My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer held his hand out to Ravi to shake and said. "Hope that you are feeling better this morning and get some rest tonight. I'll see both of you on Friday around seven."

Sameer walked to the door and Meena got up and met him there as they hugged and Sameer squeezed her ass cheeks with his large hands. Ravi saw that they were kissing than Sameer whispered something to Meena than left.

Meena walked over to Ravi and gave him a kiss and said. "Baby. I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed."

Ravi waited until Meena was in the shower and walked into the bedroom and looked for the book but noticed it was gone. Ravi looked around the bedroom and finally noticed it tucked under the side of the bed on the floor and Ravi sat on the floor and opened it to the index page and began to read it again.

There was a new page folded over and Ravi knew that Meena or Sameer or maybe both of them were reading through the book sometime today. The page that was folded was a chapter called conditioning the husband.

Skimming through the pages, Ravi read a few of the paragraphs and it was giving instructions to the wife on how to limit and control her husband's desire for sex. Ravi read one paragraph that got his heart beating fast again which read. "Practice depriving your husband sex when he asks you for it until he learns that your boyfriend's sexual desires come before his own."

The next paragraph was giving examples in detail and said. "Tell him you are tired or you just want to cuddle. Tell him it would arouse you to see him play with his dick and fantasizing about you screwing your boyfriend. Tell him how talented he is with his tongue and his mouth and you would prefer that he suck on you while you play with his dick"

Emphasize the fact that your boyfriend is very large and your still sore from the last date You should always tell your husband that you love him very much and always remind him how aroused he gets when he watches you performing sex with your boyfriend.

Ravi wanted to read more but heard the water turn off in the bathroom and slipped the book back under the bed where he found it. Ravi walked into the hallway just in time because Meena was in the bedroom picking up the blankets that had been tossed on the floor.

Later that evening Meena and Ravi went out to dinner and when they returned home, Meena went into the study and on her computer. Ravi took the opportunity to sneak into the bedroom to read something new in the book.

Ravi searched under the bed but the book had been moved again so he searched in the drawers and in the closet but couldn't find it anywhere. He figured that Meena put it away somewhere special and he would look another time.

Ravi walked into the den and put his hands around Meena who was sitting at the computer writing something and gave her a kiss on her cheek and said. "Do you feel like having a little sex before we go to bed tonight?"

Meena turned and kissed Ravi on the lips and said. "Baby. I'm so tired from being up most of the night last night. Maybe we'll cuddle when we get in bed later and we can watch some television together."

Ravi rubbed his wife's shoulder as he leaned back up and glanced at the computer screen before leaving the room. Meena was doing exactly what that book had suggested by depriving him of sex.

He also noticed that Meena was writing a diary on the computer tonight and Ravi was going to get in there and check it out as soon as he could.

It was Thursday evening and every night that week Meena had an excuse for not having sex with him. Ravi only had a couple opportunities to search for the book but hadn't had any luck finding it. It wasn't any more than an hour later that Ravi went into the bedroom and saw Meena laying on the bed and reading the book.

Ravi was pretending to look for something in the closet and noticed Meena's metal jewelry box was sitting out and open. It was the sort of box that you would lock all your important things under lock and key and Ravi figured that was where she kept the book but he didn't have a key.

Meena startled Ravi while he was in the closet when she began to talk to someone and when he looked out on the bed he saw that she had called someone on the phone.

Ravi was looking through Meena's documents and found something called the club and clicked it open. The folder had daily entries on it with the last entry being today. Ravi clicked on the first which would have been that past Sunday when Sameer left their house.

It was a diary that Meena was making and everything she learned about Sameer was noted including his favorite positions for sex, where he was ticklish, Sameer's reaction when she performed certain sexual technics including sucking his cock.

Ravi backed out to the main folder again and saw his name and clicked it on and began reading the first entry. Reacted positive while eating Sameer's cum from her pussy and got Aroused talking about Sameer staying in their room and a note saying that he looked concerned about bit marks Sameer had given her.

Ravi didn't know how much time he had so he skipped a couple days and opened yesterday's entry. Asked for sex again but complained of a headache and suggested that he play with himself while fantasizing about her and Sameer making love.

