My Baseball Buddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Our friendship, and our fucking, blurred. With the game on.
6.6k words
4.9
6.6k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many guys... after a good hard fuck, I usually feel like rolling over and going to sleep. Or, to keep my wife happy, shower up first, and then roll over and going to sleep.

Hoo boy, that was not the case with Nate.

I lazily kept fucking his ass, luxuriating in the feel of his asshole as it spasmed around my still-hard dick. I was panting like a dog left out in the summer heat. We both were. We just... smiled at each other, with dazed, loopy expressions on our faces. Instinctively my hands roamed across his body, my right hand finding his face. Some long minutes later my cock slid out of him with a cummy slurp. Even so, we were still interlocked. Unwilling to let go of each other, or the moment we shared. A tangle of limbs, hair and sweat. I leaned in, our foreheads touching, my hands clasping his face... my mind unable to get over the feel of his stubbled jaw against my palms.

That prickly feeling haunted me. And excited me.

The feeling of a man's jaw.

A man.

I had... fucked... a man.

My mind turned it over again and again, barely believing it, even as Nate's masculinity flooded my senses. I... chuckled. In wonder.

Nate, still coming down from his own epic rush involuntarily joined me, half-laughing himself as he asked, "What's so fucking funny?"

"Just can't believe it. Can't fucking believe it. Believe how lucky I am."

Nate shot me a look. A look of masculine hunger. "Lucky? You? Will, my friend... you are the hottest motherfucker I've ever met. God, you fucking turn me on..." I cut him off my landing a sloppy kiss across his face, which he returned just as hard.

That's all it took. Just like that, we were at it all over again. My mouth slammed into his, and he started kissing me hard enough to suck off my entire face. My hands gripped him hard, my right hand sweeping through his sweat-drenched hair. Alive at his touch. Still fascinated by his scruffy jaw, I broke the kiss and started nuzzling around his ear, rubbing his cheek against mine. The friction of our stubble was deliciously painful, an experience I'd never had when making out with a woman.

Heh. One of so many experiences I had never had with a woman.

As I dragged my mouth along his chin, I came across a thick splatter of cum. Jesus. All the way up here? Really? The guy had blasted cum all over his neck. I slurped it off hungrily, while Nate let out a rumbling growl.

Suddenly, Nate sprang to life, catching me off-guard. He threw me off from our awkward angle and tossed me onto my back, across the seat of the couch. He then pounced on me like a saber-toothed tiger, furiously attacking my neck with his mouth. Our dicks ground against each other, burrowing through our crotch hair and dueling for attention.

Fuck, he was strong.

But he wasn't trying to pin me, not trying to take me down. No... this was a bout of wrestling solely about physical pleasure for physical pleasure's sake. Feeling skin on skin. The friction of our body hair snarling against each other. The taste of his sweat as he ground against my face.

And fuck yeah, I was in.

Nate slid down slightly, and repaid me for worshiping his chest by going after mine. Holy fuck was that wild! It wasn't some dainty little thing, either; he ground against me with his mouth, setting my skin on fire. His stubble raked across me and I instinctively arched my back and hissed out... but in a second, the scruff was replaced by the smooth wetness of his lips and tongue. I gurgled some incomprehensible words of encouragement.

He swirled big, spiraling circles with his tongue, sucking the sweat of my body, and went after my hairy nipples. God, he fucking sucked me down like a starving baby. Tongue, lips, and even the graze of his teeth. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" was all I could say. He fucking sucked me. Aggressively. Hungrily. My wife knew I my nipples were sensitive and sometimes teased me there, but nothing like this. And then he savagely swept over to the other nipple, attacking it just as strongly. And swung back and forth, scraping me raw with his scruff as he did so. His hands clawed across my sweaty torso. His touch was so... alive. Fucking alive. And there was... intent. I'd never had someone come at me so strongly before. I howled out like a hound dog barking at the moon.

His head snapped up and he caught my eyes. He had a shit-eating grin on his face. "You surprised me with something. Allow me to return the favor."

Before I could even think about what he meant, he violently wrenched my right arm back and ground his face into my hairy arm pit.

"FUUUUUUUCK!"

Oh FUCK that was insane. I had been driven by his scent, but never thought about what it would feel like to have an aggressive man's tongue maul me like that. It was a fucking... sensual, nasty, fucking primal experience that sent lightning across my body as he loudly slurped my hairy pit.

