My BBW Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby quickly climbed into bed with me and straddled my hips, she leaned down, crushing her huge jugs into my chest and planted an urgent kiss on me, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and the hunger in her kiss. She pushed herself up, grabbed my cock and guided it into her already wet pussy.

"Oh my fucking god," she groaned as she lowered herself on me until I was all the way inside her. "My fingers are no substitute for you. All I could think about all night was getting your cock back inside me. I must have masturbated to three or four orgasms, but it wasn't the same. You've spoiled me, I don't think I'll ever be sexually satisfied again by anyone but you."

"Well, like I said, I've been dreaming of the same thing too. I must have replayed yesterday 20 times, while also imagining everything else I'm going to do to you." I said.

"Like letting me ride your thick fucking cock?" Shelby asked, slowly starting to do just that. "Watching my fat fucking body as I suffocate your cock inside my juicy cunt? Is that what you've been thinking about? Watching my big juicy titties bounce while I fuck you?"

"I've been thinking about sucking on those huge fucking tits," I groaned, "All that wonderful warm tit flesh in my hands, those thick fucking nipples in my mouth, while I stuff my huge cock in your fat fucking snatch."

"Like this?"

She hoisted one of her magnificent melons up to her mouth, and with a sultry look, stuffed as much as her tit into her mouth as she could. Much like when she sucked my cock, she made obscene slurping sounds as she sucked on her own boob.

"Is that what you wanted to do?" she asked, releasing her tit, her nipple and huge areola now covered in a thick coat of her own saliva. "You wanna suck on my huge tits?"

She lowered herself down, until her tits were in my face. She kept up the pace on my cock, making her tits sway as she lowered them towards my hungry mouth. I eagerly took the same tit that had been in her mouth into mine and she moaned in pleasure as I started teasing her nipple with my tongue. She started riding me harder as I switched to her other tit, and alternated, going back and forth between them.

"God yes," she said, through gritted teeth. "Suck on my fucking fat titties while I ride your cock. I've been waiting all night for your cock to fill my pussy."

"I could do this all day," I said, finally letting myself come up for air.

"Good," Shelby moaned, "Because we are. They won't be home until well after 5pm and it's only a quarter to nine... and holy fuck, are you making me cum already? Jesus, we just got--"

She was about to say "started", but what came out instead was "staaaaaaaaaaaa--" and trailed off into an orgasmic scream as Shelby's thick body was rocked by an orgasm. I watched in awe as her body jiggled as her orgasm ripped through her. She was alternately gasping for air and loudly moaning in orgasmic pleasure. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and I could feel her juices leaking out of her, down my shaft, over my balls and down my ass to the bed.

When her orgasm had run its course, she threw her head back to get her hair out of her face.

"See what I mean about you spoiling me?" she said, "I've never cum like that before, and never so quickly. I mean usually it takes me a good few minutes to even get close, but with you, it's like as soon as you get in me, I'm already on the edge. None of my other boyfriends could get me off that quickly."

"Well you did say I was bigger than them." I said, with no small amount of pride.

Shelby slowly pulled herself off my cock, now coated with her juices. She grabbed it and stroked it. "You are, but I never realized that a bigger cock would make me cum faster. Promise me something."

"Anything."

"That this is mine from now on," she said, "That I'm the only girl who gets to suck your cock, the only girl you'll ever fuck from here on out. My pussy, my huge tits, they belong to you now. I don't want another man to ever touch me again. I just want my big dicked stepbrother."

"And I want my BBW stepsister." I said, "I promise. I've waited my whole life for a woman like you, and now that I've found you I'm never going to let you go."

She smiled, released my cock, and kissed her way up my body until she was face to face with me. Our lips met and we exchanged another smoldering kiss. I rolled us over and pushed Shelby's thighs apart, exposing her juicy cunt.

"God that's fucking beautiful," I said, looking not just as her pussy, but at her. Her thick body laid out for me, and only me.

"Fuck me," she said, "Fuck that fat juicy pussy."

"Roll over," I said, "I wanna fuck you from behind. I want to look at your big juicy ass while I fuck the shit out of you."

Shelby eagerly assumed the position and squealed in pleasure as I sank my cock into her warm opening. I grabbed her hips and she gasped in pleasure as I started hammering her for all I was worth. We didn't say anything as we fucked, just a lot of moaning and groaning in between the sound of my hips slamming into her bountiful butt cheeks. The world faded away and all that mattered right now was fucking Shelby.

I was getting close, but this time I wanted to cum on her huge globes, and I wanted to see her face. I wanted to make her cum again before I came on her tits, I wanted to see my gorgeous stepsister's o-face again. I pulled out, and Shelby let out a grunt of disappointment, until she felt me slap her ass.

"Flip over," I said, "Spread those luscious thighs for me."

Shelby immediately rolled onto her back and spread her legs again, allowing me to once again gaze upon her slick, juicy cunt. I surged forward, buying my cock deep inside her with one smooth motion. Shelby screamed in pleasure as I went balls deep in her.

