My BBW Stepsister

Story Info
My new stepsister is a BBW, and I couldn't be happier.
9.7k words
4.66
35.6k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers

"CJ, I need to talk to you."

"Just a second mom," I said, not taking my attention away from the online game of Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled I was playing with my friends. "Yes! First place. I got this in the bag! What the...? Who the fuck...? Oh you bastard! NO! Oh my god, I hate you!"

I had been sitting in my room playing with my friends online for the last half hour. I heard the front door when my mother came home, and I heard her footsteps on the stairs. However since I was engrossed in the game, and was in first place I kept my attention focused on the game. One of my friends hit me with a powerup, knocking me out of first place allowing him to pass me and win. He was laughing at me.

"I'll get you next time. Look guys I gotta go. My mom needs to talk to me." I said, "I'll catch you assholes later."

I logged out of the game, took my headset off and turned my attention to mom.

"So what's up mom?"

"You know that guy Dean I've been seeing?" she asked, sitting down on my bed.

I guess I should give a little background here. My mother Donna and my father Ethan had gotten divorced seven years ago when it came out that my father was having an affair. He had managed to keep it a secret from mom and I for almost two years. Then one day dad left his phone unattended and unlocked (which he almost never did) and his mistress texted him. I happened to be in the room when the text came in so I grabbed the phone and walked into the kitchen where my parents were, where I unknowingly exposed my father for the cheater he was.

"Hey dad, who's Christina and what does she mean by 'Have you told her yet?'" I asked, "Oh wait, another message just popped up, 'I can't wait until you're all mine. Divorce that bitch already'."

Dad tried to snatch the phone out of my hands, but mom was standing closer to me, and beat him to it.

"CJ, go to your room." she said, looking at the phone before staring daggers into my father.

I was only fifteen at the time, so I did as I was told, but I wasn't stupid. I knew full well what those messages meant. Even if I hadn't, I could clearly hear the shouting match (well, mom shouting) even though I was upstairs in my room with the door closed. My mother demanded the truth and eventually my father broke down and admitted everything. He had been seeing Christina behind my mother's back for almost two years. She was also married, but she was ready to divorce her husband (in fact, she had already set the wheels in motion) and marry my father. All he had to do was divorce my mother. When he didn't immediately comply with her demands to leave my mother, Christina gave him an ultimatum, either he tells my mother about them... or she would. Once he confessed to the affair my mother immediately kicked my father out (the house was in her name) and filed for divorce the next day.

I was old enough to decide which parent I wanted to stay with, and since I had always been closer to my mother, I opted to stay with her. Don't get me wrong, my father didn't neglect me, in fact he was a very good father. When I was little, we did all the typical father/son bonding things. He taught me how to ride a bike, played catch with me, taught me how to swim, and things like that. But my mother was the one who would do things like take care of me when I was sick or hurt, comfort me whenever I had a bad dream, help me with my homework, would take me to meet my friends for things like birthdays or sleepovers, went to all the parent/teacher meetings at school, took me to the park, the zoo, and things like that. If I had to break it down to percentages, I'd say it was a 60/40 split in favor of mom.

For the next few years it was just mom and I. After a rather ugly divorce, dad only stayed in touch to pay the alimony, but that was pretty much it. My parents mostly talked through their lawyers, and that was only when they had to. Once everything was settled the only contact we had with him were the monthly alimony checks, and a couple of birthday cards. My parents haven't spoken to or seen each other since I was sixteen. Last I heard Christina went through an equally ugly divorce with her husband, and she and my father eventually moved out of town. I have no idea if they actually got married or if they're even still together, nor do I care. My mother was my main concern, I did my best to be there for her when she would bounce back and forth between angry, depressed and hopeless. She often told me if it wasn't for me, she wasn't sure she would have made it through with her sanity intact.

Mom decided to get back into the dating scene just before I left for college. While I was away at school, we would talk on the phone about 2 or 3 times a month and of course when I came home for vacation but she didn't really talk much about her dating life. She would occasionally mention some nice guy she'd met, but things never seemed to work out. Until she met Dean. She admitted it was love at first sight, and had sent me a couple of pictures of him. I had to admit, Dean was a pretty good looking guy, and I had to laugh when my mom would talk about him like she was a teenage girl instead of a middle aged woman with a college aged son. She had started seeing him full time a few months before I graduated college.

