My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the female watch and put it on Meena's hand. It looked so nice on her hand. Meena then took and put back both the watches in the packet and kept them in the almirah. We then laid down on the bed.

Meena said -- I found it really strange that Sameer is still single.

Yeah, me too. Maybe there is some story behind it.

She said, Hmmm, maybe. But still, such a handsome man, is single and not even having a girlfriend, really strange.

Do you think he is handsome? I said,

Of course. Isn't he?

Well yeah, he is ... but that much?

she smiled and said, are you feeling jealous because I am praising him?

No,, nothing like that. He is handsome but.

Well, I think he is very handsome ... like some Greek God.she said,

Do you think he was trying to flirt with you?

She shockingly said -- What? No. What are you saying?

When he said he would like to marry a girl like you, I felt like he is trying to flirt with you.

She said, Oh come He was not flirting. This was his way of appreciating me and giving us some hints about what kind of girl he may like.

Hmmm ...ok.

Meena -- I wish he gets married soon. We will have one more family of our age group to hang out with.

Me -- Yeah, you are right,. Try if you could find someone for him.

Meena smiled -Let's see,

We then talked for a little while more before going to sleep.

For the next couple of weeks, we met Sameer occasionally. We went out on weekends. Sameer and I both wanted Meena to get a little acquainted with him. Now we were becoming family friends.

One day when I was in the office, Sameer called me. He said that it's now time for us to move one step further. He was confident that Meena appreciates his personality and handsomeness.

I also had this feeling, and I agreed with him. I told him that tonight I will ask Meena about my cuckold fantasy again. If things go fine, I will disclose my desire to see her with him.

The evening I reached home and gifted Meena a new diamond ring. Like most women, it made her really happy.

She said -- I love you, honey. Thank you so much, I love you too. I said,You are happy, naa?

Of course, honey. This is such a beautiful ring.Hmmm, and what do I get for making you happy. (I winked with a naughty smile).

She smiled back -- Anything Honey. I am all yours'.

Me -- Pakka? (Sure?)

She said -- of course, honey. Come on, let's have dinner.

We had dinner and watched some TV before putting the kids to sleep. Soon after, we also lay on the bed.

Meena was wearing a satin nighty as she knew how much I love to see and feel her wearing that kind of nighty. I came closer to her, and she smiled, looking at me. I hugged her tight, and in no time, our lips were locked to each others', and so were our bodies.

I was caressing her body with my hands and kissing her all over on her lips, cheeks, neck, and arms. This was arousing her badly.

I said to her -- my Love, I am so thirsty. Quench my thirst, please.

She smiled -- First, make it wetter and let it flow its juices honey. Then quench as much as you want.

I laid on her side, hugging her, and asked -- Tell me the fastest way of flowing its juices my love.She smiled -- You should know that better, honey.

I put my hands on her bra and said -- Let me suck these big melons then.

She said -- That would help honey, but that's not the fastest way.

I looked at her with questioning eyes -- Then what is the fastest way my love?

She shyly smiled and said -- Lately, I have realized that it melts me like butter melts on a hot pan when you talk dirty to me.

I got excited to hear what she said. It was also a good chance for me to talk to her about my fantasy. I kissed her lips and replied, "yes my love. Even I love talking dirty to you."

She smiled and Then talk naa, honey. Make me wet. Very, very wet.

I hugged her and said -- Ok my love, but promise me you won't be offended by anything I talk about. It's just for fun.

She said -- I know, honey. I won't be offended. You are free to cross all limits.

I said -- next month, we have our anniversary naa?

I will give you Greek god as present for you.

Meena exclaimed with excitement and hugged me -- Oh my god, honey! What are you saying?

I smiled and said -- Yes, my love. You are right. she said, You mean. Sameer?

I kissed her forehead and said -- So intelligent of you, my love. Now tell me, would you be angry with me? She said, No, honey, but...

Me -- But what? Don't you think Sameer is the perfect guy to fulfill my fantasy?

She smiled and did not say anything. Her cheeks turned red, and she lowered her eyes with shyness.

Meena smiled at my excitement and said -- But honey, would he agree to this? What would he think of me?

I said -- You leave those things up to me. I will get him ready, and he won't think anything bad of you. He holds you in high regard.

