My Aunt's Summertime Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
Things with Ailen escalate as Dana experiments with Oliva.
5.7k words
4.56
20.4k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers

Dana stared up at the ceiling when she woke. Last night's memories were still fresh in her mind. Thinking about it still somehow turned her on. She knew that was wrong. She should be more upset, furious even. And there was a little of that, but mostly at her parents for agreeing to this in the first place.

Speaking of, she rolled over and saw she had gotten a text from her mom. It read: I am so sorry for this, honey. Please try and endure it and everything will be okay.

That pissed her off more than anything. She didn't bother responding, she wasn't sure what she'd even have to say when this was all over. But there would be time to think about that later. Now she was debating if she dared to even face her aunt again.

Eventually she decided she couldn't hide out in her room all month, if anything she really wanted to just get out of the house for a bit. Which means she had to get up and get dressed.

She looked over her options and went for a sleeveless button up shirt, though she left the top buttons undone to show off her cleavage. Despite everything she still liked the idea of looking sexy for some reason. She also wore a short skirt that came down to her thighs, matched with some black boots.

Once she was dressed she looked herself over in the mirror, once satisfied with herself she ventured from her room and hesitantly stepped downstairs.

Ailen was sitting at the table in the dining area she had a mug of coffee and was reading something on a tablet, she wore a red plaid shirt, tied up to show off her midriff with short cutoff shorts. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said with a pleasant smile when she saw Dana coming down.

"You almost missed morning, though," she teased. "But after last night I can't say I blame you."

Dana's heart sank, part of her was hoping Ailen was just drunk and didn't remember.

"Come, sit down," Ailen said, gesturing to a seat at the end of the long table.

Dana hesitated but did so, she fidgeted as she sat there, struggling to look her aunt in the eye.

"I may have come on a little too strong last night," Ailen told her. "But what I told you is true. I do expect you to hold up the end of the bargain you were sent for, however I want you to enjoy this too."

She says that but Dana still wasn't sure that was possible. Sure she got turned on last night but that was probably just a heat of the moment thing. Could she tell anyone about this? Would they even believe her? That her aunt was a hermaphrodite and was raping her?

She didn't get to finish that thought as Ailen continued, "So for today, I have a project for you." She grabbed a small black sack that was on the seat next to her and placed it on the table. Ailen opened it and pulled something out from inside and placed it on the table.

It was made of metal, roughly the shape of an egg, maybe a little smaller than one. It was attached to a thin neck with a wide base at the end.

"Do you know what this is?" Ailen asked.

Dana shook her head bashfully. She knew it was some kind of sex toy but beyond that she had no idea what it was for.

"This is a butt plug," Ailen said, "it's going to go in your ass. Have you ever had anything up your ass?"

Again Dana shook her head, she had never even considered it before, in fact she dreaded the thought. Just looking at the thing on the table she didn't think there was any way it would fit.

"I had a feeling you were an anal virgin," Ailen said. "That's okay. Don't worry, I'll work you up to it. I'm kind of an expert at this sort of thing."

Dana was wondering how many others her aunt had done this to but she was interrupted.

"Okay, stand up and bend over the table," Ailen said as she got up from the table.

"What? Now?" Dana asked. Her face was red, she wasn't ready for this so soon.

"Well if we expect you to take my cock, we'll have to get you started as soon as possible," Ailen said. "I'm going to go get my lube, but when I come back I expect you bent over that table, or I'll make you."

She stepped out of the room for a moment and Dana quickly considered her options. Run? No, as much as she hated to think about it, her parents were counting on her to go through with this, as much as she hated them for it.

Against her better judgement she did as was asked. She braced herself on her forearms and bent over the table, waiting for Ailent to come back.

"That's a good girl, you're learning very quickly," Ailen said as she came back. "Skirt was a good choice today too." She placed the plug and a bottle of lube on the table beside Dana as Ailen slipped her hands up Dana's legs, lifting her skirt up over her hips.

"Underwear however, not so much," Ailen said as she saw Dana's underwear. A pair of purple cotton panties. "You probably won't need these for the rest of the month."

Ailen reached down and didn't just remove Dana's panties, she ripped them off. Dana heard the fabric ripping beneath her aunt's grip and felt the air on her bare ass as Ailen tossed the tattered remains of Dana's underwear aside

"God you have such a cute little ass," Ailen said as she grabbed Dana's ass. "You have no idea how hard it was not to pin you down in the dressing room yesterday. We will definitely have to get some more sexy outfits for you, maybe some lingerie. But I'm getting distracted."

Ailen picked up the bottle and applied some of the liquid to her fingers before pressing them to Dana's asshole.

Dana felt her body shudder in response to the cool gel-like lube on such a sensitive area. It was a very new sensation and it caused her to stifle a soft groan.

"Ooh, you like that?" Ailen asked.

"N-not sure yet," Dana answered honestly. She appreciated her aunt going slow for her. Maybe if this was a different situation she might actually enjoy it more. But even now she couldn't say she hated it as she felt her aunt's fingers massaging her asshole.

After a few moments, Dana felt Ailen slowly push against her ass until one of her fingers slipped in. Dana groaned louder as she felt her ass stretch to accommodate her aunt's finger as it slipped deeper and deeper into her. It kind of stung and her natural instinct was to clench down on her.

"Try to relax," Her aunt told her. "I know it goes against what your body wants to do but you'll get used to it."

Dana bit her lip and tried to do as she was told, she let her muscles relax and her aunt continued. She slowly slid her finger in and out of Dana's ass, applying a little more lube when Ailen felt was appropriate. Eventually Dana started to get used to the feeling and it almost started to feel good. Until Ailen pushed a second finger into her, and the process started all over.

"You're doing very good," Ailen told her as she pushed back into Dana's asshole, she enjoyed hearing her voice as Dana panted heavily, her body quaking as she struggled to keep her body relaxed, despite how desperately her body wanted to resist the anal intrusion

Ailen seemed to know when Dana had gotten used to it because once she was, Dana felt her remove her fingers from her ass.

She gasped softly and her body was relieved for a break, but it didn't last long as Ailen then lubed up the plug and placed the rounded end to Dana's ass.

Dana's breath caught in her throat, it was cool against her skin, even as she felt her aunt slowly start to push it into her.

"This will be a little bigger than before, but I think you can take it," Ailen said as she watched Dana's asshole spread to take the plug.

Dana cried out as she felt it stretching her farther than she already thought was possible.

"This is the smallest one I own, so belive me it could be way worse, sweetie," Ailen said before the rest of it finally slipped into Dana's asshole, almost popping into place.

When her ass finally accepted the plug, Dana panted heavily. Her ass felt so full, and to think her aunt expected her to take more. She dreaded to think that it was even possible.

"There we go," Ailen said as she pressed lightly on the plug, as if testing it. "Now your project today is to keep this in all day," She said.

"All day?" Dana asked, looking back at her, there was no way she could do that!

"That's right, all day. It'll get your ass used to having something inside it. Once you're accustomed to that one we'll get you a bigger one until you can handle my dick."

Dana was contemplating if she could even do that when she suddenly felt her aunt's fingers brushing against her pussy. Her aunt playing with her ass had managed to make her wet and Ailen definitely noticed.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one who got turned on from a little anal play," Ailen said before slipping two of her fingers into Dana's pussy, causing her to moan. This in combination with the plug still in her ass was a very new sensation as she felt her aunt's fingers curling inside her.

Dana was distracted and didn't notice her aunt reaching down and unbuttoning her shorts and slipping them off. She grabbed her hardened cock and pulled her fingers from Dana.

Dana panted when she felt her aunt's fingers pulling free of her. Part of her was a little disappointed she wasn't able to cum but she didn't have to wait long before she felt the head of Ailen's cock pressing against the lips of her pussy.

"W-wait..." she began to protest but Ailen wasn't listening and pushed the head of her cock into her neice's tight body.

Dana groaned deeply, her aunt's thick cock was definitely the biggest one she'd ever had before. Her hands gripped the edges of the table tightly as she tried to adjust to Ailen's size, but each time she did, her aunt's cock only slid deeper into her.

"Fuck you've got a tight little pussy," her aunt groaned. "You don't feel like a virgin, but not far off. You haven't had many boyfriends have you?" She didn't wait for an answer, pushing her cock all the way into Dana, who moaned out loudly.

It wasn't just her aunt's huge cock inside her, but it caused her ass to squeeze down on the plug. It felt like the two were pressing against each other as she felt the head of Ailen's cock pressing against her cervix. None of her previous boyfriends were anywhere this big.

Ailen smiled and smacked Dana's ass, causing her to cry out before she began to pull her hips back before pushing into her again. "God I'm going to love using this cute little body," She groaned as she started thrusting at a steady pace.

Dana's body rocked against her aunt's thrusting. Her voice betraying her as she moaned out with each deep thrust. Once the pain of being stretched out faded, it actually started to feel good. Really good. Dana hated to admit this to herself as her aunt ravaged her. Already she could feel the pressure of an orgasm building in her. She bit her lip and gripped her hands tighter against the edge of the table. She couldn't let this make her cum. She knew if she did, there was no way she'd be able to deny she was enjoying this.

Her resistance mattered very little, however. As Ailen's cock pushed harder and faster into her pussy. Dana could do nothing as her aunt forced her to cum, her body quaking as her pussy clamped down on Ailen's shaft. She moaned as Dana tried to keep her voice from crying out, but she was cumming to much to stop herself.

"There's a good girl," Ailen said as she felt her niece cumming. "Don't fight it, you'll be a lot happier if you just let yourself enjoy it.

Dana however felt nothing but shame, her aunt had made her cum harder than she ever had before. She couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. But her shame was replaced by panic when she felt her aunt picking up the pace.

"I hope you're ready for mine," Ailen said as she felt herself getting close to cumming.

It was only now that Dana realized Ailen wasn't wearing a condom. "Please," she begged, "Please not inside."

Ailen responded with a firm smack on the ass. "You don't' get to tell me what to do," she said before pushing as deep as she could inside Dana's pussy. Ailen's cock throbbed hard as she started to cum, releasing a thick load inside her niece's pussy.

Feeling her aunt push so deep into her and fill her with cum was enough to make Dana cum again, though not as strongly as before as she felt her aunt's hot, thick seed filling her up. It was more than her body could contain as Ailen's cum began to leak from Dana's pussy and drip onto the floor.

Dana's head went completely blank, all she could feel or focus on was her aunt's cock. It wasn't until Ailen started to pull out of her did she start to come back to her sense. However, Dana's pussy only leaked more of her aunt's cum once Ailen pulled out of her

Ailen herself smiled, satisfied with her work. "You'll get used to it," she told her. "Make sure to clean up this mess before you go. And be thankful I don't make you clean it with your mouth."

Dana groaned as she was still coming back to herself. Her head was still swimming with so many different feelings and emotions. Her legs felt weak as she tried to stand up. She managed to walk to the bathroom and tried to drain as much of Ailen's cum out of her as possible before returning to wipe up the cum that had dripped onto the floor.

"Also, if you're going into town today, go back to that salon we went to yesterday and get a Brazilian," Ailen said, placing a clip of money on the table. "There's extra there if you decide to go shopping or something."

"Uh.. okay," Dana said. "What's a Brazilian?"

"That's where they wax the hair from your pussy and asshole," Ailen said. "Your situation down there isn't bad but I prefer my girls hairless from the neck down. This is faster and easier than having you shave. I get it done all the time."

Dana bit her lip at the thought, at most she had only ever had her eyebrows waxed before. Just the thought of having something like that done to such a sensitive area. Needless to say she wasn't looking forward to it. Not to mention she was still expected to wear the plug in her ass while getting it done. She was embarrassed just thinking about it.

However, Dana didn't say anything as she picked up the clip and slipped it into one of the pockets of her skirt. It felt weird not wearing underwear. She felt so bare even if she was fully covered. Part of her thought it felt nice to feel the open air between her legs. But she was afraid her skirt was too short and someone might notice. But then again, around here that might not be so uncommon.

"Did you want to take one of the cars?" Ailen asked her, interrupting Dana's thoughts.

"Uh.." Dana said, it felt so weird to have her aunt flip back and forth like this. As if she wasn't just fucking her brains out a few minuets ago. "I don't have a license," Dana answered. "I usually ride a bike around town, and anything I can't bike to I'll take the bus or a taxi."

"Maybe we'll work on that while you're here," Ailen said, "I mean we probably can't get you a license here but I can at least teach you to drive."

"Maybe," Dana said. If her aunt ever found downtime where she wasn't fucking her.

"For now, I have an E-bike you can use," Ailen said, "You ever rode one of those."

