My Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,029 Followers

All four of them just smiled; the answer was pretty obvious.

I lifted up my skirt quickly, just enough for them to see what was underneath - and not, and then just as quickly dropped it back down again.

"Well sorry, but as you could see, I don't have any to give you," I continued in a pouting tone, as if I was disappointed.

Well, they certainly weren't, that was for sure. One of them jabbed his elbow into the other, muttering something in his ear that I couldn't hear but whatever it was, they both grinned and stared at my boobs.

"C'mon Kelly, let's get this started," Kristi said, grabbing me by the arm and tugging me around to the front of the car where she leaned over and kissed me.

"Oh, forgot to mention something I guess," Kristi teased them, "We're kissing cousins."

They all grinned again although I would have taken bets that they didn't take her literally. What is it that turns guys on so much when two girls kiss? I've never quite understand it but I HAVE used it to my advantage more than a few times.

"So who wants their dick sucked first?" Kristi offered. I half-expected all four of them to rush in but instead they looked at each other, as if waiting to see who would make the first move. I could tell that Kristi was rapidly running out of patience.

"Do I have to do EVERYTHING?" she complained as she went up to the closest one and started undoing his pants. It's not like he resisted so I turned to the two on my side of the car and did the same with the one first in line.

"Bet I can make mine before you get yours," Kristi taunted me as she reached inside his underwear and grabbed hold of his cock.

"You're on cuz," I agreed, throwing in that last bit to see if I could get any more reaction but it didn't seem to register.

I wasn't sure about hers but the dick I inherited was only semi-hard, actually more on the flaccid side if anything. Whether it was the drinks, nervousness, or maybe the early onset of ED I didn't know but whatever it was I had to deal with it quickly if I was going to beat out my cousin. She'd already beaten me earlier at the grocery store so this was more a point of pride than anything so far as I was concerned.

It didn't take all that long to determine that he was fully functional as I felt the cock growing in my mouth with my hand wrapped around the base. There was no way I was going to put my bare knees on the concrete floor so I just squatted in front of him as I blew him. Still, I heard a groaning behind me and I knew that my cousin had beaten me yet again, a fact that was confirmed not much later when she announced her victory. I wasn't about to give up though. Just as the Olympic runner continues the race after the medals are won, I was going to finish this guy one way or the other.

It was at no more than another two or three minutes of determined work on his dick before he came but it seemed like eternity knowing Kristi was watching me triumphantly. I took the guy's load in my mouth and then figured I may as well get something out of the effort so I turned and kissed Kristi with my mouthful of cum, pushing it into her open mouth with my tongue. She in turn pulled back and let them see what she now had in her mouth which earned us their praise.

"I want a rematch," I demanded. We still had two dick ready to go so why not keep the contest going?

"Alright but this time you have to use your pussy," Kristi negotiated. Now those were terms I had no argument with, that was for sure.

"On the hood?" I asked her. She nodded and the two of us backed up to the car hood and then together we hopped up and pushed back such that we were seated on the front part of the hood.

"Well what are you guys waiting for?" I asked, trying to take some of the control from Kristi. I couldn't let her run everything, could I?

Being on the receiving end of a BJ in a public garage really hadn't been all that dangerous considering they never even dropped their pants but fucking a girl... now THAT was upping the ante a bit. Who knew what hidden cameras were watching us even now and there was still always the chance someone might walk by - perhaps even the owners of the vehicles to either side. Still, I would have lost my faith in the male species had they not responded to me and my cousin lifting our skirts and rubbing each other's pussy right in front of them.

My faith remained intact. Again, I couldn't help but feel the whole thing was a setup to one degree or another but then again, maybe these guys had thought whoever made the arrangements might be just pulling a very bad practical joke on them. In any case, I've learned that no matter how "prepared" people are, when it comes to doing something they have never done before there is always that moment of hesitation when they face the inevitable that had come upon them.

This time is was my guy who was the most anxious as he unzipped himself and pulled out his already stiff dick through his pants. Sheesh, he wasn't even going to drop them? I spread my legs apart for him, signaling my acquiescence but before he could push it in me Kristi protested. "Not fair! They need to both start at the same time."