"You want his bigcock, don't you?" I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, my erection throbbed in my pants.

Meena blushed, her inner struggle was very sexy to me. She couldn't hide her inner slut from me. She delicately cleared her throat and looked back up at me with her big honey eyes. I began to wonder if she was having second thoughts. Maybe I pushed for it too mu- she said "Yes. I want Sameer's big cock. He's a nice guy and I know he'll keep everything confidential.

how do you know?" I stammered. Sameer have big cock? She said may be honey 3 time biger than you 1 think? she look in to my smiled coyly and said my be 10 inchs I think. I said, maybe.

she said, "When a woman is fucked really good, baby, when a man with a big cock can make her his slut in bed, they tend to brag. They want to show off their man in front of their girlfriends, to make them jealous."

She let out a soft sigh. "She said he fucked her so good, so passionately, that she only dated real men from then on."

"W-wow.." My mouth was agape. "So... So he's the one you want. Want to try out?"

"Yes," She looked back at me again. "Is that okay? With you honey?" She turned back to me. "I just don't want to hurt you, Ravi."

I hugging her from behind. She melted back into me as I enclosed her with my arms. I kissed her hair and then the side of her cheek and neck. She smelled so good, she felt so warm. I could feel her breathing in anticipation to my answer.

"It may hurt, but I kind of like the hurt, it's hard to explain." I sighed. "It's good hurt."

She turned her head to me, looking down, Our heads gently touched.

"Good hurt?" Her words were a barely audible whisper.

"Yeah... I really want this." I felt my suppressed desires erupting from my mouth again. "I want you to fuck a Real man in our bed, Meena. I want to feel the pleasure and the hurt from it." My erection was starting to poke her in the butt.

My wife fully turned around in my arms, she said, "Oh my gawd, baby. You're making me horny saying that..." Her eyes drooped in pleasure.

"Yeah? You like that your husband wants to see you fuck a Real man on our marital bed?"

she cupped my erection through my pants.

"Mmmmm, yes, sweetie." She moaned as she moved in to kiss me. I pushed her back and started forcefully removing her blouse.

"Oh!" She gasped. I pressed against her, attacking her neck with kisses as I finished removing her blouse. I rubbed and kneaded her soft breasts over her bra with my hands.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. "It turns me on so fucking much to know my wife is not only thinking about big cock all the time, but already knows which real man she's going to fuck already," I growled. I tossed her bra away and attacked her nipples with my lips.

"Yes, sweetie oh... Yes!" I heard Meena gasp above me. I suckled at a nipple and she ran her fingers through my hair in response. "Yes, sweetie. I can't stand not knowing anymore. I need to know what it's like to be fucked by Real men, I need bigcock, baby. Ever since we watched your cuckold porn I... I need it, baby. I need Sameer's big cock... Please forgive me."

"I want you to have his big cock too, my love," I said into her other nipple, taking it into my mouth. I wrapped my hot tongue around her nipple and tugged.

"It worries me though, Ravi. This can be dangerous don't you think? I don't want this to ruin what we built together... Our marriage and kids." Her voice had a hint of real concern. A concern that I had as well, but all I cared about was satiating my addiction. Fuck the red flags.

"Do you love me, Meena?" I looked up at her.

"Of course I do, Ravi!" She slapped my shoulder. "But you know how I get, I'm a sex addict... I get carried away sometimes... I need you to bring me down to earth if I go too far."

"We won't let it go too far, my love. I love you and you love me. I think it will make our marriage even better." I rolled her nipples with my thumbs and lightly squeezed them. "Hotter."

She bit her lip but still looked down at me with a concerned expression. "Oh, honey... But I could never stand for you to sleep with other girls... I just couldn't."

"And I wouldn't. I only want you to have bigcock, my love." I stood back up and kissed her with passion. She melted into me, draping her arms around my neck.

"I can't wait to be a big cock slut for you, sweetie," she said between kisses.

Meena again gave a naughty smile -- And what if I fell in love with him? He is so handsome, and if he will make love to me, how will I hold myself back from loving him?

I said, i can my love you ever leave me for anyone?

Meena smiled -- Never, honey. You are my first, last, and only love. I can't think of a life without you and the kids. I was just teasing you.

I said, I know my love. I love you.

12