My Aunt Sarah Pt. 07

Story Info
Will Jim regret agreeing? Or will he enjoy it?
10k words
4.67
12.4k
19

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Football practice was over; several text messages were waiting for me. When I eventually got to sit down in my room, I knew who they would be from.

The first one from my aunt read, "Going to have lunch with Liz tomorrow; I will chat with her then, x."

The second text read, "Really want to see you. Shall we try and sneak some quick time together or wait until Wednesday?"

"Missing you; everything ok?" The third text sounded a little impatient.

The fourth text more desperate, "Babes? Are you ok? I'm worried; where are you?"

I texted my aunt, "Hey sexy lady, sorry, I was at football training and forgot my phone."

"I want to see you, missing you too, but let's wait until Wednesday. Shall we do the Pilates class again?" I texted; I was missing her; I had that knot in my stomach again.

"There you are. I was worried when you didn't text back; ok, Pilates on Wednesday it is, x." my aunt's text read.

I was thinking about my aunt, her curves, tits, and beautiful nipples; I was getting hard again and unsure whether I could wait until Wednesday. I had a picture of her thighs spread, presenting herself to me, her blushed lips swollen with expectation, inviting me in. It must have shown in my text to her, "Wednesday is a long time; not sure I can wait that long to see you."

"Ha ha, I'll make it up to you, x." My aunt's text read.

"I like the sound of that, x, x." I was excited now; I hoped my text emphasised the same.

"Dream of me, lover, night, sleep tight, x." My aunt's text said.

"Night, sexy lady, sleep tight, x," I responded.

And, of course, my aunty had to have the last text, "X."

Not seeing my aunty on Tuesday meant I caught up with friends at the gym before a couple of drinks at the pub. I was knackered, so I excused myself early before the drinking got crazy. I hadn't talked to my aunty all day or exchanged texts. It was probably the first time in over a week that it had been this long between either speaking, texting or seeing each other; I had that strange knot in my stomach again; what was that, I thought.

I was drifting off when the phone sounded, alerting me to a text message, "Missed you today; sorry I didn't text earlier. Am I still seeing you tomorrow?" It was from my aunt.

I replied, "Absolutely; I'll pick you up for Pilates at 10 am."

"Night baby, love you, x," the following text from my aunty.

"Love you too, night night, x," When I sent the text, I realised the knot in my stomach was from how I felt about my aunty. Am I weird for falling in love so quickly and so deeply?

And then the final text of the evening from my aunty, "x."

At 10 am on the dot, I sat on my aunt's drive; I watched as she exited the house, waved, and turned to lock the front door. She was radiant and had a huge smile; I hoped the smile was because of me.

Her dark hair shone in the morning sun; her waves bounced on her shoulder as she moved; I was transfixed. I assumed her clothes were more of Liz's cast-offs. She wore a loose-fitting turquoise vest, an easily visible black sports bra, matching three-quarter-length shorts that hugged her thighs, white ankle socks, and trainers. I took in every movement as she approached my car; I had an overpowering eagerness to grab hold of her and do unspeakable things to her. I was hungry for her; I needed to be inside her. Her breasts and cleavage beckoned me for attention even in the sports bra; they wobbled to her steps. Her smile continued to the car; I sensed she was excited to see me and looked carefree.

She opened the car door, and the breeze blew in her alluring fragrance. I now recognised the smell of her shampoo, mixed with the floral bouquet of shower gel and the Dior perfume. Her hair was slightly damp; I assumed she had gotten out of the shower not long ago.

She closed the car door before leaning over to kiss me for a short time, "Is that all I get," I pretended to be hurt.

"For now," she mischievously replied, a glint in her eye.

Sod that, I thought; I leant over to grab my prize, "No, no, no," she insisted, "You are doing as you are told today," there was that mischievous glint again.

My wanting was overpowering; I needed her so much it hurt, I knew the game she was playing, but it excited me, so I went with it, "Ok, you're in charge, but only today," I laughed.

"Oh, we'll see; now drive, boy," she smirked; I was starting to enjoy this.

I touched and stroked my aunty at every opportunity possible, carelessly not bothering if people were watching; my hand was slapped away teasingly each time. During the Pilates class, I was distracted; I had only one thing on my mind, I watched my aunt bending and stretching, her curves wanting my attention. I had no idea what music was blaring nor how long we were in there, but I watched open-mouthed as she seductively allowed me to undress her in my head.