My guys made some comment to his friend like, "get your ass in gear" or something like that. It was only another thirty seconds or so before he was in position between Kristi's bare legs with his own stiff dick firmly held in his hand. Both of them seemed comparable so far as size went so it should be a fair match.

"OK, let's do it," she said as she lifted her hips up to help her guy put it in her.

I did the same as my eyes switched back and forth between our crotches as I watched the two of them fucking the two of us. Damn, this was the fourth dick in me in just a matter of hours! I certainly wasn't getting jaded though as I loved feeling it in me. There was something about the entire scene that was really getting me off - the public garage, my cousin getting it right next to me, my friends watching (I assumed from somewhere), the fact that I didn't even know this guy's name but he was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. All of it combined to make this one extremely erotic moment - just as I had always hoped my bachelorette party would provide. Granted, I had never quite envisioned a party like this one but so far it was better than anything I might have imagined earlier.

Getting a guy to cum fast when he's fucking you is not always straightforward. Because I had never met this guy before, I really didn't know a single thing about him. Different guys seem to get excited over different things which directly impact how long they can last. It was sort of surreal since typically my goal it so try and prolong this as much as possible whereas no I was trying to end it quickly - faster than my cousin at least. So anyway, some guys really love it when a girl talks dirty while for others it's more a turnoff. Whereas most guys like me to help them by doing things like wrapping my legs around them and helping to hump them, other prefer the more submissive role where they grab my legs and pin them back as they drive themselves in and out of me.

Perhaps the most unpredictable thing was playing with myself. While most guys LOVE seeing a girl masturbate, a surprising number take it as almost an insult to their manhood if a girl gets herself off while he is fucking her, as if I was somehow implying that his dick alone enough to make me cum. The sorry truth is they would be right many times as just his dick alone is not always what I need to orgasm. Some girls - including my cousin, insist they can cum easily with just a dick in them but the vast majority that I have discussed it with confess that they need a little clit action too - preferably with their own fingers. When a guys is humping you he is usually too worked up to give a good clit massage at the same time meaning he either gets forgetful and doesn't do much or he can't control himself and practical smashes my clit flat.

Watching my cousin being fucked, I saw that we both were using much of the same techniques. We each were talking up a storm, telling our guys what HUGE dicks they had and how food they were fucking us, pleading with them to fuck us faster and harder. Both of us were working our clits, sometimes even with both hands. The only difference was my guy was more the dominate type, grabbing me by the ankles and stretching my legs upward and over his shoulders which lifted my bare butt up off the hood as he fucked me. Kristi, on the other hand, had her legs wrapped tightly around her guy and was alternately pulling and relaxing to cause him to go even deeper into her with each inward motion.

In the meantime, the other two guys who we'd just sucked off just watched. I had sort of hoped they would at least stroke themselves a little as they watched but instead they just stood back and took in an eyeful as their partners in crime fucked the two sluts.

It was taking longer than I expected and I was fearful that Kristi was going to triumph yet again when I heard those words I wanted so badly to hear.

"OH fuck, I'm gonna cum!" the guy who was doing me cried out as he threw his head back and closed his eyes. Sure enough, he thrust his hips forward and then instead of backing out again he held himself deep inside of me - a sure a signal as there ever was one and then I felt him thrust as he started to cum in me.

Kristi turned her head and out eyes met. Her lips pursed ruefully as she realized I had won this round but it was pretty close as just then her guy announced he was cumming as well. I had only beaten her by maybe ten or fifteen seconds but hey, a win was a win.

A couple more thrusts and my guy was done. He pulled back to admire his handiwork as I obliged and spread my pussy open with both hands, squeezing sown with my stomach muscles to push his cum out of me. The smile on his face was perfect as I felt his cum dribble out of me and down to the crack of my ass, probably leaving a puddle on Beth's car hood. Not to be outdone, Kristi did the same once her guys was out and just to one-up me, she reached down to catch some of it in her fingers and then licked them clean.