There were other entry's but Ravi didn't want to get caught and shut off the computer just as the phone rang. It was Meena and she was still at Becky's house and said. "Baby. Would you mind clearing a section of your closet out tonight? Sameer will be bringing a few of his things over tomorrow and he will need a place to hang a few shirts and pants."

Ravi replied. "Does he have to hang them in my closet?"

Meena replied. "Baby. Mine is full of dresses and besides, you have some old things you need to get rid of. I'll see you in awhile as soon as I'm through talking to Becky."

Ravi didn't mind making room for a few of Sameer's things in his closet.

It was late Friday afternoon and Meena had gone out that morning and bought a skirt and top to wear.

And Ravi went to his brother-in-law house to drop his kids.

Sameer told her how he loved to see her dress really sexily and wanted her to show her tits when they went out together so Meena had picked out a black skin tight top which revealed her tits and allowed her nipples to poke through. The top came down above her belly button and the black skirt was short and had a belt and rested very low on her hips.

Sameer's request was that she never wore any panties when they were out because he loved to be able to reach underneath at any time and feel a nice smooth pussy.

Meena had finished getting dressed and decided to check the closet to see how Ravi had finished clearing an area for Sameer's things. Meena smiled when she saw that Ravi had did what she had asked.

She walked out into the living room where Ravi was reading the paper and took it away from him and sat on his lap and put her arms around him and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

Meena sad. "Baby. You're such a wonderful husband and I love you very much."

Ravi put his arms around Meena and kissed her again and said. "Want to have wild sex before Sameer arrives?"

Meena hugged Ravi and kissed his face several times and said in a childish voice. "Oh. Baby. I just got all ready for the evening and Sameer will be here soon. I promise that we'll have some wild sex as soon as Sameer leaves on Sunday morning."

Meena sat on Ravi's lap and cuddled with him as Ravi rubbed the palm of his hand across her thighs feeling her soft skin. Meena kissed his lips as Ravi gently moved his hand under the short skirt and touched her bare pussy.

Meena moaned when Ravi pushed his finger into her slit which was wet and kissed her on the lips again until she said. "Take your pants off for me."

Ravi stood up and took his pants off as fast as he could because they hadn't had sex in a couple weeks and waited for Meena to strip but she said. "Sit on the coach for me and spread your legs."

Ravi did what he was told and Meena got on her knee's and took Ravi's dick in her hands and leaned down and licked the head than put it in her mouth and started to suck him.

Meena was very well skilled at the art of giving head and licked his dick and balls with her hot wet tongue.

Meena was so beautiful and Ravi stroked her really long blonde hair as she continued to give him head. Ravi was aware that Meena hadn't had much experience before they were married but he had taught her the art of sucking a dick over the past few years and she did it expertly.

Ravi was moving his hips as Meena moved her tongue around the head as she lovingly sucked her husband's dick. Ravi couldn't hold out any longer as he started to groan and yelled. "Honey. I'm going too cum."

Meena continued to move her tongue skillfully around his dick until she felt the first wave of hot cum entering her mouth and she swallowed it as another spurt entered her mouth. Meena continued to lick and suck the head of his dick as she carefully moved her hands along his dick squeezing every last drop of cum that remained trapped inside his veins.

Meena raised her head and leaned forward and kissed her husband sending her tongue into his mouth as he sucked her tongue he tasted his own cum. This was the first time that Meena had ever done that to him and after she spit a tiny drop of cum into his mouth and continued to hold the kiss for several more seconds Meena looked at him and smiled.

Meena leaned down and kissed his chest and looked back up into Ravi's eyes and said. "Did you like tasting your own cum that you squirted into my mouth?"

Ravi kissed Meena and replied. "I didn't expect you to do that but it turned me on."

Meena smiled and said. "I thought it would since you liked eating Sameer's cum from my pussy last weekend. You never have to be shy with me about your feelings and if that arouses you than we'll do it more often. If you're too shy to say anything to Sameer while he is here than I'll tell him what you like to do."

Meena giggled at something she was thinking and Ravi said. "What's wrong?"

