My Best Friend

Story Info
What happens when two best friends are attracted?
3.3k words
4.56
16.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inanna_Ruiz
Inanna_Ruiz
11 Followers

"Val!" I almost jump in my seat as Hardin screams my name from across the chair in front of me in the Steam Beans Cafe. "What happened Hardin?" I ask him, a little worried.

"The Badass Babe, she...OH MY GOD..." he trails off. He is exhilarating as he continues, "She published another story. I think I am gonna go crazyyy."

Oh, tell me about it. It's not the first time he has reacted this way, every time that writer publishes a story, okay 'an erotic story', he goes crazy. What can I say? He's been an enthusiast since forever. Yep, forever, we are 21 now and have been best friends since Kindergarten.

I don't know, whether I should be happy that I have got such a wonderful fan or be jealous that he admires a girl who is not me. Technically, it is me, but he doesn't know that. Hell, nobody knows that. I am Valerie Renshaw, 21, aka The Badass Babe, writer of some sizzling erotic stories, which are apparently being read by my best friend, Hardin. No one knows that I am into this stuff. It's my secret. I started writing these stories for a reason and the reason is right in front of me. I know, I know, The Friend Code and all, but look at him, he is so sexy at 6 feet tall, light grey eyes and that fucking jawline with that sexy beard. I can't resist myself having sinister thoughts about him. He doesn't have any idea about it, but it's just that he is the one on my mind while I write these steamy stories. I always write the things I would like to do to him. If only I could...I push these thoughts aside. I don't want to lose this amazing bond of friendship that we share.

I know there is no harm imagining about him this way, he's single, I'm single, sorted. I ravish him in my thoughts, write about it and publish it, simple. Sue me, but, my sultry imagination is liked by many people and especially by him. I don't know, whether I should be smug or angry, happy or jealous. Jesus Christ, I have mixed feelings right now.

Even now, having him in front of me reading my story has him so engrossed. He thinks that I am not paying attention but I can tell, he is turned on right now. The way he is shifting in his seat tells me that he is hard and it has me almost smiling. I try to stifle my smile, but, I can't. I am smiling full-fledged now. I feel smug that I did this to him, I got him hard and the mere thought of him being hard makes me wet. Truth be told, I'd love to do these things to him in person rather than writing them. But, I know it will never happen, so I put those thoughts aside and control myself and focus on my laptop in front me. I am doing some changes in my upcoming story.

After what seems like an eternity, he looks up from the screen of his laptop. I can see that he is flushed and he's taking shallow, ragged breaths. I know that he is super turned on right now, and is in need of a release. But, we are in a cafe right now.

I ask him trying to hide the amusement in my voice, "Is everything okay, Hardy?" I can't, I break into laughter. He is shooting daggers at me with his eyes.

"Oh! poor baby...why do you have to read these in public? This is the fourth time, it has happened." I say in between laughing.

He gets up from the chair and goes towards the restroom without uttering a word. I laugh harder now. I can't help but feel that this situation is super hot.

He comes back after a few minutes. I can tell, he looks relieved now and I know what he did in the restroom. I laugh silently.

As he sits on the chair I say in my usual perky voice, "I see Hardy."

"What do you see, Val?" he asks sheepishly.

"That the chore has been carried out." Both of us burst into laughter.

"But, Val, on a serious note you need to read these stories. They are so fucking arousing. Try them someday." he winks at me.

"Sure, someday" I smile shyly.

I think to myself, it's me, who wrote them and it's you, who is the protagonist but I remain silent.

"I am jealous of that lucky bastard" he says with a lopsided grin.

"Jealous? Jealous of whom?"

"The Badass Babe's lucky boyfriend, silly. God, he gets to enjoy all the stuff she writes. Wish, I were him..." he says wishfully.

"My god, Hardy, you are soo into her. But, hey! how do you know that she has a boyfriend, she might be single as well." I say as a matter of fact.

"I don't think so, but, you know what, it's in my bucket list to meet her once, just once."

"What are you gonna do if you do get to meet her?" I ask with curiosity

"I am gonna RAVISH her and there are so many things I would love to do with her like take her in the dog..."

"Jesus Christ, stop it already" I whine and leave the cafe.

I don't know why but it doesn't feel good to hear him talking about ravishing some other girl. Even though, that girl is me, I don't have it in me to listen to his sexual fantasies about The Badass Babe who is a sexy temptress and me, I am just a normal girl to him. I sigh and head towards my home. I don't know why, but, I feel sad right now and I don't want to think about it anymore.

****

Val leaves the cafe with me laughing there. Jesus, I was just mocking her. She thinks I'm into that writer. Well, she doesn't even know the half of it. The thing is, I am into HER. I've liked her for a while now, but never had the balls to say it to her. I know, I know I am breaking The Friend Code, but how can I resist myself? I mean just look at her, those piercing green eyes with that sleek blonde hair reaching till her lower back and that smoking hot body. Ooff. All the while, reading those erotic stories, it's Val who is on my mind. Whatever the story is about, I imagine myself and Val doing all the nasty things. I know, I shouldn't think these things about my best friend but, I can't help it.

