My Aunt Drew Pt. 04

Story Info
Roy and Jackie get it on, marriages, Jackie is pregnant.
10.5k words
4.82
7.9k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

For those not having read parts 1, 2, or 3 this will make no sense. I invite you to read from the beginning all the way through this chapter, things will then be clear.

My Aunt Drew part 4

Knowing I couldn't act on her naughty behavior while driving she teased me incessantly on the way to and during lunch at the local diner. It began as we walked to the car, with my arm around her shoulders she put hers around my waist. Then dropped it to squeeze my ass with a silly grin on her face. It had become common practice for her to enter the driver's side and scoot to the right just enough for me to get in. The teasing continued as she sat and swiveled her legs, the miniskirt hid nothing. I could see all the way up her skirt past the stocking tops and the straps, my eyes bulged as I gazed upon the crotch of her purple panties.

Giggling she snuggled tight to my side as I closed the door, "It's all yours in an hour big boy. We've been circling the wagons for weeks, I am so ready for today."

With that comment she took my right hand and slid it to the gusset of her wet panties. I kissed her softly.

"Oh my, you are ready." I said.

Turning so our bodies were facing each other she moved my hand from her pussy to her breast as our tongues explored one another's mouth. Breaking the kiss she sat back.

"I think should start the car. We'd better go or the neighbors will be shocked. And don't eat too much, I want you ready to take me more than once."

Once I'd gone through the gears and was going to rest my hand on my thigh she took it in hers and placed it on the inside of her thigh above the stockings. I'd had enough practice doing this that I knew to just keep my hand where she put it. There would be plenty of time to play at the house. As I parked she slowly opened the two top buttons of her blouse, pulling the fabric apart far enough to show me the matching purple bra. Closing the blouse before we went in, she slipped back into my arms. With a whisper she asked.

"Do you like my new bra Roy?" I nodded enthusiastically. "I'm excited for you to see it without my blouse, I get wetter every time I think about you taking my clothes off. Okay, no more playing, let's have a quick lunch and head to the house. You're sure no one will be there, right?"

I nodded as she continued. "Good, because I intend to make a lot of noise."

At the diner she insisted we have a booth, the moment I slid next to her I knew why. She slipped her arm through mine and pushed her breast into my bicep. Moving sideways slightly making sure I knew what she was doing. With her face next to my ear she purred,

"My nipples are hard, they want you to suck and nibble on them."

My reaction apparently stood out like a sore thumb because her hand immediately went to my dick, softly stroking it through my pants. Smiling at me she leaned close.

"The waitress is coming, I won't tease anymore. Well, maybe a little."

We agreed that grilled cheese sandwiches would fill the void but not be heavy on our stomachs for the afternoon's main event. We splurged and had a cookie as well.

On the fifteen-minute drive to the house her teasing assault continued. Sitting almost sideways she toyed with the hair on the back of my head and softly ran the fingers of her other hand along my cheek and chin as she talked.

"When we get to the house I want you to carry me across the threshold of your room, like you'll do on our wedding night. I want lots of kisses as you undress me. I want you to take your time and worship my body, to caress and feel me, to taste and make me so excited that I'm ready to rip your clothes off. We've been headed toward this moment for weeks, today is the day. Today I want everything you have inside me. To claim me, to make me yours forever."

I wasn't concerned about her request. Having gained enough bulk to go along with my extra inch of growth I not only carried her across the threshold of my room but all the way up the stairs. Setting her on the bed I closed and locked the door. I knew it would make her feel more secure. She stood as I walked to her, with her arms around my neck we kissed for a very long time, dry humping one another. My hands were on her butt pulling her body tight to mine. I had the zipper of her miniskirt down, the button open and the skirt falling to the floor before we broke our lip lock.

Looking into my eyes with deep passion she whispered, "Mmmm, we can't stop there. You need to take my blouse off, then I'm going to take your shirt and pants off."

She had my shirt open and on the floor t on the then sat on the bed reaching for my belt. With my pants open and unzipped she tugged at them, falling to the floor she smiled looking up at me.

Slowly running her fingers the length of my dick she chortled, "Someone's happy to see me."

Her hands were on the waistband of my underwear when I stopped her. "Unh-uh. I get to take your bra off next."

