My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 03: Saturday

Story Info
Saturday morning arrives and my pet relates how it begins.
6.2k words
4.53
24.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers

Saturday Morning

===JANETTE ===

i awoke slowly, my mind hazy and my body awash suffused with a warm feeling. Sunlight was streaming in and i wanted to block out the unwanted intruder to my slumber. Startled, i realized my arms were unable to move away from my body pinned against my hips, and trying to move my feet i found they were also immobile. Starting to panic i forced my eyes open against the light and suddenly the reason for my predicament came back to me, i was in my Mistress' king-size bed.

Last evening's antics came back to my sleepy head and i stopped struggling to know that it was a futile effort. Before going to sleep, Miss Wendy had fastened my ankles together and locked my wrists to a belt around my waist. i was on the left side of Her bed, naked and straight as a board. Once i settled down i felt my body still slightly sore and tingling from the whipping i received last night hung from Her dungeon ceiling. Shifting i then realized that my butt plug was still firmly in my rear filling me up making me blush as i simultaneously felt naughty and sexy.

Turning my head i saw Mistress slumbering in-between me and Her sub, Jeremy. i hadn't met him before yesterday but had known about him since i first met Miss Wendy, and then learned all about Her proclivities and their relationship. Then, a month ago, after too many drinks and a dirty PM session on Facebook i had confessed my horniness and yearning to try submission which She readily agreed with. Little did i know how quickly i would be caught in Her web and snared.

The day after our late-night dirty talk, She had messaged me informing me that if i was serious about continuing last night's training for real, to meet Her for drinks at a local club. Nervously i agreed and with shaking knees i met Her that night. i've had men spank my ass before and try to order me around or tie me to the bedpost. They were all "Wannabe-Doms", and little did i know what a real Dominatrix was like or could do to me.

After a few drinks, She took my hand and looking me directly in the eyes asked if i was serious about beginning my sub training. i agreed thinking i'd put up some resistance, She'd tie me up or spank me and we could enjoy some hot sex. i'm into guys and prefer their parts, but i've been with women a few times and as Wendy was just so hot, we've always had great chemistry; i figured it would be a lot of fun. Not only that, but i'd been really horny lately.

Gazing into Her eyes i wondered, "Just what is Wendy doing to me? Why couldn't i seem to think straight when She is around? Why is Her mere presence so... so... intoxicating? It is as if my darkest desires were being laid bare before Her eyes and there is nothing i could do to stop it..." i blushed and nodded my head.

Smiling impishly, She leaned close putting Her head next to mine and whispered huskily in my ear, "Pet, you have no idea what you are in for."

Her eyes sparkled with dark intensity as She paid our tab and drove me to Her house. i found out that night that She liked to hurt me as well as play with me. She now owns me in a way no one can understand. It's impossible to explain the incredible power She has over me. i dream of Her, think about Her constantly. i miss Her. It's beyond "need"... i simply can't describe it, words fail me, and I'm such a wordy brat... She does these terrible things because She can. i am happy She uses me and in doing so getts pleasure. She's almost sadistic. So much so, i fear She will really leave her mark on me one of these days. And i am afraid i will be OK with it because i love to hear Her devilish laughter.

But She also brings me to such highs of delight such that i drown in pleasure. After that first night, i was under Her spell and realized i knew nothing. i found my mind conjuring up the most inappropriate of fantasies, in which i felt things i have never thought i'd feel for another woman... things i was always taught i shouldn't feel for another woman... and now that She is suddenly so close to me... it is... intoxicating.

My training continued for the last several weeks all in preparation for this, Her birthday weekend. Slowly She pushed my limits both in body and spirit. i knew i wasn't Her only submissive, and that Jeremy was coming up to spend Her birthday up in Connecticut, but She insisted that with my help, it was going to be a weekend to remember. So far it had been, as the memories of last night came back to me and i blushed to feel my VJJ tingle with excitement.

For about a half-hour i lay there drinking in Her lithe form, watching Her breathe and testing the limits of my bondage growing more excited with dirty thoughts of what today might bring. i was startled from my reverie when Miss Wendy stretched and opened Her eyes looking directly into mine. "Morning my pet, sleep well?" She asked. i looked over at Her supine form in amazement, as if my darkest desires were being laid bare before Her and there is nothing i could do to stop it...nothing i would even want to do.

