My Aunt Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both very excited, my cock engorged, my aunt's nipples hard and erect, but we stayed there kissing. My aunt coerced me onto my back, hands on my chest. She rose, straddling her left leg over my body. She softly grasped my erection and directed it to her warmth, her beauty. Slowly she lowered herself, and I entered her passion. She was wet, and it slipped in quickly; lightning pulses through my entire body. She leaned in close, and I hugged her as we kissed again.

Her rhythm was slow and meaningful as she rubbed her pubic area against mine. I got lost in the movements, the intensity, the loving feeling.

The rhythm stayed the same for a while; this felt like proper lovemaking; I'd never known anything like it. You don't see this in the films.

I slowly manoeuvred her off me and onto her side in a 'spooning' position. My left arm under her body, I used my right hand to guide my tool into her again. She groaned softly. I turned her head to face me and kissed her as I held her breast. Her right hand rested on my hip, almost on my rear cheek.

I pushed deeper and sped up a small amount.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you so much," I gasped.

She moved her hand from my side and softly rubbed her clitoris.

I kissed her harder, my tongue examining her mouth.

She groaned and gasped, "That feels so nice,"

And with that, I felt a slight convulsion within her body.

My pace sped up slightly as I could feel the passion building up. "It's ok; you don't need to hold on anymore."

I didn't want to hurt her if she was already sore, but with those words, the excitement left my throbbing member as I filled my aunty with love.

I held her as tight as I dared, pulses continuing into her until I had nothing to give.

We stayed in that same position; I kissed her softly; I wasn't letting go.

Without warning, my aunty started to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" I worryingly said.

"I'm not sure what we've started, but I don't want it to end."

"It won't, Sarah, I promise," I tried to reassure her.

"It will, inevitably," she cried.

"Just enjoy where we are now; let me love you," I held her tighter. I worried after her, though; I didn't like to see my aunty upset. "You're mine now," I whispered.

"Oh, yes, I am; every part of me is yours," She relaxed further into my body; I was soft but still inside her, the end of my cock clinging on.

My aunty stirred and turned to face me, my no longer erect cock releasing its grip inside her and falling to the bed with our juices.

"We'd better get ready," she sighed.

I kissed her again, not as long, and wiped her cheeks of tears, giving her a loving and reassuring smile with both my mouth and eyes. I released my grip, got up and headed for the bathroom to shower.

I was almost finished and about to turn the shower off when my aunty stepped in. "Do you want to help me wash?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

I grabbed the sponge and shower gel, dolloped a healthy amount on the sponge and started rubbing my aunt's skin. She closed her eyes and let me rub her all over. The sponge and now foam squelched as I caressed her breasts. I was getting hard but knew we had run out of time; I was despondent and disappointed. "What's wrong," she asked, noticing a lack of motivation.

"It's time," I said, "I'm going to have to go."

"I so wish you could stay longer." Looking longingly at me.

"Soon," I replied.

And with that, we removed ourselves from the shower, took the time to dry each other, and got dressed.

I watched as my aunty seductively pulled on her yellow lacy underwear and then lifted her dress over her head. I was already dressed, and I went over and kissed her on the back of her neck and under her jawline. She let her head lull backwards, and I kissed her under her chin. From behind, I held her breasts, squeezing and massaging them.

I then smacked her rear and headed downstairs. As I walked away, I could see a spark of interest in her glinting eyes.

Another day with my aunt was over, and I was sad to leave her alone.

I opened the front door and shouted to my aunty, "Speak to you...."

I was cut off with fright, panic and a desperate "Fuck."

Liz, my aunt's best friend, stood before me.

"Hi, Liz," I stammered nervously. "How's things?"

"Oh, hi, Jim," she chuckled slyly. Or at least, it appeared she was being sly.

Did she know something? I thought to myself.

"Is that your car on the drive?" She quizzed.

"Oh, yeah," I fumbled in my response. "I've got to run, I erm have football training, Sarah is upstairs, I erm think, see you later, bye."

Fuck, what was that? I was angry with myself. Talk about not playing it cool and telling Liz my aunt was upstairs? What did that insinuate? I could imagine that my face was bright red.

Laid in my bedroom back home, I couldn't help but turn over what had been discussed between my aunt and her friend Liz. All the negative conclusions were bubbling over. What if Liz knew? What if this was the end of our brief affair? I didn't want it to end, not just because I was fucking my aunt but because I was enjoying her company, having someone to hold and love was amazing. I was now looking forward to the summer, staying with my aunt, sleeping with her and holding her all night. I ached to know what was happening.

I didn't have to wait much longer; a text came through!

As if my aunt knew I was in turmoil, the text read, "Don't worry, I've chatted to Liz, everything is ok, miss you already x."

What does she mean, 'Chatted to Liz', I texted back, playing it cool, "Ok, does she know?"

A text returned: "Yes, I had to be honest with her, but Liz is happy for us; I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."

Still playing cool, I texted, "Oh, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course, that's if you want to?" I sensed my aunt's insecurity.

To reassure my aunt, I texted, "Can't wait, I'll be at your house after my cousins are on their way to school, x."

Another text returned: "Love you, x, miss you, want you."

Again, to reassure my aunt of my true feelings, I texted, "Love you more; I want you!"

I slept very well again that night.

When I woke, I texted my aunty: "The weather looks like it is going to be nice; you are formally invited to a picnic in the park, but here's what I want you to wear."

I was getting hard thinking about my aunty in sexy clothing as I typed, "The white, Suspender belt set with matching Bra and stockings together with the white flowery dress."

I was pulling on my shaft whilst texting, continually thinking about my aunty and what we had been doing the last few days. "I'll pick you up at 11 am, x, can't wait; already excited for you!"

"Hmm, can't wait, x." Was her reply, I hoped she was as excited as I was.

12