As I started to fuck her again, she pulled my face down to hers and we kissed again.

"You feel so fucking good in me," she moaned, "I'm so fucking lucky you came into my life. Now fill my cunt with your cum."

"No, I'm gonna cum on your huge fucking tits." I said, "But first I'm gonna make you cum again."

"Then fuck me harder," she said, wrapping her thick thighs around my waist.

I hammered Shelby as hard as I could, I could feel the sweat dripping off my face, and looked down at her, she was looking up at me with lust burning in her eyes. I moved my eyes down to watch her 38F's bounce around on her chest as my cock penetrated her over and over again. Within no time, Shelby hit her breaking point.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming! Oh shit!" she screamed, and let loose with an ear splitting scream of pleasure as she came again.

I could feel her clamp down on me again, and the warm flow of her pussy juice as her body vibrated beneath me as she rode out her second orgasm of the morning.

"I am never going to get tired of that," she moaned, once she came down off her orgasmic high. "Now, you said something about cumming on my huge tits. Get that cock up here."

She sat up just enough for me to get my cock into her mouth and started giving me another sloppy blowjob. She loudly slurped and slobbered all over my cock, licking her own juices off of it (she would later tell me she always licked her fingers clean after masturbating). The sounds she was making, along with the sight of her eagerly sucking me off was incredible. While my previous girlfriends liked sucking my cock, they were nowhere near as eager as Shelby was. She sucked my cock like it was an Olympic sport. She did things with her tongue that I didn't think were possible. It felt like her tongue was everywhere at once, licking the vein along the bottom of my tool, wrapped around my shaft, teasing the head. If it were an Olympic sport, she just won the gold medal.

She looked up at me, and I lost it. I pulled out of her mouth and she pushed her tits together as I grunted in orgasmic bliss, stroking my cock over her titanic tits, shooting rope after rope of cum onto her mountainous melons. When I had drained myself dry, I rubbed the head of my cock on each of her cum covered nipples, before she took my cock back into her mouth and cleaned me up.

We lay in bed in post orgasmic bliss after that for a few minutes, talking over our new relationship.

"So what are we now?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "I'm your stepbrother."

"I know, but I mean beyond that." Shelby said, "We can't have a normal brother/sister relationship. I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

"No, you idiot. I'm IN love with you." Shelby said, "Am I your stepsister or your girlfriend? Am I both?"

I opened my mouth and then paused, "I don't know," I finally said, "I guess I never thought about that. I mean what we did is technically incest even though we aren't biologically related. I think just to be on the safe side, we should just refer to each other as step siblings so we don't slip up and say something we shouldn't."

"It does make me feel a bit naughty if I just think of you as my brother." she said, smiling and giggling a bit, "My big dicked, chubby chasing brother."

"And you're my big boobed, cock hungry sister." I said.

We shared another kiss and decided to hop in the shower, although we didn't get much washing done. After soaping up her huge tits, I ran my hand between her legs and fingered her to another intense orgasm, and she paid me back by soaping up her hands and masturbating me to a satisfying orgasm of my own.

Despite having seen each other naked, we felt weird walking around the house naked, so I threw on shorts and a t-shirt, and Shelby threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top that barely contained her huge tits. We made ourselves some breakfast, watched a bit of TV, fucked on the living room couch, cleaned up the house a bit, fucked again, this time in her room, and by the time our parents came home Shelby had changed into a t-shirt (since her tits were practically bursting out of her tank top) and we had dinner started.

The next couple of days (except Friday, when Shelby had her job interview) went pretty much the same way. Shelby and I would fuck 2-3 times a day, but always have composed ourselves by the time our parents got home. We had to fight to control ourselves over the weekend, since mom and Dean spent most of their time at home getting ready for their trip. When they left for their honeymoon Shelby and I took full advantage of having the house to ourselves. We fucked all over the house. My room, her room, the bathroom, the living room, the den, the kitchen, the backyard, hell, once, because Shelby was feeling particularly naughty we fucked in our parents bed.

We also started getting calls from jobs we'd applied to, and the week after our parents came back, Shelby had a job, and a week later so did I. This of course cut down on our sex life, forcing us to be sneakier, but we always managed to find time to fuck a couple times a week.

Shelby and I had decided that once we made enough money we'd move in together. We presented the idea to our parents as a money saving idea, and to our surprise they had been thinking the same thing. They told us they'd even help us out by helping us look for a place and once we found something, they'd put up half the money for a security deposit.

So now, with our parents help, Shelby and I are looking for a place together. Mom and Dean have no idea they're helping us look for our own little love nest. In the meantime we're still having to be careful when we want to fuck, we've even managed to do it right under mom and Dean's noses. Not literally of course, usually once our parents go to sleep. We've mastered the art of being quiet, while still having satisfying and intense sex. I can't wait until we find a place and can go back to having wild passionate sex whenever we want.