My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
The Fun Continues for the 3 Friends.
2.4k words
4.73
19.4k
36

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
382 Followers

As I wake up I begin to sense my surroundings and recall the previous night. Did I really do all that stuff? Did I really agree to let my Best Friend's Husband fuck me in exchange for finally being able to fuck her?

I realize there is an arm around me and breath on my neck. Trent is spooning me. Lingerie, I am still wearing a bra, a thong, stockings and a wig. As I became more aware I figure we all must have fallen asleep together in their marital bed. I look straight ahead and realize Jess is gone. She's nowhere to be found and I've woken up with him holding me.

He nuzzles his face into the back of my neck and says "Mmmmm, you feel so good baby!"

"Um Trent? It's me, not Jess."

He seems to ignore me and continues to kiss the back of my neck. Then his hand moves to rub my nipples and his cock starts growing against my cheeks.

"Trent, Jess isn't here. Plus it was a one time thing. Even if we were to do something else, she would want to be here," I say.

"Come on Baby, I'm all boned up." He reaches to feel the front of my panties and continues "Oooh, looks like you are too!"

"Well yeah, I just woke up, of course I have a hardon," I say.

"Come on, no one has to know. Just let me in one more time. I know you loved it last night."

Trying to deny it I say "It was ok, what makes you think that I loved it?"

"Well baby, you blew your load all over my chest while I was fucking you. You didn't even have to touch yourself."

He starts to kiss my neck again and pulls down my panties.

"Let's make another deal" He says.

"Are we negotiating?" I say.

"Always! Here's my offer." He begins to finger me. "See, we're both ready to go, I can feel it. Let me fuck you again and when we're done I'll put the wig on and you can fuck me in the shower."

I wasn't expecting that at all. It actually seemed like a fair deal, plus I can't deny how good it felt last night. I cave and say "Easy..."

Trent lines himself up and I groan as he slowly enters me. He holds still in me and wow, this does feel good. After a minute or so I wiggle my ass back to him to say it is ok. He holds me close, still in the spoon position and begins thrusting.

"Mmmmmm," I moan as his pace increases.

"Yeah Baby, take that cock," he yells.

I didn't remember him being this vocal last night. I decided to go with it and say "Harder, Faster, Fuck Me!"

He picks up his pace and is really pounding. I feel his cock begin to expand. I don't think I'm going to cum just from the fucking this time, so I start to stroke myself. I want to make sure I cum so I can pay him back with a nice long fuck in the shower.

"Come on. Do it. Shoot another load into me. Let's cum together," I yell.

"Cumming!" he screams as I feel his cock throb inside me again before leaving another warm deposit.

"Ah, ah, ah, Trent!" I moan. While shooting my load simultaneously.

He withdraws from me and kissed me on the lips. "That was great Baby!" he says.

I wish he would stop calling me Baby, but I guess that was his way of dealing with everything.

We get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I strip off my lingerie and wig while he starts to warm up the shower. This is the first time we've looked at each other fully naked. I am no slouch, but I could see why Jess was attracted to him. He starts to get into the shower and I say "Aren't you forgetting something?" while handing him the wig. He gives me a smirk and puts it on. He doesn't have much body hair and from the back I could imagine he was Jess while I was fucking him in the ass.

We step into the large shower and he starts soaping me up. I didn't expect this, but I guess we both needed a good cleaning. I start to do my part and soap him up too. It feels kinda nice as we wash each other in the steamy shower but then he surprises me by kissing me.

"No, no, no, I'm in charge this time!" I say.

"Sorry" he says, I'm used to taking the lead. "How's this?" He begins stroking my cock and drops to his knees to take me in his mouth.

Whoa, I think to myself. We didn't even discuss a blow job but here we are.

As the water continues to wash over us and he continues to blow me, I decide that's enough and tap him on the shoulder. I don't want to blow in his mouth. I want to fuck him hard in his ass like he did to me!

He stands up and turns around. He bends over and places his hands on the bench. I take some of the liquid soap and lube up my cock. Then I take the bottle, place it right on his asshole and squeeze. He lets out a little yelp which turns into an Ah as I start to finger him. I assume this is his first time, just like mine was, and I want to make sure he enjoys it at least a little bit.

When I think he's good I start to line up. "Ready?" I ask. He doesn't answer. Instead he pushes back so my head starts to enter him. I grab his hips and before I could push in, he pushes back impaling himself fully on him with a loud, "FUCK ME!"

That's my cue and now I'm in charge. I keep a steady pace so I can make this last as long as possible.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he yells in sequence with my thrusts. From behind with the wig on I really could pretend I was fucking Jessica in the ass. I secretly wished be would keep it down so I wouldn't have to hear his manly voice.

I turn my head and through the glass I could see me fucking him in the mirror. Being able to watch myself pound a brunette was very hot.

Channeling him from earlier I started to pick up the tempo and the talk "Take that cock Baby!" I say. Who's Baby now, I giggle to myself.

"It's your turn to come from fucking," I say. "What do you need?" I increase the pace causing him to bend down more and thrust his ass back to match my movements.

"Just keep fucking me like this," he says. "I'm close!"

"Me too Baby!"

"Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he yells. I look down at the shower wall and he's cumming like crazy. Shot after shot blasting against the tiles.

I'm really pounding him now as his orgasm has brought me close. "YES, YES, YES. TAKE IT ALL!" I yell as I pull him fully onto me. I'm sure he could feel me pulsing as I pump my load into my Best Friend's Husband.

