My Assistant Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though I had just sucked his cock, I could see his pants tenting as he watched the other women sucking cocks," Sarah said. "My pussy was sopping, I was so horny. Then a nice, big black cock stuck through one of the openings and I went to sit down in front of it."

"I could not believe it when Sarah sucked that big black cock into her mouth, all of it," Jess said. "It was really something to watch. One of the other women was gurgling and I could see that the cock that she was sucking was filling her mouth with cum. When the cock disappeared from the opening, she turned and smiled at me, her mouth still clearly filled with cum, and asked me how I liked it. I could only stammer that it looked good and she laughed, told me that I should go back out and let her suck mine for me, but I couldn't tear my eyes from Sarah. It was fascinating to see her bobbing her face on that cock, taking all of it into her mouth each time."

"I was feeling so naughty," Sarah laughed. "It actually turned me on to know that Jess was watching me. When I felt the cock start to cum, I deliberately held it in my hand and directed the spray of cum onto my outstretched tongue, knowing that Jess was watching, only closing my mouth on it to finish it off as I gulped down every drop. When I finished and turned to look at Jess, his mouth was hanging open and his trousers were really tented."

"Then another cock stuck through one of the openings and I went over to it, wrapping my hand around the shaft as I turned to face Jess," Sarah explained. "I flipped my dress up onto my back and backed up, guiding the cock to my pussy. I knew not to wear underwear when I went there. I was watching Jess' face the whole time the guy was fucking me. When he was cumming, I heard him tell me not to move. When he pulled his cock from my pussy, another one immediately replaced it."

"I was in shock," Jess admitted. "It was the raunchiest, hottest thing I had ever seen or imagined. The second guy came and Sarah turned around to suck his cock, her dress still up on her back, her big naked ass pointing at me, cum running down the inside of her thighs as she sucked his cock. One of the other women turned to me and told me that she'd help me with my problem. Before I knew it, she had my cock in her mouth and I was seeing my cock sucked for the first time. It didn't take long and I was cumming, filling her mouth. Sarah had come over and was holding my arm, watching."

"The next time we went, I was determined to move things along," Sarah said, "so as soon as I got into the room and saw Jess' cock stick through the opening, I lifted my dress and turned around and impaled myself on his cock."

"I had fucked many times at the glory hole," Jess said, "but this was a very tight pussy. It felt amazing. I didn't last long and came. My cock got sucked clean and I turned to leave. As I was leaving the room, the other door opened and Sarah beckoned me to join her again. I saw that the other women in the room were occupied sucking cocks, one of them fucking, and realized that I must have fucked Sarah. I was stunned, as much because of what I had done, but also because Sarah had deliberately, knowingly done it."

"I had decided that I didn't care about anything but my own pleasure," Sarah explained. "I was never going to find a man of my own and if I did, well, he probably wouldn't be much of a man if he was willing to settle for me. I'm under no illusions about myself; I'm fat and not particularly pretty. The only men who would overlook that would have to be desperate and I wasn't interested in settling for a desperate man, not when I could go to the glory hole and not be limited to one man or have to consider anything but his cock."

"Did you tell Jess that?" Evan asked.

"On the way home, yes," Sarah replied, "but first I sucked a few cocks and got fucked again. I was incredibly turned on by the fact that I had just fucked my own brother."

"How did you react to what Sarah told you, Jess?" Evan asked.

"I'd never been more confused in my life," Jess admitted. "On the one hand, she was just a mouth sucking my cock, a pussy to fuck, but I couldn't just accept that because she was my sister and I was still very wrapped up in what I had been taught about things such as incest. It's one of the greatest sins the bible mentions."

"So, what happened? How did you reconcile things in your mind?" Evan asked.

"I accepted my weakness," Jess replied.

"You didn't try to overcome or resist?" Evan asked.

"No," Jess confessed. "I woke up the next morning in the middle of a wet dream, which wasn't all that uncommon, only it was more than a wet dream. When I opened my eyes, I saw Sarah between my legs, my cock in her mouth. She had sucked me while I was asleep and I was cumming in her mouth."

"I just didn't see why I shouldn't suck his cock," Sarah said. "I mean, I was sucking it at the glory hole and I knew it was his, so I didn't see why I shouldn't suck his cock at home, too."

