My Aunt's Summertime Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat by as she intended to watch as Robbie was already kissing Dana again. Dana quickly forgot about her for the moment as she felt Robbie's hands sliding over her stomach. Dana never changed out of her swimsuit so the only thing she was wearing was her bikini and a pair of cutoff shorts. All of which would be very easy to remove.

Robbie seemed to have the same idea as his hands slid beyond the waistline of Dana's shorts, slowly sliding them off her hips. Dana shifted to try to help, letting him slide them off her before she paused to remove them entirely.

She returned to Robbie and pushed him to lay down on the bed. She pulled his t-shirt up and off him before leaning down to kiss his chest, then his stomach. Robbie hadn't changed either and he was only wearing swim trunks. She could feel him getting hard beneath them as his erection caused a noticeable tent to rise.

Dana slid her hand over the bulge, feeling the shape of his dick beneath it. She could tell he wasn't as big as her aunt, which was a strange comparison to make so she tried not to linger on it as she untied the string of Robbie's trunks, sliding them downard. As she did, she couldn't help but notice Olivia. Who had already stripped down and was laying beside her boyfriend, hand idly stroking her pussy as she watched.

"Don't mind me," Oliva teased as she noticed Dana's gaze. "Continue."

Dana slid Robbie's trunks down, freeing his dick from beneath. She grasped and stroked it in her hand, hearing him moan in response. Dana was quietly thankful for the practice she had gotten from her aunt. She leaned forward and pressed her tongue along his shaft, slowly sliding upwards to the tip. Dana heard Robbie shudder as she traced the tip of her tongue along the tip.

"She's pretty good," Oliva said softly to him, leaning over to kiss along Robbie's neck.

"Uh huh," Robbie groaned as Dana continued, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. She pressed her tongue against the head as she bobbed her head on his shaft, each time sinking a little lower until she had most of him in her mouth. Even if he wasn't as big as her aunt, Robbie was still above average in the size department. Even with her practice, it was still a little difficult to get him all the way into her mouth but after a few attempts she was able to take him. The head of his cock pushing down her throat.

Robbie groaned and arched his back as Dana took his whole cock in her mouth.

"Mm, not bad," Oliva said as she slid down to join Dana. "Can't let you have all the fun," she said as Dana slid Robbie's cock from her mouth to catch her breath. Olivia immediate took her place, sliding her mouth over Robbie' shaft and taking his cock into her own mouth. Dana could tell she had a lot of experience with this as she bobbed her head up and down along his shaft.

The two girls took turns sucking on Robbie's cock, swapping between each other with frequency. After some time of this Robbie groaned as his cock tensed up.

"THere we go," Olivia said with a smile as she grasped Robbie's shaft, stroking him vigorously. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just before Robbie began to cum, shooting thick streams of hot white cum over her face before Olivia began aiming his cock at Dana, hitting her face with a few generous spurts before Robbie's cock stopped throbbing.

"Good boy," Olivia said seductively before she traced her tongue along Robbie's cock, licking up any leftover cum from the head of his cock before quickly turning to Dana and kissing her deeply, her tongue connecting with Dana's who could taste the cum in her mouth as Olivia passed it to her.

Olivia suddenly broke the kiss and said into Dana's ear, "Be a good girl and swallow it."

Dana obeyed, swallowing almost on reflex.

"Good girl," Olivia said. "Now get up on the bed. It's Robbie's turn to watch while he recovers."

She guided Oliva up and pushed her onto the bed, Robbie was beside her, watching as Oliva got up and got overtop of Dana. Her hands slid along Dana's stomach, sliding upwards as she lifted Dana's bikini top off, exposing her breasts.

"You're way too overdressed," Olivia teased, "let's fix that." She leaned down, kissing Dana's chest, hand caressing her newly exposed breast as Dana felt her nipples getting hard. Olivia's other hand sliding down and slipping into her bikini bottoms, sliding them off her hip before she had to use her other hand to slid them off entirely, leaving Dana completely naked as Olivia tossed the last of Dana's bathing suit aside.

"That's what I like to see," Oliva said as she slid her hands up Dana's thighs, spreading her legs before lowering her head between Dana's thighs. Her lips met Dana's pussy as her tongue slid amongst her folds.

Dana writhed and moaned at the sensation, though she soon felt Robbie's hand on her cheek leaning her head over as his lips met hers. Dana kissed him, groaning and moaning at Olivia's efforts. Though she didn't keep at this long before Olivia raised her head.

"Keep her warmed up for me," She told Robbie as she stepped away from the bed. Dana couldn't see where she went, but she also was a bit distracted as she felt Robbie's hand slip between her legs, his fingers caressing her wet pussy and slipping into her, causing her to moan as Robbie lowered his head to suck on Dana's nipple.

Dana writhed and moaned beneath his touch, his fingers working vigorously in and out of her pussy. Enough that Dana coudl feel a familiar pressure building. Before she could voice the sensation it hit her. She tensed up and groaned as she came, clinging to Robbie as he continued to tease her with his fingers as she rode out her orgasm.

"I told you to keep her warmed up, not to make her cum!" Olivia called as she stepped back into view. She had fastened a harness around her waist with a dildo attached. Dana could already imagine what she had in mind.

"She's fine," Robbie said as he licked his fingers that were just between Dana's legs. "You can keep going, can't you?"

Dana nodded, "Yeah, I'm good," She answered. Surprising even herself as she spread her legs looking to Oliva. "Come and show me what that's for."

Oliva grinned. "Ooh, somebody's eager all the sudden. I like that." She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself over Dana. With one hand she held the dildo in place before leaning down to kiss Dana, pushing into her as their lips met.

Dana moaned as the toy slid into her. It wasn't the same as the real thing but it Dana wasn't going to complain as she wrapped her arms around Oliva, continuing to kiss her as she felt Oliva pull her hips back only to push into her again. Dana groaned against her lips, for the moment even forgetting Robbie was watching them.

Oliva moved down to kiss Dana's neck, allowing her to moan out more freely as Oliva thrusted faster, sitting up and grasping Dana's hips. Dana groaned out in response as she writhed beneath Oliva, hands grasping at her and holding onto her, eager for more.

Oliva continued her thrusting, pushing harder and deeper into her. Causing Dana to moan out louder.

"Is somebody close?" Oliva asked, looking to Dana teasingly.

Dana could only nod, she was still sensitive after her last orgasm and already on the verge of another.

Oliva grinned and pushed as hard and fast as she could into her, "Come on then, don't hold back."

Dana clung to her and groaned deeply. She didn't have to wait long as her board spasmed as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Olivia leaned down to kiss her, "Good girl," she said with a smile.

Dana panted as Oliva got up, pulling out of her. "Need a breather?" She asked.

Dana nodded, "Just a minute," she answered.

Olivia chuckled, "That's fine, take your time," she said. "I think somebody else is ready for another round."

The both of them looked over to Robbie who was hard again after watching their display.

"I'll get him warmed up for you," Olivia said as she removed the harness from her hips and left it on the floor before climbing onto the bed, straddling Robbie's cock. Grinding against him before she leaned forward, grabbing him and guiding him to the wet lips of her pussy. She lowered herself onto him and he slid into her with ease. "Mmm, there we go," she said with a smile as she adjusted herself on him.

Robbie slid his hands up her legs as she worked herself up and down his cock. They were definitely taking it slow, maybe to keep Robbie from cumming again. Either way Dana was enjoying the show as she lay beside them, watching as Olivia's pussy engulfed Robbie's cock. The way her breasts bounced with each descent onto his shaft. Hearing both of their voices in chorus with each other as they groaned and moaned for each other.

Dana also observed how Robbie's strong hands gripped Olivia as she rode him, the way his muscles rippled in response to Olivia's bouncing. She wasn't' sure which she liked more. But she knew she eagerly wanted her turn to ride. Enough to cause her to rub her fingers against her pussy as she watched.

"Looks like somebody wants her turn," Robbie teased, seeing Dana watching them.

"She's gonna have to wait, "Olivia teased as well. "I'm enjoying myself."

Dana bit her lip as she continued to watch the two, but then she got an idea.

She got up and settled behind Olivia. Sliding her hands around Olivia's torso, one hand grasping one of her breasts while the other slid down to tease her clit as she continued to ride Robbie's cock. Dana leaned in and began kissing Oliva's neck as she pressed herself agains ther.

Olivia moaned more for this attention. "Mmm, that's the good stuff," she said as she arched her neck to allow Dana more room.

Dana moved herself with Olivia as she moved up and down on Robbie, fingers brushing against ther clit, causing Olivia to moan louder. "Right there," she groaned, working herself faster as Dana continued to move her fingers to match the speed.

Oliva came down on Robbie one more time as she groaned out, climaxing as her body shook lightly. "Mmmm, fuuuuck!" She turned and pulled Dana into a deep kiss. "Don't think I won't get you for that." She teased as she pulled herself off of Robbie's cock allowing Dana to take her place. Not thinking about Olivia's words more than playful teasing as she guided Robbie's head to her pussy, feeling it open her as she slid down onto it. She gave a satisfied groan as it filled her up.

"Don't get too far yet," Oliva suddenly said, pushing Dana to lay ontop of Robbie. Shortly after she felt the now familiar feeling of lube being applied to her asshole. Robbie didn't seem surprised, no doubt they've done this before.

"Last chance to back out," Olivia warned, by now she had put the strap-on harness back on and was applying lube to the dildo.

Instead Dana reached back and spread her ass with her hands, "Come and get it," she told her.

Olivia grinned and pressed the head of the dildo to Dana's ass, pushing enough to get the head in. Dana groaned as she felt ther ass widen for it. While she had recovered from what her Aunt did by now, this penetration still didn't hurt much, no doubt due to help from the lube but after taking Ailen's cock in her ass, Dana felt like she could take anything.

"I'm a big girl, I can take it all," Dana teased back to Olivia.

"Oooh, somebody's got an attitude," Olivia said before suddenly pushing the rest of the dildo into Dana's asshole in a single motion.

Dana moaned out as she felt it entering her, shuddering lightly.

"All good?" Robbie asked her after a moment.

"Uh huh," Dana said with a nod, "fuck me!"

The both of them obliged her, both thrusting into each of her holes, finding a good alternating rhythm. Dana moaned out, groaning loudly at the constant stimulation. She felt so full in each hole and could barely keep herself together as Robbie and Olivia made her practically melt. Dana couldn't hold back, it didn't take long for the two of them to make her reach climax, then again, then again. Dana lost count how many times she came as both her holes were penetrated.

Oliva reached down and grabbed Dana's head by the hair, pulling upwards. "Mmm, I think she's at her limit, maybe we should finish this before she passes out."

"Just a little more," Robbie responded. "I'm almost there..."

He pushed himself to reach as deep into Dana as he could, groaning as he climaxed inside her, Olivia followed suit, pushing the strap-on dildo into Dana's asshole to mimic Robbie. Dana moaned out loudly, one last orgasm rocking over her body as she was suddenly deeply penetrated by the both of them.

When it was over she panted, collapsing against Robbie as Olivia pulled out of her. "Mm, been a while since we've done that," She said as she took off the harness once more before joining Dana and Robbie on the bed. Robbie had rolled over to lay Dana beside him as Olivia lay on the opposite side.

Dana was still recovering, trying to catch her breath as the adrenaline slowly left her system. Her body ached in ways she didn't know were possible but it was a satisfying ache. It certainly helped that she had Robbie and Olivia on each side of her. Dana held onto both of them as each one pulled themselves close against her.

"Have fun?" Olivia asked her, still teasing lightly.

Dana could hardly find the words but she nodded, "Yeah," she gasped.

"Good," Olivia said as she kissed Dana softly, Robbie followed suit.

"We've got plenty more in store for you for the rest of your visit," Robbie told her.

Dana was excited by that they might have meant by that. But as her body calmed down she suddenly felt completely wiped out. Hardly able to move as she lay between the two of them.

Olivia chuckled, "But there'll be time for that later," She said, "for now I think we're all a little exhausted."

"Some more than others," Robbie joked.

"For sure," Olivia said, each of them kissing Dana one more time before the three of them lay together and let sleep overtake them.

12