We finish our shower in silence, doing a quick soap up and rinse. He turns off the water and we open the door. Jessica is standing there in her robe clapping very loudly. Apparently she had watched the whole thing.

"I can't believe you did that without me!" She says "Looks like you had a blast, literally," while smirking. "Trent, do you see the time? Don't you have to go into the office for a few hours?"

"Oh shit," he says. "Yeah I won't be long. Behave you two."

He gives her a kiss goodbye and runs out of the bathroom.

"Be a dear and run the water for me," she says. "Not too hot."

I turn on the water and when I turn back around she has dropped her robe. This was the first time I've really seen her completely naked. I could not help but stare at her perfect breasts and her beautifully trimmed pussy hair.

She takes my hand and says, "My turn"

I hesitate and I can't believe these words come out of my mouth "Jess, sweetheart, I don't think I can go again."

She looks disappointed and gives me a deep kiss, shoving her tongue in my mouth. "Well, come on in anyway. I want you to wash me, and when we're done you can tell me all about this morning."

Jess and I step into the shower together. I squeeze the liquid soap bottle in my hands and I gently wash her all over. As I soap her breasts, she tells me to take my time and do them very slowly. She also tells me to do her crotch slowly and thoroughly. As I'm taking my time she pushes my soapy fingers inside her. I take the initiative and soon I am pumping two fingers in her beautiful pussy. She starts to moan softly, and I decide to try one in her back door. As I press slowly into her asshole she jumps a little and says "Oooh, maybe later." Figuring she's not ready for that yet, I drop to my knees and start to lick her clit while I continue to finger her. Her orgasm comes pretty quickly and I stand up to see her smiling face. She gives me a big kiss again and says "Now that's a shower!"

We finish the shower and dry off. I start to walk to my bedroom and she says "I left something special on your bed it would be awesome if you could wear them for me. Get dressed quick and you can tell me the story as we have breakfast."

Opening the door to my bedroom I see a small lacy item on the bed, a black thong. It's the same black thong she was wearing last night. I pick it up and it's still wet. I bring it to my nose and I inhale her sweet scent. Pulling the thong up my legs my cock starts to stir. I pull on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and walk towards the kitchen.

Somehow she's beaten me in there. She had thrown on a sundress and is at the stove cooking, looking as beautiful as ever. She gives me a suggesting look as if to say 'are you wearing them?' I nod and sit down at the kitchen table.

"Soooo, how did you end up fucking my hot husband in the shower while he was wearing a wig? Tell me everything," she says.

"Well, I woke up and you weren't there. He was spooning me and cuddling me. I assumed he thought I was you."

"Oooh that's so hot. So then what?"

"I felt his big dick start to grow against my ass."

"You didn't???" She said shockingly.

"Well, he kinda started to beg and offered me a deal. You know how I am with negotiating."

"So you're telling me you agreed to let him fuck you in our bed, without me there,

in exchange for being able to fuck him in the shower?"

"Since you put it like that, yeah..."

"Wow, I can't believe you let him fuck you again. I thought it was a one time thing?"

"I mean it did feel good last night. I came real hard and I figured he was offering me a way to prove I was still a man. I think your 'hot' husband likes cock a little too much," I say while smirking.

She giggles a little bit and says "That's sooooo hot and so wrong. I can't believe you guys did it twice without me. I thought I was one behind, not two. I'm gonna have to think about how to get even."

We have breakfast and catch up on old times. Her eyes open big and she says "I thought of my first way to catch up. I'm not wearing any panties." She walks over to my side of the table, gives me a deep kiss and puts my hand under her dress. I can feel how wet she is.

"How about we 69 on the couch?" she asks. I had always thought about her giving me a blow job and here was my chance.

"Ok, if you insist, Jess." I say.

She giggles in delight and leads me toward the coach. She pulls her sundress over her head and she is completely naked. I take off my t-shirt and pull down my shorts. Before I can remove the panties she wore last night, she pushes me down on the couch.

She carefully positions herself on top of me in the classic 69 and starts licking my cock through the thong. It takes a bit of adjustment at the other end and I start to lick her pussy before shifting so I could get at her clit. She pulls down my panties and basically swallows my cock. I am rock hard and finally getting the blowjob I had always dreamed about. I take it up a notch by inserting one and then two fingers into her pussy. I decide to go for it again and I press one finger into her asshole. She doesn't stop me this time.

"OH FUCK!!" She moans as she lifts her mouth off my cock. "You're gonna make me cum!"

I thrust up into her and she realizes I'm close as well.

We are now fully humping each other's faces. She can't hold back anymore and with a cry muffled by the giant dick in her mouth she explodes in orgasm. That sets me off and my first jet hits the back of her throat. She swallows my entire load and lies on top of me for a few minutes before rolling off and turning around.

"That was amazing Jess," I say to her. "I've always dreamed about that"

"Me too," she says wiping her mouth "Yummy!"

I start to giggle. She's my best friend and now she's even more than that.

"By the way I figured out how to get even for the time you two spent in the shower," she says.

"I can't wait to hear this one," I reply.

"I am a little upset that he fucked you again. That wasn't the deal I made with him before you got here. So how about this...when he gets home you pretend you're taking a nap. I'll get him ready and you'll have two hot ladies waiting for you. Oh and there's one more anal virginity for you to take," she winks.

"Now that sounds like a plan!" I say smiling.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
382 Followers