"Yes Miss Wendy," i whispered.

"Good to hear, I've slept well with the naughtiest of dreams. And you look so scrupulous lying there next to me, a dream come true."

She smiled and rolling over fully on top of me, took my face in Her hands. She leaned in and kissed me deeply, Her long body stretched out over my immobilized one, and i could feel Her breasts press down onto mine making my nipples tingle. "Today is going to be amazing, my pet. You have the pleasure of knowing that for the next 36 hours you belong to me, that you no longer have to worry about anything, of bearing any responsibility. The only thing you need to do is to be, to breathe and to focus your whole self on bringing me pleasure, on serving your Domme, on perfecting and sustaining your submission. You will come to love, to need the feel of restraints tight against your body, caressing your soft skin, rendering you immobile, helpless."

i sighed, "Oh god, yes."

"And look, my second wonderful birthday gift is on my other side. I also have my dildo-whore to serve me." Miss Wendy rolled off me and i could see that She leaned over to toy with Jeremy. He was still asleep, but She kissed him on the lips and drew Her hand down to his midsection. She grabbed his manhood and said, "Wakey-wakey my dear, you have a full day ahead of you. How did you sleep?"

Jeremy sighed, "Deeply, Mistress. However, it took me a long time to get to sleep."

"Oh, did this poor cock of yours keep you awake, all hard and throbbing?" She giggled as She continued to play with his erection.

"Mmmmmm, yes."

"Too bad, but I'm not sorry. I like keeping you on edge, you are a much more compliant sub when you're kept denied and horny. If you serve your Mistress well, I may even let you have a release before I'm done with you. Don't be jealous, but I'm sure Janette will have many orgasms before I let you get yours. I've found making Her orgasm makes Her more subservient and bound to my will."

I shivered to hear that, knowing She spoke the truth. Since i started my training as Her sub, the orgasms She's forced from me have been mind-blowing - the best I've had. They have left me drained and senseless - a completely used vessel, broken by the force of Her will.

"All this anticipation must be making my subs hungry," said Miss Wendy, "I think we should go downstairs and Jeremy can make us some of his tasty omelets... some good protein will give you both energy for the day ahead."

She climbed over Jeremy and unfastened his hands from his sides. He sat up however if he thought he was going to be freed he was mistaken as She clipped his cuffs behind his back before releasing his ankles from each other. She retrieved our leashes from the nightstand and soon he was standing, leashed with hands behind his back. Our hot Domme tugged on his lead and brought him over to my side of the bed where i was still immobile. Turning him to face me, Miss Wendy grabbed his penis pulling it towards my face.

"You, my pet are lucky enough to have some protein a bit early though."

I had been forced to blow Jeremy last night, so i was no stranger to it. However, i have never done it first thing in the morning or like this, helpless and on my back. i opened my mouth and turned my head, She pulled his manhood inserting into my mouth. i don't perform oral sex on men all that much (especially without several drinks) and have never liked it when they try to force it. This time i had no choice as i could only lay there while he thrust it into and out of my mouth with Mistress pulling my head helping out the process. Being used as a receptacle, unable to do anything was demeaning but also started to produce that feeling that i was growing accustomed to... the feeling of submission. It is such a weird thing to have all choice taken away, to just experience and become a thing of sensation. i know i'm getting addicted to this, and i just want it more. Miss Wendy was right when She assessed my true nature.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his musky scent as i felt his flesh grow hard in my mouth. He was above average in size, but not too big which was good. My mouth grew wet and coated him in spit while i was hoping my Mistress wasn't going to have him spew into my mouth, i was not in that much of a hurry to have some protein. i knew i was not only in no position to refuse. Miss Wendy had made it very clear over the last few weeks that any hesitation to follow Her orders explicitly results in very stern punishments. The first few play sessions i had tried to stay defiant and bratty, but that only resulted in me having very large welts or being put into very painful stress positions for long periods of time left alone in what She calls Her version of "time-out punishments".

Just when my eyes were starting to water from the back of my throat getting hit from Jeremy's shaft, it ended mercifully. Gasping i opened my eyes to see my Mistress grinning down at me, "Now that's a good way to start the day, with a little bit of teasing cock-sucking. Get up on your feet my pet, we need to go downstairs."

As She did with Jeremy, i was made to get up and have my hands fastened behind my back and after being leashed was pulled next to Jeremy. Side by side we were led naked behind Miss Wendy, and i giggled seeing Jeremy's hard-on swinging in front of him. Miss Wendy yanked on my leash, "None of that little girl, don't forget i have a varied collection of gags that i won't hesitate to use on you. I'm being nice, so we can enjoy breakfast together."

"Sorry Mistress," i said contritely.

Turning She tugged on our leashes and led us to the stairway. Looking up at Jeremy i mouthed, "Sorry." He replied with a grin and shuffled alongside me to the stairs and down to the main floor. Leading us into Her gorgeous, sun-lit kitchen She sat down at Her kitchen table and eyeing us up and down with a glint in Her lovely green eyes said, "Now my wonderful subs, you may serve your mistress by making me breakfast. Jeremy, you can begin with your tasty omelets, I'll have mine with ham, mushies, and onion. Make up some toast as well. Janette, you may brew a pot of French press for all of us. You can't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day after all. Now turn around and I'll unhook your wrists after i inspect that you are still properly plugged."

I turned around and felt Her spread my ass cheeks. "Nicely done pet, keeping it in all night. After breakfast, we may see about getting a bigger one inside you today."

She smacked my ass and unbuckled my wrist cuffs from one another freeing my arms. She had Jeremy go over and was also pleased to see him suitably plugged. With a swat on his ass, She released him as well. Jeremy and i set off to accomplish our respective tasks with me putting the kettle on to boil while he was removing the needed supplies from the refrigerator. As i was measuring out the coffee grounds into the French press, he asked me what I'd like on my eggs and i replied, "Just simple scrambled is fine."

Miss Wendy piped up from the table behind the morning paper, "Oh no pet. He makes great omelets, you simply must try one."

"Ok, in that case, make mine with cheese and mushrooms please."

"Of course," Jeremy replied.

A few minutes later the water began to boil and i added it to the French press and began to get the plates set out on the table. Wendy again looked over the paper, "I don't think you'll be eating off the table just yet, my pet. You two haven't earned that privilege. Just set the plates up on the chairs because you two will be eating at my feet." When i looked at Her askance She added, "Just be thankful i will allow you silverware."

After finishing up the settings i pushed the plunger to finish up the java juice. i already knew my Mistress liked Hers like Her men, strong and black. i filled up a steaming mug and set it down in front of Her but before i could return to my duties She called out a third time, "I think Jeremy has the rest under his control, i have a better use of your willful tongue. While I'm enjoying this delicious cup of coffee, you are to get under my table and eat me out until Jeremy has your food prepared. It will not only make your Mistress feel good but help you remember your place."

With a slight head nod (I hadn't gotten rid of all of my tendencies to be a brat) i sat down on the floor and scooted under Her large wooden table. i was cramped under there, but i slid forward as Miss Wendy separated Her firm creamy thighs to reveal Her womanhood between. Over the last few weeks, She's had me eat Her out many times and many places and although i was initially a bit hesitant, i think I've gotten better with practice. The worst was when we went out, and She had me lick Her in the backseat of Her car in the parking lot of a movie theater before we went in. i was scared the whole time someone was going to walk by and see me going down on Her. Then, the whole movie She made me play with my VJJ all the while the taste of Her lingered on my lips.

I forced my head between the underside of the table and Her chair, bringing my face up to Her. As i got close Her deep musky scent wafted over me making my head spin. Yes, this is what i longed for, to serve Miss Wendy in any way She ordered. i began to lick Her lightly like She enjoys, just slowly darting the tip of my tongue to touch Her soft bud. After a minute, She sighed and opened Her legs, even more, to allow me deeper access to Her intimate places. i saw Jeremy's legs return and i heard a plate set down with him saying, "There you go Mistress."

"Thank you dildo-whore. It looks scrupulous as always, but i expected no less than your best efforts this weekend. Now, this is an amazing start for today, you waiting on me while I get my pussy serviced by my pet. Oh by the way, Jeremy, Here is your daily Cialis. I so enjoy knowing that you were hard all night and I'm interested in seeing that fine cock of yours hard all day for my birthday."

I heard him agree and down the proffered pill as i continued lapping up Her juices as Her soft lips began to open up, evidence that She was getting excited. i felt a rush of pride knowing that Miss Wendy was enjoying my servicing Her.

