My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 03: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the tub was ready, i informed Miss Wendy and turned off the tap. She stood and taking Jeremy's hand was escorted over to me. She leaning in and twisted both my nipples hard taking my breath away then turned and did the same to Jeremy. "Now my subs, I will recline and you two are to cleanse me from head to toe." She stepped into the large claw-footed tub and sunk into the steaming waters to just touch the top of Her pert nipples. i took up a sponge and after dipping it in the warm scented water began to wash Her neck and shoulders, all the while Jeremy began to work on Her right leg that was resting on the rim of Her large tub.

i finished up Her neck and my Mistress leaned forward to give me access to Her firm back. i made sure to get every inch of it which elicited a sigh and once clean, She reclined back. "That's the ticket my subs. Get every nook and cranny, it feels wonderful for you to pamper me so." i moved my hand to Her front and my heart quickened as i washed Her firm boobs. i felt Her nipples harden and i lingered there for a long moment eliciting a moan. i reluctantly began to move away as Jeremy was finishing up Her right leg but She took my hand in Hers, "No my pet. You stay right there my tits are feeling electric from your touch. Jeremy, take care of my pussy now. I'm in the mood for my first orgasm of today."

i dropped the sponge and kneeling behind Her tub reached around and took both Her breasts in my hands. "How's this, Miss Wendy?" i inquired softly in Her ear as i played with both nipples knowing how sensitive they are. She just moaned and i observed Jeremy leaning over the tub, his hand lost in the water. By the ripples, i could assume he was playing with Her VJJ and obviously knew just what She liked because Her moans were reaching a crescendo. i nibbled Her ear as i pinched Her firm nipples, and with a cry, She clutched the tub's rim with both hands and threw back Her head. The water was a tempest with Her thrashing about as She climaxed from our playing with Her, water splashing over the sides of the tub to spill onto the tile floor.

She came down from Her orgasm with a contented sigh and smiled at us, "Nice work subs. That felt great and should hold me for an hour or two. I'm the mind to bask in my afterglow in the tub, but think the two of you should put on a little show for my amusement. Pet, get on all fours facing me right there and hand me your leash," She commanded pointing just in front of the tub. i moved from behind Her, reluctant to give up our embrace but did as directed, knees on the cold tile holding out the leash to Her. She took the end of the leash in Her right hand and took up the slack.

"Now, dildo-whore, you are to get behind my pet and fuck Her like, what was it you said over our Facebook chat, Janette?"

My face reddened, "Like a dog in heat, Mistress."

"Yes, that is what it was. Fuck Her like a dog in heat, Jeremy. Know that if you cum, I'll lock that cock up for the rest of the weekend, but if you can get Her to cum, I'll reward you later."

i couldn't believe that i was going to be taken like that for Miss Wendy's amusement. i felt Jeremy move behind me and put his hands on my rear. The thought of having sex in front of Her, by someone i barely knew embarrassed me beyond belief as it also strangely excited me. i was already dripping wet from playing with Miss Wendy's boobs, so when i felt his manhood push up against my VJJ, i shivered with anticipation. i felt my flesh part easily allowing his manhood access to the innermost part of my body. Holy shit! It had been easily six months since i had a male inside of me, and it felt so good. Just the feeling of being filled by someone else's flesh, i had almost forgotten the feeling. Miss Wendy had been stuffing all my holes these past few weeks, but this was different.

He started to screw from behind, slow and deep. Between his erection and the butt plug still ensconced in my backside I was feeling so very full that I was having trouble forming coherent thoughts. My head dropped and i felt a tug on my leash. "Keep your head up, pet. I like the way your eyes widen with each thrust of Jeremy's cock as it rams its way into your tight pussy from behind. Is this what you wanted, how does his cock feel?"

i reminded myself that this is what i've always fantasized about, being taken deeper than i thought i wanted to go. i gasped, "Yes, Mistress. He's a perfect size, i can feel every inch going deep inside me like this. Being rammed from behind is doing it for me, i can feel an orgasm building."

He continued fucking me and i had to force myself to keep my head up, looking deep into Miss Wendy's piercing eyes as She tugged on my leash. i could feel the rise in my midsection, my muscles tightening as my orgasm began to grow. "Wha... what are you doing to me?" i gasped.

"Domination isn't just whips and leather, my pet. It's about breaking you down mentally, reprogramming your thoughts and desires, then rebuilding you into something I can use. Two months ago you couldn't have envisioned being on all fours being fucked like a dog for your Mistress' enjoyment."

That pushed me to the edge, I squealed, "Mistress, may i cum?"

"Yes, you may. Gaze into my eyes so when you cum I can see into your soul."

i let out a yell and shook all over as waves of intense pleasure exploded from my core. i collapsed, but still kept eye contact, my backside raised as Jeremy was grunting behind me, hands gripping my hips. As my muscles clenched, I could feel my backside grip the butt plug which only made the feelings more intense. My orgasm swept over my whole being, driving all thought out of my already dazed mind. i could still feel Jeremy pounding me from behind, grunting with the strain.

Jeremy pleaded, "May i cum too, Mistress?"

"NO! Pull out now and you better not cum." Ordered Miss Wendy from the tub.

At this moment, all i wanted was to feel his hot load inside me, to fill me to overflowing with his seed. i moaned when he did as commanded and pulled his manhood out of me and i gasped, feeling the void he left between my legs. Despite my orgasm, all i wanted now was to be filled, but Miss Wendy had other plans.