Meena replied. "I thought of a few other ideas that we can do with Sameer together but I want to surprise you. We better get ready because he'll be here in another hour and I still have to apply makeup."

Ravi got up wondering what Meena had thought was so funny as he pulled his pants up. Sameer arrived on Time and they all went out to dinner where Sameer insisted that Meena sit next to him at the restaurant which got them a few stares from the older women at the nearby tables.

Sameer was rather polite and friendly with Ravi because after all Sameer was now screwing his beautiful wife. Meena felt good that Sameer spent most of his time talking to Ravi on every subject imaginable but stayed away from their arrangement and sex completely.

Meena was naive to think that Sameer was so concerned with things that Ravi liked and wanted to know more about him personally.

When they returned to Meena and Ravi's house, Sameer brought his things into the room and neatly hung everything in the closet. Meena helped him arrange a few things while Ravi fixed the drinks.

Sameer had asked Ravi for a particular brand of Vodka and when he said he didn't have it, he volunteered to go out and purchase it. Ravi got into the car and drove off to the liquor store leaving Meena with Sameer sitting in the room.

Ravi returned thirty minutes later and still seen Sameer and Meena out at the table near the balcony. They hadn't noticed he returned from the store and saw that Sameer seemed to be explaining something to Meena because of the way he was moving his hands so animate.

Ravi put the package on the kitchen counter and began mixing the drinks and could hear Meena laughing and talking loud and heard Meena say. "No. You got to be kidding me."

Ravi figured that Sameer was telling her a joke or something but heard Sameer reply loudly and said. "You can read it yourself because its right here in chapter nine."

Getting curious on what Sameer was talking about, Ravi walked out near the living room and saw that Meena was busy reading something and stepped a few feet closer and noticed she had the member's guide for wives.

Ravi was trying to remember what chapter nine was all about but hardly had time to look through much of the book because Meena kept it locked away from him.

He hurried back to the kitchen and added the ice to the drinks as fast as he could and carried them out on a tray where he saw that Sameer had moved his chair closer to Meena and rested his big hand on her thigh.

Meena was still intensely reading the handbook as Ravi passed out the drinks and asked Meena. "What are you reading?"

Meena was trying to finish a paragraph and didn't reply verbally but took Ravi's hand in hers and held him tight as Sameer laughed and said. "Meena's reading something that you don't have to be concerning about."

Meena finished reading and was still holding Ravi's hand and pulled him close as he leaned down and they kissed as she finally replied. "Honey. Would you get the pretzels off the refrigerator for us to snack on?"

Ravi retrieved the pretzels never getting a reply from Meena and walked back out to the table and found Meena gone. Ravi looked at Ravi who immediately said. "Meena went to put her book away and to change into something."

Ravi sat at the table and Sameer was eager to talk and stated the conversation and said. "Ravi. You shouldn't be embarrassed practicing this life style because I've met a few white husbands' who felt the way you do when they actually got involved."

Ravi replied. "I've really been surprised with my wife because I didn't expect Meena to be so eager to get involved."

Sameer started to laugh and replied. "The wives are always eager once they get the green light from their husband's. I haven't seen a wife yet that wanted to quit because she didn't like the lifestyle."

Sameer continued. "Meena seems to like the lifestyle but she has been worried about you. She seems to think you're very unhappy because she hasn't heard any encouragement from you."

Ravi asked. "What do you think I should do to let her know that I'm not unhappy?"

Sameer replied. "With my experience I find that the wives feel guilty if their husband's don't. Verbally give them encouragement in the presence of their boyfriend. Meena is just like other wives and for example, they like to hear their husband's make suggestions for the evening."

Ravi said. "I get really excited thinking about Meena having sex with another man but I guess I expected to be involved a lot more."

Sameer replied. "This is your chance to get involved and let her know you enjoy watching and seeing her being aggressive and taking charge in your relationship. This lifestyle involves many sacrifices from you as the husband which might be humiliating to you but that's the emotional high you got involved in this in the first place."

Sameer added. "All three of us are involved in this for different reasons and your fantasy is being Meena's cuckold so you have to let her know that you want to be her cuckold."

