My Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, like are you sure you're old enough to get married?" Nancy chimed in. She paused and saw the confusion on my face and then continued, "Oh for crying out loud girl, we've all known for years."

I looked at her with a bland expression, as if I had no idea what she was talking about - which was mostly true.

I looked at Kristi, the obvious choice when it came to who would leak such private information. She caught my glance and shrugged her shoulders, indicating it wasn't her fault. Well, that just left one person and she was biting her lower lip and staying quiet.

"Well?" I said rather accusingly to Beth, "Are you going to tell me what the story is or not?"

Beth took a deep breath although I knew she must have had a prepared speech to go with all this confusion. It goes back to when your dad first did me. You can't blame me for telling these guys. Then when he did me again, and this time he did you with me, I just HAD to tell somebody. But I swore them all to secrecy, didn't I girls?"

Carrie and Nancy both nodded vigorously. "So you've both known all this time but never said a word to ANYONE?" I asked.

"Don't worry Kelly, I think it's cool what you do with your dad," Carrie blurted out. Nancy nodded her head in agreement but didn't actually say anything.

"So what now?" I said, turning back to Beth.

"Well, someone special to you is waiting inside that office," she responded, pointing to my dad's office. "I don't think I need to say who, do I?"

"And we want to watch," Nancy blurted out. THAT really opened my eyes wide.

Kristi had been strangely quiet the whole time which was uncharacteristic of her who usually felt the need to dominate any situation. But now she stepped forward to add her two cents worth.

"Of course, SOME of us want to do more than just watch, isn't that right Carrie?" she said teasingly. Carrie blushed a deep red but she didn't contradict Kristi's statement.

"Really Carrie?" I asked incredulously, "You want to have sex with my father?"

Carrie seemed embarrassed but I think it was more having her secret fantasy exposed than anything else. Well, she didn't have much to worry about compared to the so-called secrets that I thought were sacred until just a few minutes earlier.

"Well... I've never done it with an old guy before," she said in a half-whisper. I wanted to say something about my dad not being all that old but it wasn't the time or place for arguing semantics.

Nancy was more blunt when she finally kicked in. "I don't know about Carrie but I just want to see him do you. I've never seen a guy doing his own daughter before."

"And you?" I said to Beth who hadn't added in her reasoning yet.

"Well, they say three's a charm, ain't it" she said trying to suppress a huge grin.

"And my dad knows about all this?"

Beth rolled her eyes a bit melodramatically. "Like whose idea do you think it was in the first place? When I went to him to get some hints for today all he asked about was could he be included."

Well, that certainly sounded like my dear old dad.

"And he knows about Carrie and Nancy being with us?"

Beth REALLY grinned at that one. "Oh yeah, he knows all right. He said something about it finally being time so maybe you can explain that one to us.

Yeah, like I needed to explain that one to ANYONE!

"Then let's get going, we've still got a lot to do tonight!" Beth encouraged us.

My head was spinning as we all marched through the inner set of doors into the office area. My dad's was the last one down on the right and as we walked down I noticed nobody was in any of the other offices which seemed a little odd until I remembered what day and time it was. Still, it wouldn't have surprised me to see them filled knowing the hours my dad and his colleagues sometimes worked.

The door to my dad's office was open and Beth was the first to go in, followed by Kristi, then me, then Carrie, with Nancy bringing up the rear.

"Sorry we are so late Mr. Wells, SOMEBODY just couldn't seem to get enough at our last stop," Beth explained with a smirk.

My dad was sitting behind the desk with his legs up on the table. At first I almost didn't recognize him as he didn't have his suit on or at least a dress shirt and tie. Instead he was wearing a yellow polo shirt with a pair of dark khaki slacks with his beat-up deck shoes and no socks. Definitely dress-down for him!

"Wow, now THIS is what I call a nice surprise," he greeted the rest of us.

My dad knew them all of course, and that meant in the biblical sense when it came to Kristi and Beth. Still, I had been hanging around with Nancy and Carrie since grade school so he'd met them many times during sleepovers, hot tub parties and such. Until very recently while I knew he had always been turned on by them and even masturbated about them, that was true for most of my friends so I never thought he would ever actually DO anything with them. Of course for most of that time he was married to my mom who was strongly against adultery so that put them off limits. Even Beth was just a onetime thing (well, twice but that's a long story) and it was only because she was my best friend and virtually a member of the family.

