My Aunt's Summertime Dick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started around the outside, just getting a little at a time before the wax dried and Anna quickly yanked it off of her.

It definitely stung, a lot. Dana tried to keep still as best as she could but she groaned each time Anna yanked the wax off, especially as it got to the thicker areas. But Anna was right that Dana got used to it after a while, even as Anna started working around the lips of her vagina.

But Anna was quick at it and before Dana even realized it she was saying, "Alright, flip over, hips up."

This was the part Dana was dreading, but she did as she was told. Flipping over on the table and bending over on her knees with her ass up. Of course it didn't take long for Anna to notice the plug.

"Ooh, somebody's a little kinkier than I first thought" Anna teased as she tapped on the plug lightly. Dana was mortified but didn't say anything, thankful Anna didn't ask any more questions about it as she got to work. Dana felt her applying the wax around her asshole and it definitely felt different on such a sensitive area.

"Thankfully there's not much we have to do back here," Anna said before yanking up another application of the wax. Dana grit her teeth and touched it out, but it only took Anna a few minutes to finish up.

"Alright, hard part's over," she said as she finished. "But stay just like that for a second longer. Dana couldn't see what she was doing but soon felt a warm oil like substance being poured over her ass, followed by Anna's hands spreading it over her crotch. "This'll help keep the redness down," Anna explained. "That being said you'll probably be sore for a bit after but about an hour or so that'll probably go away."

Dana took a moment to get up off the table, "Thanks," she said quietly.

"Take your time," Anna said, "I'll be up front when you're finished getting dressed again."

She left Dana alone again. Dana took a moment to feel herself after it was all done. It was certainly different than what she was used to but she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. She stopped touching herself and got dressed, slipping out of the back room and up to the front desk. There was someone else there in front of her, from behind she seemed familiar.

It wasn't until she finished and turned to leave did Dana notice that it was Olivia, whom she met yesterday. Olivia noticed her too before she was about to leave.

"Oh hey, you," she said with a smile. Dana found herself admiring her, she was pretty and seeing her smile like that only made her look prettier. She wore a long skit with a flower pattern with a white blouse with short sleeves. She also wore a pair of sunglasses with circular frames with a wicker sun hat.

"What brings you here?" She asked.

"Oh, just getting waxed," Dana found herself saying, she didn't even realize she had said it until after she saw Olivia raise an eyebrow.

"Really now?" She asked with interest, she lowered the frames of her sunglasses as she looked her over.

Dana's face turned red. "Uh.. we can talk about it outside," she said as she quickly paid Anna with the money Ailen had given her and stepped out of the salon.

"I didn't take you for the type to do something like that," Olivia said once they were outside. Dana had started walking down the sidewalk, not really going anywhere but the act of walking seemed to help her anxiety.

"Oh well, trying new things this summer," Dana told her. "Maybe tomorrow I'll get a piercing."

"You should get your nipples pierced," Oliva suddenly said, "it'd be really hot."

Dana was taken aback by the suggestion, "I-I was joking, I mean..."

"I wasn't," Olivia said. "I think you'd look really sexy with pierced nipples."

Dana had never realy had a conversation about something like this so casually. She felt so awkward about it but Oliva was so confident and didn't seem to care.

"Are yours?" Dana asked.

"Oh yeah," Olivia said. "Wanna see?"

Dana's face turned red again, "Uh.. I mean... I."

Olivia laughed. "God you're so cute," she said. "Tell you what. I'll show you them if you show me your wax job. Truth be told I'm a little mad about yesterday."

"Oh, shit," Dana said, "I'm sorry. When you guys said you were poly I thought it wouldn't be a big deal if I kissed Robbie."

"What I mean," Olivia interrupted her. "I'm jealous he got to kiss you and I didn't. That's how our relationship works, we share with each other." She took Dana's hand and started to lead her somewhere. "How about we go somewhere private and we can sort this out."

Dana didn't put up a fight as Olivia took her hand. She led Dana past a building that looked like a restaurant or something with a deck in the back that overlooked the beach. The building was on a bit of a hill so the deck had a lot of space beneath it but there was a lattice that blocked anyone from getting under it. Except for one section that wasn't fastened into place very well that Olivia quickly found as if she already knew it was there. She opened it up and let Dana inside before slipping in behind her.

"We sneak in here all the time," Olivia said, "In case we need a place to make out, fuck, whatever. It's usually busy enough up above that nobody will hear us."

She was right, the amount of people above them talking, walking around, moving chairs created enough background noise that someone would have to scream to be noticed.

