My Aunt Drew Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rounding the machine shed we stopped at the back corner. I had no idea why we were looking at an empty spot. It was Aleki who gave me the answers.

"When Sini and I went to work for Drew we lived in a mobile home right on this spot. The water, septic and electric are still here. After we found a place in town to rent Drew sold that old trailer to a guy and there's been nothing here since. Drew and I were thinking that if we put a newer unit in this spot there would be plenty of room for you and Jackie as well as privacy. At least until you find a place in town or build, or whatever you wanna do."

I looked at him bewildered, "But I haven't asked her to marry me. How do I know she'll accept?"

Drew laughed, "Then you better get on the ball buddy boy. And there's no question she'll say yes. Connie said that Jackie has already told her you guys have talked about marriage. Why wait, you aren't getting any younger and she wants to start having babies."

I looked at Drew, "Aleki said something about building a house. I don't make enough money to do that."

Drew took hold of my arm and hugged it, "There's still the $83,000 from your grandma in the bank. We've never touched a cent of that money. You can build a mighty fancy house for half that. As far as land goes, if you want, I'll deed an acre to you off the driveway. I'm not saying to get rid of the '49, but maybe it's time you got your bride to be a newer car, she'll need it when the babies come along."

The gears in my head were turning so fast I was sure they could be heard. Live in a mobile home, build a house, buy her a car. Holy cow, I needed to ponder everything they'd said. I turned to the two of them.

"This is something I never anticipated. I can see it working, but I need to talk with Jackie. And what about your half of the inheritance Drew?"

She hugged Aleki's arm like she used to hug mine, "I don't need it, or should I say we don't need it. I want to start bringing you into the business in a managerial capacity. Once Mary comes is born I won't be out very much, I'll need you to step up and help Connie run things."

I chuckled, "Mary? So now you've given the baby a name without knowing what it will be?"

Aleki spoke, "Mom laid her hand on Drew's stomach. She says it's a girl and she hasn't been wrong yet. She's guessed right on all seven grandchildren, who's to say she isn't right this time as well?"

I stood watching as they walked back to the house. I was trying to visualize what they had proposed. I knew I needed to include Jackie in this decision and took a ride into town hoping she'd be at home. As luck would have it she had showered and dressed for the day by the time I arrived. I asked her to come with me, I needed to show her something and get her opinion. As we walked to the car I noticed she was walking gingerly.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked her.

"I'm okay, a little tender but okay. I think mom figured out why but she said nothing. By the way, there'll be a cost for this."

I gave her a funny look. "What kind of cost?" I asked.

"Onion rings and a strawberry shake after."

As I turned into the driveway I stopped and helped her get out. Walking hand in hand I stopped around 100 feet in from the gravel drive. Looking at her I asked.

"What would you think if we built a house here? On an acre of land."

The expression on her face was one of question and bewilderment. "But. How could we do that? We don't make enough money to build a house, and what about the land? How much would we have to pay your aunt for the land?"

I said, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

Grabbing a blanket from the backseat I laid it on the ground and had her sit with me. I then explained everything Drew and Aleki had spoken to me about, that is, everything but the money. With tears in her eyes she responded.

"That would be wonderful, even living in a trailer for a while so we could build a house. But sweetheart, we don't have that kind of money."

Lying on the blanket I pulled her alongside my body, "Yes we do. I inherited a lot of money when my gramma died, it's been in the bank accruing interest for years. We can build a really nice place for less than thirty grand, with an attached garage. And one more thing, we're gonna buy you a car, one that's big enough to haul our kids in."

With her hand at the back of my neck pulling me close she whispered, "If I wasn't sore from yesterday I would strip you naked and screw your butt into the ground. By the way, I forgot my wet panties here last night. I hope Drew didn't find them."

I smiled, "She didn't, I slept with them under my pillow."

Giggling she slapped my chest, "You naughty boy. Show me where the mobile home will go."

It was after lunch time when we finished walking around day dreaming. Drew came out and asked if we'd like something to eat. Jackie took my arm.

"Thanks, but he promised me onion rings and a shake. Now it's time for him to pay up."

