My Beautiful Wife Meena Cuckold Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi Took his clothes off and waited for them to stop kissing and fondling each other. Meena patted the bed right next to her indicating that she wanted Ravi to set on the bed. Meena kissed her husband and said. "Sameer brought a new toy for us and he wanted to try it on you to see if it fits. I never saw one before so we'll have to let him explain how it works and what we have to do."

Meena was very naive and had no idea what it was Sameer had brought even after Sameer told Meena what purpose its use was.

Sameer started giving Ravi instructions and said. "Ravi. We'll start by having you get a small bucket of ice and a towel and bring them back in here."

Ravi walked out into the kitchen and got the ice and a towel and when he got back into the bedroom he found Meena on her knee's giving Sameer a blow job.

Sameer taped her on the shoulder and said. "Honey. Your cuckold is back."

Meena stood up and looked at Sameer and said. "Darling. What do I need to do to him first?"

Sameer grinned as he said. "First. I want him to lie on the bed and you can suck on his dick and get him nice and aroused for me and I'll tell you when you can stop. Whatever you do, be very careful not to allow him to have an orgasm because it will ruin his rush as a cuckold"

Ravi was on the bed as Meena started licking his cock which was already hard and placed her soft hands on his thighs as she sucked on his dick. Meena used her tongue expertly worked it over the head and along the side flicking her tongue at the little veins.

Sameer smiled as Meena worked her tongue on her husband and took hold of her leg and leaned over and began to lick her pussy. Meena was moving her hips into Sameer's tongue as she sucked her husband's dick.

Several minutes later, Sameer stopped licking Meena's pussy and said. "Honey. I think he's had enough pleasure for now. You better stop before he shoots his load all over the bed."

Sameer said. "Honey. Have your cuckold stand up next to the bed and I'll wrap the ice in the towel for you."

Sameer laid the towel on the blanket and placed about a dozen ice cubes in the center of the towel and looked at Meena and said. "Honey. I want you to take the towel in your hands and keep the ice cubes on top and wrap it around Ravi's dick for me."

Meena sort of giggled and said. "Sameer... That's going to be too cold for him... Do I have to?"

Sameer chuckled as he replied. "Ravi will be just fine now go ahead and wrap the ice around him."

Meena picked the towel up and cradled it in the palm of her hands as she placed it under Ravi's dick and wrapped the towel around him and said. "Ah... My poor baby... It will be all right in a couple minutes."

Sameer said. "Hold the towel there until you feel him getting soft and we'll take a peek and see how he looks in a few minutes."

Sameer left the bedroom and returned a few minutes later with a plastic container filled with cold water. Sameer put his hands on Meena's waist and kissed her on the neck and said. "Honey. Take the towel away and we'll check and see how he is doing."

Meena carefully opened the towel and looked at Ravi's cock which not only lost its erection but seemed to shrink as Sameer chuckled and said. "Let me put a few ice cubes in this container and we'll have him soak it in here for a few minutes."

Sameer has Ravi hold the plastic container under his dick and balls keeping the submerged in the ice cold water. Sameer had picked the box up and was whispering to Meena and seemed to be explaining to her what he wanted her to do.

Ravi spent the next fifteen minutes with his dick and balls in the cold water and during that time Meena and Sameer were kissing and fondling each other on the bed until Sameer finally said. "Why don't you check and see if he is shriveled enough to put this thing on him?"

Meena took a peek and said. "Honey. Ravi's penis is shriveled and really small."

Sameer replied. "Good. Ravi. Keep your dick in the water until Meena is ready for you."

Sameer gave Meena a few last minute instructions as she kneeled on the floor with the object and said. "Baby. Go ahead and remove the container so I can dry your dick really quickly."

Ravi moved the container of water and Sameer gave her the towel and she dried him off as fast as she could and Sameer said. "Ravi. Take the towel and hold it over your eyes until Meena is finished."

Ravi covered his eyes and felt Meena touching his genital area which was numb after being frozen for the past half hour. He could feel Meena holding his dick and slide something on him than he felt her hand lifting his balls than heard a snap which sounded like a pair of handcuffs being locked.

Meena finished after several minutes and allowed Ravi to examine it to see if she had done everything correctly. Sameer chuckled looking at her work and he said. "That's my girl."

Ravi could hear them kissing again and felt Meena kissed his own belly as Sameer said. "OK. You can remove the towel."

Ravi dropped the towel and looked down at his cock and saw what he had figured they were doing but very different from anything he had ever seen. Meena had put a chastity tube on his dick.

It was a chrome chastity tube which completely encased his cock which kept it bent in a forty-five degree angle. There was a chrome ring around his balls and attached to the tube that resembled one side of a pair of hand cuffs.

The head of Ravi's dick could be seen pointing toward the floor which would allow him to pee. The tube was small in diameter which explained why they had to shrink his penis with the cold water.

Meena put her arm on her husband's hand and said. "Baby. Don't be afraid of it. It's only an adult toy. Sameer thought you would get a thrill out of wearing it."

Meena leaned over and kissed Ravi on his cheek than said. "Baby. Sameer said it's a toy that husband's wear when they want to practice the role of being a cuckold."

Sameer was watching Ravi's reaction as Meena spoke to him and added. "You can even take a shower with it on because it won't rust."

Meena took hold of Ravi's hand and said. "Baby. Come with me into the front room for a minute."

Meena took Ravi out into the living room and told him. "Baby. Sameer wanted to be alone with me for awhile but I promise to come and get you later once he wants you to join us."

