My Aunt Sarah Pt. 04

Story Info
Jim's relationship with his aunt, Sarah, intensifies.
5k words
4.71
10.9k
20

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt Sarah - Part 4

My mind was blown from the past two days, and my body was exhausted, so I slept exceptionally well.

I was a keen footballer; I played for the college and the local village team. I wasn't the fittest 18-year-old in the world, and neither did I have a ripped body like a professional footballer, but I was happy with my body, fitness, and health. I had an average build, strong legs, nowhere near a six-pack but strong arms. I was 5ft, 10, so again, average height. Being a student, I received discounted leisure and gym access, and Wednesday was my supposed day at the gym.

There was a text, I guessed who it was from, and I was excited and happy when I saw the name.

"Do I get to see you today x?" the text read.

I replied, "It's gym day, but why don't you come with me? There is a palates beginners' class," "We could attend it together, and then you could swim whilst I do a gym session."

"Erm, I'm not sure that's for me!" the text returned.

"Let's call it the start of a new dawn, a new adventure, try new things x." I pleaded; I just wanted to be with my aunt.

"Ok, but what shall I wear?" I could sense my aunt's uncertainty and now a concern.

"Whatever shorts you have and a sporty T-shirt, but don't forget your swimming gear." I texted reassurance.

"I'll have to try and find it; I can't remember where it is," Sarah replied.

"I'll pick you up at 10 am; you have 30 minutes to get ready." I was retaking the lead.

"Shit, I'd best get my skates on; love you x." My aunty was hooked, but so was I.

"Love you x, miss you x." I texted back.

10 am on the dot, I pulled onto my aunts' driveway. She was standing outside, and I was surprised to see her in gym leggings and a sporty vest.

"Your text gave me the impression that you didn't have any gear." I quizzed her.

"I ran around to Liz's as I knew she had some; she went through a health kick about six months ago that lasted four weeks." She laughed hard, telling me how Liz had spent a small fortune on gear, clothing, and gym membership and never used it.

"Did she not quiz you on why you needed the gear," I asked.

"She did, but I made an excuse and said I'll talk to her later." My aunt explained.

"What are you going to say to her later?" I was intrigued.

"I'll figure it out," she said.

Her leggings were blue and complimented her larger thighs. Whilst a more considerable sized lady, the leggings accentuated her curves well rather than being unpleasant. I could see that her breasts were packed in tight, cocooned in a black sports bra. The sporty red T-shirt was fitted well enough that it covered her folds.

"You look wonderful, good enough to eat!" I was excited.

"Do you still have a hunger after the last two days' efforts?" I think she was trying to reassure herself that I wanted her.

"Famished," I replied.

And with that, I slid my hand along her silky thighs, in between her legs, up over her stomach, stroking her breasts, to hold her face where I gave her a lingering and passionate kiss.

I could smell the new perfume, which was intoxicating; I snuggled in closer and buried myself in a cloud of fresh roses.

"I needed that," she whispered; she looked reassured.

I was hard again; my aunty drove me crazy with lust and urges. How could I break this spell? Did I want to? Hell no!

My aunty, spotting the lump in my shorts rise, put a hand on my cock, squeezed, kissed me, and said, "Let's go!"

I was about to leave the car when she said, "To the gym, silly."

The gym and studios were part of an enormous leisure complex, including several swimming pools. It had only been developed within the last few years and had clean lines and modern features.

My aunty was very nervous in the Pilates class; she was hesitant, fumbling with her clothing and unsure where to look. I briefly held her hand to reassure her and placed her bag in the corner beside mine.

"I forgot to tell you to bring a water bottle," I apologised. "Don't worry; I'll grab you a bottle from the vending machine."

She needn't have been nervous; other women of a similar age were in the class. I was the youngest but didn't look too out of place.

Throughout the class, I kept my eyes on my aunt; I didn't care who was watching. I loved watching her stretching, bending, thrusting, and working up a sweat. I had to work hard not to get an erection when thinking about what I wanted to do to her.

I could see tiny beads of sweat around her neck and back, which reminded me of how she looked during our passionate and lustful sessions. I could see her cleavage perspiring, and I wished my head was between her breasts.

She seemed to be enjoying herself, I'd told her to take it easy on her first go, and she had taken my advice. When the class finished, I stood and watched the confidence in my aunty as she talked to the other people in the class, even exchanging numbers with a couple of women of a similar age.

Walking to the changing rooms, I said, "Enjoy that?"