Letting go of me she hugged Drew for more than a minute. I could see both their bodies shaking as tears rolled down their faces. Jackie pulled back.

"Thank you Drew. Roy told me everything, you have no idea how happy and safe this makes me feel. I'll do my best to fit into your family."

Drew patted her cheek, "You're welcome honey, and I'll do everything I can to help you fit in."

As Jackie nursed her shake and onion rings I devoured a cheeseburger, fries and a large Dr Pepper. The windows were open with a warm early spring breeze flowing through the car. After depositing our trash I returned to find my girl sitting sideways on the front seat with her feet tucked under her butt.

"Roy, we should talk. We have all these plans, we've made love and promised ourselves to each other, but you haven't asked me to marry you. There's no ring on my finger. When is that going to happen?"

She had me there. I'd been so focused on making all the right decisions that I'd completely overlooked the most important. Asking her to marry me.

I held her hands in mine as I answered, "Right away Jack. I don't have a ring to give you today other than my class ring, but I'll get one this week. A real one, with a diamond. Jackie, will you marry me?"

If it hadn't been for the fact that my back was against the door the force of her body launched against mine would have knocked us out of the car. We kissed for what seemed an eternity, as we broke the kiss she sat back.

"Yes Roy, I'll marry you. And your class ring will be just fine, our finger sizes aren't that far apart. I'll wrap yarn around it until you can get me a real engagement ring, one with a diamond. As soon as that ring is on my finger I want to pick out a date to get married. I don't wanna wait a long time and I want to get pregnant with our first within six months, the earlier we have kids the longer we get to enjoy them. I wish I wasn't so sore, I'd love to screw you to death this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday night? We need to be careful though, I don't want to be pregnant before we get married."

There were no malls with numerous jewelry stores back then, you went to your local jewelers and made a purchase. Before I left Jackie's that afternoon and headed for home I had Connie get a ring from Jackie's jewelry box for sizing. Thursday afternoon I walked out of Adam's Jewelry store in possession of an engagement ring, one with a diamond. It had cost me $284 but, in my mind, it was worth every penny spent. (That ring would have cost over $2500 in the 2022 market.) That evening I offered to drive Jackie home instead of riding with her mom, Connie grinned knowing what I had in mind. At the end of the driveway I stopped and pointed at the present mailbox.

"If you're ready to be my wife, I'm ready to put up another mailbox. One with Mr. and Mrs. Roy Winston written on the side." I took the ring from my pocket. "Jackie, will you marry me?"

Looking down at her hand she removed my class ring, reached forth her hand and let me slide the engagement ring onto her finger. Not a word had been uttered since I had ask her to be my wife. We kissed a long passionate kiss.

"Yes Roy, I'll marry you. Just tell me when and where I'll be there. Mom will be out with her beau tonight, I think they're getting it on at his house, she's been awfully happy the past few days. I want you to stay for supper and then make love to me in my bed after mom leaves. I don't care what she might say, I have your ring on my finger."

I turned around and drove back to the house where I informed Drew that I would be eating with Jackie and not to wait upbecause I'd probably be late. She looked at me with a devious grin.

"You two are being smart aren't you? I hope you're using a rubber."

"It's her safe time so we should be okay. She said she's as regular as clockwork."

Drew laughed, "Let me tell you what they call people who use the rhythm method, parents. You might wanna use something until you get married. By the way, if the house is dark when you get here just go to bed, I might be having a riding lesson. Aleki is staying overnight."

As soon as supper was over Connie went to her bedroom while we cleaned up and did the dishes. The lady who said goodbye was not the same lady that had left the table 30 minutes prior. Her hair was styled, she was wearing makeup, a lovely dress that flowed into a billowing skirt adorned her body. And last but not least. Nylons on tiny feet stuffed into 3" heels.

Jackie raised her eyebrows, Connie responded. "Elliot is taking me to the movies."

That was all she said before turning to wait by the door. A minute later the doorbell rang and she was gone. Jackie took my hand and led me to her bedroom where she began removing my clothes. Five minutes later we were lying on her bed naked making out. It wasn't going to be a fast and furious time together, we both sensed it needed to be slow and loving. I brought up Drews suggestion that I wear a rubber.