I lifted her to stand in front of me, I'd had ample practice on Drew and had the bra open in seconds. I pulled it forward off her arms and chucked it over my shoulder with a chuckle coming from each of us. I stood drinking in her beauty, it was the first time I'd seen her body in daylight. As I gazed I reached the conclusion that dim moonlight didn't do her justice. Her brown skin looked so smooth, so delicate, so enticing.

Her breasts were perfectly shaped, the dark nipples and scrunched areola were beckoning to be sucked and mauled by my lips. I'd learned through our previous foreplay that she liked me to bite them lightly as she went over the edge. I turned her body 180 degrees facing me as I sat on the bed, to my surprise she cupped her left breast moving her body so the nipple was at my lips. I slowly drew it into my mouth, her hands went to the back of my head, she groaned and pulled my face tight to her bosom. My hand was on the inside of her thigh lying flat against the skin.

Her hips began to move seemingly on their own, rocking back and forth. At one point she dropped a hand, grabbed mine and slid it up to her wet silky panties. I knew what to do, I slipped a finger under the elastic rubbing it across her mound through the thick curly hair. Pulling back she changed nipples and pushed her body into my hand just as her head tilted back with a moan coming from deep within. I lightly bit the nipple as she went over the edge which brought out a squeal as her body shook. Drew's tits were sensitive and connected to her pussy, but not like my sweet Jackie's were. It took her minutes before she was in control of her breathing.

With her hands on my shoulders she pushed back a little, I reached for the panties and started to lower them. The purple lace hid nothing, I eagerly awaited my first look at her pussy in daylight. My heart was racing, my dick was so hard it ached. When I had them to her thigh gap she had to open slightly for me to pull the gusset off her sticky excited vulva. Once off I lifted them to smell and then lick the crotch. She made whimpering little noises and then kissed the top of my head.

"You're a dirty little boy aren't you?" She said. "I kind of like that. You've never licked my panties before, but I want you to do it again the next time we make love."

The white garter belt against her soft brown skin framed the part I desired most at the moment. That triangle of thick black puffy hair covering the top of her playground. I wanted to open her legs, slide my tongue between the pink folds of her pussy and take her into orbit one more time before I slid my cock in balls deep. Gazing down she spoke softly.

"Take off my stockings and belt. Be careful, roll them down slowly, and it's okay to kiss my pussy if you want to."

I was reveling in the way she was so free with her words. We had uttered a few things in the throes of passion previously, but nothing like what I was hearing. I found that I liked her letting me know what she would like me to do. I was on my knees as I rolled the stockings down and removed the garter belt. My light-colored hands on her brown skin made our moment all the more tender. We had chosen to ignore what much of society thought was wrong, we were going to be one, no one would ever destroy the love we had.

With my hands at the back of her thighs I pulled her muff to my face. I breathed in deeply through my nostril taking in the sweetness of her arousal, an aroma, her scent, something that could never be replaced by any other woman. I gently slapped her ass and pushed backward, as the back of her knees touched the mattress she sat. I was poised to dive in and enjoy her wet delectable tasting pussy when she stopped me.

"Not so fast lover boy. Stand up, it's my turn."

She had learned through trial and error to pull the waistband out and then lower my underwear. I stood proud, the head glistening from my body's lubrication. When she had them around my ankles I stepped out and stood still. Reaching out I was mesmerized by the soft brown hand encircling the shaft of my dick. It had been there many times before, but never when it wasn't dark. I nearly came when she leaned forward enough to take me into her mouth, slowly she bobbed her head a minute or two before pulling back.

"I want to give you a complete blow job, it might take some time, but I'll learn. I know you want to eat me but we've done that before. I want what I haven't had inside me, your cock. The first time someone took my body forcibly, this time I'm giving myself to you. Just go slow until I get past the initial discomfort. Make love to me Roy, make me yours."

She positioned herself in the middle of the bed and pulled me on top. We kissed and whispered sweet nothings in each other's ear, all the time maneuvering our bodies into a position of comfort. When the head of my dick met the thick blood engorged labia protecting her vagina I raised my body above her and pushed forward slowly. Her neck was craned as she looked between us. My beige cock slowly sliding past the brown outer labia and into the pinkness of the inner labia, she whimpered softly as I entered her vagina.

I stopped momentarily, she patted my arm and nodded. As my cock disappeared into the depths of her warm soft wet love canal she made a soft cooing noise.

"Your cock is going inside me. I love watching your pink dick slide into my brown pussy."

I had been rocking gently trying to add an inch with every few strokes when I felt her heels dig into my ass cheeks. She was looking into my eyes as she spoke.

"I'm ready. Push in some more, I want it all. It feels like you're splitting me in two, but I love having you inside. I can feel that big purple looking head pushing against the sides of my vagina. I'm okay now, you can go faster if you want. Don't worry about a baby, it's my safe time of the month."

We had established a steady rhythm when I felt her hips raise to meet mine, from that point forward there would be no stopping. Her arms were wrapped around my neck as I stroked, our kisses varied between deep and sensual to quick pecks in between grunts from me and soft uh's from her. I was getting close and raised once again with extended arms, I wanted to watch her face when she came. Her body tensed at the same time mine did, I pushed forward as she raised her hips one last time. She let out a loud wail as her body stiffened, then her tummy began to quiver. I was shooting rocket after rocket into her, she opened her eyes, looked into mine and I spoke.

"I love you sweet girl."

How I will never know but she had another orgasm as soon as I said it. It was like some deep-seated dream had come true. My cock was pulsing when she smiled.

"I can feel it Roy. I can feel you cumming inside me. I love that feeling, I could easily become your little sex kitten if it happens like this every time. Come here, let me kiss you."

As I softened and slipped from her body we laid side by side with me snuggled tight to her back.

"Are you okay princess? Did it hurt?" I asked.

Reaching for my hand she put it on her bush. "No, it didn't hurt. It was uncomfortable at first but that went away soon after you were all the way in. I'm a little sore and I can tell I'm swollen, but that will go away. I'm worn out, can we sleep a little?"

Coital fatigue had taken over our bodies, we didn't wake until just after 4 in the afternoon. We both needed to pee, taking the time to clean our bodies while grinning at one another knowing we were going to mess things up again in a few minutes. She wanted to protest when I went down on her, with gentle pressure I moved her hands off my head, she lay back and opened her legs, using her fingers to open the hood surrounding the hardened clit. I teased a little by licking around the hot spot before attacking it with vigor. In mere minutes her hips were bucking into my face, she let out a long high-pitched yell and then became so relaxed she was like a puddle of flesh.

I moved up to lay next to her as she reached the point of normal breathing. Stirring she moved to face me, our noses a few inches apart.

"I want to try something different this time? Mom gave me a book awhile back about sex and different positions. I want to do it with me on top? Sometimes Carmen talks about sex and she says that's her favorite position. Her boobs are a lot bigger than mine and she says her husband loves to play with them when she's on top? Can we do that? I want to watch you play with my boobs as I ride you off into the sunset. Do we have a deal cowboy?"

My answer was to growl, "Anything for you babe."

Crawling on top she reached between us, took ahold of my cock, positioned it at the opening of her vagina and slowly lowered her body. It took her a half dozen short strokes before she sat down hard with her eyes closed. As our bodies touched she sat straight, wiggling her hips a little as if adjusting the angle of my cock inside. Through clenched teeth she groaned, then looked into my eyes and purred.

"Oh my god that's deep, I love this feeling. No wonder Carmen likes it so much."

We'd made love the first time, this time we fucked. I was pushing up as she was pushing down, sometimes raising and lowering, other times rocking across my pelvic bone. Taking my hands in hers she put them on her breasts. I sensed by her body language that mutual climaxes were not far away. How we managed to do it one of our first times together I'm not sure, but we came within seconds of the other. I was grunting as she wailed and let loose a series of short sharp yelps. As she fell forward I stayed inside, our chests rising and falling together as we searched for oxygen.

Her honeypot was filled with baby batter which dripped on my pelvis as she lifted off and rolled to the side. On her back looking straight up, mouth agape, still breathing hard. Looking sideways at the alarm clock I noticed it was after six, we needed to bathe and get her back home before Drew and Aleki returned with little Al. With our bodies clean and smelling presentable she asked me something I hadn't even thought about.

"Do you remember the panties I gave you after you ate me?"

