My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 04: Saturday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surrender to me, my pet," Leaning down Miss Wendy whispered into my ear taking a break from hitting me with Her switch. "Surrender your body and mind to me. Dedicate your life to my pleasure and I will ensure you live a life filled with endless passion and desire." She gave one last crack of Her switch and although i didn't cry out; tears were now dripping from my eyes.

She gave one last prod of my rear and stood saying, "Ok, Jeremy. Time is up. Guess you haven't truly embraced being a pain slut as you haven't cum. I'll just collect the five welts you still owe."

Jeremy tried to protest but Miss Wendy just went around him and quickly and without pause cracked Her switch five more times against his already beaten rear. By the fifth, he was unable to not cry out and thrashed and despite trying to hold onto it with my mouth, he lurched pulling his manhood out of my mouth.

She chided us, "You two are pathetic. Are your oral skills lacking, Janette, or does my dildo-whore just not like to have his dick in your mouth?"

"Sorry Mistress," i said, "i always thought i was good at oral."

"You are okay, but you need a lot of work. Time to get you two cleaned up, Jeremy help me with my pet."

The two of them released me from my hogtie and i stretched my arms trying to un-kink my shoulders. Miss Wendy turned us around and marched us under the wooden pergola on Her deck. It was about twelve feet high and was made of sturdy oak beams creating a shaded sitting area of vertical posts supporting cross-beams and a sturdy open lattice. She attached a thick rope to my wrist cuffs and tossed it through one of the beams above my head. Dragging a chair over to Jeremy, She positioned him three feet to my right and after retrieving the rope pulled it so my arms were raised above my head. She proceeded to tie it to his cuffs and took up the slack so both of us were standing straight, arms raised above our heads and roped to each other so if one of us pulled down, the other would be pulled up. She finished up by pulling Her thong off his waist.

Leaving us to remain stretched, naked, and suspended on Her porch, Miss Wendy went back into Her garage through the back door. i turned to Jeremy, "What do you think She has planned?" i queried him.

"No idea, but I somehow doubt it will be fun for us."

"You've been her sub for several years, how does She come up with all this?" I asked.

"No idea," he admitted. "She's a devious Domme. I don't know if they have some sort of club, or newsletter to share ideas, but she's always kept me on my toes - literally in this case," He emphasized the point by lifting one foot.

I giggled just as I heard the garage door open. "I told you two, no socializing on your own. Do you want me to gag you both for the rest of the weekend?"

"Sorry, Mistress," we both answered.

"Oh, you will be. It's time to clean you up before I let you back into my house. Dirty subs are not allowed." It was at this moment i noticed She was carrying a bucket and a long-handled scrub brush. She must have noticed our expressions because She continued with a grin, "I figured what I use to keep my Audi clean would be good enough to clean up you two."

She set down Her bucket and brush and went to the side of Her home that had a garden hose attached to a reel. Unwinding it, She brought it over to us after turning it on at the faucet and then pointed it into the bucket. With a loud "Hsssss" She pulled the nozzle and water sprayed out filling up the bucket and i could see it was creating a load of soap suds in it. Miss Wendy mush have put car soap in the bucket before bringing it out.

Once the bucket was overflowing with suds, She looked at me and said, "It's time get all squeaky clean," and with a gigle chest pulled the trigger. Oh my! It was so cold and the water jet was so forceful it stung. She sprayed me first all down my front blasting my boobies and making me sputter. i turned to get away from the hard jet, but Mistress showed no mercy and continued spraying me all up and down my back causing me to jump from the pain and the cold.