I could see the beads of sweat forming on my aunt's forehead, back, and cleavage; I imagined slowly rubbing her clean in the shower with the sponge and gel; I was worried I was starting to get hard.

Whilst eager to get my aunty home so that I could rampage her body, I also saw how happy she was amongst the other ladies in the class. They had invited her for a coffee, and whilst she excused herself initially, advising that we needed to get home, I reassured her that she should take the time to chill and catch up. I was ok with an extra session in the gym, excused myself and said I'd be back in 60 minutes.

I went at it hard in the gym, pent-up frustration and excitement bubbling to the service. When I returned to the café in the leisure complex, my aunty was wrapping things up and saying her goodbyes.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Wonderful; thank you so much for introducing me to all of this," she replied.

"My pleasure," I smiled; it was amazing to see her so happy.

"Should we go?" I encouraged her.

With a glint in her eye and an excited look, she replied, "Yes, please."

I could have sworn she licked her lips looking at my crotch, or was that just my filthy imagination?

Back in the car, and just before we set off, my aunty leant over and softly kissed me; she quietly whispered, "Take me home and make love to me."

She didn't need to ask twice, "Yes, Miss, your wish is my command."

Trying to stick within the speed limit, I excitedly got us to my aunt's house quickly; I chased her inside, touching her body all over as we laughed and giggled up the stairs to the bathroom. "Let's shower first she said."

For no apparent reason, a sense of dread came over me, perhaps I was overthinking things, but my mind started to wonder. Is this what my aunty had signed up for, fucking or making love most days and then sneaking off into the night air? What if she wanted more? What if she needed more?

"Are you happy, Sarah?" I asked, instantly regretting asking.

"Yes, absolutely; why?" she said as she stepped into the shower, her breasts hit by the spray from the hose. Water stumbling over her stomach and down her thighs to her feet. Her skin was pinkish and ripe for touching.

"Oh, nothing, I love what we do, the intimacy, but I feel like I should be giving you more! How about I make lunch for us both?" I asked.

"You can do, babes; that's a good idea, but you don't need to; I like all the intimacy; it satisfies my hunger," she said, reaching out from under the water to kiss me, soaking the floor and me simultaneously. She pulled me in, I wasn't undressed yet, and my t-shirt and pants got wet immediately.

"You'll have to take those wet clothes off now," she said with a hungry, lusting tone.

I did as I was told; I was hard, my cock already throbbing. As soon as my pants were down, my aunt grabbed my cock and slowly started wanking me. I leaned in, held her, and kissed her under the water, our heads and faces getting wet, water seeping into our mouths.

We stayed in the shower for some time, each sponging the other with shower gel. The warm water helped to heighten the passion, and our bodies were massaged. There was lots of kissing and touching before we stepped out of the shower to get dried; my aunty locked eyes with me and, with a serious look, said, "I spoke to Liz and Dave; they have agreed to all of your terms and are excited."

"That's good," I said, wondering why she was telling me this now when we were in the middle of foreplay and just about to have some fun in the bedroom.

"I know this is all crazy and happening fast, my head is spinning to process all of this, but she is ovulating this week, right now!"

"Oh," was all I could reply with, my erection dwindling; what a passion killer, I joked to myself.

"I anticipated us being here today, with some spare time, "she giggled nervously. "Do you think we could invite her around now?"

Suddenly, I got nervous, "Now?" I gulped, "But I've not prepared myself."

"Prepared yourself?" My aunty laughed, questioning me, "What do you need in terms of preparation?" She continued laughing.

She made me feel at ease, "I don't know, mentally?" I pleaded.

"You will be fine," My aunt replied, "do you think it would be ok to invite her?" she reemphasised.

She hugged me in the bathroom, towels wrapped around our bodies and still damp. She gave me the puppy dog pleading eyes; I was getting used now to some of my aunt's attractive traits, and this was one of them.

"Ok," I finally agreed.

My aunty hugged me tighter, kissed me hard and said, "Thank you."

Internally I was unsure about all of this; how would it impact our relationship? Would I perform and be able to give Liz what she desperately needed? Before I could start to overthink this, she pulled me into the bedroom, and we sat on the edge of the bed together while reaching for her phone. She dialled Liz, two rings, and it was answered; I heard, "Oh, hi Sarah, how're things?"

