My Baseball Buddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But having the hottest guy I knew sitting naked next to me... well, that felt pretty good, too. Fuck. I can't believe how lucky I was.

Since the boys on the field were not exactly keeping our attention, we slowly began thinking in other directions. At one point, Nate paused and said, "I just gotta say... you... really surprised me today. Last two days. Like I was saying, you were hitting buttons I didn't know I had. Lighting up places I didn't even think were hot spots." We both laughed out loud. "It's so fucking weird. Being with you... it struck me how different a guy is. And that's part of what was so hot about it. It was totally new. And so... taboo. It's been fucking with my mind ever since yesterday. I mean like... a hairy girl is more like a turn OFF than a turn on. Shave those legs! FUCKING shave those pits! Shave that pussy and I'm in for the win. But with you..."

I laughed, totally getting him. "With you, that was part of it. Your hairy pits made it fucking hot as hell. Your hairy balls made it even hotter. Your hairy ass? Fuck, man!"

"But... I mean... I still can't believe you were face-first into all my worst bits. I mean, like, are you into that? Do you get into stuff like that with... her?"

I considered. I had wondered about that myself. "It's weird. I never guessed I was into... scents like that. I mean, I'm totally into eating her out and know exactly what her snatch smells like, but... it was different. I mean, your scent just... triggered something in me. I couldn't get enough. I always thought a stanky armpit was nasty. But at that moment...?"

Nate almost looked abashed. "That's what really floored me. I mean, it wasn't just that... your face was in my fucking butt. You were..." He looked at me, with laser-intensity. "It's been a long day. I had to be... pretty rank."

I stopped him cold. "It was so fucking hot I can't even describe it. I gotta believe: however good it was for you, it was better for me.

Nate scoffed. "Oh fuck no. The minute you started eating my ass was the moment I knew I would name my first five kids after you in gratitude."

I barked out a loud laugh. "Sounds like we're a pretty good match. Partners in crime!"

"Partners in crime!" He ran his hand along my thigh.

I smiled, but... pulled at a thread I had been thinking about. "Thing is, this is all so new to me. So... crazy. I'm still wrapping my head around everything."

"Yeah, me too. It's a whole new world of possibilities."

"So... what does it feel like... you know... to... get fucked?"

I think he was going to rip off some smart-ass remark, but caught himself. He smiled, looked down, and looked up at me. "It... not gonna lie, it's pretty wild. It was... Huh. It's hard to describe. It's as different as jerking off is from getting blown, or fucking a woman's pussy. It's SEX, but it hits you in ways way outside anything you've ever felt before. It's like a time I was trying to surf and got rolled by a killer wave that came in. Everything is happening all at once and your body it going every direction at once. Truth is, it kinda hurt at first. Especially since you're a huge motherfucker."

I definitely blushed this time.

He leaned in. "But once it got going it was like... the best feeling ever. A whole new spin on sex you can't even imagine."

His words hit me, hard. And a thought I'd been having, one buried deep down inside me, too crazy to even contemplate, boiled to the surface. I leaned into him. Close. I leaned into his neck, stuck out my tongue, and made a long, obscene lick up to his ear. There, I whisper-growled, "I need you to fuck me. Partner."

"Fuck, man," he whispered hoarsely. "You sure?"

I smiled. I got up and crossed over to the bar, filling my glass again and throwing it back. Liquid courage. I turned around, hard as rock. If possible, Nate was even harder. "Fuck yeah, I'm sure."

I crossed the distance between us and about leapt on top of him. And once again we were in the hardest, sloppiest, toe-curlingest kisses of my life. Jesus. There is nothing like kissing an uninhibited man. We completely manhandled each other, like crocodiles fighting for a sunny rock in the river. We were not gentle, and I suspected I was going to have to explain some bruises to my wife. It was all so... raw. Combative. The weight. The muscle. Fuck... we fucking ground our bodies together, our dicks stabbing each other as we collided.

His dick. Fuck yeah. I wanted to get him completely ready to go. So, I roughly disentangled myself from his mouth and turned my oral attention down below. Fuck. I fucking went for his cock head, swallowing it down, sucking as hard as I could. I pulled back, and spat onto his shaft, working my spit up and down roughly with my hand. Fuck, he tasted good. Above me, I could hear his groans gather in strength, as he belted out "Oh FUCK! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! God, fucking SUCK ME!" His hands ran through my hair, urging me to go deeper. Suck harder.

I didn't need the encouragement. I swallowed down as far as I could go without gagging, turning my head to work his shaft as I went. After a few desperate thrusts I pulled back, coughing out his steely cock. He barked out an obscenity.

I started jerking him, my fist gripping his shaft tightly. The extra pressure made his torso convulse and he let out a stream of yips between gasps. I went down hard for his hairy balls, simultaneously loving their feel in my mouth, and their musk in my nose. God, his man funk was strong... made stronger from all the sex. I went hard for his balls, one after the other, sucking them into my mouth and working them with my tongue. He kept thrusting into me, desperate for more.

Fuck yeah... I love blowing him.

I pulled back, spitting out a couple hairs, and went back to his cock. I wanted him hard. Harder than he had ever been in his life.

Given my desperation, I might have been a tad too aggressive. To my growling disappointment, he suddenly pulled me off. I looked at him with the fury of a jungle cat denied my prey... But he leaned in and snarled, "Oh, we're coming back to this. But right now... you're ass is mine. And you are going to like it."

Like I've said before, my man Nate is strong. Fucking strong. I'm not even sure quite how it happened, but I went from sprawling over his lap one minute to being flat on my back the next. My butt hanging off the couch, my knees up around my shoulders. Pined and helpless.

Nate sneered, and dove face first into my splayed ass.

You probably heard the inhuman sound I screamed out, echoing off in the distance... but just didn't realize what the sound was. It was the sound of me discovering my ass was as hot a spot for me as my dick and balls.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

Nate nearly ripped my hairy hole part, ramming his tongue in as far as it could go. He fucking sucked down and started violently shaking his head. I kept screaming, grabbing his head and trying to drive him in even further. My whole body was on fire, and I wildly convoluted as he fucking went after me.

The next few minutes were like a fever dream. He went at me harder than I would have believed; but even so, I needed more. He lapped me like a dog, and I tried to grind his face in deeper. He gave these fucking obscene slurps the length of my hairy crack that left me begged for more, and howling like a bitch. Oh GOD! SO FUCKING HOT!

I don't know how long he went after me, but I was dizzy from near-hyperventilation. Then, I felt a new feeling... oh God, oh God, oh GOD. OHGOD. My head, which had been flailing about, snapped back to look at him. He was mawing my balls with his mouth, but had rammed a finger deep inside me.

FUCK.

My body instinctively pushed back against the intruder, and I started to squirm. Nate barked out, "Yeah man, PUSH IT! You like my finger fucking your hole?"

My mind whirled. It was so... fucking strange. Like nothing I'd felt. He started pistoning his finger in as fast as he could, and I fucking lost it.

"UNNNAAAAAAAAGHHHH!" Electricity was ripping though me. He pulled out sharply, and rammed his face into my asscrack again. I fucking howled. He kept at it, with another finger and another. Mercilessly stabbing me, as my hairy hole started to quiver involuntarily. Shifting rapid-fire with his fingers and his mouth. I have no idea what I was bellowing at this point.

Then, surprisingly... he stopped. He got an odd look on his face, then smiled broadly. "Wait here a second," he ordered.

He was gone in a flash, and I was left in a pool of semi-conscious jelly, out of my mind in a hormonal storm.

He reappeared a minute later, holding... a small bottle. He looked at me proudly. "Dude, things just got a lot better. I forgot... I have lube! Get ready, bud, I'm about to rock your world."

He kneeled down between my splayed leg, and leaned in to kiss me. As wild as he was playing with my ass... now he was... intimate. I mean, we continued our hard-core kissing, but... the man was fucking smiling. I couldn't believe it. And after a squirting sound, I could feel his finger again, inside me. But slicker. No resistance whatsoever. My hole slammed hard around him, but he continued sliding effortlessly inside me. The feeling was... surprising. Hypnotic.

"Fuck yeah," he hissed. "Fuck yeah."

A quick motion, and then I felt something else. Something... fucking HUGE. Teasing me. Taunting me. Threatening to break that one last taboo that haunts the dark corners of a straight guy's mind. Nate was lightly bouncing his cockhead so it juuuuuust started getting my hole to open. Icy sweat trickled down the side of my face, a mixture of fear... and desire. He looked at me. A half-cocked smile on his face. And didn't move.

The fucker was gonna make me ask for it.

There was nothing left to do. "Do it, you fucker. Breed me."

His smile ripped across his face. He leaned in...

...and my world turned upside down.

He was right. It hurt like a motherfucker, like I was being ripped open. My hole instinctively slammed shut against the invader, but that lube was too slick. His cockhead broke right through my resistance.

Nate's eyes flew open, and he rattled off a sharp intake of breath with a look of absolute wonder. "Fuuuuuuuuuck! Jesus, man. You're so fucking tight! Fuuuuuuck!"

My teeth chomped together as tight as they could go. No way was I gonna say anything, but the pain was all over my face. Nate looked down with a curious look. He leaned in, our foreheads touching. He whispered low, forcing me to strain to hear him. "Breathe, bud. Just breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe." I unclenched my jaw, and started breathing in harshly through my mouth, matching his repeated command. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Slowly, and I mean slowly, I started to relax. His smile broadened. "Yeah, bud. See? Not so bad."

He was right. The pain was fading, and my body was relaxing. My heart, however, was pounding non-stop, loud enough I'm sure he could hear it himself. I could feel my pulse racing in my neck.