"Thank you for bringing me; I can't wait for the next class."

"Ok, all the changing rooms are over there; they are joint changing rooms; you just have to grab a cubicle." I pointed the way for her to enter the changing rooms.

I still couldn't get over the concept of joint changing rooms; it just didn't feel right. This seemed the way forward for more extensive complexes, so I'd better get with the times. For my aunty, this was a complete shock, however. The changing and showering facilities were huge, with rows of lockers and cubicles like a maze. Different shades of greys, reds and blues indicated areas within. The lighting was intense and bounced back off the glistened wet tiles. It was humid, and there were smells of body spray, perfume, aftershave and many showering products.

"Joint changing rooms, that can't be right; I'm not sure about this," she protested. I could see that she was perspiring more with the humid environment.

"It will be fine," I reassured her. "I'll have a quick session in the gym and then meet you in the pool."

I walked off before she could change her mind. I feared to look back but gave her a 'trust me' look. She looked like a lost child, so I mouthed, "You'll be fine."

My session in the gym was more like a 'hit' class. I got through as many exercises as possible to return to my aunt. Forty-five minutes later, I ran to the changing rooms, quickly changed into swim shorts, ran through the showers, and entered the pool area.

There were three pools: a diving pool to the left, the larger pool with lanes right in front of me and a smaller, free-for-all-ages pool to my right.

I could see my aunty at the poolside, in the open pool to my right. Even though she was in the water, I could see her wearing a mint green bathing suit with black sides. If I listened properly to the adverts, they would say that black sides flatter a lady. There was a short black zip at her breasts. As she saw me, she waved gratefully. I got in next to her.

"Was the suit Liz' as well?" I asked.

"How did you guess," she laughed.

"I'm not sure I'm happy thinking of Liz in that suit, you look fantastic, but I'm not sure it would suit everyone."

She laughed again, "You bitch, that's my friend."

"I didn't mean it like that." I protested.

She laughed again. I loved seeing her laughing and happy.

How's the water, "I asked."

"Refreshing after that studio and changing rooms," she said, animating her response by wiping her brow and panting.

Forgetting where I was, I ran my hand along her thighs up to the bathing suit, stroking her stomach and breast.

"Jim." My aunt, shocked, looked around.

"Whoops, sorry! Honestly, you do crazy things to me." I said as I looked around to see if we had been seen.

She laughed again; I felt so good that my aunty was genuinely having a good time.

A few short lengths later, my aunt turned to me, "I think it's time for me to get out; my fingers have gone all crinkly."

"Did you enjoy your swim?" I asked.

"Very refreshing," was the reply.

I watched my aunt climb out using the steps in the corner of the pool and steadying herself first on every step before reaching for the next. Her shoulders rose first out of the water, followed by her back, her arse, her thighs and then her calves. She turned to me, and I watched her breasts move in her suit.

I knew I was getting excited and that I'd better get to the changing rooms quickly, or soon I won't be able to get out of the pool because of an imminent erection.

On the way to the lockers, we entered the communal showers. The water that was pooled in areas of the floor felt cold. I watched my aunty as she rinsed off the pool water. I did the same but couldn't keep my eyes off her; I wanted to reach and rub her all over. I was getting hard again, so I exited hastily.

We grabbed our stuff from two lockers, and I said, "Let's grab that larger cubicle: it's for more than one person."

My aunty looked at me and smirked, "What do you have planned?"

"I didn't have anything planned, but now you have put thoughts in my head," I said as I excitedly guided her into the cubicle and locked the door behind us.

"It's cold." My aunty shivered. Her nipples were erect and pointing through her bathing suit.

I hugged her to try and warm her up, squeezing tight. I reached for the zip at her front and pulled it just above her stomach. I then slid her shoulders out on each side. I pulled the bathing suit off each arm and lowered it below her breasts. Her nipples were hard, and her areolas shrivelled. Her skin was cold to the touch. I took hold of her breasts and sucked, biting softly. There was a quiet groan, and my aunty gripped my shoulders to steady herself. I took my time, licking and sucking my aunt's hands on my head.

After a while, I lowered her suit off her rear and down her thighs to her feet. She stepped out, left foot, then right, spreading her legs. Knowing my aunt was very sensitive, I softly parted her lips with my tongue; heading for her peak, I circled slowly and tenderly. I got a shock from the cold floor as I knelt. I felt my aunt's legs buckle and wrapped my arms around her thighs to steady her. Her groans got louder, so I gave her a final lick and a kiss before I stood up. I could smell the pool water, and her skin had become slightly tacky.

My aunt lowered herself, pulling my shorts to the floor. She knelt before me, with my erect penis directly at eye level.

"Let me help you with that," she slyly whispered.

She took hold of the end in her mouth, locking her lips tight. I could feel her tongue licking the eye of my cock; the sensation was incredible. My hands held her damp hair softly, my fingers gripping strands.

Slowly, she slid her mouth up and down my shaft, going as deep as she dared.

She sped up, and I tried to keep my panting stifled. She kept going, working the shaft harder and harder. Excitement raged through my body, but just before I was about to cum, I stood my aunt up, "spoilsport," she said.

I wanted to turn her around, have her bend over and enter her from behind. It took all my strength to stop myself. I had an ache in my stomach; it was pure lust trying to spur me on to fuck her there and then hard.

I kissed her, my right hand behind her back, my left hand at her pubic area. I softly stroked her, parting her lips with my fingers and rubbing her point. She groaned and whispered, "Please be gentle; I'm a little sore from yesterday."

"Just a gentle rub, that's nice; keep doing that." She whispered to me.

I had no intention of making her cum, more to insight wantonness, needfulness, and lusting.

As her groans got louder, her panting heavier, her chest-thumping, I kissed her hard and erotically, using my tongue and then let go. "Jim," she wailed louder than she had wanted to.

"Later," I whispered, not here; I want it to be more romantic and passionate.

"Ok, sweetheart, but you have made me wet already; how do you do this to me?" She gasped.

I rubbed my aunty with the towel, and she softly patted me.

We got dressed; my aunty now put on one of the bra and knicker sets we'd bought, the yellow one. I stood her there, taking it all in. I stroked and turned her to see every inch of her body; I wanted her so much.

She then slipped on the yellow flowery summer dress, tied her hair back and slipped on her trainers. She looked beautiful, radiant, and I told her so.

"Thank you, you picked well; I've never worn anything like this before, but I feel so good."

I kissed her again, stroked her face and said, "I love you so much, Sarah."

"Oh, and I'm banning you from ever wearing tights again, stockings, absolutely, tights, big fat, NO!"

"Yes, sir," she replied, "It's a good job. I love you too." She sniggered.

I quickly threw on my shorts, t-shirt, and trainers before we scuttled out of the cubicle, unknowingly holding hands. It was only when a woman with two young children looked at us that we let go of each other, laughed nervously, and made an exit.

"Shall we have lunch before you return for my cousins?" I asked.

"What about finishing what we started in the cubicle?" she quizzed, looking at me.

"I thought you were a little sore?" I said in a concerned voice.

"You are going off me already?" She looked and sounded worried.

"Not a chance." "I'm just getting started, Sarah," I gave her a sneaky kiss, ensuring no one was looking.

"Promise me," she was asking for reassurance.

"I promise, Sarah, remember I do love you."

"Thank you," She sneakily looked around and kissed me back.

I let my aunty walk slightly in front of me back to the car; I was looking her up and down; I'd done well in my choices. Whilst I loved her in the dress, I also imagined her in her yellow lacy bra and yellow knickers having dispensed with the dress.

"Jim," she squirmed, "come on, people are looking."

"They are not looking at 'us;' they are looking at you and how glowing you are in that outfit."

"Jim," blushing, "come on."

"I know a nice quiet place, not far away; no one will know us, and we can be whomever and whatever we want." "Get in; let's go." I directed her.

I opened the door for my aunty.

"Why, thank you, kind sir," my aunt said, stepping into the car and pecking me on the cheek.

Her dress rode up her thighs slightly as she sat in the car. Her legs were pasty white; I leaned in, stroked my hand along them up her skirt and kissed her quickly. She loved the attention, so into everything we were doing. Being touched meant a lot to my aunty. I felt for her pleasure; it was warm and welcoming. I kissed her some more before abandoning her with her mouth open to get in the driver's seat. She gave me a look of despair; I could tell she wanted more.

I drove to a pub in the heart of the countryside; I pulled up in the car park, stopped the car, switched the engine off and turned to my aunty.

Saying nothing, I held her head softly, kissed her open-mouthed and hugged her tight. We stayed holding each other, kissing until I slightly glanced at a passerby looking in. I didn't pull away immediately but ended the kiss slowly. My aunty panted a little; she didn't want to let go.