My aunty getting straight to the point, replied, "We are home, and Jim has agreed that we can do it now; why don't you get yourself presentable and come around?"

I could hear Liz', reply, "Now?"

"Yes, now," My aunt replied.

"Thank you, guys; I'm so excited; I won't be long," Liz replied before hanging up.

"You had all this planned, didn't you?" I laughed, quizzing my aunt.

"Of course," she replied sheepishly.

She texted Liz, "The front door is unlocked, we'll be in the bedroom, come on in, x."

Putting her phone down, she stood up and unwrapped herself from the towel, presenting me with my reward for being so accommodating. She pulled my head into her cleavage; I reached for each breast and massaged them hard before taking each nipple in turn, sucking and licking. Her nipples responded immediately, bullets alert and wanting more attention. Her skin was soft to the touch, warm, and the scent intoxicating.

With my mouth still paying attention to my aunt's nipples, I slowly reached between her legs, stroking up between her thighs, stoking the fire inside her. She stood "at ease," legs apart as my hand moved upwards. With slow and purposeful movements, I rubbed my middle finger between her lips to her peanut. I started circular motions, and my aunt grabbed my shoulders to support her excited body.

I noticed she had goosebumps all over her body. Was she cold, nervous, or just excited, I thought. Sensing she may have been a little cold, I encouraged her onto the bed and under the duvet, where we relaxed into a position laid on our sides facing each other. With her leg bent and knee in the air, I could still stroke her desirable area and kiss her simultaneously.

My motions were precise and rhythmic, sensual kissing with sensual movements of my fingers. She was wet, so entering her hole with two fingers was easy. I began stroking her g-spot, at which point her head lulled backwards, meaning I could kiss her neck.

She had reached for my cock and had started massaging the shaft, paying particular attention to the swollen head. I manoeuvred my aunt onto her back, meaning she had to let go of my dick; I then tunnelled under the covers, one destination and prize in goal. My head between my aunt's thighs, I got to work, licking her clit, and massaging her g-spot. My aunty was moaning loudly; I assumed she had one hand rubbing her nipple, and I could see the other pressing down at the top of her pubic area. I hoped she wouldn't last too long because it was sweltering under the covers, my face was drenched from her juices, and the heat being generated. I persevered for the more significant cause, my aunt's orgasm; I needed air, so I pulled the covers off my head while keeping a good rhythm. Fresh air hit me; it felt so good and gave me a greater incentive to bring my aunty to a climax. My aunt's body slowly rocked in rhythm to my strokes with my tongue, using her arse and hips to push up against my fingers.

I got distracted for a split second; I thought I heard a noise, perhaps a knock. Disregarding it, I carried on with purpose; with drive and focus, my aunts orgasm the task. After a while, I could feel the expectant tightness around my fingers and the lock on my head with her thighs. My aunt's body convulsed, and shrieks of agony replaced her panting and groans. Ripples pulsed through her body, one after the other. Eventually, I was released from her tight grip. I crawled up her body, stopping to caress each curve, imperfection, humps, and lumps before resting my lips around her nipple.

She encouraged me to enter her by grabbing my shaft and guiding it to her entrance; I pushed through her juices deep inside, her swollen lips engulfing my member.

Suddenly, my aunty jolted; I was unsure what was happening before I could scan the bedroom. Liz was standing in the doorway, mouth open, staring like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a speeding car.

I'd always known Liz to be direct, brash and confident, but she stood there nervous and embarrassed together with looking apologetic, "I'm so sorry to interrupt," she said, her demeanour I knew, now lost.

She looked ordinary; nothing about her would make you sit up and stare; she wore a simple grey sweatshirt and matching joggers. Her feet were bare, and she had her blonde hair tied back.

My aunty was the first to speak, "It's ok, Liz, this was always going to be uncomfortable for everyone; come get in bed with us."

I was still hard inside my aunt, my dick throbbing away, my movements small but enough to keep me erect.

Liz apologised again, "I'm so sorry just entering the house like that, I knocked twice, and you did say to come straight in."

"It's ok," my aunt reassured Liz; I stayed quiet.

Liz, getting a small amount of confidence, slowly walked to the side of the bed and asked my aunt, "Was that as good as it looked and sounded," laughing a little at the same time.

My aunty replied, "Amazing, exactly like I've been telling you."

