My Beautiful Brown Booty

Story Info
Faan fucks his Sotho half-sister.
2.9k words
4.51
12.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The farmers in our district are all 'upright' people. On Sundays they stand upright in church, and the rest of the week their cocks stand upright for anything in or out of a skirt. Understand, this is all covered by layers of sanctimoniousness, which had me fooled for many years. But after I left school, I went to study Computer Science at the technicon and discovered the truth. In July I had turned nineteen and when I went back to campus, my mates gave me a rum party, which included a girl who was willing to take my virginity. That was when I realised there is more to life than singing hymns. After that, I had occasion to dip my wick in a few honey pots and learnt the art of lovemaking, alias glorious sex.

Come December and the long summer holidays and it was like going back to the old grind of toeing the church line of manmade dogma, which was excruciatingly painful after the liberty I had experienced during the second half of the year. My hormones were pumping to such an extent that I looked enviously at our bull who had twenty jersey cows to fuck! The nearest girls were more than ten kilos distant and I didn't even know whether they were into petting or finger-fucking. There was some talk that my cousins would be with us over Christmas, but the female of the species was a fat girl of twenty-two with a strong body odour. It was not a good prospect!

I got home just in time for supper the day the schools, varsities and technicons officially closed and found that I was the only child at home, because my younger brother Deon had gone with friends to do the Fish River hiking trail and would be gone for two weeks. We had two elder sisters, but they were already married and carrying on the biblical fashion of 'going in and cumming'. I envied them! My only consolation was that I had by now quite a collection of nudes on my laptop as well as a few sex games.

My old man kept my nose to the grindstone weekends and holidays, so I was not surprised when he announced at supper, 'Faan, you must go and help in the milkshed as from tomorrow morning because I've given Jonas leave to visit his family in Lesotho. And make sure you wash your hands while you're working there.'

He had a brusque way about him which used to irk me a lot, but I knew better than to object. There are worse things than working in the milkshed. It had fly screens on the door and windows and an air-conditioner, because we made our own cottage cheese, in addition to supplying milk to the supermarket in Ficksburg. (In case you don't know, there is nothing that attracts flies like spilled milk in a dairy.)

I didn't know what to expect in the milkshed, but reported there at five the next morning when the first milk came from the milking stalls next door. The system was semi-automatic at that stage. The labourers simply fitted the milking machines to the udders and the milk got pumped to the milkshed and into the sterilised containers. My job was to make the switches from one container to the next and to ensure that there would be 200 litres for the separator, because we sold cream separately. The separator used to run on an electric motor, but apparently that had burnt out and dad had not had time yet to replace it. He told me that the previous night, so I expected that I would have to use the old, hand-operated model. Two hundred litres is a lot of milk to do that way so I thought my tossing arm will get enough exercise during the holiday!

I was still busy making the switches when Lerato came into the room. As toddlers we played together because her mother was our cook, but we lost sight of her when she started attending the convent school in Ficksburg from grade 1, and because there was little overlap between their holidays and ours, we didn't see much of each for the next twelve years. Now I was surprised to see how her body had filled out: she was a young woman now, not a flat-chested six-year old anymore. That was quite evident, because she was wearing a thin, sleeveless cotton vest which just about covered her tits, with no bra, and a short plaid skirt.

'Hi, Lerato! You finished school! How did it go?'

'Oh, alright, I guess, Faan. The matric results will be published just after Christmas, but I have already applied for varsity.'

I thought I'd surprise her because my mom kept a birthday diary of the family and the staff, so I said, 'You turned eighteen on the 6th of June this year, eh? It's a pity you were at school and I was at college, otherwise we could have celebrated!'

'I didn't think you would remember, but that would have been nice, yes.' She grinned. 'And I heard that you turned nineteen in July, but I also missed that. Ships passing in the night, hey?'

'Something like that. What are you going to do next year? You're not going to join the convent, are you?' but I laughed.

She grimaced and made a dismissive gesture. 'Oh, my god, no, never! I've had enough of Hail Mary's for the rest of my life, but it was a good school and I have matriculation exemption. I thought I could do a degree at Lesotho university, probably languages, because the tests say I have an aptitude for languages. How are you doing?'

'The technicon is much more fun than school, Lerato, at least I do something I like, working with computers.'

'That's good. I need your advice on buying a laptop.'

'We can do that later today: I can show you what is available on-line.'

'I'll appreciate that, Faan.'

'How much?'

She grinned. 'We can negotiate...'