"I didn't know what to do," Jess said, "but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. She started asking me if she could suck my cock two, three times a day. Waking up to her sucking me off became normal. Like Sarah, I had accepted the fact that I wasn't anyone's idea of a sex object, yet I was obsessed with sex and loved having my cock sucked and fucking."

"How did it evolve from there?" Evan asked.

"One day he actually asked me to suck his cock," Sarah said with a laugh. "That was one of the happiest days in my life. He wasn't just tolerating it, he wanted it. I had never felt so good about myself. But I also realized that it gave me a position of power in a way and I told him that I'd suck his cock whenever he wanted if he'd fuck me whenever I wanted."

"I actually laughed," Jess recalled, chuckling. "I was being blackmailed to fuck my sister if I wanted her to suck my cock. As much as I was at war within myself about everything, I couldn't bring myself to say no. First of all, I loved the way she sucked my cock and it was really convenient not to have to drive 20 minutes to get it sucked. I didn't want to give that up. At the same time, I also realized that all things being equal, I was going to enjoy having a pussy to fuck and she had a really tight, nice pussy."

"I had never been so nervous as I was then," Sarah said. "Everything that had happened up to that point, I had always been dressed, or at least the person who was fucking me couldn't see me. Even though Jess was just as fat as I was, still I was ashamed at him seeing me. When I sucked his cock at home, he'd just pull it out of his pants, never drop his pants."

"I had the same issue," Jess said. "I'm not proud of how I look, though there's not really much I can do about it. Genetics are genetics and we both look like our parents. I imagine the high-fat diet we had as children didn't help, but by the time I was 13, I was already obese."

"I was worried that the sight of my naked body would turn him off so much that he wouldn't be able to get an erection," Sarah continued. "I asked him if he'd undress at the same time so that I wouldn't be so embarrassed. It was easier for him to undress, just a shirt, pants, and underwear. For me, it was more involved, pulling my dress off over my head, undoing my bra, then finally pushing my panties down. When I took off my bra, my breasts fell to my stomach. I have really big nipples. I was really surprised to see his cock rising when he saw them. It wasn't so bad pushing my panties down because my stomach is so big that it covers everything."

"I was also surprised when I got excited seeing her breasts," Jess admitted. "I mean, they're big, but they just fall down and rest on her stomach. I kept telling myself that I didn't look any better, just that when my cock got hard, it would stick out from beneath my stomach. We realized that the only way we were going to be able to do it was if Sarah got on her hands and knees. Though she had a big ass and huge thighs, her pussy was clearly visible. I was surprised at how small it appeared, short with her inner lips just barely visible peeking out."

"I had an orgasm when I felt his cock going into me," Sarah said. "Even though it was doggie, it was still a man fucking me after seeing me naked."

"Her pussy was so tight," Jess reminisced. "It felt great. I totally forgot about anything but how good it felt, though I didn't last long and came inside of her. When I pulled my cock out after I finished cumming, I could see the cum running from her pussy to drip on the floor."

"I had never enjoyed sucking a cock as much as I did sucking his after he fucked me," Sarah said. "I was just so happy. I felt like a woman instead of just a big blob. I came again when I was sucking on him, tasting myself and his cum at the same time. It was great."

"And was that it?" Evan asked. "Since then, you've enjoyed sex with each other?"

"Well, it seems that I only had to stick my cock in her pussy to get over my misgivings about the whole incest thing," Jess replied with a sigh. "But that was really just the beginning, it seemed. I couldn't give Sarah the satisfaction that she craved, so we'd still go to the glory hole a couple, three times a week so that she could suck different cocks and get fucked more than just for the minute or two I was capable of."

"Did you experience any jealousy about that?" Evan asked.

"No," Jess replied. "It had turned me on to watch my own cock as I fucked her, so I started sitting next to her on the other side of the wall to watch from close up as she'd suck cocks or get fucked. It was hot. When we'd get home, I just couldn't wait to have her again."

"I had been sucking Jess' cock and fucking him for several weeks," Sarah said. "And going to the glory hole. I had never imagined that I'd be so happy in my life. It was like magic, yet there was something missing. I'd heard so much about how nice it was to have someone eat your pussy, but I'd never experienced it. I got up the nerve to ask him one day if he'd do it to me."

"I had been thinking about it, too," Jess said. "I was curious, wanting to know what it was like, so when Sarah asked me to try it on her, I was willing. I had never really touched her pussy, just fucked it, so when I pulled her ass cheeks apart to get to her pussy and saw it open up and saw her inner lips and the pink, wet interior for the first time, it excited me. She has a small clit, but as I learned, it is extremely sensitive. When I tasted her for the first time, I almost came. It was so different, yet so delicious. After that first time, I always ate her pussy before I'd fuck her."

"One day when we got back from the glory hole, we were both pretty worked up," Jess continued. "Sarah had fucked three different cocks, all of them black, and I had seen the cum running from her pussy down her thighs. When we got home, she wanted me to fuck her and she got on her hands and knees. I was rubbing my cock between her pussy lips, getting ready to fuck her, when she asked me to eat her first, the way we had been doing. I was reluctant. I mean, I had seen her filled with cum three different times and could still see dried cum on her thighs. But she insisted or she wouldn't let me fuck her. So I did it, I ate her pussy."

"How was that?" Evan asked.

"Different," Jess admitted. "Just a different taste at first, then it was the same as she'd cum and I'd only taste her."

"You didn't mind?" Evan asked. "You liked it?"

"If I didn't think about it, I liked it," Jess agreed. "I love the taste of Sarah's pussy. If it had cum in it or on it, it only changed the flavor a bit and it wasn't a disagreeable taste. I didn't mind. Then she wanted me to eat her pussy after I'd fucked her, when my cum was still running from her pussy. That was harder for me for some reason, but I did it. It took a few times to get used to it, then it wasn't bad. She loved sucking my cock after I'd cum in her, so I realized that it was pretty much the same thing."

"Jess was great," Sarah said. "I kept wanting to try new things, push the limits, and he'd agree, though a bit reluctantly at times. I was living for sex by this time. It was all I could think of, all I wanted. We were at the glory hole and I had just taken a big load in my pussy from a black cock and I asked Jess to eat me. He didn't really want to, but I explained that it was no different than when we'd get home and he'd do it, just a bit fresher."

"That was probably the hardest thing for me," Jess said, "eating her pussy right after someone else had cum in her. I realized that it was really no different than doing it after I had fucked her, but my head had a problem with it. I was surprised that it wasn't that bad, really just like doing it after I fucked her, just a bit of a different flavor and a lot more cum."

"After that, Jess would always eat my pussy after I fucked a cock," Sarah explained. "It's been almost 20 years now and we still go to the glory hole a couple of times a week and Jess likes nothing more than eating my pussy, full of cum or not."

"It's true," Jess admitted sheepishly. "I think I like eating pussy more than anything else."

"Have you ever eaten anyone's pussy other than Sarah's?" Evan asked.

"No," Jess replied.

"Have either of you had sex with anyone else outside of the glory hole?" Evan asked.

"No," Sarah replied. "We've been too afraid of being found out. We can hide behind the anonymity of the glory hole and not have to worry."

"But now you're doing this interview," Evan said. "People are going to know your story. Why risk it now?"

"Because it's the right thing to do," Jess replied.

"You're not afraid of losing your position as the deacon of your church?" Evan asked.

"Yes, I am afraid," Jess admitted, "but I'm even more afraid of not speaking up, being honest, supporting the others who are doing the same thing, who are in the same situation."

"And you're also willing to have sex together in front of us, for the camera?" Evan asked.

"Yes," Jess replied nervously, but Evan could see the shine in Sarah's eyes.

"And how would you feel about us joining you, having sex with you?" Evan asked.

"You'd do that?" Sarah asked, surprise written all over her fat face.

"Of course," Evan replied, "as long as it's something that you'd want."

"I'd like that, a lot," Sarah said. "Nobody's ever fucked me that knew that they were fucking me, in all these years."

"Y...you mean that you...you'd let me..." Jess stammered falteringly.

"We're all on a voyage of discovery about our sexuality," Evan replied, feeling his mother's nervousness next to him, knowing that she didn't like the way things were developing, that she probably wasn't the least bit interested in having sex with the obese man, any more than him having sex with Sarah was his idea of fun. "Why don't we take a break, then continued."

"Evan," Lily said when Jess and Sarah went to the kitchen to get refills for their iced tea. "I don't know if I can do this. Up until now, I was excited sexually, but I don't feel that with them."