Jesus Christ... I'll say it again, getting it on with a man was fucking nothing like being with a woman. My brain was drowning in a sea of hormones I never knew existed.

As Nate went after me, his hand again found its way to my face and dragged across me. Something wild overcame me, and I leaned in, and started making out with his cupped hand, nuzzling his fingers. As I worked him over, I forced his fingers apart with my tongue and stared sucking them down hard. It caught my memories of sucking down his rock-hard cock.

Nate must have read my mind. He lifted his head up and watched me suckle his fingers. In a flash, he was straddling my chest, his cock stabbing at my face like a sword. "Oh, so you like sucking things, do you?" He pointed his cockhead at me, and rolled the tip around my mouth.

Fuck, I loved his cock. I reached out my tongue, and suddenly he drove his cock inside my mouth. Catching me off-guard.

It was so fucking hot. I could taste his spent cum. Feel him fill my mouth. The angle wasn't ideal, but I was too horned up to care. I sucked the tip hard, running my tongue roughly along his cockhead. With his cock in my mouth, my animal growls were muffled, but the vibrations made his cock dance in my mouth. Nate cocked his head back and let loose a string of obscenities, barely keeping his balance as he straddled me in that vulnerable position.

After a few minutes, he shifted position forward and straddled my face, so his hairy balls were dangling over my nose. And then he ground his hairy nutsack all over my face, filling my nose with the ripe scent of his musk. I sucked his balls as they rolled over me, catching them as I could in my mouth, and savoring their taste. But it was mostly the scent of him that I remember... raw, primal, untamed. The smell of masculinity.

The smell of masculine sex.

And sex is what I needed.

My cock was straight and as hard as a steel girder. Needing release. I was flat on my back, but I'm pretty fucking strong myself. I grabbed Nate and in a massive shove threw him off me. I pounced on top of him, smothering him in a kiss that nearly sucked out his breath. I pulled back slightly, and through clenched teeth, barked out, "I'm gonna fuck you. Fuck that hairy ass. Now."

Nate's ears perked up. With cat-like moves, he bucked out from under me, then kneeled down on the couch--his fucking amazing ass was hanging out over the seat cushions, and his upper torso draped across the back of the couch. He looked back at me. With a leer, he growled out, "Got the house to ourselves, and the game doesn't start for an hour. Make this one last."

God... the hunger in his voice... And I thought I was turned on.

Standing, I got behind him and started sliding my cock up and down his hairy crack. He was slick from having my cum inside him... in fact, there was a trickle of cum starting to run down his hairy leg.

Fuck.

I leaned in hard against him and his pucker gave way. We both let out throaty groans as my cockhead ripped through him and pushed through his guts. He was hot. Wet. Tighter than tight. I could feel his ass muscles ripple as my dick invaded him, then bear down on me to hold me close.

Fuck... that slow dive inside him was fucking amazing. Better than anything I'd felt before. And just like that, I was balls deep into my best friend's ass.

As my brain slowly settled, I looked down. It was... fuck, it was like nothing I had ever seen before. Nothing I had ever imagined. My hairy crotch flush against his hairy ass. I could barely believe it. I had seen naked guys many, many times before. Growing up with brothers, playing team sports, living in the dorms, blowing off steam in the gym... you couldn't help but see guys in all their glory. But I never looked, you know? Doing so was an open invitation to get the shit kicked out of you. And a guy's ass was especially off limits. I mean, sure, we might check out each other's junk and all... you can't help but compare. But his butt was... well, private. Plus, everything in my life had taught me that the male butt was the ugliest, nastiest, dirtiest thing imaginable.

But... holy shit, here I was with my dick up inside my best buddy's ass. And fucking loving it. At that moment I looked at him, really looked at him. His butt cheeks were as hairy as his pecs, with a darker tangle of fur running down his crack towards his hole. His ass was perfectly shaped. Round as a basketball, but still somehow... linear. Straight. Unlike the curvy pear-shape of a woman. And fucking taut with steely muscles. I was surprised when I started to really pound against him. I started a slow, relentless stroke, pulling out so much that my cockhead almost popped out, and then driving back in as deep as I could. Funny, his ass didn't... you know, jiggle as I rammed him. It was so hard and strong that his whole body shook when I slammed against him.

God. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I slowly started picking up the pace, still driving in hard. Nate let out a rumbling bellow that matched my movements, and started trying to lean back against me, matching my movements. He somehow bore down on my dick in time with my thrusts, amplifying the pressure. My cock had never felt anything like it. Oh my fucking God I couldn't believe it. A rush of sensations, sounds. The slap as our bodies met.

I leaned forward, wanting to really feel his body, and I went from standing to kneeling on that couch, too... right behind him. Skin on skin. I bent forward to envelope him, my hairy chest directly against his back. Our sweat swirling between us. I kissed his neck, and slid forward to lick his ear. Our breathing was hot and ragged. My dick slowly but relentlessly pumping into him, making him groan with each stroke.

It was so fucking sensual. It had all the power, the athleticism of our previous fuck, but... drawn out. Slowed, so we could savor it. Skin against skin. Our rumbling grunts as we tried to take everything in. I was fucking losing my mind.

Hunger built up inside me. I wanted that friction, that fucking power we experienced earlier. I slid our torsos apart, and planted my arms straight down on his hips. With the extra leverage, I let loose in a massive pile-drive that hammered my dick all the way inside him. Nate snapped his head back in a savage bark. I repeated the move. Harder. This time we both started yowling. I slammed out 10 hard stokes, too fast for him to react, and he started bellowing out an inhuman cry.

I snarled out a battle cry of my own, and hit him again... power thrust after power thrust, too fast to react to. BAM BAM BAM BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM. His voice rose and fell in a wailing cry.

My mind raced into overdrive, the sound of his howls nearly blocked out by a thundering rushing my ears.

I slowed, and then started making huge circles with my hips, forcing my cock into every part of his hot hole. A few violent thrusts, and back to my rapid-fire jackhammering. Then the circles. Then hammering him again... everything else was lost.

I was getting too close. A part of me wanted to fucking drive that ass until I blew, but I wanted more. To be lost in the fucking feel of it. Lost in the fuck. I slowed again, and leaned forward, full-body embracing him so our sweaty skin met. My arms looped around his neck and my mouth slurred all over the side of his face, the slopiest sideways kiss ever. Nate was in another fucking world, moaning like a bitch in heat. Undulating against me, still throwing back his ass to meet my cock. Fucking me as much as I fucked him. Lost in the moment.

I had enough. My blood was boiling. I fucking needed to blow. I shifted positions, clambering up onto the seat cushions so I was fully standing behind him. I pulled his hips into position, and started ramming him as fast and as hard as I could.

"ARRRRNNNGH FUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUUuuuCK!"

Sweat poured down my face. My body slapping against his, like our own obscene round of applause. The roaring inside my head rushed louder than ever, wiping out everything else. I bit my teeth together and let loose a primal scream that nearly stripped the paint off the walls.

"MNGHNNAAAAAAAAAHH!"

And blasted about 10 gallons of cum into my best bud's ass.

There was no easy coming down this time, no sensual cuddle. Wildly disoriented, thoroughly spent, I went down like someone had clocked me with a crowbar.

* * *

I have no idea how long I laid there. But when my ears stopped ringing and my vision cleared, I could tell Nate was right there with me. Laying with me on the floor.

But... it was more than that. He was lying flat on his back, and I realized I was more or less right on top of him, my jaw resting on his hairy pec. The curly hairs vibrated slightly as I breathed. His scent, accented with sweat and drying cum, filled my nose. Fuck. The room smelled of balls and ass, sweat and cum. It was... undeniable: I was with a guy. And as I lay there, I was again struck by the substantial feel of him. The fact that I was sprawled out comfortably on top of him...

On top of.

Nate sensed a shift in my body language. "What's up, bud?"

I let out a sardonic breath, but didn't say anything at first. But then I bit the bullet, lifted my head towards him and said, "I was reminded yet again how different it is with a guy. Everything. But also... the fact that I'm laying right here on top of you. I could never do with my wife; I'd be crushing her, and she'd be flailing about trying to breathe."

"Ah," he said, picking up my line of thought. "Yeah. The wife."

"Yeah."

I slid off him, sitting up with my back against the couch. He mirrored me, our shoulders touching.

"I guess we have to go there sooner or later," Nate remarked sedately.

"Shit."

"Shit."

There was an uncomfortable silence. The pre-game TV announcers chattered away. Nate rolled over and hit the mute button. And the uncomfortable silence continued.

Nate finally stated the obvious, "It's complicated."

"Moreso now. I mean... once, we could write off as a drunken mistake. Something we learned from and quietly put to bed."

