My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 02: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the coin in front of us and with a casual flip of her long fingers tossed it in the air to fall to the cement floor. After a few bounces it settled down and I could see it landed heads up. Wendy went around us saying menacingly, "Oh yea, my dildo whore gets the first five strips on his ass." I was no stranger to her nasty crop, but it still stung like fuck when she reached back and smacked my ass with it.

"One."

A slight pause, then I heard the whistle in the air and tried to tense my cheeks but nothing could ease the pain of the second strike.

"Two."

I tried to shift position, but my right leg was coupled to Janette's so I could only move my left one as I tried to shift position. Suddenly my body shook as I missed any indication of the impending crop descending on my ass like an avalanche of pain, unstoppable and unrelenting.

"Three."

I had one large full-bodied twitch as my response was automatic from the beating.

"Four."

Air hissed from between my ball gag as I moaned against the ball.

"Five!" My Mistress crowed from behind me. I was seeing red as she sidled up to me and put her hand on my ass that felt like it was on fire. "Oooh, that's a few nice stripes to start with. I expect by the end of my birthday both of you will be wearing a whole lot of my marks." Her hand slid around my hips to grab my cock and shake it, "By the state of this little cock it looks like you're still my pain-slut, aren't you?"

"Mmmmm mmm" I agreed as my cock surged in her grip.

"Good to hear, that makes my Dark Goddess smile, now let's play again and see who gets the next five lashes."

Wendy went back around in front of us trailing her fingernails across my skin, bent and picked up the quarter. Showing it to us, she paused for dramatic effect before tossing it in the air. I watched it fall, mesmerized know that a simple coin could mean so much to my immediate future. Luckily this time it fell and landed tails up. Janette squeaked to my right and I could feel her tremble as Wendy slowly brought the crop up to her chin, "Oh keep you head high pet, you know you have enjoyed my training you in the ways of submission these last few weeks. I'm glad the luck equaled out so I could mark my territory on your ass as well. Don't you love the symbolism of the coin? Heads for Jeremy symbolizing his cock while you get the tails for your lovely ass?"

Wendy went behind us and turning my head I saw her bring her arm back and swipe her black crop to smack Janette's full ass eliciting a cry from Janette. I felt her left leg pull on my right one as she attempted to draw herself in and then I saw my Mistress notice that I was watching. "Now, now, dildo-whore, eyes front and center or I'll add some more welts to your fine ass as punishment."

I hurriedly faced forward to avoid that fate and heard my Mistress continue Janette's penance four more times. After each use of the crop, Janette cried out in pain. When she was done, Wendy sidled up behind her and pressing against her rear reached around to put her hand on Janette's left tit. Squeezing it roughly she said softly, "Oh I do so love your perfect breasts dear, you should be happy I don't use my crop against them. However, I do think they need some adornment."

She went away and returned with some clothespins which she held up clipping them open and closed in front of Janette's eyes. "Smile, dear. This will help take your mind off the pain my crop has caused." I spied that her nipples were already pert, and with a practiced hand, Wendy clipped on black clothespin on each of them. Janette hissed each time one went on, and I thought they looked spectacular sticking straight out from her already sexy body.

My Mistress stood tall in front of us, tapping her crop in her hand taking us in. She smiled, "There is no playroom so well equipped as your mind, my subs. So just hang there and take what I have to give. Embrace every bite of pain, every humiliation. Your whimpers make me smile but your submission feeds my Dark Goddess."

She tossed the coin again with the result being heads and I was subjected to five more sessions with her crop. I was lucky (although probably should say unlucky) enough to win again and after another five was up 15 to 5 over Janette. Even though I was hurting immensely, I was hoping to receive another five so I could be released to get a taste of Wendy's hot flesh. However, lady luck wasn't with me and tails came up twice in a row causing Janette to receive two more sets of five. I did not think she was as practiced as I in receiving pain, as tears were coming down from her closed eyes leaving mascara runs across her flushed cheeks.

"My dear subs, this has worked out better than I could have hoped for. You are all tied up, both literally and figuratively. The goddess Fortuna smiles upon my endeavor it seems. Now, for the last flip, who will it be who not only will get some marks and get to please me and who will just have to be a spectator? Let's find out."

She tossed the coin in the air which bounced twice and I found that I was holding my breath as it spun on end until it finally flopped over - tails. Damn it! Janette made some noise against her ballgag and I couldn't tell if she was happy she won, fearful of the new welts about to be given, or a combination of the two. Wendy moved around our hung bodies and quickly administered the remaining five strokes of her crop against Janette's ass. I so wanted to watch, but kept my eyes forward, but could hear each one land with painful precision followed quickly by Janette's muted cries.

"Now wasn't that a fun competition my dears? I know I enjoyed it immensely, and I'm sure I've left each of you with a few reminders that you'll feel whenever you sit for the next few days. Let's get you down pet and we can reward you. I think Jeremy could use these though," she said removing the clothespins from Janette's nipples and moving over to me she rubbed her long red fingernails against my chest. Pulling on my nipples she put one clothespin on both of them causing sharp pain. Now both my ass and nipples were on fire.

She went to the pillar and untied the rope holding Janette up. Her hands came down and she sighed but wasn't left to relax as our Mistress put her hand behind her back and refastened them. She leaned over Janette's shoulder bringing her hands around to grab both her breasts fondling them and pinching her erect nipples. She spoke, "I'm glad you won my little competition my pet. I've so enjoyed your training these last few weeks and your skin and touch are so much softer than Dildo-Whore's. I think we should adjourn upstairs where we can be a bit more comfortable. I'm sure I'll have you both down in my dungeon before this weekend is through because I know I'm not done causing you both discomfort and pain. I'll enjoy every minute, every strike, every mark I give you. Because you crave the receiving as much as I crave the giving."

She then released my hands which had been held over my head for who knows how long. I rotated them to try to release the kinks without much success before she repeated Janette's fate and pulled them behind my back. "I like you both like that, helpless and shacked to each other's ankles. If it wasn't for the stairs, I'd just have you try to walk that way but I suppose I'll have to release you for now."

She bent and unclicked the fastener holding our two ankles together and went over to the wall and returned with two dog leashes. She clicked each one to the front of our collars turned in front of us and with a sharp tug said, "Time to move this party upstairs my subs. Keep up now."

She led the way across the floor to the stairs then pulled Janette in front of me and led us both up the stairway single file. Once on the main floor, she turned off the cellar light and closed the door to her makeshift dungeon. I was amazed that when I looked at the clock it was 11 pm already. I had spent roughly three hours hanging from her dungeon ceiling. Time flies when you are having fun, or being whipped. Wendy pulled on our leashes again and we walked behind her led by the collars around our necks. "Don't you two look like a fine pair of submissives?" Wendy mused. "Both collared, leashed, hands cuffed behind your backs and gagged. It positively gives my core a tingle seeing you two like this. I wager it won't take much effort for my pet to get me off."

We were led into her expansive living room and she pushed me up against the back of her overstuffed chair and led Janette around to sit on the fainting chair. Coming back to me, she kicked me ankles wide and bent down to clip my ankle cuffs to the legs of her chair to a pair of eyebolts that I didn't even know were there. She pushed on my shoulder blades and I flopped over the back of the chair face first. My hands still cuffed behind my back, I was bent at the waist, legs spread and ass exposed. Wendy smacked my ass with her open hand, "That's a perfect position for my dildo-whore. Bent over and ready to take it up the ass. I want to give you a good view of how Janette pleases me, and this will work fine. Don't worry, I won't leave you lonely, let me get something to fill you up."

She went away for a minute leaving me over the chair looking over at Janette. Her chest was heaving and I looked into her pretty eyes to see that she had a bit of a dazed look in them. I know that feeling well, having been pushed into subspace many times by Wendy's not so subtle administrations. She looked back at me and cocked her head making a soft noise against the red ballgag locked into her mouth. I grunted back with what I hoped was a mutual understanding and empathy.

Wendy slowly sauntered back into view from the kitchen holding a wine bottle in one hand, a single glass and two but plugs in the other. Setting everything down on the center coffee table she reached into a drawer to retrieve some KY lube. She applied a liberal coating on the larger one and went to Janette and held it in front of her saying, "think you're ready to take this one, my pretty?"

Her eyes widening with alarm Janette grunted and shook her head. Wendy laughed and kissed her cheek, "no, I don't think you are quite able for that just yet, but I know someone who is."

She came over to my bend and bound body and smacked me on the ass, "my dildo-whore has had a lot more practice. I want him to be nice and filled as he watches you service my pussy."

She pushed the tip against my anus and rubbed it around just ever so slightly inserting it in to spread the lube. With my legs spread wide, my ass was very accessible and my Mistress slowly began pushing it in past the muscle rings. I could feel the point when I was opened the widest and then with a painful rush it slipped into my ass plugging it. Wow, I felt fully stuffed! If you haven't read our previous exploits, Wendy has a bit of an anal fetish. Well, that's an understatement... she has a huge anal fetish. Actually, she has a cornucopia of fetishes, vanilla not being in her vocabulary.

After the ubiquitous smack on my backside, Wendy went around the chair to Janette. Grabbing the second, and smaller but plugs she lubed it telling Janette, "rollover my Pet. You'll learn as Jeremy already has that I like my playthings to be matched."

Still handcuffed, Janette lay back and rolled over on to her stomach. Our Mistress grabbed her curvaceous hips and pulled her shapely ass in the air, and taking her time slowly began working the plug into her pooper. I was treated to the sight of Wendy slowly fucking Janette's ass with the butt plug going deeper each stroke until it popped into her backside, not unlike mine.

