My Aunt's Summertime Dick Ch. 04

Story Info
Dana has a day at the beach with Ailen and her new friends.
6.1k words
4.56
10.3k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers

"Dana! I'm about to leave without you, you coming?" Ailen's voice came up the stairs.

"Yeah, just a second!" Dana called back. She had spent all morning finally deciding on what to text her mom back with. At first she wanted to send a big long text about the situation but instead decided on something simple.

[Look, I know why you did this and I still have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I would have at least liked to have been given a heads up. We'll talk about this more when I get back. Until then I feel like radio silence is appropriate.]

"Let me just put on my swimsuit," Dana called to her aunt before she got too impatient.

"I already grabbed it, we can change in the tents on the beach," Ailen called back.

That was odd, considering the house was literally right on the beach. It'd be easier to just change here but Dana already knew that meant her aunt was plotting something. She knew better than to protest and just go along with it. Dana only hoped that her friends didn't see them, no doubt that would lead to an awkward conversation.

But she met Ailen downstairs who already had a bag packed and had a rolling cooler likely full of drinks. She also had a parasol and a beach chair. She led the way outside and down the ramp attached to the porch onto the beach. Dana scanned the people for anyone familiar, she tried to use the things she was carrying to hider herself. Thankfully she didn't see anyone as Ailen directed her to the red and white striped tents that had been set up periodically along the beach. Dana had assumed they were for tourists or surfers who didn't want to wear their wetsuits all the way here. But Dana also noticed that there was no real way to tell if one was occupied or not.

Ailen knocked lightly on the wood frame of one, when no response came she opened the tarp that was the only barrier between the outside and the interior. There was also no lock or anything to keep someone from barging in. Dana could only imagine what Ailen had in mind, some kind of public play. Technically not Dana's first time since she had fooled around with Olivia but that was a little more secure and hidden. Dana felt like a strong wind could knock over this tent and reveal her sucking her aunt's dick or whatever to the whole world.

However, Dana stepped inside and Ailen followed behind, letting the tarp fall back into place. The inside of the tent was dim, light came through the fabric walls but not enough to light the cramped space very much. This was clearly meant to be a one person enclosure. Dana hadn't even turned around when she felt Ailen's hands on her hips, pulling her against Ailen's body. Dana felt her breasts against her back and Ailen's stiffening cock pressing against her ass through her jeans.

"Isn't this hot?" She asked in Dana's ear, "All those people out there, no idea what's going on in here. All separated by just a thin barrier that anyone could step into..."

"I-I guess so..." Dana responded bashfully. She was definitely nervous about getting caught but she knew she probably wouldn't be able to resist her aunt anyway. Plus part of her was excited at the idea but the thought of someone seeing them also terrified her.

Ailen's hands reached around the front of Dana's body, working to unbutton her shorts. The task was done quickly and Dana felt Ailen's strong hand sliding down between her legs, slipping underneath her panties as her fingers grazed the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck, you're wet already," Ailen teased. "Want me to fuck you that badly?" Her fingers gently teasing her, rubbing across her clit.

Dana shuddered and tried not to moan too loud, in case someone heard.

"Go ahead," Ailen said, "Ask me to fuck you."

"Please," Dana gasped, almost a whisper, "fuck me."

"Louder," Ailen said.

"Please fuck me," Dana repeated, a little louder.

Dana suddenly pushed two fingers into Dana's pussy, working them in and out of her. "Louder, slut!' She commanded. "Beg me to fuck you senseless."

"Please!" Dana moaned, "Please fuck me, Ailen. Please fuck me senseless. I'm your worthless slut, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She improvised a bit there, but feeling Ailen's fingers inside her temporarily made her forget where she was.

"Good girl," Ailen said, she withdrew her hand and slid Dana's shorts and underwear down, exposing Dana's ass to her.

Dana felt Ailen's fingers brush against her asshole.

"Ooh, bad girl. You're missing something back here," Ailen said, though her tone was more amused than anything.

Dana had taken the plug out this morning and had forgotten to put it back in. "S-sorry, I-" Dana started but Ailen's other hand slid over her mouth.

"No excuses," She scolded her, her fingers till caressing and massaging her asshole. "It'll just take a little more work to get you to take me."