"I understand," Evan replied, looking down at his mother's worried face. "But I don't think that Jess is going to be able to do much if he fucks Sarah. Let him eat your pussy, make his life, and then we'll fuck, give them a show."

"God, this is not what I expected," Lily said, clearly nervous.

"I'm sure that we'll both survive," Evan said, chuckling. "A pussy wrapped around my cock is just that and a tongue in your pussy is just that. If you have to, think of someone else."

"Well, this is more exciting than I thought it would be," Jess said when he and Sarah returned from the kitchen. "I mean, we saw the show and know that you do join in with the people that you're interviewing, I just didn't think that you'd want to with us."

"Like you said, this is how we do the show," Evan said, accepting his glass of iced tea. "Where would you like to do it?"

"Well, right here is the best spot," Jess said. "Sarah can kneel and rest on the sofa. It's how we usually do it."

"Then that's what we'll do," Evan said. "Why don't you undress now?"

Sarah hesitated, then reached down and pulled her dress up over her head and off, leaving her in her bra and panties, rolls of fat dropping down everywhere. Both of them had bulging eyes when Lily pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her huge breasts, the first time Evan had ever seen them without hard nipples.

"Oh, my!" Sarah gasped when she saw Evan's cock after he pulled his pants off.

Jess' 6" cock was throbbing visibly as it stuck out from beneath his huge stomach as he stared at Lily after she had finished undressing, his eyes staring at her pussy, her long lips hanging down.

Sarah got on her knees and leaned over on the sofa, her big breasts hanging straight down, her fat ass and thighs facing the camera. Lily was standing close to Evan, her body pressed against him from the side, trembling as they watched Jess kneel down and pry Sarah's pussy open, revealing the wet, pink interior, her small button of a clit, and her tiny, delicate pussy lips.

Sarah moaned when she felt her brother's tongue on her pussy, then shuddered as he slid it into her, slurping on her wet pussy. After a couple of minutes, he got up and pushed his cock into her, fucking her. As Evan had predicted, he didn't last long before he came, filling her pussy with his cum. When he pulled out, then bent down to pry her pussy open to reveal the now cummy interior, sliding his tongue up between her pussy lips, Evan looked down and smiled, once more seeing his mother's nipples big and hard on the ends of her breasts.

"That was great," Evan said encouragingly when Jess sat up, a smile on his face as he licked his lips. "May we join you now?"

"Oh, yes!" Sarah said as she turned around, her face red, her eyes shining with joy.

Evan encouraged his mother to sit on the sofa, lifting her feet onto the edge so that her pussy was clearly exposed, her long pussy lips spreading open to reveal her big fat clit and the glistening pink interior of her pussy. Sitting down next to her, he spread his legs, making room for Sarah who quickly slid between them, wrapping a fat hand around the shaft of his cock before lowering her mouth onto him, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his belly, while next to him Lily stared in morbid fascination as Jess lowered his pudgy face to her pussy, his tongue sliding into her.

Evan let Sarah suck his cock for several minutes before suggesting that they change places and Sarah resumed her kneeling position. Smiling at his mother, her mouth open as Jess' tongue made her cum repeatedly, he worked his cock into Sarah's surprisingly snug pussy, his hands resting on her ass as he began to fuck her. Not wanting to prolong the experience, Evan allowed himself to work towards an orgasm in just a few minutes, finally blowing his load into her pussy, finishing by coating it with cum before moving back to admire his handiwork.

Evan was surprised to see that Jess' cock was sticking out in front of him as he moved to take his place, running his tongue into his sister's cummy pussy and slurping on her.

"Oh, that was just amazing," Sarah sighed when her brother finally sat back, licking his lips. "Thank you so much."

"It was a pleasure," Evan assured her, moving over and leaning down to drag his tongue through his mother's spread pussy.

Jess and Sarah watched in fascination as Evan ate his mother to several orgasms before rising up and feeding his big cock into her pussy, her long pussy lips wrapping around the shaft of his cock as he began to fuck her, rubbing her big fat clit with a thumb and causing her to have a cascade of orgasms. He took his time, once again reveling in the exquisite sensation of his mother's pussy on his cock, finally cumming, filling her, then coating her pussy at the end, leaning back to see his cum running from her now-gaping hole and dripping from her long pussy lips.