I realise, I had dozed off thinking about Val and me and The Badass Babe's stories. I think I should go to Val's house and apologize for being a jerk. As I gather my things and start to leave the cafe, I see that Val has forgotten her laptop. I go towards her chair to pick up the laptop. As I start to shut it down, I see something on the screen that has me completely taken aback. I see the same site on which The Badass Babe publishes her stories and I cannot believe my eyes that the portal in front of me shows the username 'The Badass Babe'. I can't make coherent thoughts. I grab the table for support, as soon as the realisation hits me that Val, my best friend, is THE BADASS BABE. I don't know if I should be happy or nervous about it. I kept bragging about banging her in front of Val. SHIT. I think she is pissed off, I need to get back to her right now.

On my way towards her house, my mind is jumbled up with so many questions like:

'Why didn't she tell me about it?'

When did she become The Badass Babe?'

'Was she upset because I was talking about banging The Badass Babe?'

'Was she jealous?'

As soon as the last question crosses my mind, I am almost frantic. I need to know what's going on in that beautiful head of my best friend. As I reach her house, I park my car and take the laptop with me. I make wide steps towards her house and knock at the door. It opens after a few seconds, and there she is, HOLY COW. She has changed out of her normal clothes and is looking delectable in that black t-shirt of hers. It's the only clothing that she has on. It leaves nothing to my imagination, I can see the curves of her sexy body. Jesus, I am semi-hard just by looking at her sexy form. I have a gut feeling about how this is going to end. Let's find out.

***

It's been a while since I reached home. I changed out of my normal clothes and wore my black t-shirt and let my hair loose. I don't know why but I love this t-shirt and in some way it feels that it provides me comfort. As I start to relax, I realise that I forgot my laptop at the cafe with Hardin. HOLY CRAP.

'Was the portal still on or did I close it?' 'Does he know about me?'

'Will he hate me for it?'

'Will he still want to fuck me?'

Hang on! where did that come from? I know, he wants to fuck The Badass Babe, the temptress and not Valerie Renshaw, an ordinary girl. I sigh. As these questions are racing through my mind, I hear a knock on the door. It startles me. I go to open the door, as I open the door he is standing right in front of me. I look at him and he looks at me. I see that he has my laptop. My heart starts beating faster. I look into his eyes again and see that he is still looking at me. Wait, is he checking me out? 'You wish' the inner me says. It's been a few minutes now, but Hardy is still not moving from his place. I snap my fingers in front of him "Earth to Hardy." he looks at me, NO, rakes me with his eyes. From my face to my feet, I feel his heated stare on my body. He looks me in the eye again and flashes a smiles, a mischievous smile. I just stare at him dumbfoundedly, I don't know, what to do or say.

Without uttering a word, he takes a step towards me and I take a step back. He takes a few more steps, until he is completely inside the house. Then he kicks the door shut and keeps the laptop on the table to his left. He takes one more step towards me, grabs my hand and pulls me to himself. He snakes his arm around my waist and closes the gap between us. I look him in the eye, confused but super turned on.

My voice is barely a whisper when I ask him, "What are you doing Hardy?"

I am short of breath now, I can feel his hardness.

He bends down a little to speak in my ear. With his free hand, he moves my hair from my ear, I can feel his hot breath on my ear "Ravishing her." he says in a seductive voice.

Without waiting for my reaction, he starts licking my earlobe. A shiver runs down my spine and the inner me screams 'HE KNOWS.' Earlier, he was talking about ravishing The Badass Babe and now, he is doing exactly what he said he will. I don't know, if he is ravishing The Badass Babe or Valerie Renshaw. Urghh! I don't know, but it feels too good to stop now. So, I push these thoughts away from my mind and revel in the moment. He nibbles on my earlobe all the way to my neck. As he starts to lick my neck, I shudder at the sensation. MY GOODNESS, it feels so good. He starts kissing, licking, sucking and biting my neck, nothing has ever felt so good. I moan as he is working with that talented tongue.

"God, your moans sound so sexy" I hear him say. He starts biting on the left side of my neck and I know he is giving me a hickey. As his mouth leaves the skin of my neck, I pull him by the collar of his shirt and attack his mouth. GODD, his lips are softer than I imagined. I am in the state of elation. This is PURE BLISS.

Without breaking the kiss he pins me to the nearest wall. He breaks the kiss and asks, "You sure, you want to do this Val?" "What?" my eyes are closed and I am in a haze when I hear him ask me about being sure.

"I am more than sure" I manage to say in a squeaky voice.

