My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 02: Friday

Story Info
My two subs together, the weekend gets off to a good start.
7k words
4.64
13.3k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers

Friday Night

== JEREMY'S TALE ==

I was alone in the darkness, nude, arms tightly stretched above my head. It was a welcome respite because up until a few minutes ago my backside was tasting the lash from my Mistress. She had been laying into my tender flesh for quite a long time, enjoying me writhing in her basement that we had converted into a makeshift dungeon until she took a look at her watch (I had no idea the time, she insisted no clocks were to hang on the walls so I would never know how long I'd been kept down there).

Wendy declared, "Look at how time has flown, Jeremy. I have something to attend to so don't go anywhere, I'll give you a bit of a rest and be back in two shakes of my cat-o-nine tales. I will leave you waiting and contemplating the kiss of my whip against your bare skin. Imagining the weight of my flogger as it comes down on your back. Soft, sensual, gentle like the touch of a lover or harsh and cruel discipline for a wayward slave? You don't care, do you? You crave my touch, regardless of its form. You would suffer any torment just to be in my presence and breathe in my scent. Whatever it takes, you willingly submit to my every desire, just for a brief smile or laugh or word of praise from my lips. Your only focus is on me. Your only desire is to be found worthy. Go on, beg me. I want to hear it from your own lips. Tell me what you want. Tell me who owns you...mind, body, and soul."

"You do, my Mistress."

Smiling, after kissing me on the cheek she then turned, set down her lash on a table and sauntered to the stairs. Turning to blow me a kiss, she turned out the light and went upstairs, the door closing at the top sealing me in darkness to hang from her ceiling.

You might reasonably ask, "How did you get into this predicament?" My mind wandered as I reminisced to how events had unfolded that lead me to be left hanging from her dungeon ceiling in the dark. On Wednesday I had flown to Connecticut from Northwest Florida to celebrate my Mistress' birthday. Arriving late, we had gone out for drinks after I landed at Bradley airport. Our reverie didn't last long before passion overtook us and we ran back to her place to have hot sex in her large shower, slipping and sliding like two love-struck seals. The next day we slept in late, had a nice time shopping and I took her out for a fabulous dinner to celebrate the turning of another year. Over dessert, she had told me in her dark Domme voice that she had something special planned for the weekend that would be extraordinary so not to make any plans as I'd be "tied up". For most people that would be a simple metaphor, but I knew from past practices that when my Mistress said that - she was being painfully literal.

So then it was Friday, and we had stayed inside for most of the day relaxing, chatting and watching NetFlix. I was both anxious and in a constant state of excitement, all day she would reach over and stroke my manhood through my slacks occasionally just to keep me on a slow simmer, and also lean over to nip my ear. Her hot breath in my ear drives me mad with lust. I was wondering what devious things her Dark Goddess had envisioned for tonight, as she has in the past pushed me to my limits in all sorts of ways. But that's what makes our relationship so awesome, although it may be physically painful, it's never boring. Plus it gives us both what we desire, her to dominate, me to be lost in subservience.

As the day ended, we watched the sunset from her back patio over a nice white wine, a pinot grigio I believe. Once the sun had descended below the limb of the earth and twilight had fallen, we had gone back inside and ordered pizza from the local delivery. I could see my Mistress's dominant side was starting to rise by the tone of her voice as she instructed me to put on my slave collar around my neck. Made of leather and very wide to force my head up, It was my collar and putting it on started my descent into sub-space to my Mistress. When the doorbell rang she coyly pronounced that I was to go answer the door and pay the driver. When I complained about being seen at her door wearing my collar her reply was simply, "Just be glad I didn't have you answer the door naked as well and with a ball gag so you couldn't whine about it like a petulant child."

I agreed verbally as I could see her ordering that wondering at the same time what the delivery guy was thinking seeing me collared as I did my best to casually hand him the money owed for the pizza. Bringing it back in, I set it down and Wendy bade me go into the kitchen and return with plates, napkins, and be undressed. "I guess this is where the playtime starts," was my thought as I did as instructed returning as quickly as I could after removing my clothes and after folding them neatly, setting them aside and got the cutlery.