"So you guys ready yet?" she said seductively to the first two. Well, maybe had they been jerking off while watching they would have been but neither of them seemed ready and if anything, appeared a bit embarrassed at the fact. Oh well, it would have been nice to have had seconds but why not skip straight to dessert?

Getting off the car hood, I moved quickly between Kristi's tanned legs and dived into her pussy, licking her clean. I didn't look but I could almost feel four pairs of eyes boring into the back of my head as my tongue worked on her cum-covered pussy and clit. Meanwhile, I was working on my own clit as Kristi finally came for the first time.

"Don't you dare stop!" she whispered hoarsely as her hand grabbed my head and pulled my face tightly into her pussy. She smelled incredible with the flavor to match. Indeed, about the last thing I was going to do at that moment was stop - and that included my own fingers as I drove myself to my own climax. Both of use were moaning and sighing as we came, oblivious to our audience for at least the moment.

"Enjoy the show?" Kristi teased the guys as she slowly calmed back down again. I stood and straightened out my skirt, licking my lips rather obscenely to get every last drop.

We all just stood there for a few seconds, as if nobody wanted to be the next to say something. A rather awkward silence...

"OK guys, show's over so move along," I said. Kristi looked at me inquisitively so I grinned and said, "Don't act so innocent, I know what's going on here."

The four of them tightened up their belts and left, back-slapping one another and carrying on like a bunch of teenagers. Kristi waited until they were out of ear-shot before she responded.

"That obvious?" she giggled.

"C'mon Kristi, not even YOU are THAT good," I replied, shaking my head but grinning broadly at the same time. "So who set it up?"

"Ohhhhhh, I just called in some favors," she said, flipping her hair back. Now THAT made more sense than anything. I had no doubt that she still kept in contact with her old agency and friends so it probably hadn't taken much to get this arranged. Heck, knowing her she probably had earned quite a pretty penny tonight. Normally I would have pushed her to share but this was my party and I was having a GREAT time so why spoil things by being greedy?

"You know you have just told me from the start," I said, looking around to see where the others were hiding.

"Yeah but what fun would THAT have been?" she giggled, "and by the way, Carrie and Nancy have NO idea about that, OK? Let's just let them think we're the two sluttiest girls they know."

Yeah, like THAT would be a newsflash for either of them!

Then I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye and a few cars down the three of them appeared. Seeing where they had been hiding out I wondered just how much they could have seen but Nancy was quick to let me know.

"I would never have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes," she gushed, "Like, you guys just went in there and suddenly four guys are having sex with you. How did you do that?"

I started to speak but Kristi judged me in the ribs and answered, "We'll never tell." That sort of quieted down the discussion and so I turned to Beth and asked her how much they had seen.

"More than you might think," she answered. Actually once you guys got going we moved in across from you but when it was over we went back over there so they wouldn't see us."

As we talked we piled back in the car again. Just then I thought of something.

"So Kristi, did you get your panties back?"

Kristi answered, "No... but who needs them." Everyone laughed at that one.

******************

By now it was getting into the evening and we'd been at it for quite a while. I had to admit that I was getting a little tired myself but with the way my adrenaline was pumping, I could've gone all night. So was this the end or did Beth have more on the menu?

"So Kelly, how's your bachelorette party been so far?" she asked as she left the garage. I was speechless for a moment and then went on and on about how much fun it had been and how thankful I was to her for putting so much work into everything.

"Well, I had some help," she said, glancing back at the others in the back seat.

"I had a GREAT time," I started to say but she cut me off.

"HAD?... you think this is over?" she said, pretending to be insulted. "Noooooo, we have one more thing to do."

By "thing" I assumed she meant "guy" but then my stomach tightened and I suddenly got worried. Just how much research had she done? If she had meant "guy", then why did she say "thing"? Oh great, she wasn't going to make me relive the most perverted thing I'd ever done - fucking a dog. Was that why Sam wasn't with us tonight? All sorts of possibilities started running through my head, none of them very good.

"What's the matter Kelly, see a ghost from the past?" Beth teased me.