I heard Her voice from above, "How are you doing down there my pet? Isn't this your deepest desire? To be my real slave? That comes with obligations, that comes with sacrifice. That comes with your surrender."

"Mmmmm Mmmmmm," i answered in what i hoped She realized was an affirmative.

"And what a fine cunt-licker you are turning out to be. It's feeling really nice, but i see that Jeremy has finished up both your meals. You may extradite yourself. Both of you, now, come sit at the feet of your Mistress and enjoy your meal before it gets cold."

I backup up slowly and slid out from under the table to view Jeremy had set a plate on top of the chair on Miss Wendy's left for me, he was already sitting on the floor to Her right. He was already digging into his breakfast with great gusto - i guessed he was hungry, i wondered how long he had been hanging from the dungeon ceiling before i had arrived last night. i smelled my serving, pleased at the aroma as steam wafted from both the eggs and the coffee. Taking a sip of the black coffee i winced as I'm not used to taking it black and Mistress noticed my reaction.

"What's the matter, Janette? Don't you like coffee? You are the one who made it."

I replied, "It's not that, Miss Wendy. i am used to cream and sugar."

"Well, you are sweet enough without the sugar, and if you'd like something to whiten it up some, i could make Jeremy cum into the cup for you?"

"No, that's okay, i like it just fine," i hurriedly blurted out.

"Too bad," She smiled, "I think having him whack off into your mug would have been fun to watch."

We continued with Jeremy and me on the floor at Miss Wendy's feet enjoying our breakfast and engaging in some idle talk. It was an odd scene, but also domestic in a very weird and sexual way. I've come to learn from my training with Miss Wendy that ordinary does not apply in Her relationships, and to enjoy the simple moments when She's not testing, teasing, tormenting or tantalizing me in some way.

Once we were finished, Miss Wendy prodded us with Her toes saying, "Ok my lovely subs, that was delish but i have plans for you two so you need to clean up the breakfast dishes. You can put them in the dishwasher Janette while Jeremy scrubs the pans."

We answered, "Yes Mistress." and got to our feet to comply with Her orders and in short order Her kitchen was returned back to its normal spotless condition.

"I don't think that the two of you have come to realize that I haven't seduced you two because of my body, but because I stimulate your mind. I shine a light into your darkness and inspire your growth. You are Here serving me because it is what you need. Now come my pets, I feel the need for a nice soak." She put down Her mug of coffee and came over to us. With a simple hand gesture, we turned away from Her putting our hands behind our backs. She fastened our wrists binding our hands back behind us and then reattached our leases to our collars.

She gave a tug and with a command, "keep up now," led us out of the kitchen to Her main staircase. Once again i found myself led by my neck mesmerized both by my Mistress's rear and Jeremy's manhood swaying in front of him. "How do guys deal with that thing bopping around?" i thought to myself glad that i was a woman with all my girl parts internal and not subjected to being smacked or tied off. Miss Wendy has told me in the past how much She enjoys what She calls "CBT" which i learned is short for "cock and ball torture". Although, these last few weeks She has shown me that She enjoys filling my holes, so I'm constantly stuffed and several times have thought, "What the hell is She shoving up my ass this time?"

Once back upstairs She led us through Her bedroom to Her spacious bathroom. Unfastening our cuffs, but leaving us leashed She instructed, "Dildo whore, you are to remove my clothing and brush my hair while Pet runs my bath. Janette, use the scented oils and make sure it's nice and hot. I need a good soak with you two in attendance."

i began to run Her bath making sure to add the bubbles and oil. i viewed Miss Wendy stand in front of Jeremy as he slowly removed Her nightie from Her shoulders and strip Her naked, glowing in the sunlight. My breath caught in my chest seeing Her presented in all Her glory, truly i was captivated and no matter what, Her loveliness was impressive!

She sat at Her makeup desk and handed Jeremy a large hairbrush which he took up and began to stroke Her long hair. Its luster shined in the sunlit room and She closed Her eyes, enjoying the pampering. i had to admit Her plan for us to give Her a great birthday weekend was playing out very well for all of us, i never would have imagined last year that today I'd be waiting on a Mistress and happy to do so, finally finding what completed my sexuality, what i had been missing for so long without even realizing it.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers
12