"I feel like a teenager, I feel amazing, and it's all because of you." She said, looking me in the eyes.

I thought she would cry as her eyes had softened and watery.

The Royal Oak was a country-style pub that had recently been renovated. It was cosy inside with dimmed main lighting. There were pockets of the pub that were darker areas than others.

We sat away from everyone else, which was possible only because it wasn't busy. We ordered a sandwich each and a diet Coke.

I could tell something was on my aunt's mind as we ate.

"It's ok, Sarah, spit it out," I chuckled.

"You know me so well," she giggled.

"I've been thinking about what happens next, or at least what will happen when the summer holidays kick in." she sounded like she had a plan.

"In just over two weeks, your cousins will finish school for the summer. I'd already planned that they would be staying with their grandparents over at their caravan on the coast for the first two weeks."

"So.... I thought...." She continued.

"I know your mum is on at you to get a job! I meant to get someone in to decorate every room of the house. First, though, we need to declutter; I think it's time I got rid of your uncle's stuff." She explained.

She didn't look upset at all talking about these things; instead, she was excited, and the speed of her conversation had sped up.

"You can come to stay under the pretext that you are helping your aunt sort the house." She was animated as she spoke.

I thought my parents wouldn't even bat an eyelid at this and would be even grateful that I was helping my mum's sister and spending time with her to keep her company. Mum's sister, I thought with a prick of guilt that quickly evaporated as I got lost in my aunt's cleavage.

I thought of the first time I'd seen them bare before me. It was apparent I was a breast man. I remember how excited I had been, my penis throbbing. The throbbing feeling was back within my shorts.

"Jim, you're staring at my tits again," she laughed.

"I want them, though; I want you." I must have looked in pain.

"I need you too; I need you inside me, holding me." Her puppy dog eyes teased me.

We held hands under the table and sat beside each other, picking at our sandwiches.

"I'm going to pay you, too, for helping to sort the house." She'd already decided.

"You can't, Sarah," I protested, trying to ignore how hard I was.

"Yes, I can; it's going to be a big job; the house hasn't been done for ages and don't even get me started on the garden." I could see that she was thinking of her plans, her list of things to do.

"Are you going to tell my mum, or maybe you should ask," I laughed.

"I'll call her later, is that ok?" she asked.

"I'm up for it if I get to spend more time with you, but are you sure about paying me?" I still protested.

"Absolutely!" she said, with authority.

"ok then, let's do it," I agreed, "I can't wait now for the summer holidays."

"Hang on, we have nearly three weeks until then; we have lots more fun to have," she said, grabbing my cock under the table and sneaking forward for a quick kiss and biting my bottom lip.

"By the way, I think I'm a little sore today, not only from the sex but perhaps because I had extra fun with the rabbit once the girls were asleep."

"Sarah," I said sternly but mockingly, "and without me!"

"I could never do without you, no chance." She looked apologetic.

"I want you. Still, we need to go," I said.

I almost excitedly pulled her out of the pub, touching her body as I hurried her to the car. My aunt had paid quickly. She felt she had to try and explain our haste that we needed to get back for the school run. The waitress looked us both up and down quizzingly, trying to work out our relationship.

I didn't mess about on the drive home; we hadn't talked much to each other except about how much we wanted to make love--driving our excitement almost to the edge.

It was 2 pm before we pulled onto my aunt's driveway; lunch had been excellent, and it felt like we were a normal couple in love.

"We only have ninety minutes before your cousins get home; what do you want to do?" my aunty asked mischievously.

Although I was lusting for my aunty, I turned to her and said, "Sarah, I want to make love to you, slowly and sensually."

My aunty seemed to lose herself like she'd been sucker punched as she gulped for breath.

"I'm going to take a shower first," she said.

Moments later, I was waiting for my aunty in her bedroom; I was excitedly naked, already hard. My aunty walked in; I could smell fruit and lavender. She was radiant, with a warm glow about her. Her breasts were heaving, and my aunt's breathing was heavy; she looked nervous. I loved her body, her curves, and her imperfect dimples. She walked over to me and hugged me softly, her breasts in my face. I slowly turned her and laid her on her back. Her hair smelled terrific as it fell onto the pillow. Nothing was fast about the actions now; more finesse and grace were needed. I lay at her side. She turned to face me. We slowly kissed an intense kiss. I slowly massaged her back, sides, and rear as we kissed. "Hmm," she gasped.

12