My Beautiful Hotwife Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers black cock and turns into a hotwife.
7.9k words
4.46
66.3k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pstules
pstules
70 Followers

My wife and I, Anne and Ken, had been discussing her getting together with another man for about six months. More precisely I brought it up about six months ago and she didn't give an immediate no. There wasn't an enthusiastic yes either.

We talked about it on and off. I really wanted to see her fuck another guy or couple and she worried it would change our relationship. I assured her over and over that I would love her whether we went down this road or not, but I would really love for her to try it because I wanted her to experience as much pleasure as possible. I also thought it would be extremely hot to watch someone else seduce my wife.

We had been together for almost thirty years at this point. While my love for her was greater than ever, I knew I was not able to please her quite the way I could when we were younger. We are both in our early 50s and had put on a few pounds over the years. My wife had extra curves which made her look more appealing whereas my extra pounds just made me look fat and out of shape. She still received lustful looks when we were out together. I can only imagine the looks she got when I wasn't with her.

Occasionally, I would look online just to see what was out there in case she would agree. I would sometimes find someone advertising and bring it to her attention. I would usually get the, "I'm not ready or he doesn't sound nice" answer. I didn't give up and kept telling her how sexy she is and how lucky another man would be getting to be with her.

One day I noticed an ad for a 38-year-old gentleman coming to Chicago for a week for business and was looking to play with the wife half of a couple. There was a body picture of his waist to his neck. It didn't show his cock or his face, but he was definitely well put together and very black. He would be staying at the Hyatt downtown and he preferred to host.

This was about 3 weeks prior to his arrival. Since we live just outside Chicago, I showed it to my wife, and she read it and kept looking at it. Finally, after thinking about it for about 15 minutes she said "maybe". I was happy it wasn't a no like usual.

Three days later as I was on the computer, she asked to see the ad again. I pulled it up and handed her my laptop. She read it and thought for a while and handed me back my laptop and told me to contact him and maybe just maybe we could get together with him. I did that immediately figuring I better strike fast. I sent a pic of the two of us taken at a wedding we recently attended. My wife looked exceptionally hot and was getting looks all night. I hoped he would be pleased.

I told him a little about us and that we were newbies at wife sharing but we were both on board. He responded quickly with a pic of himself in a suit. He looked about 30 and he was well built. He said my wife looked hot in the photo and hoped we had a few more to share but if not, that was okay as she was beautiful. He said his name was Chet and he was 6'3 and 220 lbs. He explained that he would be in Chicago on business and was available after 4 pm every day. He went on to say that he would need to talk to my wife also to make sure she was on board. I sent him back a couple of pics of my wife in her one-piece swimsuit from our last vacation and told him she would be emailing him shortly.

I showed her the email string so far and she blushed a little that he said she was beautiful. I told her Chet was waiting to hear from her. The weekend was coming up and we were busy, so I didn't know whether she contacted Chet or not. I had to travel out of town for business and asked her Monday before I left if she had time to contact Chet. She said she had, and he sounded nice and sincere, and they were talking about us getting together when he was in town.

I headed out and remembered it later while sitting by myself in my hotel room. I signed into the email we created for this and found the emails. There were a few more since the last one I sent. In her first email she said how nervous she was since she hadn't been with another man in a long time and wondered why a young, good looking guy would want to be with an older woman like her. She went on to tell him that this was my idea, but she had come around to it finally and was looking forward to it but was very nervous.

Chet responded back telling her how beautiful she was and that any man would be incredibly lucky to be with her. He also told her that while younger women were great, he preferred older women as they were more experienced and knew what they wanted. After a few more back and forth emails Chet asked to speak to her and gave his phone number.

I called home as I usually do every night when I'm on the road and we talked about how my flight was and other mundane things before I finally asked if she had contacted Chet. She had and said they had a nice conversation and Chet sounded very sexy on the phone. They discussed which night we could come into the city and had settled on Monday night, his first in town. We would meet him for drinks and then dinner and if everyone were agreeable back to his room. She sounded excited. I was thinking more was said than just a time and place but was happy because I was finally going to see my wife with another guy. I told her she should probably get a new outfit and some sexy lingerie for the occasion, and she readily agreed.