I thought a moment, "Yeah, yeah I do. They're in the dresser."

Holding her naked body tight to mine she cooed, "Do you remember I said to hold onto them after you washed them so I could put them on after we made love for the first time?"

I smiled, "I do. They're clean, would you like to put them on?"

The smile didn't leave her face, "No, I want you to put them on me. The purple ones are full of pussy juice, besides they'll be cold. I want you to put those pretty white ones with the flowers on me. I want you to cover your pussy Roy, she's yours and only yours. Forever."

We went to my bedroom, I was on one knee, her hand was on my shoulder for balance as I slid them up and into place. I kissed her mound through the cloth and stood.

"Now the bra, I don't want these girls to get cold."

She finished dressing, stuffed the garter belt and stockings into her purse, smiled and stated.

"Let's go to Dog and Suds, I need onion rings after a workout like that."

When I got Jackie home the house was dark, she grinned and chuckled. "Mom met a guy a few weeks back. She likes him a lot and I'm pretty sure he digs her. I have no idea what time she'll be home, why don't you stay a bit. But no more sex, I'm sore, swollen, and my nipples tingle from all the nibbling."

I left around nine, and as I pulled into the driveway I could see the lights on in the house. Which made me wonder because Drew had told me they wouldn't be home until after midnight. Strolling in through the mud room I was surprised to see both Drew and Aleki sitting at the kitchen table with coffee. We said our hello's and then I asked.

"So what happened? I thought you said you wouldn't be home until after midnight."

Drew answered, "Al got sick about three this afternoon, we decided to come home early and get him into bed. How was your day?"

I grinned, "It was great. I'm gonna hit the hay early, I'm bushed."

Drew stood and took my arm guiding me to the den. With the door closed she leaned into my arms for a hug.

"So. Did you and Jackie seal the deal?" I nodded. "Good, because I'm about to do the same with Aleki. That man adores me and loves little Al like he was his own. He's excited about when this baby is born. It's time he and I consummated our relationship. Say nothing to anyone else, but he wants me to marry him. I'll try to be quiet, but you know how I get sometimes. Hopefully we won't wake you."

I hugged her tight and then kissed her softly. She pushed me back, "You naughty boy. Who do you think you are kissing your auntie like that?"

I laughed, "The same one who's been in her bed for over two years."

She smiled, "Yes, there is that isn't there. Us not being together is going to be hard, but we can do it. I need this thing with Aleki to work Roy, I need you to be in my corner. Okay?"

I hugged her again and spoke softly into her ear, "Without fail, no more shenanigans, I promise. Now go show that man why he's glad he chose you over all the other women on earth."

Dozing off I could hear a fair amount of moaning and groaning but nothing too loud. That changed just before sleep was about to take over when I heard a loud YESSSS from Drew's lips. I grinned thinking about the pleasure he must have been bringing my aunt. She deserved it, she deserved someone who was close to her age that would love her and the kids. I recalled Drew telling me that just the week before, Aleki told her he was looking for a wife and family. Now that dream would come true.

I wondered if breakfast would be awkward, it wasn't. I was taken aback when Al climbed onto Aleki's lap and called him daddy. I looked at Drew with a raised eyebrow, she smiled.

"He started calling him daddy last week." She said softly. "Be happy for me."

"I am." I replied.

As we were cleaning the breakfast dishes Drew leaned toward me, "Got any plans for the rest of the morning?"

"Nope. What do you have in mind?"

"It's a nice morning, we want to show you something and ask your opinion. Al is feeling alright, I think fresh air will be better for his tummy than staying in the house."

Aleki was walking ahead of us, little Al's hand in his. Or should I say Al was hanging onto the little finger of that huge hand. I asked Drew how the meeting with his parents had gone.

"Wonderful. They love little Al and his mom is excited that he's found a woman who he can share the rest of his life with. She and I got along great, I'll fit into his family like a silk glove."

I turned sideways to look at her as we strode toward the machine shed where I kept the '49.

"How long do you think it will be before he moves in with you? Are you going to get married right away?"

"Well. I'm four months along so we don't want to wait very long. He wants the baby to have his last name so certainly before she comes along. If all goes as planned, it will be a few months. As soon as we're married he's going to adopt Al."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers