My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Meena & Ravi roleplay cuckolding.
5.7k words
3.96
5.5k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our dinner and came back home. After putting the kids to sleep, we laid down on the bed.

"Sweetheart," I started saying between smooches. "You know what I think about most when we watch cuckold porn?"

"What, sweetie? Tell me," she replied, running her delicate fingers down my sides.

I couldn't stop myself from confessing my desires."Seeing you in the place of those girls, seeing you being fucked by those big cocks,"

"Oooh... Ravi," she moaned, my words seemed to turn her on even more. I reached up and gently cupped one of her soft breasts and kneaded it.

"Yes, baby. I wish I was watching you getting your white pussy stretched by big cocks." I sighed into her neck. I could feel her pulse quicken.

"Oh god... That's so hot,"

"Yeah? Would you want that, baby?"

"Oh yes, I think... I think I'd love it," she whispered. She found my mouth and gave me a wet, sensual kiss. There was a loud smacking sound when I parted our kiss to tell her more.

"I wouldn't mind..." I confessed. "If you really did it..." Meena opened her eyes with heavy lids, gazing into mine.

"Maybe I wouldn't mind either."

"So you would really do it, baby? Would you get on your hands and knees and let him stuff your pussy with his big cock?" My lips were trembling, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest and into hers.

"Do you want that, honey?" she looked me in the eyes.

"Yes," I moaned back. My hard cock strained against her side. She lifted one of her long sexy legs over me and wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me closer.

"Yes... Yes sweetie, I would do it," she answered honestly as her eyelids drew heavier; she seemed to be just as turned on as I was.

I leaned into her ear and whispered to her, "Do what? Tell me. I need to hear you say it." I leaned back looking into her eyes. Meena opened her eyes wider and bit her lip. I could feel her grinding her wet pussy against me.

"I'd Fuck them," she gasped, "I would take big cock deep in my pussy... for you."

"God you're making me so hot..." I replied, kissing her face and licking down to her neck. I gave it light nibbles.

"B-baby... I'd be a slut for other men," she whispered.

I began licking further down her body. I stopped and looked back into her eyes."I want to watch you fall to your knees and worship a strong Real man's huge cock. I want to see you try to stuff it down your throat."

"Yes," she cried.

"I want you to spread your legs wide for him. I want to see your tight pussy stretch around his big cock head." I couldn't stop the vulgarities spilling out of my mouth if I tried to.

"Mmmm that's so hot, honey," Meena cooed.

"I can't stop thinking about it baby... Imagine how much bigger his cock will feel inside you." I was now grinding and dry humping my wife uncontrollable. My hard dick had a steady stream of precum running out.

"Ooooh god. Really big baby." I felt her small hand grip my cock and lower it to her pussy. She started rubbing the tip against her hot, wet folds.

"Will you hold onto his big body with your sexy legs while he pounds you?" I asked out loud. I felt no shame, just pure lust. I needed her to answer.

"Just like this," she said as she wrapped both her legs around my back. "I'd hold him so tight as he fucks me!"

I felt her start to pull my hard cock into her hot, moist pussy. It felt amazing.

"What if I was there with you, watching him fuck you again and again?" I pushed the rest of my cock into her as deep as it would go. We both gasped at the same time. "Would you want that?"

"Yes, sweetie, I want you there while he fucks me," she panted out.

I was slowly sawing my dick in and out of her tight pink pussy. I could feel her gripping it on every deep thrust. She was so wet it felt like I was dipping my cock in warm honey.

"Oh fuck, baby... I love that," I grunted into her neck.

Meena held the back of my head, pulling me as close as possible. "Do you want me to be his slut, baby?" I heard her shudder.

"Yes, baby. God yes. I want that." I panted back to her.

"S-should I fuck him on our bed?" Meena asked me, as I picked up the pace and started fucking her in earnest.

"Yes, baby!" I grunted. "Right on our bed." I was going crazy.

"I want to! Oh. O-o-ohh y-yes!" Meena was barely able to talk back, her mind was scrambled from our fantasy and being fucked into the bed.

I couldn't last another second and shot blast after blast of my cum deep inside her. She gripped my ass, holding me into her as she came hard, groaning and moaning out in pleasure. I rested my head on her heaving chest, trying to catch my breath. I couldn't believe we said those things, but I was glad to finally get them off my chest. It sounded like she was too.

As I drifted off to sleep, my dreams were filled with wild scenarios involving my beautiful young wife cuckold me with a Real Man. I'd see her riding his cock through the blinds of his apartment window, or she would be in his car driving by. I'd barely get a glimpse of them laughing and having fun together. At one point she was in an all too familiar shower room, getting fucked against the wall by a tall strong man.

I woke up in a cold sweat, Meena lay sleeping soundly beside me. I let out a long sigh and relaxed back into my pillow. I was rock hard, I could see the literal tent my penis was making under the sheets. I crept out of bed as quietly as I could and jerked off in the bathroom. I came to the thought of Meena having a young boyfriend.

We hadn't mentioned any cuckold sex or about her being fucked by a dominant man until the next night in bed. We were cuddling and kissing and it was the only thing on my mind. I rolled on top of Meena and carefully pushed myself into her. She looked up at me and sighed to the pleasure of being entered. Our fucking built up to a steady pace causing her to whimper and moan. I slowed my fucking back down to stop from cumming too soon. I looked into her eyes and held both her hands

"What do you think about my fantasy, baby?" I asked seriously."Me watching you have sex with a Real man." I tried to hide the excited tremble in my voice. Meena bit her lip.

"Honey, I love it." She squeezed my hands. "Thank you for sharing this with me, it really means a lot."

"I love that I can finally share this, baby. I want to see you fuck a real man, baby." I started fucking her cunt harder again."All night, baby!"

Smack smack smack the sound of our flesh colliding made.

"Oh fuck, baby. Yesss!" Meena's mouth gaped open in soft moans and whimpers, her eyes shut tight. It looked like she was close.

"Then I want to see you both take an intimate shower together, wash each other's bodies and then come back out and fuck some more. Like you're a hot new couple who can't stop fucking." I kept up my fuck pace; I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I couldn't stop telling her my desires. It was all coming out at once.

Meena shot her eyes back on me instantly.

"Yes, honey, yes. I want him to ram me hard in the shower. Then fuck me all night long." Her face turned into a scowl, she gritted her teeth as she chased her orgasm.

"Oh, baby. Fuck, baby!" I kept pounding her pussy hard.

"I want to scream as he fills me up. I want it so bad!"

"Oh! Oh, baby. I want it too. Fuck, baby!" I grew light headed, my orgasm approaching. I couldn't hold it anymore, and neither could she.

"I want a Real man to take me from you and own me." Her legs wrapped around my back pulling me in, forcing me to slow down a bit.

"Oh, baby I love it when you talk like that." I sighed.

Her face suddenly got really serious looking and her eyes were fierce and piercing. "If I fuck a Real man, you have to see it. I want to look in your eyes when he sticks his big cock inside me. I need you to see me, he owned me, Ravi."

"Oh god, baby.. I want to hold your legs up for him to pound your pussy. I'd kiss you as you came on his big cock." I let go of her hands and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and started fucking her as deep as my dick could go.

"Oh, sweetie, I want that so much! I love it. FUCK I need it!" she whimpered and grunted, taking my cock's punishment.

"I want to hold you as he cums inside you, filling you up."I groaned. I was going to blow any second.

"Mmmm. Oh yes, yes. He'd fill me up." She was delirious with lust, shaking her head left to right struggling to keep up the hot conversation. It seemed like we were both going to explode. I tried to stay focused, my lust was driving me beyond the abyss. I looked her in the eyes again and halted fucking her completely.

"Meena. Do really want that?"

"Yes, sweetie. If you want it?" She was panting.

"I'll plan it, honey. I really want to help find you a young boyfriend."

"Oh sweetie. You want me to have a young boyfriend? Hoo god, honey, that's so fucking naughty... so fucking... hot. Ravi!" I felt her vagina squeeze my cock inside her. I pulled it out making a sticky plop sound.

"Yes, baby. Will you do it? Will you take a young boyfriend to date and fuck you all the time?" I was lost deep in my own fantasy. I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed her to cuckold me with young men. "Meena I want you to fuck him more than me."

"Yes, sweetie, yes. I will, baby, I'll fuck my young boyfriend more than you. Now fuck me!"

I shoved my cock all the way back inside her pussy in one quick stroke. She was so wet there was almost no resistance. I fucked her as hard as I could while holding her legs up. Within seconds I was pumping her full of cum and I was screaming her name at the ceiling. I heard her slam her fists into the bed in her own intense orgasm below me.

In all the time we had been married, that night was the best sex we ever had together. It was scorching hot, animal-like and raw. Throughout all of it, I felt more close to meena after being able to share my fantasies with her. I also knew there was no turning back after all those things we had said. There was no going back from it.

This was a new beginning. A hot, and also scary new chapter of our marriage. As I had savagely pumped my wife's body with my hard cock, and seeing her crying out to be fucked by a Real man I knew I could never stop her from going through with it, even if I tried.

Her mind was completely focused on being a big cock slut. I had practically begged her to and she happily agreed. I don't think she saw me the same way anymore. She was destined to fuck Real men and I couldn't wait to help her do it. She was going to cuckold me, and soon.

She said, I know, but please not now. We will talk about it some other time. I am feeling so sleepy now.

We were consumed with our plans for Meena to have sex with a real man. Every conversation, every question and idea was about it. I couldn't focus on anything else and neither could she. There was a nervous anxiety in the air, it was palpable but also worrying. My beautiful wife not only wanted to fulfill my darkest fantasy, but it was now her fantasy as well.

I knew she loved sex, but I never knew she would be so open minded about this sort of thing. Was it a red flag? There had to be something she wasn't telling me, or something I didn't know about her. Was I over thinking it? For better or worse I decided to push those thoughts to the back of my brain and let my addiction take the wheel and I hugged her hard, and we slept together.

The next morning I reached my office, and the first thing I do to check my email. As expected, there was an email from the bull, Mr. 'passionate lover'.

The mail said, 'Hi Ravi. Thanks for coming to the cafe yesterday to show your wife to me. I must say you are a damn lucky man. Your wife is a rare beauty -- a perfect combination of looks and curves.'

'I would be more than happy to bang her. In fact, I am quite eager to. Let's plan how do you want to go about it. Looking forward to your reply.'

As I had expected, Mr. bull could not say 'No' after seeing Meena. He was looking desperate, indeed, for passionate sex with my wife.

I replied to him, 'Thanks for your email and approval. Before we get to that, I would like to show you to Meena and see what she thinks about you. I would invite you to my home and introduce you to her as an old college friend who was not in touch for a long time and met me recently by chance. Hope that is ok with you?'

The guy replied instantly -- 'That's perfect. Just plan the date and time and let me know.'

That evening when we were having dinner, I said to Meena.

you know what happened today?

She said, What happened honey?

Today I went out for lunch to a nearby restaurant with 2 colleagues of mine.

Ok, and then?

There I met an old friend of mine, he is junior at my collage.

Really?

Yes. We met...maybe after 10 years.

She said,Wow, were you able to recognize each other?

Of course,. We used to be very close friends in college.

Really? You never told me about him. So he is living in Dubai now?

Yes. For the last 7 -8 years. Strange that we never came across before. He does not even have a Facebook profile.

Meena -- And what does he do here in Dubai?

well, now he is a businessman, and a rich one, He was driving a BMW X6.

She said, wow I think he is super rich. What about his family?

Well, we did not get enough time to talk as we both were getting late. We shared numbers, though.

She said, Ok.

Do you mind if I invite him for dinner this Friday?

She said Come on,Why would I mind that? Of course, you should invite him. I will cook nice food.

Thanks,. I love you.

Meena -- Love you too, Anything for you.

The next morning I emailed Mr. Bull and invited him for dinner this coming Friday. I gave him the address and asked him to come around 7 PM.

He replied that I should introduce him to Meena by his real name, which was Sameer Khan. We discussed a few more details through emails to be on the same page while building this fake college 'friends' story.

It was Wednesday, and there were still 2 days to go. But I was getting a bit nervous because so far. It was a fantasy, but things were about to go real now.

Anyhow 2 days passed, and finally, it was Friday evening. I was nervously waiting for the guy. It was around 7:10 in the evening when my phone rang. It was Sameer.

I answered the call, and he said he was outside our building. I asked him to come to my flat using the elevator. I told Meena that Sameer was coming in a few minutes. She asked me to sit with him until she prepares tea and some light snacks.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door. I welcomed him inside, and we sat in the living room. That day in the cafe, I did not get a proper chance to see the guy. Today, when he was sitting in front of me, I realized why so many ladies are a fan of this man.

He was at least 6 feet tall, had some facial hair, which was trimmed well -- a whitish complexion with a bright face and excellent physique. He was wearing jeans and a blazer and was looking like a movie hero.