A pit formed in Dana's stomach when she realized what Ailen meant. She couldn't be serious? Here? She wanted to fuck her ass here? Dana had figured they'd do this in the house at least the first time before she tried to do anything crazy like this.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry," Ailen continued as she let go of Dana for a second. "You get into position and I'll be right back." Dana knew what she meant. She obediently bent over with her ass out, hands grasping onto the flimsy wooden frame of the changing tent. She felt like if she pushed too hard against it the whole thing would fall over.

Ailen returned a moment later, "Good girl," she said, seeing Dana's position. "So you can obey orders..."

Dana didn't have to turn to see what Ailen had retrieved, she soon felt the cool familiar feeling of lube on her asshole. She shuddered and gasped softly as she felt Ailen's fingers prodding her tight hole, sliding into her. It was a little easier this time, Dana was getting used to it as Ailen could slide a whole finger into her ass with little resistance.

"God, even with training you have such a nice, tight hole," Ailen commented. "Gotta love virgins. Once you're used to my cock up your ass I doubt anything will be the same."

Dana bit her lip. Part of her was excited, part of her terrified. She couldn't deny the heat between her legs. Her body was definitely enjoying Ailen's fingers in her ass even as she added, a second, even a third that stretched her more. Ailen was right, she was getting used to this. She could feel her ass stretching to take Ailen's fingers but it didn't really hurt, it felt good. Ailen could probably make her cum from this if she wanted to.

But that didn't last long as she withdrew her fingers, "That's probably good enough," She said, pausing to remove her blouse, letting it fall to the ground beneath her as she began to remove her jeans. Dana looked back at Ailen applying lube to her cock, already hard and stiff as Ailen stroked it. Dana knew Ailen had a big dick but now that it was about to go up her ass it suddenly looked enormous. It'd never fit, would it?

Once Ailen was satisfied she closed the bottle and set it down, grabbing Dana's hips with one hand and guiding her cock with the other. Dana felt the head of Ailen's cock pressing against the ring of her ass.

"Deep breath," Ailen told her, and Dana did, taking in a slow deep breath as she felt Ailen's cock pressing more and more against her tight hole until-

Dana gasped as the head suddenly pushed into her, stretching her further than she's ever been stretched before. Dana lost her voice as she tried to adjust to it. "Ooooh fuck!" She gasped a little too loud.

Ailen was quick to place a hand over her mouth, "Careful now," She said quietly into her ear. "Don't want to get caught do we?"

Dana was suddenly very aware of the voices outside the tent. Especially the group of guys that seemed to be right outside the thin walls that separated Dana and Ailen from the outside.

"Hey did you text Josh?" One of the guys said. "He's supposed to bring beer."

"Yeah, he said he's running late," another responded.

They were so close, Dana could practically see them through the thin fabric of the tent. And this entire time, Ailen's cock was sliding deeper and deeper into Dana's ass. Dana stifled moans that were muffled by Ailen's hand.

"Good girl," Ailen whispered into her ear, "Good girl, almost there, almost-" Then in an instant she pushed the whole thing in. Dana's breath caught in her throat as she felt her aunt's cock suddenly reach so deep inside her ass. Deeper than she thought was possible. Her body shook and she felt a pressure between her legs suddenly releasing with a burst of hot liquid. Was she cumming? She was. She was cumming so hard she was actually squirting.

"Oh fuck," Ailen groaned as Dana's ass clenched on her cock, holding her in place as she came. Ailen's hand reached between Dana's legs and rubbed her clit as she came. "Good girl, let it all out." Dana panted as she caught her breath, her orgasm subsiding, Ailen's cock still deep in her ass, though she was beginning to relax, her body adjusting to it.

As soon as Dana's ass loosened, Ailen began to move, slowly rocking her hips working her cock inside Dana's ass. Dana panted and moaned, her voice still muffled by Ailen's hand as she felt the other hand return to her hip. "Good girl," Ailen continued to tell her. "You're taking it well."

Once the shock and initial pain subsided, Dana did think it felt good. Feeling Ailen's cock stirring up her asshole. She had never felt so full before as slowly Ailen's cock moved back and forth, in and out of her ass as Dana's moans grew in intensity. It definitely felt different then when Ailen fucked her pussy. But once she was used to it, it wasn't bad. She could get used to doing this more often. Dana even found herslf pushing back against Ailen's thrusts, pushing her deeper.

"Ooh, getting into it now are we?" Ailen asked with a coy tone. "I guess that means I can turn up the heat."