'And confess later, I guess?' I replied, grinning back.

She laughed and went to the hand-operated separator. 'Can you pour the milk?' she asked.

I poured some milk and started eyeing her tits dancing around in her vest while she moved, and getting a huge hard-on in the process. When she started turning the handle, she leaned forward in every cycle when the handle was at the lowest point, I could look down the front of her vest. Her tits were beautiful brown pears with the large areolas and dark brown nipples! O Jesus H. Christ, it made me so horny just watching her, I wanted to feel them. I'd necked and petted with white girls earlier that year, but they never gave me the same thrill as Lerato's two ewe lambs frolicking in her skimpy top. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I went back to switching the taps. There I moved in behind the big tank and jacked off to relieve the tension, used some waste cotton to clean my hands, then went to the basin and washed. Lerato was still turning the handle, seemingly tireless!

After breakfast she came to my room, having thrown a tank top over the vest in order to pass muster, because my mom was watching us, but her tits were bouncing around, just begging to be fondled. She stood next to me while I did the on-line search, found what we were looking for and explained the options to her. 'If you're only interested in word-processing, you can go for a cheaper model, but for graphics and gaming you have to fork out more.'

My left hand was now free and because she was standing right next to me, I slipped it in under her dress, fondling her arse, and found that she wasn't wearing knickers. My hand went down in between the top of her thighs and heard her take in her breath sharply. 'You're naughty!' she said, but grinned.

'Yes, but you make me randy!'

'You tossed yourself this morning!'

'God, yes, your tits! I'm only human, Lerato!'

She glanced towards the door, which was half open, smiled and lifted the tank top and the vest all in one go. Jesus, man, her tits were like two outsize pears, the areolas all dark and swollen. I knew then she was horny too! She had parted her legs sufficiently so that I could now touch her quim, which was already wet, while my right hand was fondling her boobies. God, she was hot! She bent over, ostensibly to look at the screen, but so that I could get a finger into her slit. However, I could not reach her clit from behind, so I dropped my right hand down, parted the lips and slipped two fingers into her juicy twat. She started breathing hard when I found her clit and spread even wider. I sensed that she was close to climaxing because she was streaming cunt juice all over my hand, then she brought one hand to her face to stifle the cry and the next moment she started shaking, and I was creaming my pants!

Her face was flushed when she stood upright again, but smiling very happily.

'You liked that?'

She nodded emphatically.

'Jesus Christ, Lerato, I want to fuck you!'

She beamed. 'That would be nice. Can you get the tubes?'

'You mean FL's?'

'Yes.'

I knew where my dad kept a good supply for the staff, so I nodded and said, 'Where and when?'

'Two o'clock in the milkshed, would that be alright?'

'Yes, that'll be fine.' I kissed both nipples and then brought my right hand to my face to smell her pussy. 'You're lovely, and very sexy,' I said.

'You're not too bad yourself,' she replied. Then she bent down and whispered, no-one has touched me like this before, Faan!'

I found the condoms and pocketed a dozen, then took the.22 and went out hunting rock rabbits, but thinking all the time of Lerato because of the randy smell of her cunt. I gathered that she must still be a virgin, hadn't even been fingered before, so she must still be a virgin, being in the all-girls convent school following the fucking Virgin Mary, but God, she was a real hot girl! She was rather on the slim side with a light-brown skin, lighter than the normal Sotho brown, but she was beautiful and unfettered by our false Western morality despite her twelve years in the convent school.

The creek was almost a kilometre from the homestead, I found a patch of short grass at the edge of the pool and sat down there. On the opposite side the river had carved part of the hill, and the dassies sunned themselves on the rocky ledge. I settled down, waiting for them.

She came so quietly I only noticed her when she sat down beside me. She was no longer wearing the tank top, just the vest and the short skirt. I glanced at her and saw the question in her eyes, so I put the rifle down and fished the condoms out of my pants pocket. She smiled and pulled the vest over her head. The two beautiful brown pears jumped out at me again and I sucked in my breath. I pulled her close and we kissed. It was our very first kiss, but it was electrifying! Her lips were full, moist and warm, and her tongue darted past them, teasing the tip of my tongue. Where have you learned to kiss like that? I wondered. My hands found the two orbs and started kneading them, then felt her hands tugging at my pants, my only garment because of the heat. She worked it down to my knees and grabbed my cock, pulled back the foreskin and worked the pre-cum over the head with her finger.

I kicked off the pants completely and she pulled down her skirt, then she came down on top of me with her cunt in my face and started sucking on my dick. Jeesus K-rist All-fucking-mighty, it was awesome! Her lips were gliding back and forth over the head and I found myself humping her hand, but meanwhile I had a close-up of her quim: the outer lips were swollen and were parted to reveal her red slit; the smaller labia were quite prominent and spread out, forming a beautiful portal to her love channel. My hands were on her boobs while my tongue flicked her prominent clit, and soon she was humping me as well. She climaxed first and squirted quim juice in my face, and the next moment I off-loaded into her mouth.

We lay like that for a few minutes, then she rolled off me, and we laughed. We took a dip in the pool to cool down a bit, but soon we were randy again because we were fondling one another, and I was complimenting her. 'You are really beautiful, Lerato! Where did you learn to give such a blowjob?'

She smiled. 'My mama explained to me; the rest you don't want to know.'

'Oh, I want to know!'

'I watched her doing it, Faan. But you say I'm beautiful: what is the most beautiful part of me?'

'Oh, you are beautiful, all of you. I love your face, your matsoele [boobs], your khitla [cunt] and your big qhoqhoa [trigger, clitoris].'

She laughed. 'What about my esele, my arse?'

'Oh, I like that too.'

'Okay, then we can fuck. Give me a tube.'

I gave her one, she coaxed my half-mast cock into a ship's mast again and slipped on the condom quite dexterously - I guess she had practised that too beforehand. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. 'Okay, lover, come fuck me!'

She was still wet and I had no problem going into her, and then she started fucking me from below. God Almighty, that was so fucking tremendous, because she wasn't as passive as the other girls I've fucked during the past six months: no, she just went wild under me and started shouting: 'Fuck me, Faan! Fuck me, Faan. I crave your poker in my pussy. O Mary, mother of God, but this is so nice! Oh, Jesus, fuck me!'

And I responded with, 'I'm fucking you, Lerato! I'm fucking you in your cunt, your beautiful red booty with the brown rims.'

Well, I went wild too and felt the tsunami rising up in me, but at the same Lerato was starting to shake like a volcano about to blow its top. We went over the top together, screaming our pleasure, and the birds in the trees around us took off in fright.

We rolled onto our sides then, but we weren't done yet. Soon she had another FL on my dick and now she was on top of me, which meant that I could fondle her tits and knead her bum while we kissed and fucked, crazy happy! She was talking a blue streak, telling me about the nuns and the priest who comes to visit, and the habits covering the results of those visits. 'I realised that we all want to fuck, Faan! It is the animal in us. It's crazy to fight or to deny it.'

We cleaned ourselves in the pool again and were back home in time for lunch. Two o'clock we were fucking in the milkshed literally until the cows came home, because we were both starved for sex, but especially because we had just discovered that we loved fucking one another!

After supper my dad beckoned to me. 'We have to talk, Faan,' he said. 'Come, walk with me to the milkshed.'

I thought, 'Oh, fuck, this is deep shit,' and started thinking of excuses to duck out, but he had me by the arm. Once inside the shed, he switched on the light and let go of my arm and said, 'Now we can talk man to man. Was it good?' I did a double take, because he didn't sound angry. 'I noticed you'd taken some safeties, Faan, and I guessed it was not to toss off in.'

I blushed, but didn't say anything.

He struck me a friendly blow on the shoulder and said, 'It's just as well that you used FL's, my son, because Lerato is your half-sister. But don't tell your mom; she won't understand.'

My half-sister! So our cook was my dad's fuck-on-the-side! I laughed quietly, because then I understood why her skin was lighter and her hair not so very curly.

'It is only the surface layer which is dark turf, boy; when you dig down, you plough in very responsive red loam because they are far more responsive than white females. You can't do better than that. It was not for nothing that I sent you to the milkshed...'

I looked up and realised that he loved me, so I said, 'Thanks, dad. She's a beautiful girl. It's a pity I won't be able to marry her one day if she's my half-sister.'

'You can always keep her as a mistress, Faan, and get yourself another Sotho girl as wife to bear your children. It is the way forward in the new South Africa. I've been fucking black girls since I was your age, Faan, even when it was highly illegal. What a farce that was! Anyway, you know where the condoms are and tomorrow you can take her and go and hunt a mountain reebok for her family as a sort of lobola - they will appreciate it. You have her parents' blessing, too.'

It turned out to be the best Christmas holiday in all my nineteen years, with my beautiful brown booty half-sister and the way she could abandon herself when fucking!