All Comments on 'My Awakening Sexuality'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KwgenevaKwgenevaalmost 15 years ago
A wonderful way with words

angel has a wonderful mastery of words that help the reader visualize what is taking place. Unlike many of the stories on Literotica, hers have a realistic feeling to them. I can only hope that she will have many more experiences to share with us in the near future. If John is real, he was a very lucky, young man!

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 15 years ago
Left me breathless

The pace of this piece built up to such an intensity by the end it had left me breathless. Such passion, an excellent descriptive narrative. Highly erotic without slipping into crudity. Good work!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Story!!!!

you wrote another fabulous story about you and John. I would like to know what happened between Beth and John? Did their relationship end because of what happened between you and him? I love the way you wrote the sex scenes in the hotel room and the details that you gave during the story. You are a good writer of EROTICA. I can't wait to read the next story that you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very visual

Damn, I got aroused and want more from you.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
You really have a way with words

I am starting to be simply amazed at the vivid detail in which you describe your sexual encounters with John. Under normal (?) circumstances I would tend to say you have a vivid imagination, but really now I realize that I am wrong, that these experiences took you to such heights that you can remember them so well, even 10 years later as you write them. You really did experience some of these feelings for the first time. Something had been awakened in you that hadn't been touched in 38 years. The sex is so real, so natural on both parts.

I look forward to reading all the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Super Job

You have me hooked as I read your sibmissions.... Can't stop until i read them all.... great detail and thanks for posting them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ugh

Sounds so formula-like. Nice photo but written by a man is my guess. Lather his dick so much. "Lather" is rarely used by a woman even if trimming their magic triangle.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958almost 12 years ago
Insatiable!

Raw, uninhibited, deliciously sinful sex! I love it!

Caliguy4443Caliguy4443almost 12 years ago
AWSOME

You have a way with words and this story is an example of someone who loves pure sex and writing about it is a gift for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing

gcg41gcg41almost 12 years ago
HOT

I wish I was John. I had a hard on all the time I was reading your story.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

You seem WIDE AWAKE enough for me! :+))

Must be all those recurring mugs of coffee? :+))

I have TWO large coffee reserves.

We won't run out.

And with sexual calisthenics ?

Hup-two-three-four! :+))))

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 2 years ago

Another powerful narrative drive!

BRAVO!!

Would it ruin your story is they say HELLO? :+))))

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Great follow-up with some great sex. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous