My Beautiful Hotwife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved to missionary position, and I watched as Chet pounded her through two orgasms in that position before they moved to dogstyle. Not her favorite but I didn't hear any complaints. Chet had a great deal of stamina and just kept fucking and fucking. She just kept moaning and moaning. She came several times and finally Chet said he was getting ready to cum. She told him she was building up to a big one and just before Chet came, she started shaking and crying out "don't stop, don't stop". Chet didn't and she had a massive orgasm and squirted on the bed. She had never done that before.

Chet followed about a minute later and sank all the way in and bellowed out he was cumming. They stayed coupled together for several moments before Chet pulled out.

She collapsed on the bed and said, "I've never been fucked like that before". The view I had was looking right at her pussy and barely any cum had leaked out Chet had pumped it in so deep.

Chet laughed and said, "there's a lot more where that came from".

I watched for a couple more hours and Chet fucked her twice more. Once in the pussy and the last time in the ass. She has had anal with me but not very often and it's definitely not her favorite. Chet took his time and used plenty of lube. At first, I thought she would tell him to stop looking at the grimace on her face, but she didn't and soon she was pushing back and moaning in pleasure and not pain. After about five more minutes of Chet sawing in and out of my wife's ass, he added more lube and rolled them over so he was on the bottom and she was riding him reverse cowgirl. His big cock never left her ass during the position change.

I had a superb view of the whole thing, looking right between her widespread thighs while Chet fucked her from below. Bouncing her up and down on that big black cock. Chet was mauling her tits and pulled her back, so she was laying on him and they were kissing. Plenty of tongue.

Chet then began talking to her. Asking "wouldn't you like to have another cock fucking your pussy while I fuck your ass". She was just moaning. He then started playing with her pussy while still bouncing her up and down on that huge cock. He kept up the dialog too. Telling her how good another cock would feel and how full she'd feel.

He kept this up for a few more minutes and suddenly she screamed "yes, I want another cock in my pussy. I'll fuck another cock" and started squirting again. She drenched the bottom of the bed. Chet came while she was writhing around and squirting.

She rolled off him and lay unmoving. She was breathing hard and covered in sweat. Wow, what a workout. Chet got up and said he was going to clean up but wanted a picture to send to me. He grabbed her phone and took a picture of her ass and had her roll over on her back and pull her legs up and took another one. I got both a second later.

Her ass was wide open and drooling cum and the next picture showed both her fuckholes wide open. Had I not cum all over myself moments ago, I would have seeing these pictures. Chet headed off to the bathroom and my wife appeared to doze off.

A few minutes later I received a text from Chet which read, "your wife is great. I'm going to ask her to stay the night since I don't really want her to go catch the train at this time of night. I'd also like to fuck her again in the morning".

I texted back that was fine and I'm glad she's not leaving at this hour.

I got another text from Chet that said, "With your permission I'm going to ask your wife to stay another night and maybe the rest of the week. I've got another white wife from the suburbs coming to see me tomorrow night and I think Debbie and Anne will get along great. Wednesday night I'm having a little party with about eight of my friends and business associates and Thursday it'll be just her and I or her and Debbie and I if she stays".

I told him it was up to her but wanted to talk to him tomorrow morning and we made a time to do that. I also told him I'd talk to her tomorrow morning, but I had no objection to her staying. I just wanted her home sometime Friday morning before I got home.

I was spent and went immediately to bed. I had to get to sleep so I could function at work the next day. I thought it would be hard getting to sleep that night, but I was so exhausted from all the anticipation and worrying that I fell right to sleep.

My alarm woke me the next morning and showered and dressed off to work I went. There were numerous problems that needed attention so there was no time to dwell on last night's events. Finally, half an hour before I was supposed to talk to Chet, I took a break and called my wife. I hoped I wasn't waking her.