I said, to him My God. You are looking smart&young. I am afraid she may fall in love with you.

He smiled -- Don't worry. I won't let that happen. I am a true professional, so you have nothing to worry about it, my friend.

I winked at him College friend, my dear.

We laughed and then chatted for a while. Then I excused myself and checked on Meena. She said the tea is almost ready and she would be there in a couple of minutes. Meena was wearing a tight-fitting salwar suit today though I didn't ask her to It was revealing her figure to a good extent.

I came back and sat with Sameer. After a couple of minutes, Meena came into the room holding the tray of tea and snacks. I quickly stood up, took the tray from her hands, and put it on the table. Sameer also stood up to show respect.

Meena politely asked him to sit, and she sat beside me. I introduced them. Meena told us how surprised she was to know how we met suddenly after so many years and that too in Dubai. Sameer and I looked at each other and smiled.

We had tea and gossiped for some time. Sameer was indeed a cool guy. Meena and I were finding it fun to gossip with him.

Then she asked -- Why didn't you bring your wife? You should have brought her along.

Sameer said Yeah, sure. I would have if I could have.

Meena looked with questioning eyes -- Could have?

Sameer smiled -- Oh bhabhi,( bhabhi means Brother's wife) I am still single, not married yet

Meena exclaimed -- What? Why you didn't get married yet?

Sameer just smiled and didn't say anything.

Meena said -- Did someone breaks your heart?

Sameer laughed and said -- No, bhabhi, nothing like that. Actually, now iam at 30. I was so busy establishing my business that years went by. I didn't realize that I need to get married at so young age.

Meena said -- I see. You can easily get married now.

Sameer -- Well, my family tried to find some matches for me, but it didn't work, bhabhi.

Meena -- I am surprised. You are handsome, rich, and successful. How come you could not find anyone.

Sameer -- Some matches said yes, but I said no to them. I didn't like them.

Meena -- Oh, I see. So what kind of girl you like. Maybe I can search for someone for you.

He said -- Someone like you, bhabhi. I would have married her. Do you have one?

Meena smiled at his flirting -- I will definitely try to find someone for you.

Sameer then turned to me and said -- Really, Ravi, you are a lucky man to have bhabhi as your wife.

I smiled and looked at Meena and said -- That is true, bro. I indeed am lucky.

Meena blushed and shyly smiled. She excused us and went to the kitchen to finalize the dinner preparation.

As Meena left, I said to Sameer -- What are you doing, yaar? If you flirt with her, she may become suspicious of our intentions.

Sameer said -- Don't worry, Dear. I have long experience in dealing with women. She won't suspect anything, trust me.

I smiled and didn't say anything. After some time, Meena served dinner. She left to be with the kids, and we 2 had dinner. Sameer asked me why she is not having dinner with us. I told him that she doesn't want to leave the kids alone for a long time.

We finished dinner and sat for a little more time. As Sameer's time of leaving was coming near, Meena returned to the living room. Sameer was carrying a bag with him, which looked like a laptop bag. Sameer opened it and pulled out a packet, which was wrapped in shiny aluminum foil.

He gave Meena the packet and said, "Bhabhi, whenRavi got married, I was not there. But destiny has brought 2 friends together again. Please accept this small gift from me as your wedding gift."

Oh my god. Why being so formal?

He said -- No, bhabhi, I am not formal. If I was there when you 2 got married, won't I have brought you a marriage gift?

I smiled and looked at Meena. She was confused and looked at me with questioning eyes. I signaled her to accept it. Sameer again insisted, and Meena took the packet this time.

Sameer said -- Ok, Ravi, I will take your leave now. See you soon.

We both said goodbye and saw him off.

Sameer left, and we walked inside the home. Kids have slept by now. I asked Meena if she had dinner. She said she ate with kids before putting them to sleep.

I asked her to open the gift packet and see what Sameer had brought us. She opened the packet, and we both got surprised to see what Sameer had gifted us. It was a pair of swiss made Tissot watches made for couples. The watches were classy and beautiful.

Meena said -- Oh my God, These are Tissot watches. Why did he bring such a costly gift?

Even I was surprised to see those watches. Looked like he wanted to impress Meena by such gestures.

I said -- I don't know,. We were indeed close friends. And now he has become a rich man. Maybe he is showing off how rich he has got with time.

12