My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 04: Saturday Afternoon

Story Info
My pet continues her story.
7.3k words
4.56
8.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers

Saturday Afternoon

===JANETTE continues her tale===

----------------------------------------

As i write down what i recall of that wonderful kinky Saturday, i find myself amazed that these events occurred. Never in my life, before Miss Wendy took me as Her sub, have i experienced the sensations and emotions that She's been able to create in me. As you may recall, i left off my tale being tied back-to-back to Jeremy in the middle of Her living room as a kinky sculpture for Her viewing pleasure as She caught up on Her TV shows.

For the first fifteen minutes, my nipples grew increasingly more sore from the clothespins She had fastened to them. Also, every time either Jeremy or i tried to adjust ourselves to get more comfortable, we pulled on each other because our arms were locked behind each other and our necks connected by our slave collars. Drool had already dribbled from behind my ball gag and trailed its wet stickiness down my chest and mixed with the juices from my VJJ. To make matters even more intense, I could still feel my backside filled with a butt plug from last night. i guess i was getting more used to having my butt filled as it wasn't as uncomfortable as it was the first few times that my Mistress had plugged it.

At the conclusion of Her show, i heard a *click* as She turned off the TV and rose from Her large overstuffed easy chair. Coming over to the two of us, She entwined Her fingers into our hair and with a shake of our heads said, "Oh my wonderful subs, as much as I would love to just lounge all day, yard work calls. As this is my birthday weekend, I think one of your duties to your Mistress will be to take care of it for me."

She went around to Jeremy and i felt Her free first our necks, then She unfastened my wrist cuffs freeing my hands and as She pushed me forward She guided my arms out from behind Jeremy. i heard Her sigh with quiet disappointment, "Now look at that little cock of yours, dildo-whore. It's gone and gotten all soft and useless even with the help of the Cialis. You are not making points with your Mistress are you?"

Jeremy grunted in the negative. Oh did i forget to mention he was still ball gagged and plugged as I was? I couldn't see what occured, but I felt a rhythmic motion and Jeremy moved against my back.

"There it goes, it just needed a little attention didn't it. I do so like to see you hard; ready to either service myself or my pet, or for it to be used to cause you agony. If you do a good job on my yard I may just reward you by letting you cum in my pet, would you like that?"

This time he grunted in the affirmative. i blushed to be the object of the conversation like my only existence was to be used. Heck, who was i kidding... that's exactly what i craved now that Miss Wendy had revealed the sub that was always inside of me. i was coming to realize that more than anything else i wanted to be rechristened. To be reborn. To be owned, utterly... in every conceivable way. Slowly my bratty self was being worn away as my Mistress kept up my training.

She went around and unfastened his wrists as well and slowly we separated and stood up. She unfastened the strap from behind my head saying, "I am ready to hear you again my slaves but don't get petulant or cute or I will quickly put the gags back in."

When the hard rubber ball was pulled from my mouth I worked the kinks out of my sore jaws. It felt so good as my mouth had been as full as my rear for the last hour. Miss Wendy removed the gag from Jeremy as well and we both turned to face Her. She looked so sexy in Her red sundress, pert chest peaking out the décolletage. She projected such confidence and radiated a commanding presence as She stood there tapping Her menacing riding crop in Her hand. "Stick out those chests, subs. Let me find out if my aim with this is as good as ever."

i wasn't looking forward to whatever devilish idea was going on in Her pretty head but did my best to not look scared as i pushed my large breasts forward. Miss Wendy tapped my left breast with Her crop, then drawing Her hand back flicked Her wrist, hitting the clothespin that was attached to my nip. i cried out in pain as it went flying and the blood rushed back to my tender piece of flesh. She backhanded the one on my right boobie and it went flying out of sight. i could see the twinkly in Her eyes as She was enjoying Her little game immensely and She turned Her attention to the clothespins attached to Jeremy. He grunted as each was flicked off.

Taking our leashes in Her hand, She turned Her shapely figure and with a strong tug led us out of the living room, across Her kitchen to the ranch slider facing Her back yard. Opening the door She led us out into the bright sunlight and i worriedly looked left and right to see if any of Her neighbors were outside. Luckily we were alone and we were led to the center of Her back porch. She pulled a wicker chair from the patio table and sat down facing us.