"So how's the party been going?" he asked. Everyone started to talk at once and he held up his hand to quiet us down. When we finally settled down he pointed at me and said, "Why don't we let the guest of honor fill me in?"

Everyone looked at me and so I quickly gave him the nickel tour of my day so far. He started to lean forward and as if he wanted to ask a question now and then but he caught himself and let me finish uninterrupted.

"I have to say, sounds like you've already had a full day already," he teased me, emphasizing the "full" part. Everyone giggled like we were back in junior high or something.

"So what's the story with you girls today? Is everyone good and horny after watching my daughter get laid?"

"Well we only saw her at the school," Nancy whined.

"I beat her at the grocery store... something she forgot to mention," Kristi bragged a little.

"Yeah, she wouldn't even let us come in the men's room at the mall," Carrie added to the chorus.

"You should have seen her face when I told her the others knew about you and her," Beth giggled."

"Well, I have to admit I was a little surprised when you told me as well last week," my dad replied. THAT surprised me yet again. So he hadn't know they knew. Hmmmmm, VERY interesting. What had Beth told him?

"You understand that this is NOT something I'm entirely comfortable with," he continued, "And I hope you can understand why I would appreciate it if nothing went any further."

Nancy and Carrie both nodded vigorously and assured him that they would NEVER tell anyone. Carrie made a good point as well. She claimed they all knew about it for a couple of years now and hadn't told anyone yet so he didn't need to worry about them. Then she added something that made both me and my dad perk our ears a little.

"Of course it's been easier for Beth to not say anything. After all, you had sex with her and she has seen you and Kelly together. For THAT matter, we've only heard that you guys do it."

There was a bit of an accusation in her tone, like she had only "heard" about it and thus implying that maybe we were making it all up, perhaps as some form of sick joke.

My dad was flirting with Nancy and Carrie so I pulled Beth over to the side for a quick chat.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders like she had no idea but I wasn't buying that for a second. "I mean, what's the story with Carrie and Nancy? They just wanna watch or what?"

Beth replied in a hushed voice, "Well, seeing how it's YOUR party, what do YOU want?"

She didn't allow me to answer but instead rejoined the conversation where my dad was now showing off the view from his office. He had quite the view of downtown Pittsburgh and I could see Heinz Field in the distance, home of his favorite football team the Steelers.

"So John, did you really fuck Kelly right here?" Nancy asked in her best "little miss innocent" voice. God, she was pouring it on pretty thick!

"Well don't you think it's a beautiful place for that sort of thing?" he answered noncommittally.

"Weren't you afraid people might see?" it was Carrie's turn to egg him on.

"You mean across the way over there?" he said, pointing to the closest other office building, "Well they'd have to have binoculars and some incredible timing so I didn't think the risk was all that much."

"I suppose everyone's gone now anyway," Carrie mused but it was obvious what she was implying but Beth wasn't letting her off that easy - or me for that matter.

"You know John, I think what Carrie is trying to say is she'd like to see you do Kelly right here again," Beth teased, reaching over and rubbing my boobs through my top.

Well, two can play this game and it was time for my partners in crime to step it up a little bit. My view of a bachelorette party isn't just the future bride putting on a show, it's everyone getting involved for some playing around.

"I've got a better idea," I cut in, "I want him to do Carrie instead."

For a moment there was total silence for like the first time that afternoon. Beth was grinning while my dad was eyeing Carrie a little more closely. Meanwhile Carrie's blue eyes were like saucers and Nancy just stayed in the background like she wasn't sure what to say.

"Me?" Carrie finally squeaked.

Hmmmmmm, so it was a good idea when it was ME getting it but now that the attention was on her it seemed things were a little different. It wasn't like Carrie was a prude. After all, you just can't be a best friend of Kristi's and NOT be a bit of a slut. Still, most of my experiences with her had been with just girls. There had been a few parties where I'd seen her giving a blowjob but now that I thought about it, anytime she had sex it was always in a bedroom or someplace private.