Dana shook her head, "The city I go to school in has a service for them. I've seen them around but never used one."

"It's easy to learn, knowing how to ride a bike is half of it already," Ailen said. "I'll show you."

She led the way to the garage, past the cars to where a silver bike was plugged into the wall. It was a little bulkier than the average bicycle. No doubt due to the electric engine that helped propel it.

Ailen unplugged it and wheeled it out to the driveway and showed Dana how to turn it on, where the throttle and brake was. She also told her about the bike lock that was stowed in the back compartment. Dana climbed onto it and put it in gear, she rode it up and down the street as she got used to it before rolling it back into the driveway.

"Think you've got it?" Ailen asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Dana said.

"Good," Ailen said as she stepped up to her. Before Dana realized what she was doing she felt her aunt's lips pressed against hers. This wasn't a quick peck on the lips either. This was a deep, lustful kiss. Dana felt her aunt's tongue slipping into her mouth. Dana's heart raced, she couldn't bring herself to resist but all she could think about was what if someone saw them?

But after a moment Ailen withdrew, Dana panted heavily, her face red.

"And you'll want these," Ailen said with a smirk, apparently amused by Dana's reaction. She handed her a large pair of sunglasses, ones that Dana could wear over her glasses. "This'll keep the wind out of your eyes. This little thing can get up to about twenty five miles per hour so be careful."

"O-okay," Dana stammered, still recovering from the kiss.

"Now get going before I drag you back inside," Ailen teased, but Dana didn't have to be told twice. She slipped the sunglasses on and put the bike into gear, rolling onto the street and towards town.

The ride was rather leisurely, though Dana still fidgeted in the seat. Sitting directly on it put pressure on the plug in her ass. But she also couldn't really find a comfortable position that also didn't send wind directly up her skirt. Not to mention she still felt like she was flashing everyone she passed by. She was thankful the large sunglasses at least partially obscured her face, just in case.

It didn't take her all that long to make it into town, but as she rolled into town, she realized she didn't really have a plan. She just wanted to get out of the house and away from her aunt for a bit.

She decided to ride around and explore the town for a bit, check out a few shops she didn't see yesterday. But as she rode around, she came across the salon her aunt mentioned. Dana really didn't want to but she figured she might as well get it over with.

She parked the bike at a bike rack about half a block a way and made sure to lock it in place before she walked into the salon.

"Hey, hon," A familiar voice said, it was the same woman who did her hair yesterday, Anna. "What brings you in today?"

"Um..." Dana said as she worked up the courage to say it. "Can I get a... Brazilian?"

Anna chuckled, "You sure can, sugar," she said. "I take it this is your first time. Find yourself a boy already?"

"Something like that," Dana answered, figuring it was an easier answer. "I met someone at the beach yesterday."

"Well, we can get you all taken care of," Anna said as she led her into the salon, past the hair stations and into one of the back rooms. She turned on the lights and Dana saw an adjustable cushioned table.

"Go ahead and get undressed and lay down on the table," Anna said, "I'll let you get undressed and get comfortable and I'll be back in a few minutes after the wax is all warmed up."

She closed the door and left Dana alone. She was nervous about this, but took a deep breath and started to take her clothes off. She folded them and set them aside on the counter on the wall before laying down on the table. The cushioned leather on the table was cool against her skin. She continued to fidget as she stared up at the ceiling. She could still feel the plug in her ass as she lay on her back, but she didn't have to think about it long before Anna came back.

"Alright, are we ready?" She asked, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Dana said nervously.

Anna chuckled. "It's not so bad once you get used to it," she told her as she put on a pair of latex gloves. She pulled up a stool between the table and the counter. On the counter was a small container that was plugged into the wall. Dana assumed it was the warmer for the wax as Anna placed a small towel on Dana's stomach, just above her crotch.

"So, it'll definitely be a little hot at first," Anna told her as she opened the container and began to stir it with a tool of some kind. It looked a little bit like those wooden sticks doctors would press your tongue down with, but this was made of plastic. "It doesn't take very long to cool, once it does I'll yank it off real quick. Depending on how much hair it gets up it'll probably sting quite a bit. And don't feel like you need to keep quiet on my account, I've had my fair share of screamers here." She chuckled at that last bit before withdrawing the tool and she began to apply wax to Dana's pubic hair.

DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers
12