My Aunt Sarah Pt. 06

Story Info
Jim has a decision to make, will he follow through?
5.3k words
4.77
7.2k
13

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, I need your help... This story has legs; I could take it a long way through different scenarios and time frames. Do I continue producing numerous parts or stop at a comfortable point and redirect my efforts to a different story? Are the readers interested in lengthy, many features read?

My Aunt Sarah - Part 6

The next few days seemed to disappear into nothingness as my aunt and I struggled to find 'special' time together. I had to make sure I attended the gym, and this time, I couldn't take my aunt as I was meeting mates. Additionally, my aunty had catch-ups pre-arranged with friends.

The weekend was upon us quickly, so my cousins were not in school, leaching on my aunt's time and company. 'Leaching', I thought, that's a bit harsh, they were her daughters, I was only her lover! Her best ever, the one she loved the most, I was quoting now!

Putting aside my jealousy, I noticed an unread text; it was late Saturday evening, and I had no plans.

"Missing you, x," it simply read from my aunty.

If anyone else picked up my phone, I had changed her name on my Nokia 2600, the latest hot phone on the market. My parents bought it for me, and I was very grateful; I knew my aunt had the same model.

Her name on the phone now was 'Sally', not that my parents knew how to work a phone, my older sister did, however. My sister, Katherine, was studying childcare in her final year at University. She was three and half years older than me, and only in the last few years have we got on well.

I told my aunt, "Missing you too, I need you, xxx."

A text returned: "I know you have a football match tomorrow; good luck; I wish I could watch, but it's impossible. I'm taking the Girls to the park with Liz tomorrow; I'll tell you what she says."

"Ok, but I'm still unsure what we should do if that's what she was insinuating, x." I texted.

"Let's see, and don't worry about it; I will talk to your mum tomorrow about the summer holidays, x."

I texted, "Good Luck speaking to Mum; I love you and can't wait to see you again."

My aunty replied, "Love you, miss you, I'll text you tomorrow night, x."

"Night, sexy lady," was my simple text back.

I knew she would want to send the last text; I received a short one with just "x."

Sunday came and went; I played well at football, and we won. I'd taken a kick to my calf and was sore; there was a bruise already, and I noticed a small knee cut. I played left wing in the team, and being quite skilful, I tended to take many kicks from frustrated defenders. I never retaliated, though; seeing the opposing players unable to stop me was funny.

I'd taken a bit of stick from my teammates; they had noticed I'd been AWOL most of the week. They had teased that I must have been with someone and wanted to know who. I'd tried to deflect the attention saying my parents had me doing chores, but I doubt they believed me.

Soothing my sore body on Sunday evening, my mum shouted to tell me about her conversation with my aunty. How they had arranged between them for me to help sort my aunt's house over the summer holidays and even stay over to keep her company. My mum told me that Aunt Sarah would be paying me like a real job, and whilst I was helping her out, they would get off my back about getting a real job if I stayed on the ball and applied for appropriate positions if they came up.

I begrudgingly said, "OK," an Oscar-winning performance, pretending I wasn't interested. I even thought to add, "Do I have to stay over? I like my room and space."

My mother replied, "I'm not asking, Jim; I'm telling you! You will be doing this unless you want me on your back daily to get a job."

I said, "Ok, then, if I have to," Brad Pitt would be very impressed with my acting skills.

Not long after, I received a text, "Summer holidays sorted with your mum; I'm so excited and can't wait! X."

"Me too; still two full weeks of fun till then, x," I replied.

Another text came in from my aunt, "Will I see you tomorrow? I hope so; I've missed you so much these last few days, x."

"Absolutely, I'll be there after the girls have gone to school, x," I immediately replied.

"Goodnight, lover, x," the text came back.

I replied, "Good night, sexy lady, x."

Lastly, her final text, "x."

Monday morning couldn't come quickly enough. For the first time in over a week, I didn't sleep well; I was aching to be with my aunt; I wanted her so much; I couldn't believe how much I loved her.

The first thing I woke up thinking was my aunty; I grabbed the phone and started texting, "Didn't sleep well, missed you too much, can't wait to be with you, do you need me to bring anything?"

My aunt texted straight back, "Jinx, I didn't sleep well either; I missed you and had knots in my stomach all night, can't wait to see you, and, no, I don't need anything, just you, x."

"See you soon, x," I replied.