"Ok, bud. Now, you're gonna push out. Like taking the biggest shit of your life. Got it?"

I started squeezing, hard as I could. I whispered lightly "What does that do--?" And then, fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I found out. He pushed forward at the same time I pushed out, and and I fucking gasped. His dick slowly, relentlessly puuuuuuuushed through my guts, triggering a thunderstorm of sensations across my body. It was so fucking... weird. Like my organs were being rearranged. Completely unnatural. Which added to the thrill. It was, like a run of pressure, that kept building, and kept building...

...and then he hit something. Something inside me. And all bets were off.

God... it was like... my innards got turned inside out. But more than that, it was like I suddenly was full of... like, light. Golden, liquid light that sloshed throughout my body. My skin... rippled. My body hair standing on end. My skull reverberating with a... roar. Fuck. I made an inhuman sound as I flexed every muscle I could, trying to make sense of that... light inside me.

And I realize that somehow he was now completely inside me. Filling me. His pubes scouring my hole.

I just... looked at him, my body contorting and buckling underneath him. He was inches from my face and I could barely keep my eyes in focus.

"Fuck yeah, buddy... you feel it. You feel my dick lighting you up. You have No. Idea."

He pulled his dick back, nearly popping out of my hairy ass altogether. I was stunned by the feeling of emptiness and almost said something... but then he fucking drove inside me.

"NGHAAAAAAAHHHH!" That light inside me flared, my whole body shook. He fucking drilled me again. And the light flared again. I threw back my head and screamed louder that a Viking horde screaming into battle. He slammed into me again, my whole body shaking with the impact.

FUCK. And again. FUCK. The light burning brighter with each thrust. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!

Nate started to lose himself in the fuck, his whole body slamming into me in time with his cock. I fucking lost it, my mind fucking gone. I savagely slammed my face against his sweaty, hairy chest, my teeth raking him as I swung my head from side to side. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. My hands clawed at his forearms, hard enough to bruise him. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. The light inside me roaring into fire. Going fucking nuclear.

Nate suddenly paused, and I tried to orient myself to what was happening. He pulled out completely, and the tension that had been building inside me almost snapped. I looked at him wildly, trying to figure out what was happening. Needing him. Needing that fucking dick inside me. He growled, "I need to pound you. Hard." I barely recognized his voice, made gravely with testosterone rage. Then, in a flash I was on all fours on the ground, my ass open and desperate.

He gave me no warning; he just fucking slammed his entire hairy cock into me, balls deep. I roared like a T-Rex right out of "Jurassic Park."

Nate grabbed my hips in both hands, and fucking pounded the shit out of me, my body shuddering with each hammer stroke. Curiously, at that moment my eyes flashed to the game on his big TV. There was a base runner at first, and the camera angle caught the first baseman crouched low trying to hold him there, his meaty ass nearly filling the screen. You could see the outlines of his jockstrap framing that jock ass. The sight of the first baseman's splayed ass pointing at me, while Nate fucking drilled mine, was seared into my brain forever.

My God we fucked. We were fucking animals, all traces of civilized behavior thrown away into a firestorm of muscle, sweat and testosterone. This new position gave him the chance to fucking piledrive me again and again, again and again, slamming into me like a pair of battleships colliding. The slap of his body against my ass, skin on skin, rang out. The speed, and drive of his thrusts ripped apart my mind, there was only that light... which was absolute going nuclear inside me. Burning hotter. Brighter. And fucking hotter. It was like I was cumming, but the sensation never faded. It just burned brighter. Brighter. Fucking brighter.

I don't know how long my ass took that punishment. But the results were spectacular. I knew Nate had to be close, as his thrusts started getting wilder, his growls becoming more frantic. There was something about that, knowing my best buddy was fucking going to blast his cum inside me... holy fucking shit.

As that thought filled my mind, it started. That fire inside me roared higher than I could imagine. It was like arcs of electricity ripping across my skin. The roaring inside my ears thundered like a jet engine, and everything went fucking white. And then I could fucking feel my load fucking explode, like a bomb had blown my dick apart. I realized that shattering sound filling the room was me screaming. Finally, the white faded to utter blackness and I was gone.

Somehow, I came back to myself. I realized I was sprawled awkwardly on the floor. Not quite flat on my belly, but somewhat leaning my side. And was still a... warmth inside me. Oh, Gawwd. The warmth. I gradually felt a huge weight pressing against my back. My eyes shot open, and I realized Nate was on top of me. Still inside me. His dick still massaging my innards... slowly. Not roughly, not hard. Barely perceptible. Just slow, gentle movements of rolling, wet warmth. He was holding me in a bear hug from behind; his hands no longer grasping for leverage, but just... dragging across my sweaty skin. His chin nestled against my neck, and he repeatedly whispered,

"Aw, fuck. Fuck. Oh God. Fuck." My right hand slid along his arm until it rested on his hand. We were both spent. Useless.

And I never felt so alive in my entire life.

12