Ravi replied. "What should I tell her?"

Sameer said. "Ravi. It may humiliate you to be honest with your wife about your desires and your fantasy but you have to swallow your pride and let her know what you want."

Ravi said. "Do you think Meena will stop feeling guilty if I tell her what I want to see her do with you?"

Sameer replied. "Ravi. Meena wants to please you and she is waiting to hear you give that approval to her so she can start pleasing you and fulfilling your fantasy. Meena will expect you to give me approval as well to help her fulfill that fantasy."

Ravi sat thinking about Sameer's suggestion as Meena walked into the room wearing a tiny black transparent baby doll without any panties. Meena spun around so Sameer could get a good look at her and instead of going to him she walked over and sat on her husband's lap giving him a kiss and putting her arm around his neck.

Sameer was giving Ravi good eye contact to see if he was going to carry out what they were just talking about. Ravi was massaging his wife's thigh and feeling how soft she felt and kissed her arm and near her neck giving her tiny little bumps on her neck.

Meena was still kissing her husband and looking into his eyes with a babyish expression on her face. Ravi finally said. "I bet Sameer would like to get a better look at you in your little baby doll, would you like to get up and dance for your boyfriend?"

Meena gave him another kiss and replied. "Baby. Sameer's going to want to do other things if I get him excited with a dance."

Ravi kissed her shoulder again as he replied. "Honey. Sameer's definitely going to want to screw you tonight."

Meena replied. "Is that what you want Sameer to do?"

Ravi swallowed hard and said. "Honey. I'm really getting excited thinking about watching Sameer screw you with his big cock. From now on I want you to decide when you want to screw Sameer You never have to ask for my permission because I love to watch. If you're horny and want a big cock inside you than I think you should screw him as often as you wish."

Ravi glanced at Sameer and said. "Sameer You have my permission to screw Meena anytime she allows you because I'm her cuckold and I love her very much."

Meena was kissing her husband's face and said. "Honey. What about you? Do you still want to have sex with me or are you happy watching Sameer make love to me?"

Ravi had to think about this question and knew they would want an answer and finally figured out something to say and replied. "Honey. I'm excited watching you screw your boyfriend and want you to be horny and fresh for him when he is here. I'll screw you only when you or Sameer allows me."

Meena was surprised to hear Ravi's answer and said. "Baby. Would it be more exciting for you if I only allow my boyfriend to make that decision?"

Ravi swallowed his pride and glanced at Sameer and replied. "Sameer I'll wait until I have your permission to screw my wife and that will include the time you're not here."

Meena kept kissing Ravi's face and whispered. "Baby. Sameer told me this would excite you because most of the men love it and I'm sure he will allow you to screw me when he's not here."

Sameer could hear Meena whispering and he could hear what she had just told Ravi and sat with a grin on his face and knew the fun of this swinging relationship was just the beginning.

"Sameer brought a new toy for us and he wanted to try it on you to see if it fits. I never saw one before so we'll have to let him explain how it works and what we have to do."

Sameer had been right when he said that he would be excited taking full advantage of his cuckold status because his dick felt like it was going to bust at the moment.

Meena stood up and took Sameer's hand and Ravi was surprised when she took her other hand and held it out to him as they all walked together into the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom Ravi let go of Meena's hand while they stood kissing. Sameer said to Ravi. "Ravi. Walk into the closet and bring me the small blue box that you see near my shoes."

Ravi retrieved the small box and brought it to Sameer who was sitting on the bed next to his wife. Sameer gave Meena the small box and said. "Open it up and take a look inside but don't show Ravi what it is yet."

Ravi carefully watched Meena as she opened the box and looked inside keeping it tilted so he couldn't see. Ravi knew by the expression on his wife's face that she didn't have any idea what was in the box even as she looked at it.

Meena finally looked at Sameer and said. "What are these things for?"

Sameer leaned over and whispered in Meena's ear and explained to her what the objects was in the box. Ravi saw Meena looking toward his bulge in his pants and gently closed the lid on the box and placed it on the bed and said. "Ravi. Would you like to get naked and join us on the bed?"