My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
The 3 friends learn some new things about themselves.
3.1k words
4.61
15.1k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
373 Followers

I compose myself and walk to the bathroom to clean up a little bit. I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"How you doing babe?" Jessica says.

"Good, what's up?"

"I want to go to the mall to pick up some things for tonight."

I'm kinda tired and was looking forward to just hanging around the house and watching some baseball. So I say "Jess, I thought I would just chill around here and watch the Yankees."

She says "No problem. There's a Sports Bar right by the mall. I'll drop you off there so you can watch the game while I shop. Then I'll join you for Lunch. I want everything I buy to be a surprise anyway."

I can't say no to her so I go along.

It's a short ride to the Sports Bar and she gives me a quick peck on the lips as she drops me off. I take a seat at the bar and order some wings and a beer. About an hour goes by and Jess joins me at the bar.

"Looks like you didn't buy much," I say.

"The bags are in the trunk, silly. I told you I want you to be surprised. And believe me, you'll be pleasantly surprised," she says.

We enjoy our lunch, watching the game with a little small talk. She doesn't give me any more hints about what she has planned for tonight.

We get back to the house and she tells me to hang out in my room. Trent will be home soon and she wants to get him ready. I jump at the opportunity to take a nap and recharge for later.

I am awoken by a text from Jess. I think it's weird she's texting me from inside the same house, but I figure she's busy in her room. The text says "Hey, we're just about ready. I figured we'd stay in tonight so I just ordered pizza. Listen for the doorbell. Everything is paid for already. Grab the pizza and we'll meet you in the kitchen."

I reply with a "K," and start to get myself ready.

The doorbell rings and the delivery boy hands me a large pizza box with a bag on top. I take it into the kitchen and set the table. As I'm just about done, I hear click-click, click-click, the sounds of high heels walking down the hallway. Jess enters the kitchen first. She is wearing a low cut red mini dress with black stockings. Her boobs are almost fighting to stay covered and she looks as beautiful as ever. Not too far behind her I hear click-click, click-click. Oh boy, she got Trent to wear heels too. Entering the kitchen I see a hot blonde. She's wearing the same dress as Jess, except in black with pink stockings. Her makeup is done perfectly and even her nails are painted in pink. And wow, she has boobs hanging out too. That must have been one of Jess' purchases from earlier. If it didn't know it was Trent, I would've thought Jess invited over one of her hot friends. Trent nodded at me and smiled. Either he wanted to keep the illusion going that he was a woman or he was a little embarrassed.

Trent and I sit down and Jess starts to open the food. She hands me a plate with a slice on it and hands Trent a plate of salad. He looks a little disappointed and Jess says, "We girls need to watch our figures. Eat your salad and if you're good I'll give you some pizza."

Wow, Jess is really getting into this and Trent is playing right along. I'm a little surprised as she always referred to him as her 'hot husband' and she led me to believe that she was a typical wife and he was a typical husband.

"Are you guys warm?" Jess says. "I am. See that remote by you, can you push power to turn on the ceiling fan."

I grab the remote and press power. The fan doesn't go on but I see Trent squirm in his chair a little. Thinking nothing of it I press the up button figuring that will do the trick to get the fan going. Trent grabs the table and starts to moan. Jessica starts to laugh and says "That's not a remote for the fan, it's for one of my purchases from this afternoon."

Jessica had bought Trent a vibrating butt plug and I had just turned it on. Trent starts gyrating on his chair until Jess decides it's enough and turns it off.

The rest of dinner is uneventful. Jess and I talk while Trent barely speaks at all. He does get two slices of pizza though. I start to get up to put my dishes in the sink and Jess grabs my arm. She says "Trent, be a nice little wife and clean up the table."

Trent looks surprised. I'm thinking it's because she's never asked him to clean the dishes before and also because she called him her wife. He listens to her and takes care of the dishes. Jess stands up and grabs my hand.

"So, are you ready to go to bed with two smoking hotties?" She says.

"More than you know," I reply.

We walk to the bedroom and Jess asks me to unzip her. Her dress drops to the floor and she is wearing a lacy black bra, garter belt, g-string and stockings. I stare for a second and I see Trent is staring too. She says "Ok, now unzip Trent. Wait, should we keep calling him Trent or should we come up with a girls name since he looks so hot?"

"I think we should call him Baby," I say, wanting to get back at him for calling me that so many times.

I unzip his dress and watch it fall to the floor. Wow, she really went all out. He matches her completely except in pink. His fake boobs are covered by a lacy bra. She must have shaved his whole body because he is silky smooth in his garter belt, g-string, and stockings. I can make out a slight bulge but other than that I would think he's a hot blonde.

She tells him to get on the bed and she does the same while giving me a come here finger motion.

She pulls my shirt over my head and leans in while pressing her mouth to mine. The first soft peck is followed by a full smooch, then by another, until we are making out passionately. My hands slip under her bra and cup her firm boobs. She starts to squirm and presses her g-string clad crotch against my growing bulge. I unclasp her bra and pull down her sopping panties while she pulls off my shorts. She grabs my hand and puts it on her needy pussy. I start sliding my fingers along her wet slit, as she pushes her tits in my face, pleading "Suck my nipples!"

With my other hand I spread her shapely buns to reveal her pink virgin rosebud. I start to apply pressure and she lets out a big moan.

"Ready for the main event?" I say.

She doesn't answer but turns around on all fours. I'm not sure what she's expecting, but I figure I'll start by licking her asshole. A sharp hiss of unexpected, naughty delight escapes her mouth as I gave her a long slurping tongue swipe.

"Ohhh my God!" She screams. "What are you doing to me?!"

I continue her tongue bath and ease a finger inside. As she is starting to open up, I gently work in a second finger. Her face presses forward into her pillow as she mumbles "Fuck... Uuhh... My Ass... Please... Fuck my... Aahhhh... Ass... Fuck my ass, please..."

I grab a bottle of lube and pour the slippery fluid generously over her pink rosebud. I massage the lube all around before working one then a second glistening digit into her tight little hole. Gently gaping her sphincter with my fingers, I let a healthy amount of lube dribble straight into my Best Friend's previously untouched rectum.

"Almost ready, Jess. I'll just lube myself up a second, okay?" I say.

"Uh-huh," she says meekly.

A second later she feels me pressing at the entrance of her pussy and she realizes what I meant by 'lubing up'.

"Oohhh! Oh my God!" She yelps while I slowly push my massive erection inside her slit.

I begin sawing my fingers into her oily asshole, letting her experience both holes being penetrated for the first time. With her asshole twitching from my persistent fingering and her pussy crammed full of my huge cock, she is panting like crazy. She has never felt so hot, so slutty and satisfied.

I look over at Trent and he's slowly stroking his cock through his panties. "When do I get to play?" he asks.

In between moans, Jess says, "Later, this is payback for what you did in this bed and the shower this morning without me!"

She reaches under her pillow, grabs the butt plug remote, and sets it to Max. "Here, enjoy this while I enjoy losing my anal virginity!" she says.

"Hooooly Shit!" He yells as the plug begins to vibrate at a speed he hasn't felt before.

I pull out of both holes causing Jess to whimper at the feeling of emptiness. "Ready, Jess?" I ask. "I'll be very gentle, I promise. I want you to enjoy this."

She responds by wiggling her ass. I push. Jess' virgin asshole resists at first, but I continue. Nudging against her little winking pucker, I keep pressing on her backdoor until her elastic butt-ring yields allowing my hardness to slip inside her ass.

"Ohh, I can feel you sliding in me! Uuuhh sooo big. Oooohh my God!" she pants as she feels her snug little hole stretching out around my rock hard cock.

I pause for a second to let her get used to it.

"Better?" I ask as I feel her asshole loosening a bit while her whole body relaxes.

"Yeah, uuhh... Much better!" she says, "I think you can give me more now. "Just fuck my ass now, pleeease, I need it!"

I start moving slowly inside her warm asshole. As the minutes fly by, we are two best friends totally consumed by our shared anal lust. I start panting when she suddenly starts yelling out and thrashing as if she was having a fit. Bucking back wildly into my ass-splitting cock, she looks over her shoulder, screaming out: "Uhhhh! I'm gonna... Aahhhh I'm... Uuuhh! Mmmhh... C-c-cuuhh-uhh-ummiiiing!

I stop pumping for a second to let her enjoy her first anal orgasm. As her breathing starts to slow, I resume thrusting my raging boner into her tight asshole. I unleash a savage flurry of butt-drilling strokes as I near what feels like a massive ejaculation.

"Do it! Yeeees! Uuuhhh... Cum in my ass! Awwhhh, fuck me harder, hardeeer!" She screams.

With one final thrust, I bury my cock balls-deep inside Jessica's amazing asshole and cum like a geyser, howling in pleasure. The feel of my hot cum flooding her rectum sends her over the edge again. She screams as her climax rears up and explodes even more intensely, as my cock shoots rope after rope of creamy sperm into her bowels, filling her anal tunnel with a massive load.

I slowly start to pull out and give her one more pump causing a moan. We both roll onto our backs and try to catch our breath. Trent is also breathing heavy. His ass is thrusting against the mattress and there is a huge load of cum in his panties.

"Oops, Baby," Jess says while turning off the vibrating butt plug. "But it looks like you enjoyed yourself. I certainly enjoyed mine!"

I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

"So, I have a question," Jess says to Trent. "During this whole weekend you've barely touched me. You fucked my BFF twice. He fucked you once. He fucked my pussy, and my ass, an oh, we did a smoking hot 69 on the couch while you were at work. He made me cum harder than you ever have and I swallowed his huge load. So here's my question. Would you rather fuck me or get fucked?"