He chuckled humorlessly. "Yeah. But a second time? That's a little harder to write off."

"Especially when it led right to an enthusiastic third time."

There was a pointed silence.

Nate sighed. "I don't understand any of this! My ass is sore as fuck, I'm gonna be shitting out your cum for the next week... but if you asked I'd go for another round, I'd spread my legs in a heartbeat. What does that say about me? About my marriage?"

"I don't know, bud," I said quietly. "I don't have any answers. I know what you mean. I thought my married life was great. I still think it's great. But..."

Nate ran his hand roughly through his sweaty hair. The sweatiness serving as a silent accusation.

After a moment, he stood up, walked over to the bar and poured himself a big shot of bourbon. And I caught myself leering at his incredible, hairy ass. Churning with my cum inside.

I wrenched myself away from my ogling, got up and joined him. Bourbon. Neat. I bit back a big swallow between clenched teeth, and let the alcohol burn my throat. We stood there, naked, fiddling with our now-empty glasses. Nate refilled them.

"Fuck. I don't even know what to say," he finally murmured. "I've been thinking about this all day. I mean... I love my wife. I love her. She's the best thing to happen to me. You know when they say, 'my better half?' Well, she is my better half. She's my family. Leaving all this aside..."

I cut him off. "Wait. Look... I hear you, man. I know exactly what you mean. But as I was thinking about what happened, I realized you... well, you can't 'leave all this aside.' I mean, it is the situation. We can't escape it. I love my wife. Hell, I love fucking my wife. Twenty-four hours ago, I could never imagine stepping out on her. If I think about it, I still don't think I could step out on her. Not with a woman, anyway... I could never bring a different woman into our lives, to disrespect her like that. But this...with you... feels... different."

Nate sucked down another mouthful of bourbon and looked at me doubtfully. "Different?! What the fuck, Will?"

"Fuck, I dunno," I said as I belted one back myself. "It's just... Ok, fine. Yes, it's similar... this was obviously sex. Non-married sex. But at the same time, it feels like I'm not taking away anything from her because... this isn't anything she could ever give me. Or I could ever give her. But shit... this is something else altogether. Fucking around with you blew circuits in my mind that I didn't even know I had. You came at me--I came at you--as only another man could. Sex with her is teasing, playful, fun... at most a bit naughty. Sex with you is... fucking intense. Wild. Aggressive. Energizing. Raw and fucking dirty as FUCK!" I realized I was almost shouting now. I took a breath. "I've never felt more alive. Sex with her and I'm a perfectly good husband. Sex with you and I'm a fucking Man. It's like I'm 18 again and experiencing sex for the first time."

Nate was looking at his empty glass. He glanced up at me, and looked back down again. I could see him smirk. "Yeah. Yeah. I know exactly what you mean." He looked up at me, grinning broadly. "I'll say this, though: you sure don't fuck like an 18-year-old... all nerves, cockiness and fake bravado, making it up as you go. You know what the hell to do. You pushed buttons I never knew I had. This has been the best sex of my entire life. Serious."

Shit. I think I blushed. Fucking blushed.

"But, that still leaves our wives," he admitted. We lapsed again into silence. But this time, it felt less... oppressive.

"You know, it might be that we're over thinking this," I ventured.

Nate snickered. "Typical married guy rationalization?"

I bowed my head. "Well, I mean... we're not hurting anybody. No one knows, and we don't have to say anything. I think we're both clear we still love our wives. It's just... this is something... separate."

Nate didn't say much, but continued to swirl the dregs of his glass. "Yeah. It's separate. But... it's real. There's no way I could pretend it isn't real."

There wasn't much to say. I reached up with both hands, grabbing his face lightly. He smiled, and I lightly ran my palms against his stubble. "Dude. You hungry? I'm fucking starving."

Laughter. "Yeah."

Nate fished out a couple of extra towels, and we tried to clean ourselves up before heading upstairs. He had stocked up for the long week without his wife around... the fridge was a carnivore's paradise. We piled a few plates high with food and went back downstairs to see how the game was going. Neither of us was paying particularly close attention; as expected, they were using the remaining games to set up the rotation for the playoffs, and give a few new guys a chance to show their stuff. I'm sure most of the regulars were very much hung over in the dugout. After the heaviness of the previous conversations, it was a relief to snark on the guys, think ahead to the playoffs, and bust each other's balls. All the while stuffing our faces.

12