I wanted to look my best this morning and show my aunty what she had missed the last few days. In addition, I wanted to make sure I had gotten fully clean from the muddy pitch the day before.

I was alone that morning, Dad was at work, and Mum had already left to walk. I first brushed my teeth in the bathroom, swilled with mouthwash, shaved, and then jumped in the shower. I gave myself a good scrub using my mum's posh shampoo and then my Lynx body wash. The water on my body felt good; I grew hard thinking of my aunty in the shower, the water splashing down her body, over her tits, her nipples, hmmm. I could imagine the water droplets down her stomach, over her passion and down her wonderous thighs.

Please don't waste it, I thought, snapping myself out of my thoughts; you will be with her soon.

Towelling myself down, I sprayed on Lynx Africa and splashed on some 'Boss' aftershave. I hoped my aunty loved the smell as much as me.

It looked like a warm day, so I dressed in jean quarter-length shorts, a white T-shirt, and no socks.

It was 9 am, and my cousins were already on their way to school; I grabbed my car keys and sunglasses and headed to my aunts. It was bright out, already warm, with hardly any breeze. I could smell the grass, which glistened in the sun; it must have rained in the night. Birds were loud, tweeting and singing. It must be mating season.

Pulling onto my aunt's driveway, I thought it had been only a week since I'd been brave enough to act upon my lusting and take my aunt there and then on the settee. The sex and lovemaking since then had been amazing; I was getting hard thinking about it; I could feel the throbbing inside my shorts.

I rushed inside, and the front door was unlocked, "hello," I said, "Sarah?"

"Up here," I heard a soft voice return.

I bounded upstairs to hunt my aunty, a primordial hunger to find and conquer her. I found her in the bathroom, only a towel shielding her delights. Steam wafted in the air, so she must have only just gotten out of the shower; I could see her hair was slightly damp, glistening droplets of water on her shoulders. Among the moisture were many delicious smells, heightening the lust for my aunty.

"You got here quickly," she said, "I thought I'd have at least another 15 minutes to get myself ready for you."

I was hungry, driven by excitement, eagerness, and expectation. I said nothing, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to her bedroom, her towel falling to the floor. Her heaving breasts swung violently as I tossed her onto the bed before clawing at my clothes to get them off as quickly as possible.

I could see my aunt's chest pumping hard as her breathing intensified, her thighs already spread with expectation. "Oh my god, I want you to side me so badly," she gasped, seemingly struggling to breathe.

Standing there in all my glory, I took in all my aunties' nakedness before claiming my prize. Her skin appeared soft, almost creamy; her arms were resting above her head as if to present me visually all her body. She drove me crazy; I touched her hip and stomach, slowly feeling her softness, dimples, and imperfections.

"Fuck me," she screamed, waking me from my trance; her vulgar language excited me.

Her legs were now bent, her knees facing upwards, thighs spread. Her love hole was already wet, swollen and crimson, lips spread. I crawled onto the bed between her thighs, my body now on hers. Our lips met as I drove my cock inside, she gasped open-mouthed, and I matched her with my mouth, lips lightly touching.

She smelled amazing, a bouquet of flowery aroma mixed in with perfumed delights. I was deep inside; her arms came around me, pulling me tight as we kissed hard.

At first, I didn't move, kissing her lovingly, our tongues entwined. She grabbed my arse and pulled on me as if to try and get me inside her deeper. I slowly lifted until the head of my cock was being squeezed by her entrance before slowly lowering myself back down; I could feel the tip of my member rubbing my aunt's love tunnel.

I kissed her hard, more wanting, like I'd been taking away from her for years.

I heard her say, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I said, travelling deep inside her after another motion of my piston, "I've never wanted someone so much as I want and need you," I gasped, breathing for air.

I lifted my chest off her on straight arms, taking my weight and forming a protective cage over her. Still, she gripped my rear, pulling down on each slow thrust.

She seemed to 'snarl' hungrily, her eyes wide, "harder, fuck me!" she demanded.

She gripped my arse tight, fingers deep in my cheeks, pulling on every thrust as my pace increased. I could feel her getting wetter, my cock receiving more lubrication, yet she felt tighter.

Lowering onto my left elbow and forearm, I grabbed her right breast with my other handing, feeding myself her swollen nipple. I sucked and bit down hard; she screamed, "Yes, harder."

I did as I was told, massaging her breast firmer and biting harder.

"Oh my god, that's it, keep doing that," she panted, her head lulling backwards, revealing more of her neck that I now reached for with my mouth, biting and sucking hard. This drove her crazy; I was glad she liked me biting her because I loved it.

Slowly our speed increased, and we took our time getting to maximum pace; I could feel my aunt's juices squelching even more. Our rhythm stayed true; I was deep inside before lifting off, almost drawing the bulbous tip of my cock from her cave of love. On a couple of strokes, I would pull my pole entirely out before driving it back in; each time, I received an encouraging pant for more alongside a scream.

It seemed, although it had only been a week, that I now understood my excitement and how best to change position and speed to prolong the inevitable. We had a good rhythm now, and we kept this going for a while; there were many noises as our bodies collided.

"Bite me harder," she gasped, "I'm going to cum."

I could feel my aunt's orgasm building up; my dick was gripped tighter, her juices were flowing, her thighs holding me steady, her fingers gripping me tight, and her mouth wider open.

"Not yet," I demanded, "I'm close."

She screamed, her body rocked, and she held me tight; I sped up quickly, thrusting as deep as possible. Her body shuddered more, her gasps pleading with each movement. It seemed she was having multiple orgasms, one after another, if that was possible.

She was trying to stop me from moving, thrusting; I wanted her, I was going to have her. I kept my movements true, and her grip weakened; her initial orgasm over, she was back in the moment, "Yes baby, harder, fill me up, you can cum now."

She continued, "Yes fuck me; I want your cum; give it to me."

This was amazing; I wanted to stay in this moment forever but knew I was seconds away from my climax, my explosion. My body spasmed, my movements erratic, and I could feel a significant release on each downward thrust. I had a lot to give my aunty; I kept going until I was empty and collapsed onto her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on my forehead. "That was the best yet," she said.

I just lay there, gasping for air, trying to get control of my body again.

Composing myself, I lifted myself slightly to kiss her, looking her in the eyes.

"I love you so much," she said, smiling.

"That was amazing," I said, feeling a prick of life in my cock, which was still deep inside her. I purposely twitched it, knowing she could feel my movement.

"Again?" she gasped quizzingly.

I said nothing and slowly started kissing her.

She motioned her body for us to reposition; I held her tight, keeping my member inserted, her thighs gripping me as I spun her around until she straddled me, my back to the bed.

She lifted her body off me, sitting upright, my cock fully erect again. She put her hands on my chest and found a rhythm and position she liked.

Her breasts were perspiring, beads of sweat tumbling down her cavernous cleavage. I grabbed both breasts, squeezing and massaging as I lifted my head to suckle her magnificent nipples.

I could feel our juices being pushed out onto my pubic area; each rock of my aunt's hips reflected by a slight squelch.

My aunt bent down to kiss me, lifting her arse up and down on my cock; I felt a different sensation as it allowed me to get deeper inside.

Without my prompting, my aunty lifted onto all fours; I braced her by lifting from beneath each thigh. I could see my entire shaft clearly as my aunty lowered and then lifted herself up and down. I could see her juices and my semen seeping down my erection into my short pubes; an entangled mess was forming.

She kept her position and rhythm for as long as her arms and thighs could take it before resting back down into a straddling place.

I sunk further into the bed, resting my arms above my head against the headboard, taking in the delight of my aunty, her breasts knocking together on every down stroke. She was beautiful; the beads of sweat trickling down her body made her more alluring.

She was panting harder, gasping for breath as she reached for her clitoris. She started rubbing herself whilst keeping a good rhythm; I watched in awe, my excitement building up. She was speeding up, her strokes with her hand on her peanut faster and harder. Her back was arching, and then suddenly, she shuddered and jerked; her rhythm evaporated as her body convulsed over mine. The tightness of her insides gripping hard on my meat.

She slowed drastically, still enough to keep me excited; I was close. I grabbed her hips driving up from my hips and arse. Splashes of her juices rained on my stomach as I sped up and thrust harder. She was now matching my rhythm and driving harder down, her screams echoing through the bedroom, "Yes, yes, yes, please," she screamed.

It didn't take long before my body convulsed, and I gripped my aunt's thighs hard; she yelped a little but smiled wickedly. Her pace slowed to match my spasms as I shot more semen. Recognising my body was done, she collapsed to the side of me, where we kissed longingly, saying nothing as we held each other. We were both sodden from bodily fluids and sweat, driven from us in fits of passion.