Smiling She directed, "Jeremy, my yard is looking very shabby. I need you to get the lawnmower from the shed and mow it. Janette, you are to go inside and fix me a gin and tonic with lemon. I want to enjoy a refreshing afternoon drink while watching my dildo-whore mow my lawn."

"But Mistress, how am I to do that naked?" Jeremy complained, "Anyone can see me?"

"Well, I see your dilemma, men's dicks are always getting them in trouble. Let me fix that," She replied and stood back up. Lifting the hem of Her dress She pulled off Her black thong and slowly slid it down and stepped out of it. Lowing Her dress She sat back down and pointed to Her thong lying on the deck, "There you go, put those on if you are so modest and get to work on my lawn. If you don't like them, I can always lock your prick in a cage for the rest of my birthday weekend."

Jeremy sighed, "Yes, Mistress." He bent down and picked up the black thong and stepped into it. It was way too small and he had a hard time pulling them up over his hips. With some wiggling and the magic of lycra, he finally pulled them on and he turned beet red as he saw us giggle at his predicament. He dick was hard and was barely covered behind the thin material and he turned away and went to fetch the lawnmower.

Miss Wendy tapped me with Her foot, "Isn't that precious, Pet? I'm going to relish watching him mow my lawn like that. I do so hope a neighbor drives by to see what a lucky gal I am to have such a dedicated submissive at my beck and call. Speaking of which, get to work and fetch me my drink."

"Yes Mistress, can I remove my butt plug. It's been in me for so long now."

"No, you cannot! I have plans for that ass of yours and it'll go easier for you if you are nicely enlarged."

i sighed and turned back to Her house. i went inside and gathered up the Hendricks Gin from Her bar. Grabbing a glass of ice i mixed up a gin and tonic ensuring it was just the way She taught me. While i was cutting up the lemon i heard the lawnmower rev up and grinned thinking that i had the better half of the deal. i would have been mortified pushing the lawnmower naked except for a collar, cuffs, and a thong.

Stepping outside through the ranch slider i brought the drink to my Mistress and attempted to hand it to Her. She looked askance at me and pointed down at Her deck, and realizing my transgression kneeled at Her feet to again offer Her the drink. She took a sip and made a face. "Too strong, pet. Go back and try again. I expect an acceptable job this time."

With a, "Yes Miss Wendy" and a slap on my ass i was sent back inside and remade Her drink. This time when i returned i immediately kneeled and when She tried the proffered drink smiled and said, "Much better. Time to earn your keep - you are to sweep the leaves off my porch, and be quick about it."

She pointed to the side of the ranch slider where a small push broom was leaning. i walked over to it and proceeded to accomplish my assigned task grateful that there wasn't much debris on Her patio and unlike Jeremy, my nudity was hidden in Her back yard. Quickly i swept all the leaves off Her porch, and returned to Her just as Jeremy was pushing the lawnmower around the side of Her yard.

Miss Wendy sighed, "You are ruining my view of my dildo-whore so I have an idea. Get up on my table, facedown with that fine ass up."

"Damn," i thought to myself, "She really does mean to keep the two of us constantly going all weekend." i climbed up on top of the table, using a chair as a stepstool and gingerly lay face down in front of Her. She sipped Her drink and with a grin stood up.

"Hands behind your back," She commanded, and when i complied fastened them together with the cuffs that were still wrapped around my wrists. She then clicked my ankle cuffs together and pulled them up behind my rear. "Arch that back, dear, it's time to put you into a hogtie position. It accentuates your nice tits having your back arched and keeps you from going anywhere."

In the last month, Miss Wendy has often put me into this position on display when She is between play sessions. i am learning to surrender to Her, willingly. She does things to my body whatever She wills it, my flesh belongs to her. She takes me and makes me Hers. Overpowering my senses with Her towering will, Her hands inflict on my flesh both pain and pleasure. When i submit to Her i am free of the illusion of "free will" and She takes me under Her wing. She is making me into Her instrument, Her tool for Her most inconceivable desires. i now surrender to Her much more willingly.

i arched my back as She pulled my wrists to my ankles and with another *click* fastened all four cuffs to each other, leaving me on top of Her table like some sort of patio ornament. She returned to Her seat and took a slow sip of Her gin and tonic, a wicked grin playing across Her sensual lips. i heard the sound of the lawnmower and turned my head to see Jeremy continuing to push it down the side yard of Her house.