A few seconds tick by, but nothing happens. I open my eyes and look at him, he is biting his lower lip and staring at me hungrily. He places his hands on my waist and pushes his crotch to me.

"What now?" I ask him with a hint of challenge in my voice.

He grinds his body into mine, "Now, I want to do so many things to you. Oh! wait, didn't I tell you at the cafe?"

His hands are now roaming all over my torso through my t-shirt, "Wasn't it The Badass Babe you wanted to ravish and fuck doggy style" I roll my eyes at him

"Hey I was just messing with you. You know what it's you who's on my mind while reading those stories" he blurts out.

I can't help the shocking look on my face "What did you say?" I ask him

"I said what you heard" he says with a wink.

"Tell me about it" I reply smilingly.

His hands are now on my breasts and he presses them a little.

"What do you mean?" he asks curiously while kneading my breasts together and looking me in the eye.

"I imagine you while writing those stories" I say almost shyly and look down.

He holds my chin and make me look him in the eye. And bends down to give me a sloppy, wet kiss.

"God you are killing me. I want you so bad."

"I want you too" I say it almost instantly.

***

That's it, she said it, she wants me too. There is no going back now. I am going to fuck her into oblivion. I am gonna make it soo good for both of us. I need to feel her skin on my skin, I put my hands under her t-shirt and feel the luscious curves of her body. I run my fingertips over the sides of her torso and her back and then I cup her ass. Christ, she has got a helluva body. It's then I realise that she is not wearing anything except the black t-shirt, I look her in the eye with a devilish grin on my face.

"Would you like to know the things I have in mind?" she bites her lower lip and nods slowly. I cup her bare breasts and pinch her nipples. She gasps. I continue to thumb her nipples enjoying the velvety texture of her skin, she starts moaning and closes her eyes. Goddd, I am soo fucking her tonight.

***

Good God, why didn't I leave my laptop earlier and he found out about me being The Badass Babe because the pleasure I feel right now is out of this world. He is kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples, this feels so good. All of a sudden, he lifts me up and I drape my legs around his waist reflexively. He sits me on the couch and squats down in front of me. The way his eyes rake over my body has my bottom dripping with desire.

He lunges towards me and hikes up my t -shirt. He starts tonguing me from my navel till the middle of my breasts. Then he takes one of my nipples in his mouth and pinches the other with his hand. He uses his other hand to play with my swollen bud. He continues his assault with his tongue and his hands, taking me towards the edge. I am almost there, I don't know how, but, I think he senses it and starts moving his hand faster on my bud, applying more pressure until I scream and see kaleidoscope with my eyes shut.

As I open my eyes, I see that he is smiling at me. I get up from the couch and kiss him voraciously. He is still fully clothed, in between our kiss, I remove his clothes and my t-shirt as well. Now it's my turn to push him down on the couch and take care of his hard member.

***

She pushes me down on the couch and takes my shaft in her hand and starts stroking it. She licks her lips and bends down in between my legs. She licks the head of my cock first and then slowly, she takes me in completely. MY GOD, the suction of her lips is driving me insane. "Those lips look so good wrapped around me like that." she moans in response.

She start sucking me faster and I feel the muscles around my balls spasming.

"Stop" I say in a muffled voice "I don't want to come in your mouth, I want to come inside your pussy." she stops and leaves my cock with a pop sound and looks up at me.

I take her face in my hands and start kissing her and help her getting up from the floor.

Without breaking the kiss, I lay her down on the couch and get on top of her. She is panting with need now. She opens her legs and pulls me towards herself.

"Are you sure, you want this Val?" I ask her once more.

"Oh god, Hardy just fuck me already. Don't make me wait anymore..." she says in a huffed voice.

I don't need to be asked twice. I glide inside her in one smooth stroke.

"Fuck, you are so wet."

After pumping in her a few more times, "And tight." Good god.

I lift both of her legs and keep them on my shoulders. I start pumping in and out of her full force. I don't stop until she screaming my name. I know she came but I can't stop, it feels too good to stop. I keep on pumping into her, harder and faster until I feel myself coming. I come with an animalistic grunt. I am out of breath and collapse on top of her. After a few beats, I get up from on top of her and move to the side. I start planting small kisses on her beautiful face.

"If I'd have known the sex between us was gonna be earth-shattering, I'd have told you earlier about me being me." she giggles.

"It's not about you being you, I've liked you for a while now, but I didn't have it in me to ask you out. Jesus Christ, asking out your best friend is kinda scary." I say.

"Scary...why is it scary?" she asks.

"Because I didn't want to lose your friendship." I say with a kiss on her nose.

"Truth be told, I have been in the same situation." she laughs.

I look at her with a smile on my face and kiss her mouth once more.

"Let's find out how this thing between us unravels." I say with a wink.

"Let's find out." she smiles at me and I smile back.

I look forward to what happens between us.

Inanna_Ruiz
Inanna_Ruiz
11 Followers