"Now, come here," Olivia said as she took her hat off and tossed it aside. She pulled Dana close to her and kissed her. Her lips were soft and Dana could taste the lip gloss she was wearing as Olivia guided her to lay down in the grass of the hill behind them. Olivia hiked up her skirt and straddled Dana as she pinned her wrists to the ground.

Olivia's lips found hers again and Dana returned the kiss, though she had never really done anything with girls before, (not including her aunt), but she was quickly finding that she liked it as she felt Oliva's body against hers.

Olivia soon started to work her way down, kissing at Dana's neck as her hand released Dana's and slid down her figure, slipping beneath Dana's skirt and her fingers gently caressing the freshly waxed skin of Dana's crotch.

"Ooh, no panties. Bad girl," Olivia teased as she gently stroked the lips of Dana's pussy. A soft moan was the only response Dana was capable of. She wanted to feel those fingers inside of her, but Olivia was much more interested in seeing Dana squirm.

Her fingers remained soft and gentle, only barely prodding Dana's lips, occasionally grazing her clit. The sudden stimulation made Dana shudder, she forced herself to remain quiet for fear of being heard.

Olivia smirked and withdrew her hand, Dana groaned disappointed. She wanted more.

But Oliva was not finished yet, she slid further down Dana's figure. She lifted Dana' skirt and spread her legs. She took a moment to admire Dana in the dim lighting before lowering herself, placing her mouth to the lips of Dana's pussy, using her tongue to stimulate her. She wasn't teasing this time as she expertly used that tongue to make Dana moan. Her hands gripped the grass as she felt Olivia's tongue working between her legs.

Olivia soon changed tactics, her tongue sliding up to dance on Dana's clit as she slipped her fingers into Dana's pussy. Dana couldn't withstand this assault for very long and quickly felt herself starting to climax feeling her muscles tense up as she groaned deeply. Olivia continued to play with her, only extending her orgasm but as Dana finally started to slow down, Olivia sat up.

"Fuck you're fun to play with," She said with a snicker.

Dana panted heavily as she caught her breath, her eyes locked to the underside of the deck above them, words escaped her for the moment.

"And I suppose a deal is a deal," Olivia said as she pulled the collar of her blouse down, exposing her breasts since she wasn't wearing a bra. She climbed overtop of Dana again, who almost didn't notice Oliva was pressing her breasts into her face.

Dana snapped back to attention as her lips met Olivia's pierced nipples. She kissed and sucked on them, earning pleased groans from Olivia who reached down and began to pull her own skirt off. "Touch me," she gasped, and Dana obliged.

Dana reached down and slipped her hand underneath her underwear. Her fingertips slipped between her legs, feeling the lips of Olivia's wet pussy. Dana didn't waste time teasing her as she plunged her fingers inside.

"Fuck," Oliva gasped as Dana worked her fingers in and out of her, she was quick to find a steady pace, making Oliva moan more as Dana found the spot that was just right. "Fuck, right there," Oliva moaned. She rocked her hips against Dana's touch before her own body tensed, Dana's fingers pushing her over the edge. She moaned deeply as she lowered her head, riding out the sensation of her climax.

Once it subsided she lowered herself to kiss Dana for a bit longer before rolling over and laying beside her.

"Fuck that was hot," she said, looking over to Dana. "You've got to hang out with us more."

Dana was still coming back to her senses but looked over to her, "Yeah, sure," she managed to get herself to say. "I'm here all month so I'm sure I'll have the time." Her aunt couldn't take up all of her time here, could she?

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Oliva asked.

"Not sure," Dana said, "My aunt kind of just springs plans on me last second."

"Let me add you on Snap," Oliva said. "We can message each other then."

Dana sat up and rummaged around until she finally found her phone. They added each other and started to get dressed again.

"Robbie and I are usually hanging around town most days," Olivia said. "Maybe we can do this again, the three of us."

Dana was certainly excited by the idea of a threesome, "Y-yeah, maybe." She said bashfully.

Olivia laughed, "It's so easy to make you blush, it's so cute," she said. "Did you want a ride back to your aunt's?"

"I biked into town," Dana said as the two slipped out from behind the loosened lattice, walking back up towards the salon.

"Fair enough," Oliva said, stopping to kiss Dana one last time. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow then."

"M-maybe," Dana said. The two parted and Dana found her way back to where she had left the bike earlier. She unlocked it from the rack and climbed on, starting to ride back to her aunt's house.

It hardly even occurred to her that she'd have to face her aunt again when she got back. Part of her was starting to not care. As fucked up as it was, maybe she was starting to enjoy it. Either way, it was becoming a small price to pay to get to hang out and experiment with Olivia and Robbie.

It's not like things with her aunt could get worse, right?

12