On Wednesday I checked the email again and found a few more emails back and forth with some pics. Chet was in his underwear with an impressive package barely concealed and Anne sent a pic she must have taken in our bathroom in just her panties. Her perky tits on full display. It seemed like their talks were progressing.

I texted Chet after seeing these and asked how he and Anne were getting along since I hadn't communicated with him since I turned this over to her. He said she was very sexy and was looking forward to meeting us. He asked if I had any limits for my wife and I told him it was up to the two of them. I did say no permanent marks but on everything else she could make her own decisions.

He asked if we were going to take any pics or video and I told him maybe a few pics but they were for our use only. He said that was fine but to please be discrete and not show his face. I understood. He told me he usually took video of his encounters for his own collection. That was fine with me since I would get to see it live.

Thursday night I checked the email again and found 2 more emails. The first from Chet and he told her how much fun they would have Monday night and how much pleasure they would both take. He told her he loved oral sex and anal as well as vaginal and would please her all night long.

He included two pics. One of him nude laying on a bed with a raging hardon and one which looked the similar but had two white hands holding his cock with a few inches sticking out. Holy crap I didn't know how my wife was going to work with that. It looked twice as big as mine.

Anne responded with a wow and wondered how she would handle all of that. She sent back two pics again taken in our bathroom. The first was a close shot of her shaved pussy and the second was her bent over facing away from the mirror showing her ass and pussy. I almost came when I saw these. This was my formerly conservative wife taking naked pics of herself and sending them to a man she's never met. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall for their phone conversations.

I flew home Friday morning and texted my wife from the car to be ready because I was on my way. She texted back a pic of her lying in bed and said she was ready for me. I told my driver to hurry up.

When I got home, I undressed as I made my way to the bedroom and once I got there pulled the covers off and started eating her. Once she came, I rolled over and she climbed aboard. I didn't last long but she had another orgasm, and I came. As we both rested, we talked about what to expect Monday. She told me how nice and polite Chet was on the phone and what a sexy voice he had. She told me it made her panties wet when they talked and about all the things they were going to do together.

I asked her about the pics she sent, and she told me he asked for them and it was hard to tell him no. He was very persuasive. Oh boy. I hope we're not in over our heads. All of our talk about Chet fucking her all night and her cumming all night and I was rock hard again. We did it missionary this time and both came again. I hadn't cum twice that fast in years. We couldn't wait for Monday night to get here.

I did text Chet later and tell him that my wife was on fire. He really had her worked up and we had some great sex this morning and were really looking forward to Monday. He told me he was looking forward to it too and that we shouldn't have sex again till we saw him. He had already talked to Anne about it and she was on board, but I asked why. He told me that she would be twice as hot by Monday night. I acquiesced to his wishes. I didn't know if I'd get hard till Monday anyway after the great sex this morning.

We had a busy weekend planned to go to the lake and then a family picnic. The thoughts going through my mind thinking about being at a picnic and talking to family and thinking about my wife getting fucked by BBC a little over 24 hours later. I guess I would try to put it out of my mind.

Saturday morning, I got a text to call my boss at my earliest convenience. I called and she told me I needed to be in Dallas Monday for the week. My head swam. I needed to be home Monday night. My wife finally agreed to one of my biggest fantasies and now we would have to cancel unless I could somehow get out this work trip. I tried many excuses, short notice, expensive airfare, no hotel or car rental reservations, to no avail. I got off the phone and made the reservations. Now I had to disappoint my wife. We were so looking forward to this.

She could tell something was wrong as soon as I saw her. I told her about the trip that I couldn't get out of and her face dropped. We talked and I told her I would call Chet and give him the bad news. Boy did this suck. I called Chet and told him we'd have to cancel since I had to go out of town for work. As Chet and I were talking he asked if he could see my wife anyway. We already had everything planned. If for some reason she wasn't comfortable she could leave at any time.

