All Comments on 'My Aunt's Best Friend'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Great love story. Well done again.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

You just keep getting better. 5 stars as usual, plus a few extra.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 month ago

Enjoyed the store. Thank you.

KerrionKerrionabout 1 month ago

Excellent story. The only thing that threw me a bit was that he'd gotten a used car after getting his license, but later he was walking, getting picked up/ dropped off, and borrowing one. Nothing said of it breaking down so I guess you forgot he had one.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, but what happened to the used car Cassandra bought for him? Later he doesn’t have a car. However, with the life he was leading, who needs a car!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Overall, very well written. I would have given it five stars; however, you wrote a Male POV throughout... until the epilogue. I'm curious as to why the author chose to switch POV's rather than continuing the story from the male perspective after investing the audience? It was a surprise and felt awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Life's many lives that can turn into a "Happy Ending's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

super tale! Perfect!

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Curious to see how it's going when he's in his forties and she's in her sixties.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 month ago

And as the Sun slowly sinks into the West…. Who says erotica doesn’t end with romantic sentences, hell even a couple of paragraphs. Well written, superb transitioning and again, outfreakingstanding (yep, a long squiggly red line under that 🤷‍♂️)

line finish. 5⭐️

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

What a lovely romance. The characters felt realistic and like people you'd actually meet and like. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent, recommended

There was a small oddity about predestination, surety, about Nancy and our hero, but if they pair-bond (which is presented), and work at loving each other and staying in tune with each other, only one lover in a lifetime is fine for either partner.

Our hero was certainly well-trained to pay attention to women, and appreciate mature women, in his upbringing... that context may be why I wondered if another category might leak in....

Five for you

SexySenior56SexySenior56about 1 month ago

This was a nice, but not great story. The characters had depth, but they weren't developed up to the standard you used in some of your other stories, and the ending was very predictable. So little was made of the age gap, I think the story may have been more appropriate to 'romance' than mature. Still, an easy read with an 'Awwww' ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very touching, so sexy, and their long learning relationship makes me envious.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

That was an incredibly sexy a d loving story. I love happy endings as we!!. Great job!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...