Kristi added her two cents worth saying, "You know Carrie, you and Nancy are the only ones here he hasn't done so it just makes sense if you ask for my opinion."

Meanwhile my dad was just standing back, listening in on this debate over which girl he was going to fuck. He didn't say anything but then why should he? I would say that he was a winner no matter what the outcome.

"I've never done an old guy before," Carrie started to protest. My dad's mouth opened and he raised his hand to say something but I jumped to his defense before he could get it out.

"Hey girl, remember that you're talking about my daddy!"

"Whatever... You know what I mean," she defended herself.

"So who was your oldest then?" Kristi asked inquisitively. She looked at me with a naughty grin after she asked and I had this instant feeling that something was up that I didn't know about.

"Steve," Carried said, her eyes staying away from mine.

"What? When the heck did he fuck you?" I asked incredulously. It wasn't that I cared that he had, I just didn't know about it which is what was perturbing me.

Kristi came to her defense, "You can blame me... I invited her over one time when Steve was coming by and well... one thing led to another. You know how it is. Besides, it was almost a year ago."

"I see... so who else here has fucked my fiance?"

Beth slowly raised her hand ñ no surprise. As for Kristi, I already knew about her which left just Nancy. We all looked at her but her hands stayed down. Beth started to say something to her but she realized the game was up and finally admitted to giving him a BJ at a party once. Hmmmmm, Steve hadn't told me about that one either! Then again, I can't say I exactly ran to him after every guy I'd had sex with since we reunited last summer so there wasn't much I could say.

"So back to what we were talking about... are you gonna let my dad fuck you or what?" I asked Carrie.

Carrie looked at my dad and then at me, and then back at my dad again who was trying hard not to show how excited he was at the prospect.

"OK... but I'm not stripping unless the rest of you do too," she bargained.

That wasn't driving much of a bargain and in less than a minute we were all standing in a circle nude, even my dad. All of us were staring at my dad's erection as it was obvious he was looking forward to what was about to happen - no matter what it was.

"So why don't you do her by the window," Kristi suggested.

It sounded like a good suggestion so my dad and Carrie moved over next to the window while the rest of us formed a semi-circle around them. Poor Carrie seemed about as nervous as I'd ever seen her. Whether it was the prospect of my father fucking her, of having her best friend watch her father fuck her, or simply doing in front of all of us, she seemed more like a girl on her first date than the semi-slut I'd known over the years.

My dad, ever the gracious gentleman, leaned over and kissed her. At first she seemed to hesitate. Funny how some people can have sex with someone without a blink of an eye but to kiss that same person becomes "too intimate". Then he started to run his hands all over her, stroking her thick hair, her ears, then her neck and slowly making his way to her large breasts. From there his fingertips ran down her sides and then moved behind her until he cupped her bare butt in his hands, pulling her in tighter against her such that his erection was poking her in the stomach.

For the rest of us, or at least for me, we were torn between the desire to watch this erotic scene play out or have some fun ourselves. All of us had been with the other at one time or another although I'd only barely done anything with Nancy. Our times were limited more to parties where we would do things with more the intent to tease the guys than to really get off from each other.

My dad's hand returned to Carrie's shoulders and I say his biceps bulge slightly as he pressed down on her. The message was obvious and she knew what he wanted. Kneeling down, she took hold of his cock and started to stroke it slowly. A brief glance at her "audience" and she took him in her mouth and started to suck on him.

Now I have to say that the sight of her blowing my dad was more erotic than you might first think. Really, believe it or not over the years I'd not seen all that many girls do him outside of those in my family. There was Beth of course and then my mom's best friend Tammy. But for the most part I hadn't ever seen him being blown by anyone else other than my mom, aunt and cousins.

Evidently Kristi and Beth were getting turned on as they started to kiss and fondle and before long the two of them were on the carpet in a 69. They weren't wasting any time, that's for sure! I looked at Nancy and she sort of smiled awkwardly, her eyes glancing down at where my cousin and best friend were licking one another's pussy while my dad was getting blown by Carrie.