She shooshed me, "No need. Like I told you before, my period is as regular as clockwork, I'm safe, I want to feel you cum in me. I want to experience it the way romance novels portray it. To feel you get bigger, to feel it throb when you shoot inside me, I want that. I want to feel you put your sperm inside me. I'm sure it make me cum hard."

They had something at their house we didn't, a shower. After making love we showered together, it was crowded but fun as we washed and played with each other's body parts. It was there that she squatted in front of me and began to give me a blow job. It lasted three or four minutes when she stood and kissed me.

"Someday I'm gonna be able to do that until you cum. Carmen says she swallows her husband's stuff. It might take me some time, but if that's what you like I'll learn how, just like you make me cum with your mouth. She says the place to learn is in the shower so it can wash away if you have to spit."

It sounded great, but. "Won't that hurt your knees?" I asked.

"She folds two towels and kneels on them. We're gonna do that as soon as we have a shower. Let's make sure the trailer has a shower. I want to give you a blow job and let you cum in my mouth. I once let a guy go down on me, he was kind of clumsy, so I faked the climax, but I never sucked on him."

The house was dark when I got home and sure enough, there was a riding lesson in session. I grinned as I ascended the stairs listening to the moans and groans of sex. I was happy for Drew, she had someone who would love her and the babies as his own. In this day and age he would be called a wimp or cuckold, back then he was a guy who wasn't concerned about who fathered the kids, he was the one they would call daddy. He couldn't have kids, in his eyes the next best thing was to have someone he cared about.... with kids. It would be no different than a guy becoming a stepdad.

Life went on as usual with the exception that Drew and Aleki were spending most of their time together just as Jackie and I were. We had been talking about wedding dates but hadn't finalized anything. Jackie and I had driven through several of what were called trailer parks and were not impressed with what we saw. Most were worn down and shabby looking, then we came upon a park that had newer models, all well-kept and looking nice. We made a decision that if we were going to live in a trailer, we wanted it to be like one of those.

Unbeknownst to us Drew and Aleki had been actively looking at mobile homes as well. Imagine how surprised I was when I noticed a delivery truck with a mobile home backing behind the machine shed. I watched as he backed a newer looking mobile home in place, and then sat watching the workmen set it in place with blocking. Following that was the water and septic hookups, with the last thing being power. It was early afternoon by the time they put the three-step stoop in front of the doorway. I'd skipped lunch and was hungry, walking into the kitchen I saw Drew.

"When did you get that? I thought we were just talking about it."

Pointing to the chair across the table she smiled, "Nope. We decided there was no time like the present. We found a unit only three years old and the truth is, we'd like a little more privacy. I've asked Aleki to move in with me, we're getting married in six weeks. Have you and Jackie set a date?"

I shook my head, "Not yet, she wants to do it right away. With the trailer in place maybe we should."

Drew tapped the table, "They aren't called trailers anymore, they're called mobile homes. I think you should get Jackie and take a look. Have you been inside yet?" I shook my head. "Good, then you'll both see it at the same time, be sure to check the bathroom. You'll find a surprise."

When I asked Connie which greenhouse Jackie was working in she told me number four. I told her I was going to take Jackie with me for about twenty minutes which made her smile.

Connie chuckled, "Yeah, I've been expecting you. Drew told me the news, go get her, show her where home will be as soon as you're married. Which will be soon I hope."

Walking hand in hand Jackie asked why we were going to the machine shed. I told her it was a surprise, when we rounded the corner she gasped. Put her hand over her chest and squealed with delight.

"Is that for us Roy? It's a nice one just like those we saw in that last park. Can we look inside?"

"We can. Drew says we're supposed to look at the bathroom right away."

I went ahead of her to open the door, as she reached the top step I scooped her into my arms and carried her across the threshold. Inside she immediately took my hand aimed at the hallway where we were certain the bathroom would be. The first thing we noticed was that it was bigger than the others we had looked at, the second thing we noticed was a full size tub, with a shower. She giggled and made funny little noises as she softly told me all the stuff we were going to do in that shower.

The next room was a smaller version, with a washer and dryer. I then figured out what had been done. The second bedroom had been used to make the bathroom bigger and provide a laundry area. Which would suit us fine, by the time we would be ready for a second bedroom our house would be finished. A double bed and dressers greeted us as we entered the master bedroom. She flopped onto the mattress with her arms outstretched inviting me to join her. Lying together we made plans to buy bedding and towels as soon as work was done and then begin putting what would be OUR house in order.

By the time Aleki was home and supper was ready we were pulling into the yard. Aleki had Al on his lap playing peek a boo when we walked in. He shook my hand and looked at Jackie.

"Well. Did you like it? Do you think you will be comfortable?" Aleki asked.

Jackie gushed, "It's wonderful. Thank you. And that bathroom, oh my, the laundry, I don't know what to say."

Drew was setting food on the table, "There's nothing to say. We knew you wanted a bathroom with a shower and since it was going to have to be enlarged it made sense to include a laundry area. It has a gas range and central heat, you should be warm enough come winter. Do you have plans for later, or are you just going to hang out?"

Jackie answered immediately, "We're going to start putting stuff away. We bought sheets and towels and washcloths and some throw rugs. You know, stuff to make it a home. I have pots and pans in my hope chest, mom has silverware she wants to give us. And we're gonna take a few minutes to set a date, we've waited long enough."

Once I'd carried everything we purchased in the house Jackie began taking her clothes off. I had no idea what was going on. She looked at me.

"Get naked. We're gonna take a shower. I want to see if Carmen's right."

We'd washed and played, with my cock standing proud she reached out, grabbed two towels, folded and dropped them on the floor before kneeling. Taking ahold of my dick she slowly began to take me into her mouth. Her lips were soft, warm, wrapped around my dick, it was almost as satisfying as her pussy. She bobbed her head slowly, taking a little more of me into her mouth every few strokes. With about half of me in her mouth I watched as she gagged. Pulling her head back I told her.

"Don't go that deep. What you have will get me off. Do you want me to tell you when I'm gonna cum?"

She grinned, "If it's anything like when you're inside me I think I'll know."

My darling wife to be kept at it until I was ready to explode. She was nowhere near as talented as Drew but she would get there with time. She was cupping my balls when the first contraction took place, quickly she pulled back and locked her lips around the head. With a loud roar I shot stream after stream into her mouth, by the third one she opened and let it run out, the warm water rinsing the semen off her chin and breasts. The contrasting dense white semen against her soft brown skin elevated the erotic factor. She smiled as she saw it and rubbed it into her breasts before it was completely washed away.

When she stood I lifted one of her legs and dropped to my knees. Placing her foot on the shower wall I proceeded to eat her pretty pussy. When she came she grabbed my head holding it tight to the vulva. Her body was shaking, I watched as her body began to slump, I quickly stood and took her into my arms. With warm water cascading over our bodies we made out like teens on a first date. With the water beginning to cool we finished quickly and jumped out. She went into the bedroom, I went to the living room to get our clothes.

In the few minutes it took me to gather our clothes she had wrapped herself in a blanket and was sound asleep. I noticed her panties were full of sticky residue so I washed them in the sink and tossed them in the dryer. By the time she woke a half hour later I was dressed and her panties were dry. They were still warm as I helped her put them on, taking extra care to make sure all the edges were in just the right place. Looking down she patted my head.

"You like that don't you? You are such a cockhound."

We decided to sit in the living area and figure out when we wanted our wedding to be. We would need to take her mother into consideration and other extended family. Which was easy for me considering all I had was Drew and the people we worked with. As we got around to the question of size and what her mom could afford I brought up the point that I could pay for everything. She would have nothing of the sort.

"I can't let you do that Roy. Mom's feelings will be hurt, but I do have something I want to tell you. In the past she and I have talked about my wedding day, she's had money set aside since my dad died. I have a choice, to have a big shindig which she can cover up to two thousand, or if we want a simple ceremony, she'll give us the two thousand dollars."

(In order to fully understand the significance of the offer you must realize that $2000 in 1966 would be like 15 to 20,000 in this day.)