"Spread those legs, pet," She commanded and i complied as best i could. i pulled down on the rope which made Jeremy rise on his tip-toes and i was shocked to feel the spray of water hit my exposed rear and VJJ. After feeling like i just had received an enema She barked, "turn." Despite my reservations, i did as told and She finished up with my front paying special attention to hosing down my midsection.

i was left hanging, dripping, and shivering as She turned the hose on to Jeremy. He wasn't any better equipped to deal with this as i was and he gave a short cry as the spray of water rinsed him from head to his feet. He tried to pull away and jerked on the rope connecting our raised arms almost yanking me off my feet. the water jet must have stung his penis because when the spray of water hit it, he yelled and turned away and i could see it had gone flaccid. Our Mistress giggled at his predicament and just went around him to spray his exposed dick again making him dance tied under the pergola.

Miss Wendy stopped spraying Jeremy and set the hose down and picked up the scrub brush. Giving it a thorough rinse in the soapy water, She came over to me saying, "Now pet, time to clean you up. Don't worry, these bristles are horsehair, so if they won't scratch my car I'm sure it'll be fine for your soft skin to get you all squeaky clean."

With no fanfare, She grabbed the brush by the long handle and shoved the business end against my boobies and proceeded to unceremoniously scrub my front. Up and down the brush went and despite Her assurances, those bristles did hurt something fierce as She went over every inch of my front. When She directed me to close my eyes She went over my face causing me to sputter and wheeze, soap getting in every orifice. I felt Her hand grab my shoulder and She turned me around. My backside then got the same treatment as my front until i was sure She had used that damn brush over every part of my body leaving my skin scrubbed, red, and hurting.

Mistress Wendy went over to Jeremy's hung body and performed the same ritual, cleaning him from top to bottom making sure to pay special attention to his midsection. i shook my head and cleared my eyes so i could watch the process admiring Her thoroughness getting soapy suds all over his body. She only paused a minute to have him spread his legs and pulled out the butt plug that had still been inside of him. When She was satisfied with Her work She set the scrub brush down in the pail and retrieved the hose. Pointing the nozzle at me She said, "You two are looking much cleaner, time for the rinse cycle." and then She squeezed the trigger and the cold blast of water hit my backside.

i couldn't stop the shout that escaped my mouth as i was again subjected to the humiliation of being rinsed off like a piece of lawn furniture. My mistress started at the top of my head, and slowly sprayed all the suds off of me making sure to turn me around once my backside was done. Then She shifted Her aim to Jeremy and rinsed him off as well, both of us trying not to pull on the rope connecting us to the pergola, but stretched fully unable to stop the cold water cleansing.

When She was satisfied with a final blast to each of us She put the hose down and rinsed the brush and bucket while we hung from Her pergola on the porch. Satisfied with Her work, Miss Wendy said to us, "Now my subs, I think I will leave you there to dry off so you don't track any water into my home. I will just put these away and have another drink until you both are thoroughly dry."

She took up Ser cleaning supplies and equipment and went back into Her garage. Jeremy stretched out his left leg and poked my rear with his toes giving me a wink. i smiled back at him, my partner in submission. Just a few months ago this scene would have been inconceivable, but now i found myself, naked and tied up next to a man whom i hadn't met until last night. Me, who used to be so bratty and rebellious now giving up not just my body, but my will to my Mistress.

She returned to us, "I know you want down, but for now, you must hang here. Patiently, my lovely playthings. My words pulsating through your mind, teasing you with all the depraved things I might do to you... Or will I just leave you there, for hours, stewing in your sweet juices until you can take it no longer and begin to wriggle and struggle, to feel the kiss of the tight ropes against your skin..soothing you, letting you know that you are safe, and possessed. Adored."

Going back to Her deck chair, Miss Wendy sat down and began to sip Her drink, eyeing us with bad intent and a wicked grin as we slowly dried off in the lowering sun of the afternoon. i lost myself in the feeling of being helpless, swaying under the pergola next to a handsome naked man, both of us strung up unable to do more than just sway and pivot.

We were left to "drip dry" for a half-hour as the waning sun warmed our exposed skin until finishing Her drink, our Mistress rose from Her seat and sauntered over to us. She took each of our heads in Her long fingers and kissed us deeply in turn. "Time to get you down and inside my house. I have thought of a great way to give you both a reward for being so good to me for my birthday weekend," She said.

She unclipped both our hands from the rope stretching us and refastened them behind our backs. i was beginning to think i wasn't going to be in any state other than bound at all for most of this weekend. She got our leashes back from the table and after giving our dog tags a shake She attached them to our collars. Side by side, Jeremy and i were led back across Her porch to the ranch slider and back inside. Across Her kitchen and down the hallway we were led until i realized with apprehension She was leading us back down the hallway that was the entrance to Her converted basement.

Opening the door, then turning on the light switch She turned to us, "Did you two think we were done with my dungeon? After all the work dildo-whore went into building it, I feel we would be remiss if we didn't visit it a few more times this weekend, don't you think?"

Not waiting for a reply, She led us down the tight stairway with me followed by Jeremy, and i could feel his eyes on my naked rear. Reaching the cold stone floor, She tugged on our leashes and led us over to a simple metal-framed twin bed, stark and foreboding in the corner of Her dungeon. Taking the leash off of Jeremy, She directed him to sit on the edge of the bed. She freed his wrists, but only for a moment as She had him lay down on the bed, then had him raise his hands above his head to fasten them to the headboard. Mistress Wendy then bound his ankles together and to the footboard, stretching him fully down on the bed, arms and legs shackled together.

Leaving me there at the foot of the bed She went to Her toy chest and returned with a leather contraption that had several straps and buckles. She turned it in front of my face, showing me that it had a hard plastic ball in the center and bent to Jeremy who knew its function quite well as he opened his mouth to accept the ball. Once shoved into his open mouth, She raised his head and with practiced ease, buckled it tightly leaving the leather mask covering the front of his face, effectively silencing him. i had to admit, that the sight of him; stretched, naked, and helplessly silenced with a leather mask on the bed was a hot sight.

As She went to retrieve a section of black cord She told me, "I said I'd give him a release, and I am a Domme of my word. To ensure he doesn't cum too easily, and when he does it'll be painful, I think I need to do a little more work on his cock. Watch how a little macramé goes a long way to turn his balls blue."

She doubled up the cord and looped it around the base of his erect penis. Pulling it tightly She proceeded to wrap it around his shaft below his balls several times, then around each of his balls, in turn, separating them from his manhood. A few loops went around his now engorged shaft above his balls to finish up and once done She stood up and with a flourish presented Her work to me.

"Ta-dah," She crowed. A little restriction and he's nice and hard for you; all swollen, blue and throbbing."

i had to admit he was starting to turn a bright purple, and it did seem larger, pre-cum dripping from his throbbing head.

Miss Wendy took some more rope and after turning me around unfastened my cuffs. She repositioned my arms higher, having me grasp my elbows with my hands. Then She tied each cuff to my arm just above my elbows pulling my shoulders back. Another tie went from the center of my forearms up to the back of my collar further restricting me.

"Time for your reward, my dears. Pet, climb up and impale that pretty pussy of yours on dildo-whore's cock. Jeremy, you will be allowed your release, but you must wait until Janette gets hers first, do you understand me?"

He nodded as She helped me climb onto the bed and straddle Jeremy. "Hell yes," i thought to myself, "getting intercourse twice in a day."

With a little help from my Mistress, i squatted directly above his erect penis that was pointing straight up in Her hand and i slowly sank down onto it. His manhood felt so good as it parted my flesh and entered my womanhood. Down lower i went until i was sitting on his thighs and he filled me making me moan with contentment.

Miss Wendy went away and returned with Her strap-on harness and Her camera. First taking some pictures She mused, "I need to record this wonderful birthday you two are giving me." Setting the camera down She presented Her strap-on. "Jeremy, can you believe that my pet has never experienced a DP yet? This is something I plan on fixing right now."