Then she looked up into the mirror to address the others. "So now we come to the climatic end of our tour of Kelly's life... the grand surprise finish!"

I was actually getting a little nervous now. Knowing Beth, this could be literally anything. With so much to choose from, I had no idea what was up her sleeve. Then she REALLY shocked me.

"So Kelly, what's the youngest boy you've ever had sex with?"

I could feel my face go pale as the blood drained away.

"C'mon, I know it was a long time ago but you can't possibly have forgotten," Beth hinted.

Hmmm, a long time ago? Suddenly the proverbial light bulb went on over my head. At the same time my heart skipped a beat as I couldn't believe what I was thinking could actually be true!

"Ummmmm, eighteen?" I finally answered.

"We have a winner ladies and gentlemen," Beth announced, "It was a LONG time ago but our girl her had sex with am eighteen year-old boy and who do you think it was?"

I assumed Kristi would know but I would have been shocked had the other two responded. Surprisingly, even Kristi seemed stumped.

"Oh come on girls, think for a minute," Beth admonished them.

Kristi was quick to speak up then. "Noooooo, that can't be right... I know for a fact that Steve was the only one to have fucked her all during that first year and he was two years older than she was."

"Oh really?" Beth giggled, clearly enjoying herself now, "So she never mentioned anything to you about it? Interesting..."

I had turned around in the seat now to watch as Kristi clearly was struggling to remember. Hmmmmmm, maybe I hadn't told her.

"OK, one more hint but this is it," Beth finally resumed, "He'll be here for the wedding and he's going to be 'legal' for Kelly to fuck after she gets married and becomes part of her family."

Well why not just come out say his first name was Jim? Yes, the guy she was talking about was my fiance's younger brother. While I was dating Steve way back then Jim was always eyeballing me and trying to look up my skirt so one day while I was waiting around for Steve and Jim was being especially horny I gave him a bit of show and one thing led to another...

"You fucked his brother?" Carried was the first to catch on. The other two immediately understood and a collective gasp ensued, followed by a barrage of questions.

Meanwhile, I was doing some thinking myself. Wow, this was probably about the last thing I had expected. How had Beth even gotten in contact with him? Who gave her his phone number or address - Steve or his mom? It had to be Steve as his mother would never have gone along with me fucking his brother. Although legally that wouldn't have been incest, it was close enough that I knew she wouldn't have been cool about it. So my loving fiance had helped arrange for his brother to fuck me at my bachelorette party? Wow, have I ever mentioned how much I love that guy!!

At least I assumed that was what had been arranged. Then again, not everything tonight had gone exactly to what I had always figured would be my final party as a single woman. I didn't even know he was in town yet as I had been told both he and his sister would not be coming in until the day before the wedding. That brought something else to mind - what about Sharon? Now THAT would be REALLY wild. Back when we were in college I knew she had a crush on both of her brothers, but especially Steve. It used to make me feel so hot to see her squirm when I would tell her about how her brother had last fucked me, knowing that she wanted so bad to experience that for herself. Steve had never shown one iota of interest in his sister though, so she could only play with herself and fantasize.

"Sharon?" I said to Beth. She immediately deciphered by question and answered, "No, I couldn't get hold of her so she won't be here for anything."

Everyone in back was still jabbering about this new tidbit concerning my sexual past - even though it was years ago. I wondered where Beth had arranged for us to meet and I quickly got my answer as she took the exit for Steve's house. Damn, that meant he must be there. What about his mom? I knew Steve was out with his buddies for his own party so he wouldn't be there but I couldn't imagine anything like this going on when Steve's mom was home.

It was like Beth was reading my mind. "Don't worry Kelly, your mom is helping us out with this one." I looked at her, not quite understanding what she meant so she explained, "She asked Steve's mom to go out with her dress shopping so the coast will be clear."

"And he knows everyone is going to be there?" I asked.

Beth shrugged and answered, "Well... sort of."

"Sort of..." What kind of answer was that? I pressed her for more and she finally admitted that he only knew about coming by with her and not the other three.

pghpa
pghpa
1,029 Followers