"He sure didn't take too long to get the front done, did he pet? I guess he didn't want to tarry dressed the way he is."

I giggled and answered, "No Miss Wendy, he does look silly with your thong vainly trying to cover his swollen manhood."

For the next half hour, i did my best to remain relaxed as Jeremy continued to mow the lawn and my Mistress supervised his work. i felt myself sink into the wonderful delirium i've come to know as 'subspace', my eyes alternating between the loveliness of Miss Wendy, and watching Jeremy remembering how it felt to be on all fours in front of him. Blushing i recalled how just a few hours ago She had Jeremy pound me hard from behind while She watched.

As Jeremy was continuing his duties, Miss Wendy stood and stepped over to me. Raising Her sundress She exposed Her womanhood and said darkly, "I want you to submit, I want you to let go. I want to make you lose your mind. I want you to be so far gone that the only word left in your vocabulary is my name. Say it, pet."

"Mistress Wendy."

"Yes, I am your Mistress. Taste my juices now pet."

She grabbed my hair in Her hand, pulled my head into Her midsection and i did my best to tickle Her lower lips with my outstretched tongue. She moved Her hips and put one leg onto the table by my head to give me better access and for the second time today, i was given the privilege of tasting my Domme. She was getting excited because i could taste Her delicious juices start flowing. She continued to rub Her crotch against my face until I heard footsteps and Jeremy stated from behind her, "Mistress, I'm finished with my task."

"You did an acceptable job dildo whore. For your reward, you may stick your cock into pet's mouth while I go get something. However, no thrusting - I just want Her gagged with your meat until I return. This isn't for your pleasure, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She stepped away from me and fastened Jeremy's hands behind his back. i only had a chance for a quick breath before Jeremy moved in front of me and She guided his manhood into my open mouth. It went in easily and I tried not to giggle as I could see Miss Wendy's thong still around his hips, his manhood not covered in the slightest. i could hear Her walk across the deck and enter Her garage leaving us alone on Her patio deck.

The afternoon sun was warm on my exposed skin and I could smell the muskiness of Jeremy's maleness. As i lay helpless trussed up on Her table with Jeremy's dick in my mouth i could feel myself sink even deeper into subspace. I heard him mutter, "sorry about this."

"Mmm, Mmmmm," was my reply which may not have been the best idea because the vibrations made his dick swell, filling my mouth even more and pressing against the back of my throat. It was all i could do to not gag and despite Her admonishment, Jeremy moved his hips slightly sliding his erection across my tongue.

We stayed positioned like this, trying to stay motionless, with the warm breeze blowing over our sweating bodies until i heard a door open and footsteps approach. Miss Wendy's voice spoke above me, "You two make a great pair. I am so enjoying my birthday weekend, I wish it could come more than once a year. I have a plan for a little competition, but before I'll allow you two back into my abode, you need to be cleaned up. Dirty subs are good in mind, but not in body. However, before I clean you up, my Dark Goddess wants to play a bit."

In my peripheral vision, i saw Her come over to us with the push broom in Her hands. She leaned it up against my shoulder and then stepped away and went across Her newly mowed backyard the forest which lay on the backside of Her property. I heard Her call out, "Hey Jeremy. Remember when I tied you over that stump and we gave the offering to Gaia? I sure fucked your ass well that night! That was so special, your sexual energy made a great offering. We may have to do that again, but now I plan on something else entirely."

i couldn't see over my shoulder what She was doing, but after a few minutes in the edge of Her woods, She returned with something behind Her back. Once back to us, She grabbed the wooden broomstick from my shoulder and exposed what She had been hiding. It was a long thin branch. In Her most menacing voice, which i've learned is Her "Dark Goddess" talking said, "Two pieces of wood, one for pleasure, one for pain. Did either of you have to pick your own switches when you were punished as naughty children?"

i grunted, "no' and Jeremy shook his head.

"Tsk, tsk. A failure in your upbringing to be sure." She put the switch down and lifted the wooden pole saying, "Don't worry though pet, I practice safe sex, and came prepared."

i didn't know what She was referring to until i saw Her pick up a condom. Ripping the wrapper open She pulled it out and unrolled the condom down the broom handle. She went behind me and i felt Her take hold of the butt plug still in my rear. She tugged on it until it popped out giving me a sharp pain and leaving my rear feeling surprisingly empty. i felt lube being applied to my hole and when i felt Miss Wendy press the wooden handle against my recently filled back door i thought, "Oh my god, She's planning on actually violating me with the broom i just used to sweep the porch!" When i felt the rigid wooden handle push past my sphincter, i shook my head and grunted.

She paused, took up the switch, and gave me a hard crop across the bottom of my left sole. "Stop that bad girl," She commanded as i cried out in pain. "You were complaining about the butt plug still being in you and I was being nice and removed it. However, you still need much more training to be a good anal whore, and I am up to the challenge. Stop being difficult and take it up your ass!"

i felt another inch of the wrapped wooden handle enter my backside. Crap, i thought the butt plug was embarrassing, and now here i was being raped by a condom wrapped broomstick. i grunted as She continued to slide it in filling me up until She felt it was deep enough. i felt a sharp flash of pain as She used the switch on the bottom of my right foot and i must have flinched and tensed up because Jeremy cried out as well.

i hoped i hadn't left teeth marks on his manhood and tried to mumble, "sorry" from around it.

Miss Wendy went over to Jeremy and said, "I've been pretty successful in training dildo-whore into becoming a pain slut, haven't I Jeremy? "

His embarrassed voice came from above me, "Yes you have Mistress."

"It's taken a long time, but it has been such a fun experience.... for me that is. He can't quite cum from pain alone, that's my next goal. I'll tell you what. I will give you ten stripes across your ass, and if you can cum from the pain alone, you may ask my permission and give our pet here a liquid lunch."

"Thank you, Mistress, I'll try."

She went around him and I saw Her wrist go back and lay the switch against his backside.

*Woosh*...."One." He hissed in pain and his penis gagged me as he lurched from the blow.

He stood up straight for the next blow and i quickly took a gasp of needed air.

*Crack*..."Two."

His muffled cry escaped his clenched lips. Again i was gagged by his dick and i realized to my chagrin that I was plugged from both ends, hogtied on top of Her patio table. Miss said, "Dildo-whore and I have a love-hate relationship with crops. He used to hate it, and I always loved it. He's beginning to love it too. You think you'll be able to cum Jeremy?"

"I don't know, Mistress, may I fuck her mouth?"

"No, no you may not. If you can't cum from my switch alone, then that's your fault."

She used the switch on his ass three more times and with each stroke, he grunted and flinched forcing more of his erection into my mouth filling it fully. Then She stated, "I'll give you a minute to concentrate to see if you can't find a release before I finish up your remaining strokes. But I think my pet has been neglected."

i was not feeling that way in the slightest, but She stepped back behind me and i felt the wooden pole imbedded in my tight bum withdraw a little before being forced back in. "Ooof," i grunted. Miss Wendy proceeded to slowly fuck my rear with Her pole and i felt Her finger reach down between my legs to find my little clitty. Oh, now that felt great! Now both my holes were being played with and i was in absolute heaven. She seems to know just how to push all my buttons and leave me a quivering mess.

As She did a particularly hard poke in my rear i grunted around Jeremy's manhood. i heard him moan and Miss Wendy admonished me, "No noise now pet, because I don't want you to be giving Jeremy a hummer to make him cum. I suppose I have to begin to train you to be a pain slut as well."

She pushed the pole deeply into me and left it there impaling me and picked up the switch. With a menacing SCHWOOSH sound, She split the air next to me saying, "Let's begin your training."

I heard a crack followed by my right foot exploding in pain. i cried out as the waves of intense pain radiated from the sole of my right foot. She only gave me a moment to gasp in some air from around the penis in my mouth before She repeated the torture on my left sole. All the while She continued playing with my womanhood between my legs. i was mortified that i felt myself getting wetter despite the agony She just inflicted on the soles of my feet.

Two more times She lay Her infernal switch against the soles of my feet. However, the pain was mixed with the pleasure, so despite it hurting like hell, it was almost transmuted creating even more intensity from the jolts of pleasure my VJJ was experiencing.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers
12