Meena hugged Ravi and kissed his neck and a few more kisses along his cheek than looked at the chastity tube and said. "Baby. Don't look so sad, it's only a toy and you can take it off when Sameer leaves on Sunday."

Ravi hugged Meena and said. "I know. I heard some of the men at the cuckold video."

Meena was staring at her husband and replied. "Really?"

Ravi replied. "Yeah. He his wife's black boyfriend kept the key and would only unlock him a couple times a month."

Meena was staring at her husband thinking about what he just told her and gave him another kiss and said. "I'll see you later."

Ravi sat on the sofa and leaned back feeling the metal tube on his dick and trying to get a better look at the way it was made. It fit tight and secure and there would be no way he could ever slip this thing off without having it cut off or opening it with the key.

Ravi hadn't heard Meena mention anything about having a key for this thing but he was sure she would have one before she locked him into it.

Meena had progressed over the last ten days more than Ravi would have ever imagined as if she had experience in cuckolding and interracial swinging. She's so eager to fuck Sameer on these dates that Ravi hardly believed this was his wife. He had no complaints other than wanting to know how she got hooked on Sameer so fast.

Ravi fell asleep on the sofa and had been sleeping when he was startled by a noise but looked around and only seen the dark room with the moon shining through the window. A second later and the lamp went on next to the sofa and when he turned his head he saw Sameer standing next to him.

Ravi looked at Sameer and saw the man standing naked in front of him with his cock semi-hard and still wet most likely from being inside Meena's pussy. Although Sameer's cock was not fully erect, it still appeared huge dangling down in front of him.

Sameer said. "I'm glad to see you're awake because your wife is in the bedroom waiting for you to come in and join her."

Ravi slowly got off the sofa and stood up and walked into the bedroom to see Meena. He was surprised that Sameer had come out to get him and wondered what was going on. Ravi entered the room, and he saw Meena laying on her back with her ass propped up on a pillow. She was holding her legs back against her chest and looked at Ravi and smiled.

Ravi walked closer as Meena said. "Baby. Come here and give me a kiss."

Ravi leaned over and kissed Meena's lips as she reached out and held his hand and said. "Baby. I want you to climb on the bed between my legs and eat my pussy clean for me."

Ravi noticed that Meena was still sweating and smelled of sex and looked totally used along with the bit marks on her tits and neck as she had last weekend.

Ravi kissed her thigh as he climbed between Meena's legs and looked at her gaping pussy and seen a puddle of white cum puddled inside the opening. Ravi realized why he had been called into the room when he saw Sameer come in and leaned over and kissed Meena's lips and held one of her legs up and said. "Ravi. Be gently with your wife when you lick her she's really sensitive after all the screwing we've had."

Ravi put his tongue along the slit and gently took a lick and thought to himself that it was now or never and dipped his tongue inside Meena's pussy and began licking and sucking out all of the cum Sameer had deposited inside Meena's pussy.

Meena was playing with Ravi's hair as he licked her pussy and said to him. "Baby. Does it taste good?"

Ravi held his hands on Meena's ass to help hold her legs back and replied. "It tastes different."

Ravi spent at least fifteen minutes licking and cleaning Meena's pussy until she got out of bed and gone to pee and came back into the bedroom and said. "Sameer Lie down on the bed for me and I'll suck your cock."

Sameer lay on the bed as Meena lay on her side on the other side of him and said. "Ravi. I want you to lie on the other side of Sameer and watch me while I suck Sameer's cock for him."

Meena began to lovingly lick Sameer's cock and held it in her tiny hands as she worked on his balls as well as the shaft. Meena took the large head into her mouth and sucked and teased it than moved her tongue along the side.

Meena was taking her time with Sameer's cock and lifted her head and leaned over and kissed Ravi sending her tongue into his mouth. Ravi was stroking Meena's hip as he watched his wife continue sucking Sameer

Sameer began getting an intense expression of his face several minutes later and Ravi figured the big man was getting ready to shoot his load into Meena's mouth. Meena was focusing on the head while moving her hands along the side pumping the giant cock until it finally happened.

Ravi's face was only a foot away from Meena's as he watched and listened to Sameer groaning and flexing his large hips and sending his load of cum inside Meena's mouth.

Meena reached out and touched Ravi on the shoulder indicating that she wanted him to come closer and when he was only inches away from her face she lifted off Sameer's cock and gave Ravi a kiss.

Ravi realized what Meena was doing as soon as she put her tongue into his mouth. Meena was spiting Sameer's cum into his mouth as they kissed and mingled her tongue into Ravi's mouth sharing the load of cum with her husband.

Ravi and Meena continued their kiss for almost a minute as Sameer watched them sharing his cum. Meena continued kissing her husband than kissed his face and whispered into his ear and said. "I love you more than ever."

Meena kissed Ravi again and moved around and took hold of his cock which was confined to the chastity tube and rubbed her thumb on the head of his dick and looked into his eyes and said. "Baby. Your dick can't have an erection locked in this thing but we'll get to screw this week when Sameer isn't here."

Meena kissed Ravi again before he got out of bed leaving them alone again and when he got into the hallway and looked back and seen Meena climbing up next to Sameer on the pillow. He waited in the hall for a few seconds and watched them as they lay cuddling as Meena moved her leg and rested it on top of Sameers thighs.

Meena seemed to love the lifestyle and hoped she really meant what she had just told him about loving him even more. Meena only knew Sameer for a week but had got very cozy other than having sex with the man.

Ravi figured the lifestyle had its good moments but Sameer was the sort of man that always wanted more.

Ravi entered the guest room for the second time in a week and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

It was Sunday afternoon and Sameer was kissing Meena goodbye and said he would see her the following weekend.