We stayed holding each other, sporadic kissing, for eternity.

After a while, I turned my aunty, pulled the duvet over us and held her in a spooning position. I whispered, "I love you," and kissed her on her neck.

She wriggled back into me, snuggling, pulling my arms around her tighter, "I love you too," she gushed.

I closed my eyes, holding her tight, a protective shroud over her; my aunt's breathing softened as I felt her fall asleep.

It was mid-day before I woke, 12:13 pm to be exact, looking at the clock on my aunt's bedside cabinet. She was still asleep, purring as she softly breathed; we'd not changed positions.

I was busting for the loo, so softly I pulled my arm from beneath her, a centimetre at a time. My arm eventually freed meant I could quietly spin around to sit up on the edge of the bed, being careful not to pull the covers from her. She stirred but didn't wake as I stood up, silently yawned, and headed to the bathroom. I 'sat down' and peed so I wouldn't make a noise and not splash everywhere with sex pee. You know, when you try to pee after having sex, and it goes in every direction except the bowl. I'd learnt this in only a week of not being a virgin.

When I returned to my aunt's bed, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, she turned to face me, blurry-eyed, and so I kissed her on the mouth, "hmmm," she said, "That was a nice awakening, thank you."

I got under the covers and laid next to her, our faces almost touching, random kisses, short and long.

She broke the silence by saying, "Can we stay like this forever?"

"Your wish is my command," I joked, if only.

"What shall we do now?" she asked.

"I'm happy with doing nothing if you are," I replied.

"Fine by me," she said, smiling and happy.

She nestled her head into my chest softly and closed her eyes. "So I spoke to Liz, you know about that thing."

"Oh, yeah," I said, knowing this subject would crop back up at some point.

Sarah continued, "I was right; she had thought and wondered whether you impregnating her could be a workable thing."

I didn't know what to say, so I let my aunt speak.

"When we spoke, she laid everything out bare, the fact she still loved Dave, but the whole not getting pregnant had put much strain on their relationship. They hadn't had sex for months, and she was missing it. She said that she and Dave had chatted previously about a sperm donor. Dave was ok with it, but they couldn't find the ideal person; Dave was even ok with a potential donor impregnating Liz the 'old school' way."

"Really?" I replied, "He'd be ok with another fella, Cumming inside his wife and Liz having a baby that biologically isn't his?"

"Yes," My aunt replied, "He is; I know not everyone would be, but he sort of sees it as their only option other than adopting, and if they found the right person who didn't want anything in return or to see the baby etc. then, yeah, he's fine with it."

All the time my aunt had been speaking, she stroked my arm, occasionally pausing to kiss me and showing me her 'puppy dog' eyes. I couldn't resist her; I was all in; I'd now do anything for this woman.

"And Dave would be ok with it being me?" I asked.

"Liz said that she'd said to Dave, what if it was you, and he'd said that would be perfect." My aunt explained.

"Oh, Sarah, I just don't know; when do they need an answer?" I asked.

"Well, I can only imagine that they have been waiting long enough for any good news, so they would be looking for it to happen immediately." My aunt continued.

"Immediately?" I protested, "But we've... us... have just happened; we've only just started our amazing, erm, relationship," I was struggling to formulate a proper sentence now. What were we? I asked myself, are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Are we in a relationship? Or are we still just Aunty and Nephew having 'sex' fun? I'd have to sort that little conundrum out later! More pressing concerns to deal with.

"I'm assuming you and Liz have discussed how it would work?" I asked, slightly annoyed, but how could I be upset with such a wonderful woman? I leaned in close and kissed her, a long kiss; I squeezed her tight, hoping she felt reassured even though I was annoyed.

Her body, soft to the touch, drew me in more, I kissed her neck, and she groaned slightly. I repositioned myself to hold her better but still with my face to hers. I kissed her again before pulling away; her eyes opened, and she looked at me longingly, hopeful.

"We thought perhaps on two days she was ovulating, she could nip over and receive a deposit," That broke the awkwardness, and we both laughed hard.

"Is that what we are calling it? A deposit?" I laughed as I said it. My aunt's cheeks had dimples as she laughed more; I'd never noticed them before; God, this woman was perfect!

12