Wendy stood tall and unclipped her garter holding up her fishnet stockings. She pulled off her black panties to reveal her sumptuous womanhood and by the swollen state of her labia, it was evident that dominating us had gotten her quite aroused. She slid in front of Janette on the couch and grabbed her head by her hair and instructed, "here's your prize, my pet. enjoy it to the fullest, and don't worry about not being too mobile, I'm going to put that pretty mouth of yours right where I need it."

First unbuckling and removing the ball gag, she pulled Janette's head down between her long legs and held it firmly in place. I could see Janette's still handcuffed fists clenching, hips raised with the butt plug in the center of her heart-shaped ass. With a sigh, Wendy crossed her ankles behind Janette's shoulder blades and leaned her head back against the back of the fainting chair.

I felt ridiculous but also totally submissive as I was straining to watch, the ball gag still locked into my open mouth and bent over with my ass stuffed with a large rubber plug. "Enjoying the show?" Wendy chuckled at me while sipping on her glass of wine, "I know I am. Fuck but my pets tongue feels amazing on my pussy."

For several minutes I was enraptured watching the amazing scene across the room listening to the combination of the deep sighs of my Mistress combined with the slurping wet noises from Janette. I so wished I could join in the fun as I could feel my cock hard and throbbing but completely unattended tons. At least my ass was filled and clenching around the plug.

Wendy leaned up and groaned, "that's it my pet, keep licking my pussy, it's aching with need. I feel the need to control you both, the need to make you feel pleasure and pain and the need to cum!"

Her left leg stretched down Janette's back to rub against her side. She set her wineglass down, "Dildo whore, she's making me feel so good. Your tongue may be more talented, but she's soft and sweet and pushing all my buttons. Oh fuck ya, make your Mistress cum... Do it, now!"

I could see Janette's head thrusting between Wendy's legs which now were spread wide. I could tell she was starting to climax by the arch in her feet and as her toes curled she let out a long guttural groan. Janette must have been good at cunnilingus because Wendy came hard, undulating under Janette's handcuffed voluptuous body.

Time slowly resumed its normal pace as Wendy receding from her orgasm. Stopping Janette, Wendy just stroked her head saying, "you've made your Mistress proud. I'm feeling spent and sated for the moment. I think it's time I take my subs to bed so we can all be fully rested for a big day tomorrow. I have big plans for both of you."

She got slowly to her feet and after a languid catlike stretch helped Janette to hers as well. Clipping the leash back to her collar Wendy led Janette over to me and unclipped my ankles from the chair legs. I straightened up feeling a sore back and was leashed as well. Wendy strolled through her house, going upstairs to her bedroom with Janette and me in tow. Her king-sized bed was turned down, and she sat me on the right side and Janette on the left.

Wendy went to her closet and returned with a pair of bondage belts. Sturdy leather with numerous attachment points and a buckle that could be locked closed. She put one around each of our waists, buckled them and with a flourish produced two small matching locks. "TSA approved," she snickered devilishly as she locked them tightly, our hands were released from behind our backs, but she quickly reattached them to either side of our belts effectively pinning our arms to our sides.

She proceeded to lie us each down and clipped our ankle shackles closed to keep our legs from moving. "Now don't go anywhere, I need to finish my ablutions before turning in."

She disappeared into her bathroom and I could hear the water running. I looked over at my partner in submission; seeing how sexy she looked, naked, collared and helplessly immobile across the bed from me. I grunted against my gag still firmly locked in my mouth and she turned to take in my prostrate form as well. She still looked like she was in the throes of subspace, eyes glazed, breasts heaving slowly testing the limits of her bondage.

I was startled from my reverie by Wendy's voice from the doorway as she clicked off the bathroom lights. She was wearing a flimsy black Teddy and black panties right arm raised against the doorway and head tilted gazing across our naked bodies. "You two look so comfy there in my boudoir, like two flies caught in my web. I'm such a lucky girl to get to sleep between two sexy subs."

Walking over to me she lifted my head and removed my ball gag saying, "Now I'll remove this if you promise not to snore. If you do I'll be sure to put it right back in. A domme needs her rest after all."

"Yes, Mistress, but how about the butt plug?"

Janette mumbled, "Yes Mistress, I'm feeling very full. I'm not sure how I'll sleep tonight bound and plugged."

Wendy leaned over and kissed her deeply, "mmmm, pet. I know I'm going to sleep amazing and that's all you should be concerned with. Look on the plus side, I'm just continuing your training by getting your tight little asshole used to big things. I bet Jeremy would love to fill it tomorrow."

"Yes, I would most assuredly," I agreed.

"Well, tomorrow is a big day, so night-night my dears," Wendy smiled as she kissed me on the forehead and leaning over my body turned out the light plunging the room into darkness.

I heard her sigh contentedly as she snuggled up against me, One hand draped over my cock, one against Janette's backside. As I lay there on my back unable to move, my cock throbbed still under the effects of Cialis and I realized I was not falling asleep anytime soon.

12