I had looked up Chet online through his company website and knew where he worked and how to find him if something were to happen. I was also able to find his home address. Isn't the internet wonderful? I told him I'd check with my wife and get back to him. She and I talked, and she was apprehensive at first but the more we talked the more she was onboard. I didn't push her because sending your wife out to meet a man you've never met is a little scary and I wouldn't be there to watch over her.

She thought about it for almost an hour. When she came back, she told me she was going to do it. I asked if she was sure, and she told me Chet was so nice and we knew so much about him that she'd be okay. I called Chet back and told him she was in and he told me we wouldn't regret it. She'd be a well fucked and happy lady by the time I got back. I told him she would meet him at 4:30 at the Hyatt bar on Monday.

The rest of the weekend was a blur. Thinking about sending my wife to meet another man was driving me crazy. Would she have the best sex of her life and never want me again? What had I done? I called Chet and told him I was having second thoughts about sending my wife to meet a man neither of us had ever met.

He calmed me down and told me he was a straight up guy who would never hurt anyone or make Anne do anything she didn't want to. He told me his work and home address and phone numbers which I already knew. He told me she could call or text whenever she wanted to. The more we talked the better I felt about things. We started talking about other fantasies we had, and I told him what was to happen on Monday was the top of the list. I told him I would love to see her with another woman or be used by a couple. A gangbang was on the list but so far, I'd only got her to agree to seeing another man. Chet told me after Monday, when she enjoys one fantasy, she'll be more open to other fantasies. By the time I was off the phone I was calmed down and packed for my trip.

On Monday morning my wife and I talked, and I told her to have fun and do anything and everything she wanted to. As we talked, she said she had a surprise for me. She came out of the bedroom a while later in the outfit she was going to wear later to see Chet. I was hard in an instant. Oh my God, Chet would be fucking her 2 minutes after he saw her.

She wore a short tight black dress that showed off her figure. I told her to send plenty of pictures and let me know how the night was progressing. She said she would and kissed me goodbye as I headed to the airport. Damn work. The trip was uneventful until I turned on my phone after landing in Dallas. There was a text from my wife with a pic.

I opened it and read "I love you. Thanks for letting me do this. This is a pic of my freshly shaved pussy for Chet". Sure, enough it was a pic of her freshly shaved pussy. The guy next to me got quite the eyeful.

I went and checked into my hotel and caught up on emails and prepared for the next day's work. About 3:00 I received a text from my wife which was a selfie of her in her hot outfit with her makeup and hair done perfectly. It said "I'm about to get on the train to go fuck another man. If you're having second thoughts tell me now".

I sent back "have fun". It was hard to concentrate on work after that.

An hour later a new text from the wife. "I'm getting off the train. I can get back on and go home if you want. If I stay Chet's cock will be balls deep inside all 3 holes in a little while".

I replied, "have fun". Work was over for me. I couldn't concentrate. I had a knot in my stomach that wouldn't quit. Had I made the biggest mistake of my life? What kind of husband sends his wife to get fucked by someone else? Oh shit. She sent me another text just after 4:30 which read "we're having a drink at the bar and may skip dinner".

There was a selfie taken of the two of them in a booth at the bar. God did she look hot, and he was very handsome. Skip dinner? WTF. I guess she's so hot for him that they're heading right to the room. On one hand I'm hoping she'll receive all the pleasure she deserves, but on the other hand does she receive so much pleasure that she never wants or needs to fuck me again. The longer I sat there the more worried I became. What had I started? This was my biggest fantasy, and I couldn't see it and now I regretted I ever brought it up.

At 5:15 my phone dinged, and I grabbed my phone hoping it was my wife. It wasn't. More work crap. I thought of quitting and running to the airport to catch the next flight home, but I received another text. This one was from my wife's phone. I opened it immediately and saw a picture taken from above of my wife on her knees about to take a huge black cock into her mouth. The next picture showed my wife with about half of his dick in her mouth. The text read "soon she'll take it all". Holy shit. My once prim and proper, conservative wife had just swallowed half of a 10-inch black cock. She wasn't even fond of oral with me and here she is with a mouth full of BBC.