She answered on the second ring and sounded cheery. We talked about the night before and she assured me she had no regrets and told me what a great guy Chet was. We talked about her staying another night and she told me she was. I asked if she knew what her plans were for the rest of the week and she told me Chet had asked her to stay until Friday. She asked if that was ok and I told her if she wanted to stay, she should stay. I asked her if Chet had told her all the plans for the rest of the week and she knew about Debbie coming tonight and the party on Wednesday, so Chet wasn't holding back on her.

She told me Chet had told her if she were ever uncomfortable and wanted something to stop to say so, and it would stop. If she was comfortable, who am I to say anything. It was time to call Chet, so I told her I loved her and to have fun. She told me she loved me too and we hung up.

I called Chet and he answered after a few rings. He was moving to an area where he wouldn't be overheard. Chet was very complimentary to Anne. He told me she was up for whatever he wanted to try.

I asked about Debbie and he told me she was a 35-year-old lady the suburbs that loved black cock. She also loved pussy. I asked if Anne knew that and he told me she did and was looking forward to trying new things. Wow, was this my Anne that he was talking about?

Then I asked about the cameras and website. This was what I was most worried about. Chet told me that part of what his company did was surveillance, and these were portable cameras that were practically undetectable unless you knew what to look for.

As for the website, he explained that no one could find it unless he gave them the URL, and the password was only given to certain husbands that couldn't be present. He also told me that the video went right to his own personal cloud which was encrypted.

He asked how I was doing with the whole thing and I told him I was fine and really enjoyed watching last night. He told me I would really enjoy tonight. We said our goodbyes and went back to work which dragged. I couldn't wait to get back to my room and see what was going on on the website. I worked through lunch and at 2:30 called it a day.

I rushed back to the hotel and immediately brought up the website. The suite was empty. I turned the sound all the way up so I would hear anyone when they entered. It was about an hour later that I heard the door open and close and I could hear Anne telling someone how relaxed she felt after a massage and facial.

I saw Anne and another woman who I assumed was Debbie walking into the suite. They were making small talk about the spa and each other. Anne told her she was happily married and how I'd talked her into trying it and how wonderful last night with Chet had been and that it was her first time with another man.

Debbie told Anne she was a mother of three girls and loved her husband but needed a little something more. Her husband never accompanied her but enjoyed hearing about it afterward. She had had a few dates with other guys and then found Chet. She saw Chet as often as their schedules worked out. Luckily, she had a job where she had to travel from time to time, so she used work as an excuse to be away from home for a few days at a time. She worked part time, so her work hours were flexible. She also told Anne she still went on dates with other guys and sometimes couples when the mood struck her.

Debbie was a 5'5" blonde with big double D's and a very nice ass. She talked about loving pussy as much as dick and was glad she'd get both tonight. As they were talking, Debbie started stroking Anne's leg under her spa robe. Soon they were kissing and feeling each other up. Debbie stood up and let her robe drop and pulled Anne over to the bed. Anne dropped her robe on the way and Debbie pushed her onto the bed on her back.

Debbie knelt and began eating my wife. Wow. I never thought I'd see this. Anne came as soon as Debbie started eating her. Debbie kept going and after 10 minutes Anne came again. Anne grabbed Debbie by the hair and gently pulled her up so they could kiss. Two beautiful naked women were making out on the bed and one of them was my wife.

Anne said, "I want to eat you but have never done it before."

Debbie told her, "Just do what you like, and you'll do fine."

Debbie lay on her back and Anne got between her legs and started eating. Debbie was making approving noises and grabbed Anne's head and held her mouth to her pussy and began moaning. Soon she came and pulled Anne up for a kiss.

Debbie told Anne how great she was and that she was a natural pussy eater. They laid and talked for a while and Debbie said she would show her something else. Debbie got on top of Anne in a 69 position and they started eating each other again.

A few minutes later the door clicked and opened and in walked Chet. Debbie rocked back on Anne's face and said hi to Chet and gave him a kiss. Chet quickly lost his clothes and climbed on the bed behind Debbie and started fucking her. Anne was still licking Debbie's clit while Chet was fucking. Soon Debbie started cumming which triggered Chet's climax. Chet pumped a large load into Debbie and as he pulled out sperm started to leak from Debbie's cunt. Anne didn't miss a beat and began eating the load and kept eating Debbie to another orgasm.

As they untangled Debbie thanked Anne for the cleanup and again told her what an awesome pussy eater she was. The three of them fucked for another hour and then decided to order room service. After eating they went back to it and fucked in every combination for about four hours. They came I don't know how many times and I came three times while watching. I texted Anne that I loved her and was going to bed but would talk to her tomorrow. I recorded the rest of the night for later viewing and went to bed.

When I got up the Wednesday morning, I found a text from Anne that said "Love you. Talk to you later. Enjoy the pics." The first pic was taken by Anne on her back being eaten by Debbie. Chet was fucking Debbie dogstyle. The second was Anne eating Debbie while being fucked by Chet.

While I was showering, I was thinking about how far my wife had come in such a short time. She had been a faithful, conservative wife for the last thirty years. Now it appeared I'd unleashed a monster. After I'd talked her into it, she was sucking and fucking black dick and eating pussy like she'd been doing it for years. I wondered what tonight would bring. I texted her to call me when she wanted to and went to work.

Work was great. At 10:00 we were told that an emergency software build was being installed and the computer would be down the rest of the day. We were done until Thursday.

Anne called as I was leaving, and we talked for a half hour. I was worried about her moving so fast, but she assured me that she was loving every minute. She was so happy that I'd suggested this and loved me so much. I asked if she knew what she was in for tonight. She said Debbie had told her that she'd be airtight most of the night and would love it. The guys were all hung, could fuck for hours, and cum many times. She told me she had to go as her, and Debbie were going shopping because all she brought was the black dress and some jeans and a shirt to wear home. Chet offered his credit card, but she didn't feel comfortable taking it a would pay for her own clothes. We professed our loved for each other and said goodbye.

I went back to my room and began watching the video from last night. It was pretty much what I expected but I couldn't believe how my wife had taken to eating pussy. When Chet would take a break, the ladies just went after each other. They barely took a break all night. Looking at the time they finally went to bed around 1:00 am.

I had something to eat and was in front of my computer by 4:30. Anne, Debbie, and Chet were dressed and having a drink. Chet asked Anne how she was doing, and Anne said she was great and loving all the sex she was having. She just wished her husband were there to enjoy it with her. Chet said next time, and asked if she was up for tonight and, she said she was looking forward to it. He again told her that if she were ever uncomfortable with anything to say something and it would stop.

Debbie piped up and said, "A slut like her is never going to say stop. I should know since I was like her when I came here and now, I'm a huge slut and can't get enough."

Chet laughed at that but couldn't agree more. They then left to go to dinner. At 8:00 they returned along with seven other black men. All looked to be in their 30's or 40's and were well built.

Chet made drinks for everyone and turned on some music. He suggested the lady's dance. Anne loves to dance and jumped right up. Her and Debbie started dancing and soon Debbie began to undress Anne. Anne started to do the same to Debbie and soon both were wearing only panties and bras. Some of the men stood and began dancing with the women. The men started taking their clothes off and were groping the women as they danced with them.

The men and women were now completely naked, and the dancing was over. The women were soon on their knees sucking and stroking the men. After a few minutes of this, the men picked up the ladies and set them on the bed. The men started fucking Anne and Debbie, only to be replaced after a few minutes by someone else. The women were also sucking any dick that was put in front of them. The men kept this up for about 30 minutes. They would fuck for about five minutes and then give someone else a turn.

Chet pulled some lube out of a drawer and tossed it on the bed. The two men fucking pulled out of the ladies and two others laid down on the bed and told the women to get on top. They did and started fucking. Chet and one of the other men lubed their hard cocks and then lubed the two women's assholes. Chet got behind Anne and slid right into her asshole. Anne moaned loudly. Chet asked if she was ok and Anne nodded yes. Chet and the other guy then started fucking the ass in front of them. Another man stepped in front of each of them and presented their dicks to be sucked. Both women started sucking. My wife was now airtight. She was getting all her holes fucked by big black cocks.