"Well... what do you say?" I finally asked, trying to break the ice. Nancy didn't say anything but at the same time she didn't pull away either as my hand reached down to the curve of her hip and rested on her warm naked skin. As I slowly got down on my knees, I kissed her hardening nipples and then her smooth belly before rubbing my nose in the small "V" of pubic hair she kept right above her pussy. My hand moved to her ass and I felt the smoothness of her firm butt in my hands as my tongue worked its way to the top of her pussy slit and then slowly down until she jerked slightly when it found her clit.

Mmmmmmm, I loved the smell and taste of Nancy's warm pussy. She was already a bit wet from everything that had been transpiring so it didn't take much to get her fully excited. I have to say I think I will always prefer my own pussy when it comes to flavor but Nancy's was pretty damn good right about now.

"Oh god," I heard Carrie sigh and I looked over, as did the others, to see Carrie with her hands on the glass window with her legs spread apart, welcoming my dad's hard dick inside of her. Other than making work for the poor guy who clean the windows, there was no danger as my dad told me it would take a truck to break the window itself.

My dad had his hands on Carrie's wide hips as he thrust himself deep inside of her. My pussy itched as I recalled how I had been in that very same place oh so many times over the past years. It was definitely my dad's favorite place to have sex in the office which is undoubtedly why Kristi suggested it.

Knowing my dad, it wasn't going to take long for him to get off and I assumed that Beth had more up her sleeve for the evening so we probably didn't have time to get him ready again which meant we had to get the most out of his first time as possible. Kristi seemed to have the same concern.

"C'mon girls, get up," Kristi encouraged us all as she lifted her head from between Beth's thighs and stood up. She wiped off the wetness from her face with the back of her hand, licking it clean afterwards. The rest of us gathered by her as my dad continued his assault on Carrie's pussy.

Now what was she up to? Was this something she and Beth had worked out ahead of time or was she just playing it by ear now? Did it matter?

"Alright, let's line up," she directed us, "Nancy - you get next to Carrie, then you Beth."

Dutifully they took their places with Kristi next to Beth which left me at the end. We all followed her lead, standing back a couple of feet from the window and then leaning forward and catching ourselves with our hands flat on the glass. Our legs were spread apart and I could only image the image we presented to my dad as he continued to fuck Carrie at the other end of the line from me. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what we were expecting from him.

"So you ALL want some of this, eh?" he chuckled, pulling out of Carrie and holding his wet dick in his hand as me moved over to Nancy.

I really wasn't sure how Nancy felt about all this but peer pressure can be a powerful thing which is why I think Kristi has her first in line before she had more time to think about what she as doing. Of all of us, Nancy probably had the smallest list of sexual partners and I knew she had been hanging out pretty much with just one guy now for the past several years.

"Oh yeah, now THAT'S a tight pussy," my dad grunted as he worked to get his dick into Nancy. Whether he as saying it just to boost her ego or what I couldn't tell but I think it helped Nancy appreciate him more.

One by one he fucked each of us, more easily as each of our pussies became a bit more familiar to him. Going from Nancy he moved over to Beth, fucking her for just the third time and then on to Kristi who was more like his second daughter than a niece. When he'd fucked her enough to satisfy himself it was finally my turn. Until now we'd all stayed in our little line but when he got in behind me the rest of them straightened up and moved in around us to watch the finale.

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't it girls?" Beth said smugly to Carrie and Nancy. "Not often you get to watch a girl fucked by her own father."

I felt so proud at that moment. It wasn't that often that I get to let someone watch my dad fuck me. Other than Beth and Tammy, until the recent parties nobody else had that also knew he was my father. There was that time when I pretended to be a hooker for a couple of his clients and he fucked me with them but they thought I was just a whore he'd hired without a clue that I was his daughter.

As my dad entered me the same as he had the other four I heard a gasp from either Carrie or Nancy. "Shit, like I can't believe it," Nancy said in a hoarse whisper. Like did she think we had all been just teasing her before?

"Oh daddy... that's it... fuck me good," I sighed.

It was as much for my friends' benefit as his in this case. It was sort of funny in that all of them had seen me having sex umpteen times over the years and even today they'd watched me with John but now that it was my dad fucking me it was like it was something totally new and different. He WAS just a man after all, so what was the big deal? OK, so I'm not THAT naive but still it was interesting to see their responses to the sight of my own dad fucking me in full view of the downtown area.