All Comments on 'My Baby'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MikeManMikeMan7 months ago

This is a well written and hot story, would have liked a little more info on what was wrong with Erin though.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

What a Sweet Story, filled with love and passion. 10 stars for you. Thanks,Buster2U

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Had this old guy hooked and hard when the MC walked by his daughters' room and heard her masturbating calling for her Daddy. Nice touch with the support group of the others. Five stars and thanks.

vanyevanye7 months ago

39 year old dad. 18 year old daughter. Married for 16 years...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A somewhat well written story. One huge mistake in the epilogue where you stated, "Belinda and her brother, Grace and her uncle." That should've been the other way around. Growing up with a mother, grandmother, sister, uncle and 2 cousins who are/were English majors, I've had no choice but to learn from them and spot many types of errors in written stories. Errors I feel should've been caught before publishing if the story had been properly edited. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Also, not a fan of dancing or drinking so didn't care for those scenes in the story. Might have something to do with having too many family members and friends die from alcoholism, either theirs or someone else's. I'm also not a fan of the taste and smell of beer, wine and any liquor.

But overall, a weel thought out story. And I agree with MikeMan, it would've been nice to learn what was wrong with Erin and what became of her. 4*

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Was this removed and reposted? I could have sworn I'd read this before. It was well written nevertheless.

GiodudeGiodude7 months ago

Almost perfect. I would have liked a more detailed resolution regarding Erin and her issues. Erin was the driving force allowing Andy and Olivia to be together. Unlike real life, where marriages lead to a lot of "Why?", I as a reader would have liked a more overt statement as to the source of Erin's frigidity and hostility.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very romantic, so loving and passionate...

UltimateSinUltimateSin7 months agoAuthor

@vanye '39 year old dad. 18 year old daughter. Married for 16 years...'

What's your point? Child was born when he was 21. Married Erin when he was 23.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange7 months ago

Loved it! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kinda funny (though I agree) how in this story, the wife didn't cheat, but wasn't forgiven... meanwhile some of the most popular Loving Wives stories have "wives" who had gangbangs and trains run on them, or women who literally called their (newly ex) husband to torment him with how big her new lover's cock is (a guy she almost cheated with before the divorce, and flew to Hawaii with, no less) and they're forgiven. Yep. She even waves a gun around and threatens the husband, and still forgiven. And it's *popular* and *well rated*. Yep. People are nuts.

vanyevanye7 months ago

@ultimatesin

If it's intentional, ok. If not, it needed to be mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I assume the author meant that the one friend was spending time with her cousins at her uncle’s house, not her nieces & nephews. Otherwise, the children would have been living with their great-uncle, which I suppose is a possibility.

202GE202GE7 months ago

While the mother was uncaring to her husband and mean to her daughter, the other two characters didn't come across as likeable/innocent as perhaps the author intended. Overall, the new relationship came across as a little shallow imo. Thank for sharing this with us.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I can’t help but wonder if the father always placed the love for his daughter before that of his wife. Looking at it from this point of view, the growing distance between husband and wife makes sense. Her not wanting to talk about the issues, I suspect, is because talking to her husband about it would be met negatively. From this perspective, it must have been a living hell for Erin. Her confrontation with hubby about getting the daughter to start a life of her own, I see that as her last ditch effort to try to foster an environment where they could rekindle their relationship. - I’m not opposed to incest, but the father/daughter relationship, in this case, seemed inappropriate. His focus on his daughter seemed obsessive, and in doing so, he neglected Erin. Frankly, she was in a no-win situation. The daughter needed appropriate guidance, the father needed to care for his family… not just his daughter. I feel bad for Erin….. she didn’t stand a chance. Just playing devil’s advocate, here. There’s always more than one perspective to a story.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Wow - there's devil's advocate, and then there's advocating for a person who showed no redeeming features in a story. It's great that you have a wonderful imagination to create scenarios where Erin isn't a horrible person, but none of that is supported by the story.

.

What we *are* shown is that she checked out of her family for over a year before she finally just left because everyone had enough of her shit.

.

The MMC *tried* to reach out, and talk about what was going on. Erin rejected that. That's not a no-win situation, that's a I-don't-want-to-even-try situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Characters like Erin really baffle me. She acts like she wants to be chosen, but given every opportunity, she does nothing to take it. What the hell does she want!? She claims not to be cheating (and I believe it in the end) but shows no affection to her husband and spends all her time on her phone - probably with her sister now that I think about it after reading the story. My opinion is that she's just mentally damaged and refuses talk about it or seek the help she needs. Instead she throws away her family. So sad.

Part of me can't help but feel it was all forced as a plot device to let the dad and daughter get together. In that sense, it didn't quite flow as naturally as I thought it would. I mean she really made zero realistic effort or gave any explanation to anyone about why? That seems really unlikely and feels like a copout on the author's part. I really wish we had got closure on what her issues really were. Yes she ended up going to therapy but WHY did she do what she did? I'm sure the husband in this case would always wonder.

If I were to make a guess about why Erin did what she did, based on everything I've read not only here but also what I've read in other stories, I imagine it started small when the daughter started showing affection for the father and he returned it in kind, as nothing but a loving father mind you - nothing sexual. In Erin's mind she started to feel like she was competing with her own daughter, and this led to her cold behaviour towards them both. Over time this escalated, probably so slowly and insidiously that she didn't really realize the true extent of it, until it was too late. She eventually concluded, incorrectly, that she had lost her husband, and probably her daughter, so why even bother trying to reconcile. Even when given clear opportunities by her husband to talk and choose him, her mind was already too far gone to allow her to accept affection, which she had convinced herself was somehow not genuine, because to her, she had already lost him. I wonder if her therapy helped her realise her mistakes. She doesn't seem like a bad person. I think she was just a victim of her own insecurities and instead of communicating with her husband (yet another perfect example of why this is key in a relationship) she let them fester and multiply to a point that destroyed her marriage. It's a real shame how someone ends up throwing away a wonderful life like this because they don't talk to their partner about what's really bothering them - DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE!

All that aside... the love between the father and daughter, especially hers for him, was especially deep and powerful. It was pretty much perfect. It's rare to see this in F/D stories in my experience. I honestly felt incredibly envious of the father, to have a daughter so devoted and in love with him. Sadly something I will never experience but at least I can live out that fantasy from time to time with masterpieces like this story. Thank you UltimateSin. You never fail to deliver. At least this one didn't make me cry, like some of your other works (The River comes to mind, god that one really did a number on my emotions). Of course, you did aggravate me with Erin and no reason to her behaviour, but I guess in a way it's realistic because we don't always know the "why" to situations like this in real life. Still, annoying as hell.

Johnm74165Johnm741655 months ago

Excellent story, good attention to detail. Loved the ending, 5 stars thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

BruceS1949BruceS19493 months ago

What a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I really love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
5309 Followers
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...