She stepped into the harness and pulled the straps tightly cinching it across Her milky white thighs and waist. She has done me several times wearing that strap-on, so i was very familiar with it. i have to admit that the real flesh of a man sliding inside me feels better, but in the last month, Her hard plastic dildo always has me cumming in no time.

After fixing it in place it, She turned sideways to us showing the large black dildo sticking out from Her midsection. "I think mine's bigger and blacker than yours dildo-whore. Now don't be jealous, this is about my Pet."

Climbing up and kneeling on the bed behind me She pushed my back and i flopped over on top of Jeremy's chest. Miss Wendy separated my cheeks, with practiced ease pushed Her midsection against my rear and i felt Her dildo start to invade my backside. i cried out, "It's too much. i can't take both of you. Jeremy already has me filled up!"

Mistress smacked my ass. "I don't care, you are MY whore, you WILL take my dildo up your ass and you WILL like it. For my birthday you will experience your first double penetration. You only know I hurt you because we both enjoy it"

Without any further warning, She bucked Her hips and impaled my backside with Her strap-on. I saw stars as i was fully plugged both in my VJJ by Jeremy and my rear by my Mistress. Helplessly tied i was squashed between the two warm bodies, a sub-sandwich. After the initial shock and pain, i grew accustomed to both of them and began to feel my excitement build. She was correct in that before Mistress Wendy began my training i had a few threesomes with guys, but each time they pretty much took turns doing me. Never had i considered having both at once, and i was coming around to the idea as it felt tremendously erotic feeling each of them inside a different part of me.

Jeremy was moving as much as his ties would allow and grunting against his leather mask/gag. Miss Wendy settled on a slow steady rhythm, Her hands firmly gripping my hips. i could feel each motion pushing Her dildo in and out of my rear which had been stretched fully. Although Jeremy couldn't do much thrusting, he still could feel Her dildo sliding across his penis, separated only by a thin bit of my insides.

"How's that feel, my pet?"

"Oh my god, Mistress, please keep that up. i'm so stuffed it's amazing. i didn't know it could be so good."

She smacked my ass and picked up the pace, "Ha! I knew you were a right proper little whore down deep. Next time I need to get one more male sub here so you can blow him at the same time. This way I'd have filled up every one of your holes, and wouldn't have to listen to you at the same time."

The thought of being completely used like that sent me over the edge. i could feel my VJJ start to tighten around Jeremy's shaft and i cried out, "May i cum, Mistress?"

"Yes, you both may. Cum for your mistress now, both my whores!"

i spasm trapped between them, my juices squirting out around Jeremy's manhood as my whole body clenches up. My orgasm sweeping over and through my core as i saw lights flashing behind my eyes. i am spinning, swirling, my body and mind no longer my own, seized by an irresistible spasming that seems to start in my core and pulse outwards to the very ends of my fingers and toes. i am scared and exhilarated at the same time. This is incredible, wondrously terrifying. But regardless of my discomfiture, my confusion, i am powerless to stop what is happening.

My cries of ecstasy echoed in Her dungeon and Miss Wendy lays over me and pinches Jeremy's nipple hard sending him over the edge and he finally was able to let go and came as well. I could feel his hot seed explosively squirt inside me, completing the whole episode in one giant exclamation mark that i could feel down in my soul.

i couldn't think. Jeremy and i were just gasping in our mutual release, both bound yet set free by our Mistress. As his seed still pumped into me, She pulled out of my rear with a sloppy sound and came around to take another photo of us, "I like the before and after shots the best," She laughed. "I'll leave you two to collect yourselves and rest up for tonight's fun and games."

Walking with Her easy glide to the stairs She left us there bound and sweaty. Turning to us regally, She spoke, "My two subs better be ready to serve me well tonight, you still have over 24 hours left to go in my birthday weekend."

Walking up the stairs, She turned out the light plunging us into darkness. Jeremy was still inside me, and i lay my head down on his chest breathing in the scent of sex and felt myself drifting off to sleep, the pounding of his heart beating in my ears.

--------------------------------------

To be continued

12