After college, mom let me move back in with her until I could get a job and move out on my own. I was actively looking, but nothing had come up just yet, and mom wasn't rushing me to get out on my own. She had gone out several times on dates with Dean since I had come back home, but I had yet to meet him.

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked.

"Well, I figured it's about time you met him. So we're having dinner at his place tomorrow." mom said.

"Wow, you're really serious about him aren't you?" I asked, "I mean you've been with him for what... eight months now?"

"Nine," mom corrected me, "But yeah, I am pretty serious about him. This is the longest relationship I've had since the divorce. He's got a daughter your age too."

"Yeah, I remember you mentioned her a couple of times before." I said, "Sheila? Shirley?"

"Shelby." mom said, correcting me again.

"Right, Shelby."

"She's going to be there too." Mom said, "So I hope you don't have any plans."

"Well you know, I was gonna sit around, watch some TV, maybe play some video games, surf the net and scratch myself, but I can cancel."

Mom laughed, "If it's not too much trouble."

"I'll pencil you in." I said, also laughing.

The next night we found ourselves outside Dean's house, mom seemed a little nervous as she knocked on the door. I guess she was hoping I'd like Dean, she hadn't actually said as much, but her body language gave her away. Dean opened the door with a big smile on his face.

"Hi babe," he said to mom, giving her a quick hug and turned to me, extending a hand, "And you must be CJ."

"Nice to finally meet you. I was beginning to think you didn't exist. I figured mom just took a stock picture of a guy off the internet and photoshopped herself into pictures with him." I said, shaking the offered hand.

"CJ!" mom said, laughing and giving me a good natured swat on the arm. Dean just laughed.

"Nice to finally meet you too," he said, "Your mother's told me a lot about you."

"Not everything I hope," I said, smirking, "Because those farm animal stories are NOT true!"

"See? See what I mean?" my mother said, gesturing at me, "He's been like this ever since he hit puberty."

Dean ushered us inside.

"This is my daughter, Shelby."

My eyes went wide and a smile spread across my face. Shelby was absolutely gorgeous. She had captivating hazel eyes, an addictive smile, and her dark brown hair with purple highlights framed her face perfectly. She was also fat. Which was fine with me.

I'm a self admitted chubby chaser. I can't explain it, but I've always been attracted to bigger women. Every girl I ever dated was a self-admitted fat girl. My first girlfriend, Jill (well it wasn't really official, since we were both 10 years old) was a big girl. Then there was my first real girlfriend when I was 13, Marissa, followed by Kelly, Charlene, and Erin. All of them had a little extra cushion for the pushin', if you catch my meaning.

While none of my girlfriends fit into the "conventional standards of beauty" that the media, TV, movies and magazines forced on us, I learned from my mother that it didn't matter what a person looked like on the outside, but who they were on the inside. I learned pretty quickly how true that was. Most people who fit into the aforementioned "conventional standards of beauty" were (at least in my experience) some of the meanest, rudest, most self centered people I have ever met. While people who didn't fall into those standards were just the opposite. But like I said, that's just my experience, your mileage may vary. Not to say that any of the girls I dated were ugly (at least not by my standards), they just weren't built like supermodels.

Shelby's eyes lit up when she saw me. Now I'm not some buff guy with movie star looks (the aforementioned "conventional standards of beauty"), but I'm not ugly either. I sometimes undersold myself saying I was just average looking, but my mother and my girlfriends told me I was not "just average". Mom always told me I was very handsome, while my girlfriends always told me I was pretty hot. Even girls who were just friends of mine told me I was pretty good looking.

"Hey, how are you?" I finally managed to say.

"Good," she said, "Nice to meet you."

"You two go and get acquainted," Dean said, ushering us into the living room, "Dinner will be ready soon."