He is stumped by the question and says "I'm not sure."

I come out of the bathroom and Jess pats the empty side of the bed, directing me to lie down with Trent in between us.

"I've made our hot little blonde an offer that she's thinking about." Jess says.

She takes one of his hands and places it on my cock and the other on her pussy. "Choose," she says.

He starts to slowly stroke my cock while slowly rubbing her pussy. This goes on for a few minutes until Jess starts to get impatient. She pushes his hand away and crawls over to me. "Since you can't decide, I'm gonna see if I can nudge you in the direction I think you want to go."

She takes the head of my cock in her mouth and slowly takes its full length down her throat. She starts to bob up and down until she looks at Trent and says "Come on, Baby, let's share."

She starts licking up and down one side of my cock and puts her hand on the back of his head, pushing him toward my dick. He leans forward and starts licking the other side. Soon, Trent and Jess are making out on my cock, all three of us moaning.

Jess takes her hand and starts playing with his butt plug, finally pulling it out. She licks her fingers to lubricate them, and slides two of them all the way inside him.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, Jess, don't fucking stop," he moans. Then he surprises me and swallows my entire cock.

He bobs up and down a few times while Jess continues her anal assault. Slowly she pulls her fingers from his asshole and my cock slips out of his lips.

"So what's your decision?" She asks. "You can fuck me right now. Or my BFF can fuck you. What are you gonna do?"

"FUCK MEEEEEE!" He screams.

"Tell me what you want," I ask.

"I want you to make love to me and fuck your load into me, I need it so bad," he begs.

"Make love to you?" Jess says surprised. "I'm finding out new things about you every day."

"You really want it, huh?" I say.

"Yesss, pleeeaaassse, fuck meeeee," he moans. "On my back so I can see you and you can see a hot blonde."

I pull down his panties and lube him up. I slide my cock into him, just a couple of inches at first. His eyes widen and I stop, "Don't worry, I'll go slow, just take a second and adjust. It's not like we haven't done this before."

"Yeah, but this feels totally different. You feel...so...Big!!!" He gasps.

After a while, he gets used to it, and starts pushing back against my cock, trying to get more inside him.

"Oh yeah, I think he likes it," I say to Jess as she sits up against the headboard, watching and playing with her clit. Her eyes are glued to us, staring in awe. I push further until all of my cock is inside him. His cock is bouncing against his abs and he's moaning like crazy.

I pull my cock out slowly almost the entire way then very slowly push back in. As he gets more used to me fucking him on his back, I start increasing my pace, until eventually I am really slamming in and out of him.

"Fuck, you've got some real competition here, Jess," I say to her as she lets out a little moan herself as she fingers herself and keeps watching.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, this feels amazingggg," he says as he pulls his bra off his fake boobs. Then I see him look over at Jess. She is still staring in awe, with her fingers sliding into her dripping wet pussy. She reaches over with her other hand and starts to rub his breasts, stimulating his nipples.

"I can tell this is what you want. You don't want to be WITH me, you want to BE me," she says.

All he can do is moan in response as I slow my thrusts.

She continues "How would you like to have a real pair of these?" while continuing to rub his nipples.

"Oh yeah!" he yells. Not sure if he's saying yes to her question or just really enjoying himself.

He grabs the back of my head and brings his lips to mine. He did say he wanted to be made love to. I slip my tongue into his mouth, and soon we are full-blown making out. He wraps his legs around my waist and holds on tight. I slide in and out of his ass a little more slowly and sensually. We moan into each other as we make out.

"This is officially the hottest thing I've ever seen," Jess says.

"I'm gonna cum from your cock, fucking pound me!" He groans. I pull his legs apart so I can fuck him with maximum force. "Don't Stop! "Don't Stop!" he continues to scream.

He starts shooting load after load after load all over himself. He just keeps going. Shots of cum land on his face, and all over his chest and abs.

"I love you!" Trent roars, as I unload into him. In the background, I hear Jess making herself cum too.

I pull out and roll over. The three of us are all breathing heavy. Jess looks at me and says "Babe, do you mind sleeping in your room tonight? Trent and I have a lot to talk about."

Epilogue

This is a love story between two best friends where a husband got in the way. Trent thought he could assert his manliness over me and prove himself to his wife, maybe even turn me into his second wife. What he didn't realize was he had these hidden desires deep inside. Did I have to do some things I wasn't exactly comfortable with to get to this point? Yes, but it was worth it. Jessica and Trent got divorced and I finally got to marry my best friend. I moved into that same house. We see Trent from time to time around the neighborhood. He finally got the boobs he wanted so much and we hear he's getting pretty serious with some guy. Maybe he'll get to have his own husband sometime soon. Jess and I are happy for him, but most importantly we're happy together. She is expecting our first child in 3 months.

The End

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
373 Followers