All I could think of was what a mistake I made. As I looked at the pics, I was rock hard. Not all of me was regretting this and worried about my wife's safety and my marriage. About 15 minutes later I got another text and it said, "we're about to fuck". There was a picture of a shiny BBC with the head about to penetrate my wife's pussy.

This was it. The moment we'd been moving toward for months. It was here and I wasn't. Damn work. I sat wondering what was going on. Was she enjoying it? Was she enjoying it too much? I should be with her. I am an idiot. These thoughts kept rattling around in my head until my phone dinged again.

A new pic of my wife's gaping pussy with cum seeping out. The text said, "that pussy will never be the same". I came in my pants. I hadn't even touched myself and I came just from looking at a pic of my wife's cum filled gaping pussy. I was mentally and physically spent. It wasn't even 6:30 and I was done.

A little while later my phone dinged. A text from my wife said "I love you. Thanks for letting me do this. He can really fuck. I may have to fuck him again, LOL. Are you ok? Was it everything you hoped for?"

She still loves me. She's having a great time, but she still loves me. I told her I loved her too and was happy she was having fun. I told her to have as much fun as she wanted to but not to do anything she didn't want to do. I asked if she was having fun and told her to enjoy herself.

She responded that she was having a great time and that Chet was such a gentleman. He was also an awesome fuck and she was getting quite a workout. She told me she was going to run to the bathroom to clean up a little since they were ordering room service and she couldn't look like she presently did for the waiter when he arrived.

I thought wow. She's getting fucked by BBC and having a great time. I just wished I was there to see it. I texted Chet and asked how everything was going and he responded that all was well, and my wife seemed to be having a great time. She had already cum at least five times, and he was hoping to give her many more. I texted back that I was just sorry I was out of town and was sorry I was missing all of the action. I wished I were there.

About ten minutes later I received a text from Chet with a pic of the top of my wife's damp head as she was on her knees sucking Chet. The text red "a little appetizer before dinner". There was also a web address that was mostly numbers and a password. Chet told me he didn't usually do this but was having a great time with my wife and was sorry I couldn't be there to see it live but this would be almost as good.

I quickly typed the web address into my laptop and hit enter. It took me to a completely black page. I thought this is great, a blank page. As I moved my mouse distractedly around, I noticed a white box would pop up if I moused over it. I got the white box to come up and clicked in it and then typed the password Chet gave me.

A window opened and I was looking at my wife on her knees blowing Chet. He must have the room wired for video. I heard a knock on the door and Chet told my wife to answer it but not to tie her robe. My wife gave him a strange look but went and answered the door with an open robe.

I could see the waiter wheel in the cart and set the food on a table in the room all the while stealing glances at my half naked wife. Chet signed and the waiter left, after saying to call him if they needed anything else. I'm sure he was hoping for another eyeful of my wife.

While they were eating, I was playing with the website. I found that when I moved the mouse around arrows would pop up. I clicked on one and the picture changed to a shot of the bed from the foot. Another click and I was looking at the bed from above. Another click and I was looking at a large walk-in shower. The last arrow showed another angle of the sitting area. This was a rather large suite. While scrolling around I also noticed a volume icon and when I clicked it I could hear my wife and Chet talking clearly. Wow. Video was awesome but sound too. What a bonus.

They had finished eating and were making out on the couch. Chet was playing with my wife's nipples and kissing her. I noticed that my wife has her hand on his cock and was starting to stroke it. It was growing and they moved over to the bed.

I hit the arrows, so I was looking at the bed as they arrived. They both dropped their robes and climbed onto the bed. Without even being asked my wife took Chet's big cock in her mouth and started sucking. Chet moaned and said how good it felt. It was still hard to believe this was my wife sucking cock without being asked. She never did that for me without being asked and sometimes begged. I guess if I made her feel as good as Chet did maybe I wouldn't have to ask for a blowjob either.

pstules
pstules
70 Followers
12