That pricked my interest, so I thought she'd been sharing all the small details of our adventures; I didn't mind, especially as it was all positive.

"What shall I do?" Liz asked my aunt.

My aunt knew she would need to lead this, so she guided Liz, "Take off your clothes and get in bed with us."

I don't think she meant to do it in a slow seductive way, but Liz, with her precise and methodical actions, slowly lifted her sweater over her head; she had nothing on underneath. Her breasts got caught in her top before dropping with gravity, jiggling before coming to a halt. Spontaneously I had begun to get a rhythm back, longer and deeper strokes. My aunty, noticing that I returned to making love to her, said, "Like what you see?" I was going to protest, but she continued to say, "It's ok. I know you are hard for me; it's me you are inside."

Liz had curves but was different from my aunty; her breasts looked firmer and didn't hang as low, her areolas were smaller but darker, and her nipples were nowhere near as big as my aunt's. Her swollen stomach was smoother, and I saw she had a slight tan, white circles over her tits.

Liz continued to undress and lowered her jogging bottoms; again, there was no underwear; I could see a small amount of hair, but it was well-kept, short, and tidy. Her thighs were as big as my aunts, and I could make out a curvy bottom. Her legs were again slightly tanned, and her pubic area was white where her knickers or bikini bottoms would have been. I had never fancied Liz, she was never my type, but she was naked right in front of me, which was enough to get my cock twitching some more inside my aunty.

My aunt reassured Liz again, "It's ok, come lay down with us. Do you need a toy?"

"It's ok," Liz replied, "I'm already wet just from watching you two at it."

It felt strange with an audience watching my every move like I would receive a rating afterwards. I tried to put it out of my mind and concentrated on my aunty; my movements were more direct, my thrust fuelled by excitement.

"Turn around, get on your back," my aunt directed me; I did as I was told.

I was now laid next to Liz, both of us on our backs, Liz's head already turned to face us, to watch us. My aunty straddled me, guiding me inside her, Liz watching intensely, open-mouthed.

As my aunt's rhythm got going, she grabbed my hand and guided it to Liz's delicate bush, "Touch her," she insisted.

This wasn't part of the agreement, but I did as I was told. With my right hand and predominantly my middle finger, I stroked between Liz's thighs, parting her lips. She didn't take her eyes off us both; I surrendered a look in her eyes. She eased her legs apart slightly, allowing me to enter her with my finger, her clitoris was engorged, and she was expectantly wet; she wasn't kidding about her excitement just from watching us earlier.

My aunt put a hand on her knee to reassure her, I'm not sure why, but this got me even more excited; I had two naked voluptuous women in bed with me, one sat on my cock, and I was fingering the other's passion.

My aunt arched her back and increased her speed, raising her hips higher before lowering herself harder each time she groaned as I hit her deep inside. I reached with my other hand to massage her breast; she placed her spare hand on my chest for stability. This was wonderful, but I wasn't sure how long I could keep this up before I would explode.

Before long, I had to admit to my aunt that I was close to coming; she jumped off and quickly directed Liz to get on top of me. Liz, without hesitation, did as she was told without ceremony; I could feel her wetness but also how much tighter she was compared to my aunty; her passion gripped my cock hard. Liz's breasts bounced right before me; I was mesmerised; my aunty must have noticed because she lifted my hands to grab them before kissing me passionately. I was right Liz' tits were firmer than my aunts, a different feeling; I didn't like it any better or worse, just different.

I couldn't take much more of this; I was going to explode; Liz had sped up and lifted herself higher on each stroke, meaning the downstroke was more intense.

"I'm Cumming; I'm going to explode," I gasped.

I felt my semen leave my body, spurt after spurt; deep inside Liz, she slowed her pace and how much she lifted upwards but kept going to encourage more of my release. After about 30 seconds, I couldn't take anymore; I gripped Liz's thighs to stop her moving, my aunt watching intensely.

For the first time since joining us naked in the bed, Liz spoke, "Wow, I can feel all the cum; there's so much."

"Wait until he comes again," my Aunt returned.

"Will I need another load?" Liz questioned, still sitting on me with my cock deep inside her, semi-hard.

"That's up to you. If you feel assured one load will do it?" my aunt questioned.

I thought for a minute; I'm still here, participating! I felt like a toy or a piece of apparatus they were working out whether to use again or not.

I could see a flicker in Liz's eye's as she said, "Let's be safe and go for it again."