She stood up from the tub, glistening in the sunlight. It was not unlike Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus", and looking down at us directed, "You two did well, I enjoyed your little show. Once you catch your breath, my pet you are to dry me off. Dildo-Whore, you are to clean up the bathroom floor and tub as Janette dresses me. Regally She stepped from the tub to stand on the mat, arms akimbo. i retrieved a large fluffy towel and starting at Her head, began to softly dry off Her hair. Once taken care of i began to towel off her soft skin. i took my time, both as i was still reeling from my orgasm, but also because touching Her was always a treat.

Once She was dry, She stepped into the bedroom and i turned to see Jeremy on his knees cleaning up the floor and was gratified to see his erection was still throbbing away. It made me perversely proud that he took excitement from having sex with me, even if it were directed by Miss Wendy. i went to Her as She was sorting out some clothes and watched as She dropped a black bra, g-string, and red sundress onto Her large bed. With a nod, She commanded, "You may dress me pet, then make our bed."

i knelt and She stepped into Her thong. i slowly raised it up past Her firm thighs and over Her shapely hips covering Her womanhood. i stood to fasten Her bra to cover Her sumptuous boobs. Unfortunately, the sundress followed soon after covering Her sexy body in red cloth. She nodded to me to continue with my chores and went back into the bathroom probably to supervise (or torment) Jeremy. Moving over to Her expansive bed i quickly made it hoping that i would be allowed to sleep in it next to Her again tonight, my mind trying to conjure up what other tasks Her deviant mind could come up with for the two of us next, but Miss Wendy has shown Herself to be very creative and devious.

I was startled out of my reverie by Miss Wendy returning from the bathroom with Jeremy in tow, led by his leash on all fours. From the last few weeks i could appreciate his predicament, She's led me like that before to reinforce my role as Her "pet" and it always hurts my knees badly. She strutted over to me, grabbed my boobs, and kissing me commented, "Don't men look so perfect being led around on all fours like the dogs they are?"

"Yes Goddess, he does," i agreed readily.

"Time to relax downstairs for a bit, hands behind your back, pet. You know the drill."

I complied and with a metal "CLICK" my hands were again behind my back fastened together at the wrists. She took up my leash and tugged it to make me follow Her and Jeremy who was still on all fours. i didn't know how he was going to go down the stairs like that, but obviously, this wasn't his first time as he slowly made his way down them one at a time. Once at the bottom, She led Her little procession to the living room and bade me sit on the ottoman. Getting Jeremy up on his feet She made him sit with his back to mine on the other side of the ottoman.

Miss Wendy instructed Jeremy, "Now dildo-whore. Put your arms back through my pet's and clasp your wrists." i felt his fingertips press against the inside of my forearms and i did my best to raise my arms to allow his arms to slide between mine and my sides. Once his arms were through, Miss Wendy brought them together in front of me below my chest and clipped them together at the wrists.

"Now pet, you are to do the same, after i release your wrists."

i felt Her hand go down my spine sending a shiver to run through me. She reached my hands that were pinioned together and pressed up against Jeremy's back. Once free, i leaned forward and used my fingertips to guide my hands along his side and slid them under his arms until i felt them free on his front. Miss Wendy grabbed my wrists, and brought them together around Jeremy's midsection and clipped the cuffs together. Now the two of us were back-to-back, arms locked around each other from behind. She then grabbed me about my throat and with a large carabineer fastened our collars to each other, effectively immobilizing our heads to each other.

She stepped back to admire Her work, and i was able to turn just my head enough to see Her standing next to us, right hand stroking Her chin, lost in thought. "Hmmm, almost perfect but not quite. Wait there my subs for a moment."

She disappeared around the corner and i could hear Her footsteps climb the stairs to the second floor. i tried to adjust my position, but realized bound to Jeremy behind me made this an effort in futility. Strangely enough, feeling his flesh pressed up against mine, and knowing his manhood was probably throbbing just below my hands was getting me aroused again and i could feel my VJJ tingle.

Preceded by Her footsteps, Miss Wendy arrived back to stand beside us. Holding up Her hand, i saw a pair of ball gags dangling from Her long fingers. i heard Jeremy mutter, "damn," from behind me.

"What's that dildo whore? Did I give you permission to provide a commentary? No, I don't think I did, so obviously the gags are needed, now both of you - open wide."

She first went to me and shoving the red ball gag deep into my mouth buckled it tightly. My mouth was held wide open and filled with the damn hard rubber ball. i felt Her repeat the process to Jeremy behind me eliciting a grunt from his gagged self. She went back to our sides then proudly displayed Her hands showing clothespins. Smiling She said, "and the pièce de résistance to make you two absolutely perfect."

Rubbing my nipples to bring them to attention She applied a clothespin to each pert nub making them smart. "I do so love your perfect tits, my pet. This should make each of you forget about what's below your waist and aware of your sensitive nipples while I relax and watch some TV. Oh, and after I'm done I think I have some yard work that needs taking care of, and since it's my birthday weekend, that leaves you two slaves to do the work for me while I torment you. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

I grunted against my ball gag and watched as Miss Wendy plopped down in Her easy chair and picked up the remote. My nipples were already starting to burn as drool was beginning to dibble out from around the ball gag, i felt like some kinky sculpture propped up for display posed with Jeremy in the living room for Her viewing enjoyment - and that was just fine with me.

12