Shelby and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch and started talking about anything and everything. Much like me, Shelby was living with her dad until she could get a job and move out on her own. We discussed our interests and found we had several in common, however some things I was into didn't interest her and vice versa, but we still had a lot to talk about while mom and Dean worked their magic in the kitchen. About a half an hour later we all sat down to eat. All four of us just making pleasant conversation, with mom and Dean peppering in embarrassing stories about me and Shelby. When we were just about done, mom and Dean looked at each other and then at Shelby and I.

"Kids, there's something we need to tell you," Mom said, reaching over to take Dean's hand, "The reason we brought you here tonight is because, well... Dean and I are getting married."

My eyes went wide, I opened my mouth to say something, found myself at a loss for words, closed my mouth again, screwed up my face into a look I got when I was trying to understand what was going on, glanced over at Shelby (who had a similar shocked look on her face), opened my mouth again, and finally said, "What?"

"We're getting married," Dean repeated.

"Married as in 'Till death do us part' and all that?" Shelby asked.

"Something like that." Dean said.

"Mom, I know you're a grown woman and all, but you've only known each other for a few months," I said, "Don't you think you're rushing things a little bit?"

"Your grandmother said the same thing," mom said, "So I'm going to tell you the same thing I told her. It just feels right, I feel the same kind of connection to Dean that I felt when I first met your father."

"And we saw how well that ended," I said, smirking, then I turned to Dean, "Look, you seem like a really great guy, my mom sounds like a lovesick teenager when she talks about you, but this is a lot to take. You can't just drop a bombshell like that on us. You didn't even try to cushion the blow, you could have eased us into this. This is why you were so nervous, wasn't it?"

"We just felt it better to lead with that, instead of bullshitting around," Dean said, "We figured you're both smart enough that if we tried to sugarcoat it you'd figure it out, and wonder why we didn't just tell you."

"He's got a point," Shelby said. "One thing I can say about my dad is he's always been a 'get right to the point' kind of guy."

"Just promise me you won't give me the 'I'm not trying to replace your dad' speech," I said, "Because my dad was kind of an asshole."

"CJ!" mom yelled at me.

"Well he was," I said turning back to face her, "If he wasn't you wouldn't be with Dean right now. I mean he cheated on you for two years! That's an asshole move in my book."

"Don't worry," Dean said, "I'm not going to give you that speech because I already made your mother promise she wouldn't give Shelby a similar speech about replacing her mother."

Dean's wife had died when Shelby was only ten years old from breast cancer. It took him a long time to even consider dating, and in fact, my mother was the first serious relationship he'd had since her death. I let out a long breath and realized I had tensed up and relaxed.

"I'm sorry mom," I said, "I shouldn't have reacted like that. I guess I'm still a little sore over what dad did. But if Dean makes you happy, then I'm happy for you."

"Yeah," Shelby said, "Same goes for me dad. You're both consenting adults, and you seem to be happy together."

"This is going to sound kind of weird," Dean said, "But we did kind of want your approval on this. This is a big step for all of us, and as comfortable as Donna and I are with each other, it would mean the world to us if you were on board with this too. We're going to be a family, and I'd love it if we all got off on the right foot, so there's no underlying tension."

Shelby and I looked at each other.

"You wanna be my stepsister?" I asked her casually, as if I was asking about the weather.

She smiled, "Sure." she answered, just as casually.

I turned back to mom, "Ok, we're on board. So when's the wedding?"

It turned out to be two months later, and mom and I would be moving in with Dean and Shelby. In fact mom had already started working with a realtor to put our house on the market, and over the next couple of weeks we moved our stuff into Dean's house. Anything we didn't need or want was sold, given away or donated. Mom got a pretty good deal on the house too. Dean's house had three bedrooms, the third had been a combination storage room/office but became my bedroom, which was right next door to Shelby's. The wedding was a small affair held in the backyard with a justice of the peace. Not counting Shelby and I, mom and Dean's parents, there were only about ten guests total.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not, but it seemed like Shelby was teasing me. Maybe it's because I was infatuated with her and it was just wishful thinking, but it seemed like she would wear shirts that showed off a generous amount of cleavage, and most of the time she wasn't wearing a bra. A few times she would bend over and show off even more cleavage, or would have her back to me so I could admire her ample ass. If she was doing it on purpose, she managed to play it off like she had no idea what she was doing. If she wasn't doing it on purpose, I always averted my eyes before she could notice me staring. During most of our conversations she would make raunchy jokes, and drop sexual innuendos. She would go out of her way to be next to me if we went out together as a family, she would snuggle next to me when we watched TV, and when she would hug me she would hold the embrace for a few moments longer than was probably necessary.

In the days leading up to the wedding she would ask my opinion of different dresses she was considering.

"It's not easy to find nice dresses when you're a fat girl." she said one day as she modeled for me. "At least not ones that don't look like a fucking circus tent. I mean I know I'm fat, but I'm not huge."

This was not the first time Shelby had referred to herself as fat. She had made several self-deprecating fat jokes the first night I met her, and in the weeks since.

"Don't be ridiculous," I said, "You look fine."

"You really think so?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "And I still like that blue dress you showed me yesterday."

After the wedding it became apparent to me that she was in fact teasing me as we became more comfortable around each other. It was very obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra most of the time, and the incidents of her bending over to show off her cleavage or her ass happened more frequently (especially when she didn't need to). She would make a big show out of letting the steam out of the bathroom when she finished showering, pretending to check herself out in the mirror wrapped in a towel that barely covered her pudgy body making sure I could see her, and she would come to my room to say goodnight to me wearing a nightshirt, that much like the towel, just barely covered her crotch. I started teasing her back, for example whenever I was getting dressed, I'd make sure to pull my shirt on once I determined Shelby would be able to see me without it on for a few seconds, making equally raunchy jokes during our innuendo laced conversations, pressing my body into hers when we hugged, and "accidentally" brushing her tits with my arm when we would sit and watch TV together. I'd also let the steam out of the bathroom after my showers with just a towel wrapped around my waist making sure she could get an eyeful, and since I only ever slept in just a pair of shorts, I would sometimes go to her room just wearing my shorts to say goodnight to her. Somehow our parents never picked up on this, or if they did suspect something was going on between us, they never said anything since we hadn't actually done anything.

I had broken up with Erin after college as she lived several states away and neither one of us were interested in trying a long distance relationship, so I was currently single. Shelby mentioned an ex-boyfriend during our conversations, but never mentioned a current one. So with the teasing driving me crazy, my only release was masturbation. Almost every night before going to sleep, I would whip out my dick and masturbate to a myriad of sexual fantasies starring Shelby and I.

A couple of weeks after the wedding fantasy would become reality.

"Hey mom," I said, finding her in the kitchen, "You remember my friend Jay?"

"Is he the tall one with the lisp?" Mom asked.

I laughed, "No, that's Justin. Jay's the tall lanky one who looks like Trent Reznor."

"Oh, right, him." Mom said, "What about him?"

"Well today's his birthday, and he's having a little get together at his place tonight. So I was wondering if I could borrow your car?" I asked.

"How little?" mom asked.

"About ten or twelve people." I said, double checking the text Jay had sent me.

"What time?"

I again glanced at the text, "It says here it starts at eight, and you know us, it'll end whenever."

"I remember your friend's parties that went until 'whenever'." Mom said, "That means you might not be back until tomorrow morning. I've still got to go to work, you know."

Shelby had walked in during our conversation, "I don't have any plans for tonight. I can take him."

"I should be able to crash there, and Jay's mom can drop me off in the morning." I said.

"Is that okay with her?" mom asked.

"Lemme ask."

I sent a text to Jay asking if his mom would be cool with it, he answered back saying his mother had the day off from work so she'd have no problem bringing me home. I relayed that information back to mom who agreed to let me go if Shelby was willing to drive me.

"Thanks again for doing this," I said, later that night as we drove to Jay's house, "I really appreciate it."

"Oh it's no problem," Shelby said, "I don't mind, after all you're my brother now."

"That's his house, up there on the left." I said, pointing. "You wanna come in for a minute? Meet my weird friends I've been telling you about?"

"No, that's okay," she said, "I know me and parties. Get a couple of drinks in me and next thing you know I'll be twerking on the coffee table or something."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers