My Aunt Sarah Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," my aunt said.

For the first time in the exchange, my aunt turned to me to check I was ok; she leaned over me, her breasts on my chest, kissed me and said, "OK?."

I returned, "Yeah, I am. Now you're kissing me."

I could feel Liz lifting off me; I watched as she vacuum-sealed her hole with her hand, safeguarding the precious cargo inside her. She then laid down on her back next to us, and my aunt replaced her on top of me. I wasn't having this; I was going to take charge now; I gripped my aunt and swung her around onto her back next to Liz, "I'm going to fuck your friend hard now," I insisted.

I thrust my now recovered and hard cock deep inside my aunt; she screamed as I buried myself balls deep on every thrust. My aunt reached for her bulb and rubbed it vigorously, pushing down on her pubic area with the other hand as I raised myself onto my hands. Liz lay there watching intently, I sensed she wanted to join in, but I didn't want that; my aunt was mine and no one else's; I owned her now.

I pounded away, occasionally lowering myself to kiss my aunty hard; I noticed Liz had started rubbing her clitoris; she was getting herself off on me fucking my aunt. Her mouth was open, taking in air, the stroke of her hand and fingers increasing in intensity. I could feel my aunt's intensity building; her fingers were working her clit hard, "harder," she insisted.

I did as I was told, pumping as hard as possible on every down thrust. Both women were breathing heavily, panting, impatiently lusting for their orgasms.

They swapped glances, smiling at each other, reassuring one another; I'm sure if their limbs weren't being put to good use, they would have been holding hands, awaiting their fate together, their internal explosions.

Liz was first; she shuddered, hips raised, a loss of concentration, and she anguished a long, "yessssssss."

She looked at my aunt again for reassurance, but she got nothing back; my aunt's eyes were closed, and her forehead creased in concentration and anguish.

"Yes," my aunt said, "yes, I'm there, I'm coming."

And with that, I felt the explosion I had experienced several times over the last week; my cock was gripped tight, her fingers pressing deep into my side. She convulsed and shuddered multiple times as I kept pace; she tried her hardest to halt my actions, but I stayed true; I'd forgotten about Liz for a second and that she needed my sperm.

"Turn over, Liz," I gasped, "I'm going to cum inside you from behind."

She did as she was told, presenting me with her soft rear, her hands bracing herself on the headboard. My aunt continued to lay there, trying to control the orgasm as I pulled away, removing my shaft. I moved behind Liz and impatiently felt for the gap between her lips. Upon my touch, her body buckled; she was still sensitive from her orgasm; I needed to ejaculate; I was close. I gripped her side hard and rammed my piston in deep; she screamed as her back shot upwards, arching. With both hands gripping the flesh at her hips, I thrust hard and deep, each movement drawing noises from Liz. My aunt watched on, urging me to seal the deal and fill her up. I leant over and bit down on one of Liz' arse cheeks; she squealed loudly; my aunty looked at me. Had I gone too far, "bite her again," she reassured me.

I bit down hard on Liz's other arse cheek, the same loud squeal before she rammed back on my shaft, opposing force to my thrusts.

I could feel the surge working through my body; I clawed at her love handles, pulling on her hard, slapping her arse cheeks with thighs and balls. Then multiple releases, my cock erupted deep inside her, my energy escaping, my body buckling into a limp shadow of myself.

As impossible as it sounds, I was sure I emptied more semen the second time; Liz commented, "Oh my god, that's so much I can feel it all inside me; it's wonderful."

As I pulled out and fell lying next to my aunt, Liz quickly cupped her hole with her hand, turned and lay down on her back. I know I was exhausted; I suspected they were too. "Same time tomorrow?" my aunty joked; the three of us were in hysterics, Liz being careful not to laugh too much to keep the semen inside.

"Absolutely," she eventually replied.

The cleanup operation was a little uncomfortable, with three naked bodies in the bedroom clambering for their own space to get dressed. My aunty slipped on her dressing gown while Liz quickly pulled on her sweater, some knickers from the pocket and her jogging bottoms. I headed to the bathroom; my aunt said, "Why don't you run us a bath? I'll talk to Liz and see her home."

Liz kissed me on the cheek, said thank you and scuttled off with my aunt downstairs; I'm sure she was walking a little funny, trying to keep the sperm inside. I returned Liz' thank you with a simple, "It's my pleasure."

I'd run a foamy bath and had time for a soak before my aunty returned, "everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes, Liz had a good time; she expected it to be more awkward, but she said she felt very at ease. She was very grateful that you made it a memorable experience and that she got the chance to orgasm, it had been a very long time for her. She was very interested in what we were doing when she first walked in!"

"You mean me licking and sucking on your clit," I replied.

"Oh, you are so vulgar," my aunty teased, "but yeah, perhaps we let her experience that tomorrow?" There was that mischievous look I was getting used to now.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure about that; let's see," I replied.

My aunty dropped her robe, and I scanned her body, "Still like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much so," I replied as she stepped into the bath, resting her body on mine.

We stayed like that for a while, casual use of the sponge and gel and teasing talk. I was very happy. "Happy?" I asked my aunt.

"Very much so," she replied, copying my language from earlier, we both laughed, and I hugged her tight in the water.

"Hmmm, that's nice," she volunteered.

We could have stayed there forever, just me and my aunt. We had momentarily forgotten about the rest of the world before a prick of realisation hit us. My aunty was the first to say something; she sighed and said, "Oh well, we'd probably best get ready and send you on your way."

"Ok," I replied, resigned that my cousins would be home soon, and I had to be non-existent.

"Soon," was all my aunt said, and with that, we got ourselves dry, dressed and, with a loving goodbye, I was on my way.

Did I have a threesome? I thought to myself, bring on tomorrow!

That evening there was the usual flurry of texts, my aunty having the last say with her final text, "x."

I was tired; it had been a long day, and I slept well.

.....................................

It was Thursday morning, and I woke up very hungry, starving! A text from my aunty was waiting for me, "Morning lover, what time today?"

I replied, "I'm starving; I need a big breakfast."

A text returned: "Be here for 9:30 am, and I'll have a nice breakfast ready for you."

"You don't have to do that," I replied.

"I want to, x," my aunty texted.

"Ok, x" I didn't want to argue with her.

Promptly I arrived at my aunt's at 9:30 am; when I entered her house and shouted hello, I could hear talking. I entered the kitchen, and Liz was there, with my aunty, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hope you don't mind; Liz came round early, so we thought we'd all have breakfast together," My aunt said, apologetic.

"All good, Liz; how are you doing after yesterday?" I felt chilled and in a good mood, with an expectant attitude.

"Good, I hope you don't mind; I was so excited for today," Liz replied.

A plate awaited me on the kitchen table: Bacon, sausage, fried egg, mushroom, beans and toast. "Wow, that looks amazing; I'm so hungry."

"Get stuck in," my aunt said, "Liz helped me prepare it."

It was lovely; the three of us sat there, having breakfast together; strangely, none of us felt uncomfortable, or at least I didn't, and they said as much.

"So, you guys have been talking; what's the plan today?" I teased.

Again, my aunt was the first to speak with her puppy dog eyes, "Oh, I don't know, we thought we'd see how it panned out; perhaps you can help with the excitement."

"I'm sure I can," I teased some more.

Breakfast finished, and we sat in the kitchen, idle chat before my aunt turned to me and kissed me, a full-on passionate kiss with tongues; it felt so good. She smiled as she pulled away, "it feels so good being able to show how much I love you in front of others," my aunt said.

I held her face and kissed her, open-mouthed, a lengthy kiss. Expecting Liz to be feeling uncomfortable, I turned to offer her reassurance; I didn't need to; she was smiling, almost cooing with acceptance.

I took in my surroundings; my aunty was wearing a light blue floral dress; I could make out from the strap and her cleavage that it was a white lacy bra; I assumed her knickers matched. Her hair was shiny, wavy, and wonderful. I wondered if they had first discussed clothing before Liz had come around because she had on a dress like my aunt's but white. Not meaning to look down at her cleavage, I could see she wore a white bra, and my cock pricked with interest. She caught me looking and smiled.

My aunt stood up to fetch more coffee and stood beside me, "More coffee?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said, stroking a hand up my aunt's thigh; she bent over, the coffee pot still in her hand, offering me a view of her cleavage, and whispered in my ear, "Hmm, that's nice, soon."

I took the opportunity whilst she was bent over to run my hand up the back of her legs, under her dress, to her bottom, where I stroked each cheek softly.

She sat back down and touched my upper thigh, tapping for my cock.

Compared to yesterday, Liz had found a little bit of confidence; she promptly fired up a conversation, "So what are you going to do after the summer holidays, after you've finished helping with your aunt's house?"

I honestly hadn't thought about it that much; any conclusions I made were about some job in a trade, "I'd been thinking perhaps looking for an electrician apprenticeship, but I haven't started looking yet," I replied.

"You know Dave's brother is an electrician; he has his own business," she volunteered.

"I know Dave will be able to get you an apprenticeship with him, especially considering what you are doing for us."

"That would be amazing," I said.

"Leave it with me," Liz said confidently.

I was even more in a good mood now. Can the day get any better? I thought.

"Thank you, Liz, that would be fantastic; we would appreciate it so much," My aunt said.

"Seriously, it would be my pleasure," Liz offered in return.

I now felt like I owed Liz something; I know I was giving them a lot already, but an apprenticeship would be fantastic. I thought about what my aunt had said yesterday; Liz had commented on how I'd brought my aunt to orgasm orally; that's how I would repay her!

I was starting to think these two ladies had been talking and planning this morning's adventure without me; I suspected my list of rules had been thrown out of the window.

My Aunt was the first to make a move; she stood up, held my hand, and kissed me, a long tongue enthused kiss. Then Liz stood up, grabbed my other hand, and kissed me with even more tongue action. Her mouth was more 'pursed' than my aunts, making it a little tricky to reciprocate the tongue movements. Saying nothing, they pulled me off my chair and led me upstairs to my aunt's bedroom, making sure to lock the door.

I was very excited with expectancy, and I should have known by now not to wear jeans on days when I was at home with my aunt, my hard cock uncomfortably pressing to escape. The two ladies hurried me inside my aunt's bedroom, forcing me backwards onto the bed.

With me, my back on the bed, my legs hanging off the edge, and my feet touching the floor, my aunt asked, "Ready?"

I nodded, "Huh, huh."

Both ladies stood there, like goddesses' summer dresses revealing tiny bits of lacy underwear; I excitedly wanted to unwrap my prize. "We're in charge now," my aunt sternly advised, "You're going to do everything we tell you to do."

"Ok," I stuttered; it was all I could get out; I thought I would explode in my jeans.

My aunty was the first to make a move; she reached for my jeans, slowly unbuttoning them; Liz then helped her pull them from under me and held them at the feet, whipping them off totally.

Liz then took the initiative and knelt before me; as she leaned forward, her blonde hair whipped across my knees, sending a feeling of goosebumps through my body. I was nervous, being here in the bedroom with two mature women, them being direct and taking the lead; it took me back to that first Monday morning with my aunt nearly two weeks ago. Both women gave off an air of confidence, or was it bravado? If I was to assert my authority, would the ruse crumble? I went with it; for now, my excitement was overwhelming.

As my aunt watched, Liz took hold of my pants and pulled them from under me; my cock sprung up, released from its cage. She smiled ravenously and impatiently discarded my pants from my feet. Taking hold of my firm member, she leant over further, her hair brushing my thighs. Hungerly, she took the bulb of my shaft in her mouth, licking the eye before travelling her lips down my meat as far as she dared. If this wasn't enough, I watched my aunt reach behind her for the button at the top of her dress before lifting the thing over her head. She stood there white lacy bra and matching knickers, skin luscious and inviting. Slowly she unbuckled her Bra and squeezed her breasts with her biceps to emphasise her cleavage before letting it drop.

Her nipples were hard, and her areolas slightly shrivelled; they hadn't woken up yet; I'm sure I could help. As the bra was released and my aunt's arms dropped to her side, her breasts lumbered lower, drooping onto her stomach. I know they weren't as firm as Liz's, but I loved and hungered for them.

My aunt bent forwards, releasing her breasts to dangle more; they swung hypnotically as she pulled on her knickers and lowered them to her feet. I could see a shadow forming now where my aunt's hair was beginning to grow back. The lips of her vagina already appeared swollen, her lubrication glinting in the morning sun that was illuminating the room through the window. I wondered if we should shut the curtains, but that thought was quickly forgotten as Liz vacuumed harder around my shaft.

I saw my aunt discard her knickers before leaning in close to kiss me; I grabbed her breasts before craning my neck to take as much as possible in my mouth, sucking hard before biting on the nipple. My aunt yelped and then groaned in pleasure, "hmmm," she said, "I love it when you bite me."

