My Aunt Sarah Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how would the deposit work?" I asked, still laughing.

"Not sure," she replied, "Perhaps you could suggest something, as you would need to be comfortable with it!"

"Let's make lists," I suggested; I love lists! Perhaps we can list what each of us would prefer and be happy with?

"Ok," My aunt replied; I'll get some paper and a pen, two seconds.

With that, she sat up, reached into her bedside cabinet, and pulled out two lots of paper and two pens. We propped ourselves up with pillows, our backs to the headboard. My aunt's breasts fell onto her stomach; she caught me looking and laughed. "Like what you see?" She asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, bending over to kiss her nipples.

"Right, let's do this," I said, sitting back up.

"Firstly...

1) You must be there; whenever Liz is naked, you must be naked. It won't be like a threesome thing; I don't want to, or need to, see you two making out.

2) Dave most definitely cannot be anywhere in the house, and neither do I want him to think he can talk to me about it afterwards.

3) You cannot ask me how Liz was, or was she better than you, and in no way do I want to discuss it with you. You cannot ask me afterwards about any feelings.

4) No one must ever talk about it with anyone.

5) If Liz gets pregnant, it is Liz and Dave's baby.

6) There needs to be a written agreement with you, Sarah, that if anything ever happens to them, you will be given custody of the child.

7) It would be better for me to make love to you until I am close before making a 'deposit' in Liz. I don't want face-to-face with Liz, so perhaps from behind? Doggy style?

8) I will be excited, but there will be no kissing with Liz, but feeling her tits and pussy is acceptable.

9) Liz must be immaculate and tidy down below. She should have showered before I make a 'deposit'.

10) I will commit to two sessions over two consecutive days where I am prepared to ejaculate in her twice. If it doesn't work the first month, I will only agree to one more try the next month.

Does all that sound fair?"

"Wow, have you been given this some thought? That's a severe and proper list," My aunty asked, looking shocked.

"The main thing is that I do not want it to impact our relationship. Is that ok?" I said quite sternly.

My aunty put the pen and paper down and reached over, her breasts falling on my chest as she kissed me. Holding my face with her left hand. It was a long kiss, and she said, "Thank you, I love you; I'll talk to Liz later today, so you want us both there, naked?"

"Yes, but I don't want you to make out or anything like that," I reassured her.

"Phew she said; she's not my type," She was giggling, and her dimples were back.

"Do you want to chat beforehand with her?" my aunt asked.

"I'm not sure that will help," I surrendered, "It might worry me more; I think we just get straight on with it when she is ready."

"What about your list?" I asked.

"Ok, here we go....

1) I love you.

2) I love you.

3) Thank you.

4) I can't be without you.."

I stopped her, threw the pen and paper away, laid her down on the bed and kissed her, hugging her tight. She had tears in her eyes, "Thank you," she said.

"I'm only doing it for you; I am madly in love with you," I replied.

I kissed her some more, taking my time, feeling her body as I did.

We both looked at the clock; an hour had passed, and it was now 1:15 pm. "What now?" I asked, "We've hardly any time left together."

There was a knot in my stomach, and I didn't know why; all I was thinking about was how I wanted to be with my aunty all the time. I wanted to walk down the street, holding her hand, and introduce her to my friends and family as I would with any girlfriend; I knew it was impossible. It had only been a week, but I wanted more time with my aunt; I didn't want to have to sneak off before my cousins arrived home. I didn't want to be ruled by others in how I could spend time with the one I loved.

I knew in my heart, though, this would never be a normal relationship.

My aunt, who must have noticed I was deep in thought, sensing something was wrong, said, "You ok?"

"It's ok," I replied, "Just thinking about the impossible; you make me happy, and I want everyone to know; I want everyone to see. I know that will never happen."

"I know, sweetheart," my aunt replied, "I hope what we have is enough for you?" She looked upset and worried now.

"I'm sorry," I said, "Don't worry, I just love you and want to be with you; I want you all to myself and for the world to know you are mine." I tried reassuring her, but I think it had the opposite effect.

My aunty started to cry, full-on tears and sniffling; I apologised again, "I'm sorry, Sarah, ignore me, I'm talking rubbish; I know exactly what is possible; it's more than enough for me; I love you and whatever time we have together is enough. I may sometimes say I want more, but that's wishful thinking."

Her crying lessened a little bit.

"We have the summer holidays to look forward to," I said, "We will be together for as long as we want, every day."

"But won't that just make you want more?" she sniffled.

"I don't know," I replied honestly, "I just can't wait to spend time with you; let's just see what happens."

"Ok," she replied; I wasn't sure she was convinced.

I hugged her tight, kissing her on the forehead; she squeezed me even tighter, "Don't let go, please," she said.

That went downhill fast, I thought, but at least I was honest. I didn't like to see my aunty upset, however. I looked into her eyes; they were red and puffy, her cheeks wet with tears. "You make me so happy," I said.

I could sense she was starting to snap out of it, her tears had stopped, and her sniffling had subsided. She reached for my face and softly said, "I'm sure we can make this work; I'm sure we can both be happy," I think she was trying to reassure herself.

I smiled and said, "Absolutely, all that matters is that I love you, I want you, and I need you,"

"Ditto," she said, smiling.

We kissed some more, falling further into the bed, hugging as tight as possible. There was no lust; this was pure love for one another. We shared caring touches, prolonging each stroke and hug.

I ran my hand through her hair, down her back, slowly caressing her curves. I stroked her rear, softly squeezing her cheeks; I could feel a smile as we kissed.

I was stiff, purely from the kissing and touching of my aunty, but this wasn't about wanting to fuck her, I just wanted to kiss and hold her, and I sensed from her motions that's what she wanted too.

What had this woman done to me in only a week?

I was hungry; I'd noticed over the last week that I hadn't eaten that much and, with our special meetings, had missed meals. I'm not sure why time was going so fast today; we'd embraced for a while, occasionally stopping for idol chat. We'd run out of time; it was 2:20 pm.

I sighed, looking to my aunt, "We'd better get cleaned up and dressed; I'm going to have to go soon."

"Ok," my aunt protested, jokingly preventing me from sitting up. She loosened her grip; I turned and kissed her, sat up and headed to the bathroom, leaving the most precious thing to me in bed.

I jumped in the shower, and the water hitting me was beautiful and refreshing, the spray massaging my tired body; I used the shower gel and sponge to clean myself from top to bottom. I felt my aunty squeeze in behind me, her breasts on my back, her arms now wrapped around me. I turned in her hold, kissed and spun her around so she was under the spray. "Hmm," she said, "that's nice," referring to the hot water hitting her body.

I squirted more gel into the sponge and started to massage her body with it, rubbing softly around her folds, up and down her back before spinning her around to massage her front.

I circled her breasts, pushing them up to get the sponge underneath before moving downwards, around her legs and inner thighs. Her eyes were closed, her hands holding onto my shoulders as she eased her legs apart. A mist filled the bathroom, and beautiful smells were cleaning our senses; my aunty said, "Hmmm, that's so nice; let's spend a day just doing this."

"Fine by me," I agreed with her.

We were out of time, so I jumped out of the shower; my aunty was startled by my quick actions and neglect of the sponge.

"We're going to get caught if we don't hurry," I laughed.

"Go, go, go," she said.

I towelled quickly, not quite dry, and struggled with my clothes as the moisture on my body prevented me from dressing rapidly. I kissed my aunty and said, "Bye, sexy lady, miss you already."

She kissed me back and replied, "Bye, lover, want you!"

With one final kiss, I stroked my aunt's back and bottom before I walked out of her house, got in the car and started my drive home. I passed my cousins, not far from the house; luckily, they weren't paying attention; that was close, I thought.

And with that, the end of another fantastic day with my aunty, back to normal now, football training this evening.

12