"I see you are getting excited already, my dear," Wendy snickered pointing at my erection leading the way into the living room. "I expect you to be able to get that little thing hard for me for my entire birthday weekend on command," she proffered up a pill that I knew to be Cialis. "Why don't you take this with your dinner to make sure you, and specifically it, don't let me down?" Normally I have no issue getting rigid, especially when I'm around such a hot woman as my Mistress. However, we've found that when bound and left alone for extended periods or after a serious period of corporal punishment I can go soft. That never sits well with her as she hates having to work to get me hard again. I guessed that she had a full weekend planned if she wanted me to have some chemical assurance.

After taking the proffered pill I popped it in my mouth saying, "Down the hatch," and used my jack and coke to wash it down. I attempted to sit down on the couch next to her, but she pointed at the floor and said, "No, Jeremy. Subs don't get to use furniture unless they are directed to. You can sit on the floor. That is unless you want to become my furniture."

"Yes, Mistress."

I sat on the floor and we finished up "house hunters international" while eating our pizza. It was delicious; sausage, white sauce, and bacon. When finished my mistress had me clean up and after tidying up the kitchen return to her in the living room. She turned me around and put my hands behind my back which she cuffed and fastened together with a handy carabineer. She tugged my head backward by my collar and whispered darkly in my ear, "I've had a fabulous time with you these last two days dildo-whore, but now it's time to celebrate my birthday with a full weekend of your submission. That fact that you as a free man freely choose to submit to my Dark Goddess is the greatest gift you could give me, and for that I thank you."

She grabbed my turgid cock roughly and pulled, leading me through the main floor hallway to the back staircase that led to her dungeon basement. Originally just a simple unfinished cement basement, over the last few years every time I have come up she has had me work on it making improvements such as hooks all over the ceiling walls and support columns, wood paneling on one section of the cement walls, a pegboard holding numerous of the toys she's collected over the years and a full set of wooden shelves containing a variety of the tools of her favorite pastime - dominance and inflicting pain. Wooden bondage furniture was set here and there and I saw the dildo on a pole that I had been left impaled on one trip. The memory of that evil thing sent shivers down my spine. The small windows were covered in thick foam so when you were down there you had no idea the time of day it was, and the foam deadened any screams that would have alerted the neighbors to what transpired in the seemingly normal two-story house.

"Let's start slowly, shall we?" My Mistress asked rhetorically. She undid my hands only to refasten them in front of me and had me raise them. Attaching the carabineer between my wrists to a rope that hung down from a small block and tackle, she went to the other end and pulled raising my hands high until I was almost on tip-toes. She secured the rope to a boat tie-down on one of the pillars and came back to me.

"Oh, the things we're going to experience this weekend will be magical, my sweet sub." She touched my lips with her fingertips and slowly ran them down my neck to my chest. Pausing to play with my nipples, I felt them grow hard enough to cut diamonds. "I am envisaging that this will be a weekend to remember, I hope you feel the same."

"I am yours, my Mistress. Use my body as you will."

She continued her scrutiny of my stretched body, "Oh that I will, fear not. It will give me much pleasure in so many ways and you might enjoy some of it as well." She smiled as her hand had found its way down to my throbbing erection and began to stroke. Shocks of pleasure permeated my body as her caress got me rock-hard and I began to sway from her ceiling my hips thrusting in time.

Leaning in to kiss me deeply Wendy breathed, "See my love. I can bring you such pleasure. Do you want more?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm sure that can be arranged over the next 48 hours, but right now my Dark Goddess needs something else... can you guess what that could be?"

"My Pain."

"Oh yes. You know me so well, don't you?"

She stepped away and went over to the wall of toys and selected a long, black, many-tailed flogger. Coming back to me she turned me to the wall giving her the most room to work with. She began to flog my back slowly, one swipe every second or so. Wendy was a professional when it came to her craft, never going to fast, but slowly building up the tension and pain so my body could keep up, a symphony of sensations slowly leading to my abject submission and torture.

She started at my upper back, and when I could feel it starting to sting, she moved down to my lower back for just a moment before reaching her favorite place to whip me - my rear end. After a few minutes to let the sensations start, she began to use more force and slow her pace. Each strike caused me to lurch a little despite being hung as I was and a couple of times I could feel the ends of the flogger tails wrap around to hit the front of my thighs which smarted even more.

She kept this up for a while, not saying anything, the only sounds in her basement were the crack of the flogger against my skin, her breath coming faster, and the grunts that came from me as I was subjected to her attention. Time ceased to be a thing, as my mind went inward with the pain until I realized it had been a minute since the last taste of her flogger.

She had already set the flogger down back in its place and came back to me, looking at her wrist.

All this had transpired already, and here I was, still in place awaiting her return. My devious Mistress often likes to leave me alone to ponder my fate and recoup my energies while she prepares for another round. That was quite okay by me as I was able to quiet my hectic mind that keeps analyzing everything around me all the time, to just give myself a chance to simply feel and experience.

I didn't have much longer to wait in reverie as the lights suddenly came back on flooding the dungeon with harsh light and I heard footsteps on the stairs. Blinking away the sudden tears, I thought I was imagining it at first and shook my head. No, it was real as I took a second gander and saw my Mistress coming down the stairs, but she held a leash in her hand and being led behind her was another woman! Oh my God, this was unexpected but so amazingly erotic. Wendy had on a thin black choker collar around her thin neck, a black bustier, black panties that were under a black garter holding up fishnet hose. Her hair was pulled back into a pony-tail which I recognized meant she was in her Domme role.

The unknown woman had on a collar, not unlike mine but with a little dog-tag clipped to the front where her leash was also attached. Her hands were behind her back obviously secured. She wore jeans and a simple buttoned-up blouse. Shorter than my Mistress, she was pretty with large eyes and a large chest. To round out the package, a red ball gag was firmly inserted into her red lips and fastened behind her chestnut-colored hair.

Leading the new woman into the center of the room I saw her eyes wide taking my nude form in, probably shocked to find me naked and hanging from Wendy's ceiling. I grew embarrassed in my being exposed like this and felt my face grow red.

"Jeremy, I'd like you to meet the other member of my birthday party this weekend. This is Janette. Janette, this is my main sub you've heard so much about, Jeremy, or as I like to refer to him as my 'dildo-whore'". Say 'Hi' and be nice as you two are going to make my birthday one for the books. This weekend I will overpower your senses as my hands tear into you with my instruments of pain and pleasure."

"Hello Janette, it's a pleasure to meet you, sorry I can't shake your hand," I said

"Mmmmm, Mmmmm Mmmmm"

"Don't be droll, Jeremy. Attempts at stupid humor won't get you in my good standing." Wendy put her hands on my chest pulling my nipples, "For your information, I've been starting to train Janette to be a sub. She was a great friend up until a month ago, but she makes a better pet. That's what she has become, can you read her dog-tag?"

She pulled Janette over to me and held up the dog tag that was attached to her collar. It read, "Wendy's Pet". Wendy then went over to the shelves and picked up a second dog tag. Coming over to me she held it up and I could read, "Dildo-Whore". She snickered, "You know how much I like matched sets, so I got you a tag for your collar too." She pulled on my collar and clipped it onto the front. "Much better, now my two subs are both collared with appropriate titles. Since you two are going to get very much better acquainted these next 48 hours, let's have Janette properly say 'Hi' by showing off her talented mouth."

My Mistress pulled Janette over to my stretched frame and directed sternly, "kneel here," while pointing at my feet. Janette turned her big brown eyes up to Wendy and squeaked against her ball gag. "Yes, you must my pet. Jeremy was a very good boy by taking me out to a fabulous dinner last night, so we need to reward him. For this weekend you will be the one to suck his cock, get on your knees where you belong."

Janette slowly knelt at my feet and my cock instantly responded by coming to full attention, veins sticking out. Wendy first unbuckled Janette's ball gag, then taking my manhood in her left hand positioned it horizontal. "Open wide pet, make your Mistress proud and show Jeremy here what a good little cocksucker you are." With an audible gulp, Janette's mouth opened wide. Janette leaned forward, tongue extended and began to lick my shaft which surged in Wendy's grasp.