Before Dana could think about what that meant, she felt Ailen begin to thrust faster, harder into her ass. Dana couldn't stop her self from rocking against her aunt's thrusting. She didn't even think that someone might be able to notice the tent shaking from the outside. Her mind was blank, the only thing she could focus on was Ailen's cock ravaging her asshole, and it felt good.

And Ailen's thrusting only grew in intensity, faster and harder until suddenly Ailen pushed as deep as she could into Dana's asshole. Ailen's cock throbbed as she began to cum, shooting her thick, hot load inside Dana's asshole. Dana gasped and moaned, arching her back as Ailen pulled her out lean back against her, giving a few more hard thrusts into her ass while she continued to cum. It was enough to make Dana cum with her, though not as hard as last time, still her pussy throbbed with pleasure as her ass tightened around Ailen's cock.

Dana's mind went pure white, this feeling becoming the only thing that existed to her. That is until there came a knock at the wood frame of the tent. Suddenly reality snapped back into place and she realized what they were actually doing. They were so fucked, they were about to get caught.

"Occupied," Ailen responded very casually to whomever was outside.

"Oh, sorry," a woman's voice responded. Dana heard her footsteps in the sand as she walked away. Relief filled her just as Ailen's cock slid out of her ass. It left her with a strange empty feeling as Ailen let go of her. Dana's legs felt weak and she fell to her knees, panting as she recovered.

"You did good for your first time," Ailen said. Dana could hardly hear her. Her heart was racing so fast it throbbed in her ears. Dana's ass felt sore but it was a satisfying soreness, it felt like her ass couldn't fully close after her aunt was done with her. Was this what gaping was? She had heard the term before but never really looked at those videos. Dana could hardly focus as she felt Ailen's cum leaking from her ass. Fuck, even this felt good.

It was that very moment that Dana knew she was ruined forever. She was a slut, a degenerate, a pervert who got off on her aunt's cock in her ass. And.. she didn't care. She knew she should be ashamed of herself, she should feel mortified. What was wrong with her? Was there anything wrong with her? Did it matter? Ailen and Dana both liked it, wasn't that all that matters? They were both adults so it's not like it was anyone else's business.

"You okay?" Ailen's voice snapped Dana out of her thoughts.

"Y-yeah," she answered weakly, "just... recovering."

"Well we can't hide in here forever, your friends are probably waiting for you," Ailen tossed Dana her swimsuit as she changed into her own.

Fuck. Dana had forgotten about her friends. Now she had to go interact with them as if she hadn't just had her aunt fucking her in the ass. Dana took a moment longer to catch her breath as she did her best to clean herself up and change into her swimsuit. Dana was thankful for the cutoff shorts that she wore over her bottoms. Now she just had to remember to not walk like she just had a dick up her ass.

Dana finished changing and was a little curious as to what her aunt would wear. To Dana's surprise it was a black one piece with white trim. It had a very low cut neck that showed off a lot of her tits and had an open back. It did absolutely nothing to hide the bulge in her crotch but she did tie a sheer white fabric around her waist which helped.

Once both of them were changed they emerged from the tent and found a good spot to set up the parasol. Once everything was set up, Dana suddenly felt a pair of hands slide around her.

"Hey there, cutie!" Olivia said as she pulled Dana into a hug. "Miss me?"

Dana turned and saw she was wearing a long colorful beach dress.

"Mm, something like that," Dana managed to answer, blushing a bit. She also saw Robbie and the others were not far behind her.

"Oh, so this is the gang?" Ailen asked, as she looked over the group.

"Yeah," Dana said, "this is Olivia, Robbie, Joey, Paula, Felix and Antonia

As she introduced the group, Dana definitely noticed the look Antonia was giving her aunt. Antonia was definitely checking her out, Dana wasn't sure how to feel about that but she ignored it.

"Wonderful," Ailen said, "Well I was going to sunbathe and catch up with one of my book club friends. But before you all scamper off I do have a slight favor to ask. Any chance one of you strapping young persons could put some oil on my back.

"I volunteer!" Antonia suddenly responded, seeming very eager to do so.

"Ooh, love the enthusiasm. Antonia was it?" She stepped over to where her beach towel had been set up.

"You go, I'll catch up," Antonia said to the group as she followed Ailen.

"She has a thing for MILFs," Joey leaned over and said to Dana when Ailen and Antonia were out of earshot. "Sorry if it's weird for her to hit on your aunt."

"No, it's not a big deal," Dana said, kind of curious as to what Antonia would do if she found out about Ailen's little secret, or not so little as Dana's still tender ass reminded her. But if Antonia was bi, she might like it. For some reason Dana kinda wanted to see that. But she tried not to let that thought distract her.

"So what are we doing?" She asked the group.

"The boys were going to surf," Paula said.

"But the waves don't look like they're cooperating today," Felix said.

"So it's kind of a fuck around and find out kind of day," Robbie said.

They had a spot further downt he beach that had already been set up. A cooler with drinks, a large parasol with a few towels already laid out. The guys went to play frisbee while the girls went swimming in the ocean. After a while Antonia caught up with them. The look on her face told Dana something definitely happened, but she knew better than to ask. The others teasing her about trying to hook up with an older woman.

This seemed like a regular thing and Antonia didn't seem to care so Dana let it go.

After a few hours on the beach, the gang was talking about calling it for the day. The sun was starting to set and the beach was starting to clear out for the day.

"You're coming back with us, right?" Oliva asked with eagerness in her eyes. Robbie looked like he pretended not to know what his girlfriend meant but he had a very bad poker face.

"Uh... yeah let me just text my aunt really quick," Dana said, grabbing her phone and sending Ailen a text.

[My friends are inviting me back to their place.]

Ailen's response was almost instantaneous.

[Have fuuuun ;)] followed by an eggplant emoji.

Dana tried not to blush as she put her phone away. "Ready when you are," she said.

"We just need to drop Felix off," Oliva said, "he's staying with one of his friends tonight, some video game thing.

"Call of Duty tournament," Felix chimed in.

"Yeah, whatever," Oliva responded.

The banter continued as Dana walked with them to what she assumed was Robbie's car, since he got into the driver's seat. Felix took the front passenger's seat as Dana and Oliva slid into the backseat together. Oliva was not shy about putting her arm around Dana as Robbie started the car, generic rock music coming in over the radio as the engine came to life.

Dana noticed Robbie's eyes lingering on them from the rear-view mirror. Did he enjoy watching the two of them? The thought made Dana's face a little hot but she leaned back into Dana, who giggled in response.

Felix either didn't notice their antics or didn't care, perhaps things like this were too common for him to really care about anymore? Either way, he was dropped off after a short drive, leaving the three of them to head back to Olivia's place.

It was a pretty average single story house, nice enough to show Oliva's family was well off.

"Nobody's home, don't worry," Olivia teased as they pulled up. "My folks are on a cruise, won't be back for another week."

Dana hadn't even really considered that actually, but it made sense. Summer break college students probably didn't have their own places.

Inside the house was clean and neat, plush white carpeting with leather bound furniture in the living room. A large kitchen with smooth black countertops as well as a hallway that no doubt led to bedrooms.

"So... what first?" Robbie suddenly spoke up, clearly having ideas in mind.

"Oh... I don't know," Oliva said with a teasing tone, both looking at Dana, who felt hot under their gaze, in more ways than one.

Robbie took Dana's hand and pulled her closer to him. Dana followed his lead and leaned against him. She felt Oliva slide up behind her, her arms wrapping around Dana's torso, she almost didn't notice Robbie leaning in closer to her. Dana felt his lips against hers and Dana reciprocated. She was overwhelmed but didn't want to stop. She was okay with Robbie and Olivia taking the lead as she felt Olivia's hand caress her cheek, pulling Dana's face away from Robbbie and forcing her to turn to kiss Olivia next. Dana reciprocated this as well, not sure what to do with her hands as each one held on to one of the other bodies beside her. Her heart racing with excitement as she anticipated whatever came next.

"Let's take this downstairs," Oliva said after breaking her kiss with Dana. Already she and Robbie were leading Dana towards a door in the kitchen.

Downstairs? Dana had assumed that Oliva's room was down the hall. But Oliva and Robbie guided her down the stairs to what Dana found was a finished basement. It was almost like an entire apartment unit itself. Bed, small living room area, private bathroom. It was just missing a kitchen and it'd be complete.

Dana also began to recognize the room as being from the videos Oliva had sent her as a small blush came to her face as she remembered them. But she didn't get to reminisce long as Oliva pulled her over to the bed, where Robbie was already waiting for them.

"I got to have you the other day," Oliva said as she pushed Oliva and Robbie together. "I'll let you two get acquainted before I join in."

DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers
12