My Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man's journey into womanhood.
1k words
4.52
15.5k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
101again
101again
23 Followers

His bedroom smelled of lavender and old spice. I hadn't stopped kissing him as he carried me to his bed. Lowering me onto his mattress, I could see the lust in his eyes. He wanted me just as much as I needed him.

He pulled my pants down along with my boxers. I couldn't believe how much I had leaked! The inside of my boxers were slick with a bright sheen of precum. I was still leaking!

As I was taking off my shirt, sitting on the edge of the bed, I could feel his thumb caressing the head of my cock. My shirt was off and to my delighted surprise, he was stroking his cock as well. 

Now, I've always thought I was fairly well equipped. 6.5" uncut, fairly thick, large balls. I was proud of it. But this man... this man before me... was at least 8" and incredibly thick! I sat there admiring this man for a long time. The veins, my Lord the veins! I was honestly in love.

He guided my hand to his member. I wrapped my fingers around him, hardly touching my finger tips, while he removed his shirt. His chest was well defined and well groomed. 

"Aren't you an excitable little boy, or should I call you girl." He said as he rubbed the slickness off of my cock.

I was taken aback. "Why would you call me a girl?" I was so confused. 

"You've been very feminine sense arriving. Hand gestures, overall movement. Did I read that wrong?"

My head was spinning, trying to think back. Perhaps I assumed the role my girlfriend inhabited. Being the only intimate experience I have had, I stepped into her mannerisms.

While I was sitting there thinking about everything, he had gone to a dresser drawer and back. He laid a few clothes on the bed. 

I look over and see black lace. Black lace cheeky panties with straps and black lace bustier corset. My face gave no deception to my surprise.

"You don't have to wear them, I just thought you may be interested."

Deep down I wanted to wear them, but I didn't want to admit that to myself. "I can't wear those! They are... too cute and I'm manly.." (lame excuse but that is what my teenaged mind decided upon).

He laughed and gave me a big smile. "If you are uncomfortable with it, I still want you. But if you want, we can shave your pretty little body."

I flushed. I was no longer the slight tanned color but a bright red. He wanted this and honestly, so did I. Never had I tried on panties before but I was deeply curious. The fabric was always so smooth and soft. 

"I want to. I want you. Let's... let's do it." My heart skipped! We went to the bathroom together. We both climbed into the shower with a razor and lavender shaving cream. He must have planned this. 

I had very little to no hair on my legs so he started on my chest. His hands rubbing my body with shaving cream felt wonderful! He was so rugged but so incredibly gentle while doing this simple act. He took the razor and started to shave me. I had never been shaved by someone before! 

My chest, arms and my armpits done, he moved to my groin. Lathering up my cock, he kissed me deep, "You look gorgeous baby girl." He whispered as he started removing what little hair I had down there. I was so excited by his tone and the idea of being a girl!

We both cleaned off and stepped out of the shower. As I was drying off he stepped out, returning with a plastic bag. "Put all of it on if you would like. I will be waiting on the bed baby girl."

As he shut the door, I looked in the bag. The same black lace cheekies and corset were on top. Underneath were black strapped open toed heels and a brunette wig. 

I was flustered. Have I gone too far? Do I really want this? What if I LIKE it? Oh my god... what if I DO like it!? I've come this far. Just a little further I suppose.

I take the corset out and wrap it around myself. My girlfriend wore them a lot so I had seen how she put them on. I laced it up snug and spun it around. Making slight adjustments to the fit and placement of the cups. It fit quite well. Next were the panties. One leg at a time. I slipped them up, feeling the fabric fit nicely into my athletic butt. The feeling was astounding! 

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and put the heels on. Standing was difficult but I caught my balance. 

The wig was well made, very smooth fibers, seemed to be real hair. I had short hair so it was easy to slip it on. I brush the hair with my fingers to make some sort of hairstyle and then looked in the mirror.

What stood before me wasn't a highschool jock. The reflection blazing back at me was this cute, sexy brunette in heels. I was turned on and frightened. Why do I feel so comfortable? Why am I not nervous anymore? My mind raced as I paced the bathroom. Both out of worry for what I now know I enjoy and to practice walking in heels.

I swallowed, took a deep breath, adjusted my panties as my cock had now gone soft but still quite drippy. I walked to the bathroom door and with a steady hand, opened the door.

The bedroom was dimly lit with candles. This time, the scent of lavender was gone. Replaced with the smell of Rosa centifolia. I knew the smell because of my home economics teacher. And on the bed laid my man. He was sipping a glass of wine and reading. His body was an image to behold. His pecs were massive and well defined, touched with a fair amount of hair. Standing at attention was the masterpiece that I intended to have take my virginity. In all it's veiny, throbbing glory, he gave his cock a good slow stroke. "You look gorgeous, Ashley."

101again
101again
23 Followers