As if already coordinated, Liz stood up, and my aunt replaced her, taking my cock in her mouth. It felt different but equally as pleasurable. I watched as Liz now acted the same scripted movements as my aunt, unbuttoning her dress and lifting it over her head before releasing her joy for me to see. All the time, she looked intently into my eyes. Her breasts removed from their lacy support wobbled, her nipples stiff and swollen, Liz's pussy wet with expectation, lips swollen like my aunts. Standing there naked, Liz looked to my aunt for reassurance; lifting off my cock she arranged me better on the bed; I was instructed to lay with my head towards the headboard on my back, and I did as I was told.

My aunty, taking the lead, instructed Liz to climb onto the bed, face the headboard and straddle my head with her passion; she did as she was told. Gently, Liz placed her thighs on either side of my head, presenting me with crimson lips and folds, lusciously juicy with expectancy. She seemed unsure at first, a little shy; I wondered if she'd been in this position before. I manoeuvred her slightly, so I didn't have to strain to suck and lick her clitoris, I heard her groan, and her body shuddered as I pulled on her labia with my lips. Liz, now in the correct position, I set to the task; I reached for her breasts, massaging and squeezing with purpose.

I couldn't see what my aunty was doing, but I felt her grip my cock and guide it into her hole slowly. I felt her methodically raise and lower and imagined her bracing herself by holding onto Liz's shoulders.

Liz had started rhythmically rocking on my face, my nose rubbing at the top of her pubic area. The more I licked and sucked on her clitoris, the faster she rocked. I was in heaven, excitement overflowing, keen not to come quickly. Both ladies had sped up, rocking quicker and faster, Liz's juices overflowing into my mouth and around my chin. I could feel my aunt rubbing her peanut with ferocious excitement, panting, and gasping uncontrollably.

I moved from Liz's breasts and positioned two fingers inside her wet hole; she buckled and groaned as I rubbed her G-spot, trying to strike the same rhythm as my licking of her peanut.

I struggled to concentrate, with overwhelming feelings and emotions bubbling up inside. I suspected Liz was close, her juices splashing over my mouth, her motions quicker, and her gasps more intense. She shuddered and pressed hard on my fingers and face, convulsing in spasms; she gasped and panted for air before shaking to a collapsed state. She took a moment to compose herself before lifting off my face, looking me in the eyes for the first time in a while, observing the passion she had left over my mouth. She bent over and kissed me, licking my lips and then my chin. "Wow," she said, "That was amazing!"

I now had a full view of my aunt again, her breasts somersaulting with every rock of her body on my cock, "enjoy that," she gasped, asking Liz.

"Oh, Sarah, you are so lucky; you can have that experience anytime you want; I need him to teach Dave a thing or two."

Dave, I wonder how much she tells him of the behind-the-scenes adventure.

"He's close," my aunt told Liz, "I can feel it. Shall we swap? I'm close, too; a little lick on my clitoris will take me over the edge."

Excellent, I thought; I was close, she was amazing, and we knew each other so well in such a short time. With precision, my aunt raised herself off my cock and travelled up my body, stopping to look me in the eye and passionately kiss me, "Make me cum, lover," she said.

"Yes, miss," I replied.

She straddled my face with her wet vagina; her lips looked sore, swollen, and more crimson than before, and her clitoris was prominent and easily visible, juices already dripping. I headed straight to her peanut with my tongue; her body flickered, and she gasped, "Yes, that's it," she said. I grabbed both breasts with my hands, massaging hard, and she started to rock her hips. She'd said previously that she liked me biting her; I wanted to see how far I could take it; I turned my head to her inner thigh and sucked before biting her; she screamed, "More, yes, harder."

I did as I was told; this excited me; I got closer to her lips and nibbled softly, "yes," she screamed, "they are so sensitive, more."

I alternated between licking between her lips, sticking my tongue as deep as possible in her hole and nibbling her labia; She was close.

Whilst all this was going on, Liz had mounted me and was going full throttle; I imagined her tits bouncing manically to every one of her thrusts. From the excitement of getting my aunty close and Liz bouncing on my cock, I was going to burst. My aunt shook violently from nowhere; she screamed the loudest scream I'd heard yet; her orgasm was immense. It pained her to move, but she insisted I stop immediately; I'd lost concentration anyway; I was going to explode myself. My body juddered upwards; I thrust back hard against Liz; she screamed a small scream before excitedly telling us she could feel me filling her up. I arched my back on every squirt; I was replenished from yesterday and had lots to give. Liz drained me of all my semen before I manoeuvred both women off me to lay on either side.