"No, pet. I don't want you to just lido him, I need you to fuck his cock with your face," Wendy reached back with her right hand and entwined her long fingers in Janette's auburn hair. With a firm push, she shoved Janette's open red lips over my clasped cock. Both of us gasped as she guided my cock deep into her waiting mouth until I felt it hit the back of her throat. Wendy just pulled Janette's head off my cock for a moment as she gagged, but wasn't given any respite and just rammed her head back onto my dick.

"Come on pet, put some effort into this and give Jeremy a good introduction. That cock won't suck itself."

I couldn't believe My Mistress kept face-fucking Janette while I just hung there trying to thrust my hips in time. It was the strangest blow job I've had, but it was hot as there was no subtlety, just roughness. Janette was doing her best to not gag, hands helpless behind her while her spit sprayed over my cock and balls dripping down onto the floor beneath us. Her eyes were closed and tears were running down her red cheeks. I could feel my excitement rising as I began to get more excited and began to moan in time to the slurping sounds coming from Janette.

"That's enough for now, pet. I'm sure there will be much more cock sucking this weekend in your future, so don't fret. There will be no cumming for you dildo-whore, maybe I'll be a generous Domme to let you spill your seed tomorrow or Sunday. I've found that you're a much better sub when you're kept in denial."

Janette was slumped, leaning over, spit dribbling down her chin as she was gasping for breath; however, Wendy had other plans for her. Going behind her, she pulled on her leash, "Up my lovely pet. Playtime has only just begun."

"Yes, Mistress," she said getting unsteadily to her feet with some help. Once standing I looked her in the eyes and saw what a lovely color they were, and they shined with an inner light betraying that being forced to suck my cock had begun to tap some inner submission in her. Wendy unbuttoned her blouse and exposed the loveliest set of large breasts I think I've ever witnessed. Now, don't get me wrong, Wendy has an amazing figure, but while she is long and lean - Janette was compact and built like a brick shithouse. "Aren't these lovely, Jeremy?" asked Wendy pulling on Janette's erect nipples eliciting a small gasp from Janette.

"Yes, they are fantastic," I replied with admiration and realized what I lucky guy I was.

Janette smiled, "You think so?"

"Hey, no talking among you two unless I allow it. My birthday weekend isn't for idle chit-chat but for you two to serve me well." Wendy picked up the ball gag and reinserted it in Janette's mouth, buckling it in tightly. She went over to the shelves and while she was gathering up another one I took the moment to admire Janette's tits again and smiled at her. Her eyes shone brighter and I bet if she didn't have the plastic ball wedged in her mouth she probably would have smiled back, but she did give me a sexy wink with one eye.

Wendy returned with a black ballgag and stating, "Open up, I think black suits you better," inserted it into my mouth forcing my mouth open wide and I felt her buckle it in place. She then went back to Janette and unfastened her jeans pushing them past her curves and dropping them to the floor. I saw she had no panties on and had a simple landing strip of hair above her pussy. Wendy put her hand down there and said to no one in particular, "Oh yes, it's already starting to get wet, I think this pussy will get some serious action this weekend. But what action it will get is still to be seen. Look how wet your pussy is my little slut, are you looking for something to fill in up? For now, I think we'll play a little game with you two. Let's get Janette in position first, then I'll explain the rules."

She released Janette's hands from behind her back and removed her blouse fully revealing those full breasts. She led her over to stand next to me, reached up and pulled another rope down from a second pulley in the ceiling and fastened it to her wrist cuffs. With practiced ease she raised Janette's hands above her head and tied the rope off to the same fastener as mine so we were both standing there, naked next to each other, hanging from the ceiling. She got two more cuffs and returning to us fastened my right ankle to Janette's left. Stepping back she admired her efforts, "Now don't the two of you make the fine pair? I can see this is going to be a fun-filled weekend, don't you agree?" We both grunted in the affirmative.

Wendy picked up Janette's clothes and folding them neatly placed them in the corner, "I don't think you'll be needing these for the foreseeable future, my dear. You are much better use to me naked." Returning to the table she picked up her riding crop and continued, "Here's how this game will work. I'll flip this coin and if it's 'heads' Jeremy will get five lashes from my trusty crop. If it's 'tails', then Janette gets five. The first to twenty wins. Just what is the prize, you ask? The winner gets to pleasure me while the loser has to watch helplessly."

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers
12