I watched in awe. My beautiful wife was moaning around the cock in her mouth in what sounded like great pleasure. The pounding continued for a few minutes and she spit out the cock in her mouth and screamed in orgasm. She came for what seemed like ten minutes but was much shorter. I came when she did. It was such an erotic sight.

The men switched positions and the pounding continued. This went on for almost two hours and I don't know many orgasms. The women looked exhausted and went into the bathroom to shower. The men sat around and told Chet how great he was for always finding such top-notch pussy. The ladies returned and were drinking water to try to rehydrate. The guys were using the bathroom to clean up and three of them got dressed and left. I went to bed as I had to work early the next day. I again taped the rest of the night for later viewing.

Upon waking the next morning, I checked my phone and found several pictures and a text from my wife sent at 2:00am. The first picture showed her from behind riding a cock in her pussy and another in her ass. The next pic showed her laying there with cum drooling out of both her ass and pussy with a tired smile on her face. The text said "I love you for letting me do this. I've loved all the new things I've tried. I'm tired and a little sore but am having a great time. Talk to you later".

I had to hurry to get ready for work and off I went. We had a lot to do and only one day to do it so I didn't have much time to think about what was happening back home. I worked late to finish everything up and headed back to my hotel.

When I got back, I tried Anne and got no answer. That was weird but about two seconds later I received a facetime call from Anne. When I answered I saw her face with her head on the pillow. She must have been laying in bed.

We said our hellos and I asked if she was enjoying herself. She said, "I'm having a great time. This has been the most wonderful experience. I hope my schedule works out with Chet so we can get together again". Then she moaned.

I said, "Sounds like you're having a good time now."

She moved the phone down and I could see Debbie between her legs eating her pussy. Debbie looked up at the phone and said, "Hi Ken. It's nice to meet you. Your wife's pussy tastes wonderful. We've been having a great time together."

I said, "Nice to meet you too Debbie. I hope you two have a great night."

Anne and I said we loved each other and would talk later. I quickly brought up my computer and saw Anne and Debbie in a 69 with Debbie on top. Anne came moments later, and Debbie sat up on Anne's face and began to really grind.

Debbie shouted, "Eat my pussy, you cunt sucking bitch. Just like that, keep licking."

Seconds later Debbie announced she was coming and squirted all over Anne's face and hair. Anne looked like a drown puppy after Debbie was done. Debbie spun around and the two ladies made out for a few minutes before getting up and showering. After showering Chet returned and the three of them left for dinner.

They returned later and it was pretty much a repeat of Tuesday night. A lot of fucking and sucking. I went to bed early since I had to be up early to fly home.

Everything was on time, and I texted my wife as soon as I was in the limo on my way home. She was home waiting for me and couldn't wait till I got home.

When I arrived home, she was waiting for me naked. I looked at her and noticed hickeys on her neck, tits, and inner thighs. She turned around and I could see some red handprints on her ass and some slight bruising. I went to her and kissed her and led her to the bedroom.

We made slow, passionate love until we both came. I told her I loved her, and she told me the same. She told me what a great time she had. She was effusive in her praise for Chet and Debbie. She said that Chet was so gentle when she needed it but used her like a cheap slut other times.

Debbie coached her through her first time with a woman, first threesome, and prepared her for her first time with multiple men. We spent most of Friday in bed and I couldn't get enough of her. She finally told me she was a little sore and we stopped.

We spent the entire weekend together and talked a lot about how happy we were with how things turned out. She asked if she could get together with Debbie now and then and I agreed. She then asked about getting together with Chet again, and I said, "yes, but only if I'm with you. I want to see and hear everything next time."

She agreed. A couple months later we met Chet in Chicago and had a great time. I got to see and hear everything. It was everything I hoped for and more. She sees Debbie a couple times a month for shopping, lunch, and other fun. It was months later that things took an odd turn, but that's a story for another time.

12