My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
The Best Friend has been convinced to extend his trip.
7.2k words
4.73
9.6k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
383 Followers

Author's Note: It probably goes without saying, but... This story takes place in fantasyland. The characters have unlimited time and money. They are immune from all diseases and the outside world only exists through the characters they come across. As far as sex, everyone is always ready to go. That's the kind of story I like to read, so that's the story I like to write. I am also changing to past tense. Most people probably won't even notice, but it's so much easier to tell a story that way. Lastly, we'll finally get to learn the storyteller's name. It was getting too hard to refer to him as the Best Friend. Hope you continue to enjoy!

Chapter 5

After the wakeup workout Bella gave me I went back to my room. I was surprised to see she had changed my sheets and my room looked like it hadn't been slept in. I took a shower and got dressed in my typical T-shirt and shorts.

KITCHEN- MORNING

As I entered the kitchen I was pleasantly surprised to see Jessica and Bella sitting at the table drinking coffee. They were both wearing cute dresses.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning, Nick," Jess said, "I take it you slept well and woke up even better," while winking.

"Oh yeah," I said, "It's been a wild couple days. I was able to extend my trip three more days."

"That's great!" Bella said, "I'm happy we were able to talk you into it," while also winking.

I said, "And I'm happy to see you two. In all the excitement I forgot to mention I was happy to extend my trip for Jessica and Bella, not Jessica and Trent."

"Who's Trent?" Bella said, while both girls started to chuckle.

"Exactly!" I said.

I joined them for coffee and Jessica made breakfast.

"So what's the plan for today?" I said.

"Well we were talking," Jess replied, "And we think Bella needs some of her own clothes. We were planning on going to the mall and hoped you would join us."

"Sure," I said. "I'm here for you two."

THE MALL- MID MORNING

We drove to the Mall and found a good parking spot. I walked behind the two ladies so I could check them out. You would think they were sisters instead of husband and wife. They both wore short loose dresses that were blowing in the wind. A quick gust came and blew up Bella's dress giving me a quick peek at her purple thong. She reached back and smoothed her dress down. Jess laughed as she realized Bella was not totally used to walking in a dress. We approached the door and Bella hesitated to go in.

"Don't worry hun," Jess said, "You look great."

"Yeah," I said, "You did amazing in the restaurant yesterday. No one will think you're anything but a beautiful woman, and even if they do, who cares."

Regaining her confidence, Bella entered the mall. I followed the girls to our first stop which was, to no surprise, Victoria's Secret. They started to walk in and I hung back.

"Aren't you coming?" Jess asked?"

"I wasn't sure you wanted me to," I replied.

"Of course. We need your opinion on what to buy," she said, "Plus after the last few days there's no more surprises between us. Well, maybe one..."

I walked into the store with them and they began to look around. I haven't been in one of these in years and I was impressed with how many things they had. It was hard to keep up with them as they buzzed around the store. It was pretty much Jess picking things off the racks while Bella and I watched. With a pile of lingerie in her hands, Jess led us to the dressing room.

"Come on Bella," Jess said, "Sorry Nick, girls only in here, but if you're lucky we might let you take a peek."

The girls walked into the dressing room while I waited outside. It wasn't too crowded in the store and there was a chair right there, probably for the typical circumstance of a guy waiting for his girl. A few minutes go by and I hear "Psssssst, Nick, is there anyone out there?"

"No."

"Ok, come to the door."

I walk to the door and knock. It opens slowly and all I can say is "Holy Shit!" Jessica and Bella are wearing matching lingerie. Looking them up and down, they are wearing a peach bustier that shows a lot of cleavage, a tiny peach thong, garter belt, and stockings.

"So what do you think?" Jess asked.

I stood there speechless for a second and finally just said "Wow."

"I think he likes it," Jess said to Bella.

"Yep, this one's a keeper," Bella said. "It comes in different colors too if you don't like the peach."

"Nope, this is perfect!" I said. "Are there more?"

"Of course, get out and we'll call you," Jess said while closing the door.

A few minutes go by again and I hear "Ok." I knock on the door again and this time they're both dressed in tiny bikinis. Jess is wearing Red and Bella is wearing Blue. They both do a twirl and I'm amazed that Bella can pull it off almost as much as Jess.

"We figured it was such a nice day that we could spend some time in the pool," Jess said, "You brought a bathing suit, right?"

"Actually no," I said.

"You can borrow one of Trent's?" she said, "I'm sure he won't mind," while tapping Bella on the arm and laughing. "Anyway, we have one more set to try on for size and then we can just pick out some more colors. Then we can go have lunch. I'm sure you're getting bored with all the shopping."

"Yeah, it's just awful," I said sarcastically.

A few minutes go by and they're ready again. The door opens and I'm greeted to the sight of a basic pink bra and panties set. I say basic because it's just bra and panties, but it's also the hottest thing I've ever seen. The bra was a pink push up bra and it looked like their nipples were about to pop out. The panties were cut normally in the front, but the back was a g-string. When they turned around I had no words.

"Bella," Jess said, "Do me a favor, put you're dress on and let me talk to Nick in here for a second."

Bella agreed and took a seat in the chair as I entered the dressing room.

"What's up?" I asked.

Jess handed me a hangar with the matching pink lingerie she was wearing. "Here, I know how much you enjoyed my pink panties last night."

"Yeah, Jess," I said, "Because they were yours! I don't know about this?"

"Come on Babe," she said, "We've got my husband out there, wearing the same set, a dress, and full makeup. Do it for me, pleeease," as she bit her lip and gave me a cute look.

"Ok, I'll do it for you, but I don't think I have the body to pull this off," I said.

"What do you mean?" she said rubbing my legs. "Your legs are still silky smooth and we can figure out boobs later if we need to."

I paused for a second, realizing that I had been walking around in public wearing shorts and shaved legs. At least no one had said anything. I got undressed and Jess helped me put on the lingerie.

Looking in the mirror, Jess said, "We're twins!"

"Yeah right," I said, "It looks a million times better on you than it does on me."

Jess reaches behind me and pulls the tag off the bra. Before I can say anything, she pulls the tag off the panties as well. She takes my boxers and put them in her purse and says "Looks like you'll be wearing it out."

"Jess! Come on now! You can't be serious!" I said.

"What's the big deal?" she said, "You'll have your regular clothes on over it, no one will notice, and like you said to Bella even if they do, who cares?"

Damn. I hated when she used my own words against me. I gave in and put my clothes back on. Walking out of the dressing room we noticed Bella wasn't in the chair. We see her in the store with her hands full. She had been picking out the other colors Jess has mentioned on her own.

"You guys ready?" Bella asked. "I'm hungry."

The three of us walked to the register to pay. Jess put all of the items on the counter and after they were scanned she handed the cashier the tags from the bras and panties.

"And these, we're wearing these out," Jess said.

The lady looked at the tags, noticing the style, and said "Nice choice! But there are three bras and three panties. Did you make a mistake?"

Jess rubs my arm, looks at the lady and said "Nope! Three and Three!"

"Ohhhh, Nice," the cashier said while winking.

I gave Jess a playful jab in the arm and said "You're evil!"

"I know!" she said laughing.

Jess paid and we walked to the food court. I was walking slowly, not used to the string in my butt again.

"You better pick up the pace," Jess said laughing again, "or people might start to stare."

I didn't say anything and just let her enjoy it. We finished our lunch and Jess looked at me and said "Bella and I have one more stop to make. Do you mind taking the bags to the car and waiting? We won't be long and we want this to be a surprise."

I agreed and walked to the car carrying the pink Victoria's Secret shopping bag. A few people gave me a look as I walked by, but they probably figured I was just carrying a bag for my girl, not wearing something from the store. I wasn't waiting in the car long and Jess and Bella returned, putting a bag in the trunk to keep the secret going.

AT THE HOUSE / POOL- AFTERNOON

We had discussed going swimming, so on the car ride back we decided we would go to our rooms, digest a bit and meet out by the pool. I was anxious to change anyway. I walked into my room and got undressed. I'm not sure why, but I put the bra and panties in the dresser drawer where I was keeping my other underwear. There was a knock at my door, but by the time I opened it there was a pair of men's swim trunks hanging on the knob. I put them on, and sat down for a bit. I pulled out my laptop and checked on some baseball news. I figured enough time had gone by and I headed out to the backyard. Jess and Bella were already in the pool in their newly purchased bikinis. They had their backs to me so I started to run towards the pool. As I yelled "Cannonball!" midway through my jump, they both turned around. I hit that water with a huge splash, drenching their faces and hair. I came up from under the water and Jess punched my arm.

"You jerk!" she screamed. "You got water in our eyes and we didn't want to get our hair wet."

"Yeah, jerk" Bella said as she punched me with a little more strength.

"Awww, poor babies," I said teasing, "You have to be uncomfortable for a bit. You didn't have to walk around the mall with a string up your ass!"

"Yes we did!" they yelled simultaneously!

That made me laugh as I had forgotten we were all wearing the same thing. We enjoyed our time in the pool, swimming a bit and relaxing. They had a hoop by the pool, so we played some basketball too. We were starting to get tired and Jess said "Why don't we get in the hot tub for a bit? Bella and I have something to talk to you about."

We got out of the pool and into the hot tub. The temperature was perfect and I was sitting in between the two girls. Jess leaned in and started kissing my neck and started to move towards my mouth. As she's kissing me Bella is starting to rub my dick through the swim trunks.

"So we have an offer for you," Jess said.

"Mmmm, anything," I said as Bella frees my dick and starts stroking.

Jess is kissing my lips now and starting to put her tongue in my mouth. I sit up a bit so my dick is completely out of the water. "Bella and I had a naughty thought," she says as she stops kissing for a second.

"If it's anything as good as this, I'm in," I replied.

"Oh, it's about to get better," Bella said as she lowered her mouth onto my now hard dick.

Between kisses, Jess asked, "Admit to us you liked it?"

"Liked what?" I said as I'm starting to breathe harder.

"Liked wearing lingerie in the mall," she said.

Bella is now bobbing her head on my dick, going almost all the way down and then back up. "I told you," I gasped. "I...liked...wearing...yours. I just wore it in the mall because you asked me to and I don't like saying no to you."

"Well in that case," Jess said, resuming her kisses. "How would you like to put lingerie on again, plus a hot little dress, and the three of us will go out as a bunch of babes tonight?!"

I'm speechless as I'm shocked by her question and I'm also getting close to cumming from the blowjob. Bella is increasing her pace and I have my hand on the back of her head.

"That's what Bella and I were doing while you waited in the car, buying 3 matching dresses. Surprise!" Jess said enthusiastically. "So will you do it?"

"I...I...I..." I tried to answer, but I was about to cum really hard. "YES, YES, YES!" I screamed as I began to unload into Bella's mouth. She kept bobbing as she was swallowing. Finally I stopped and she pulled off.

Bella looked at Jess and said "Looks like we got the answer we wanted."

"Wait, what?" I said, "Did I agree?"

"Let me check the record," Jess said as she looks down at her hand as if she is reading, "I asked you a question and you replied 'Yes, Yes, Yes', rather enthusiastically I might add."

"Yeah, but..." I started.

"No butts except for this one," Jess says as she pinches my ass and smiles. "It will be a lot of fun for the 3 of us to go out. You aren't going to be here for Bella forever and she needs to explore. Plus who knows what you and I will get up to."

"Ok fine," I said reluctantly.

"Awesome," Jess said, "Oh and we got you the peach set you liked so much too."

GETTING READY TO GO OUT

We dried off and went back to our rooms to shower. I spent a little longer in the shower than usual, thinking about what I agreed to and how I would even pull it off. I got out of the shower and there it was sitting on the bed. The peach bustier, the tiny peach thong, garter belt, and stockings. On top of it was a note:

"Nicole, We are so excited for tonight. Get dressed as best as you can and then come to our room so we can do your hair, makeup, and put on your dress. XOXO Jessica and Bella."

I laughed to myself as she had already decided on my girl name. I look at the lingerie and try to remember the order of how it goes on. I'm not positive, but I do remember that the thong goes on last, both from my experiences with women and from Jess dressing me the other night. I started with the bustier and it's actually not that hard to put on. I looked down at the empty cups and assumed she has something for me in her room. I sat down and slowly pulled up the stockings. I got a stirring in my crotch as they go up my still smooth legs. I wrapped the garter belt around my waist and the toughest thing is attaching the clips. That took me the longest. Pulling up the thong, I adjusted myself to try to minimize the bulge. I looked in the mirror to see how I did. From the neck down I don't look too bad, just missing the boobs. Then looking at my face, I think I look ridiculous. I composed myself and walked towards their bedroom to see what else they had in store for me.

I knocked on their door and it opens as it's slightly ajar. Jess had already done her hair and makeup and Bella is sitting at the makeup table while Jess does the finishing touches.

"Whoa, who's this hottie?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "I look like a dude in lingerie."

"Don't worry," she said, "I'll take care of it. Look how hot Bella is!"

Bella looked at me and smiled as I take her place at the makeup table. Jess worked her magic and after a few minutes I'm unrecognizable.

"You're amazing, Jess," Bella said, "Nicole looks almost as hot as we do!"

Jess rubs my shoulder and asked "How do you like your new name, sweetie?"

"I see you went deep into thought to come up with that one," I said.

"You know you are loving this," Jess replied. "What about hair? Mine is dark, Bella is blonde, didn't you always have a thing for redheads?"

"Yeah, I love redheads, but I want to be WITH one, not BE one," I said.

She takes the red wig and puts it on my head, "We got you a red dress anyway, so this will go perfectly."

The wig isn't a bright red, it's more of a brownish-red. I take a look at my completed look and start to feel a little more comfortable.

"Now it's time to get dressed," Jess says, "And put these in," handing me two breast inserts.

We walked over to the bed and there are three tiny pieces of fabric, one red, one black, and one blue.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I said.

"What?" Jess asked, "You agreed to wear a hot little dress."

"Yeah, but not these tiny things. And you got me the red one? I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb!"

"Relax," Jess said, "You look smokin' hot, plus we got you the red one because it was the only one in a bigger size. It is a little looser so you'll be covered just in case you get a little, well...excited."

I just gave her a look and picked up the red dress. I unzipped the back and stepped into it. Jess zipped it up and then she and Bella put theirs on. Jess put a pair of heels and I was relieved that she just had sandals for Bella and me. I certainly didn't want to deal with heels.

"Wait, this isn't right," Jess said as she was looking at the back of my dress, "What is that? Nicole, put your hands on the bed and bend over."

Of course I have no idea what she's talking about so I listened to her and said "What is it?"

"I can't believe this," Jess said, "I thought I inspected these before we bought them."

"Jess, what is it?" I asked

"One sec, I can fix it," she said.

She starts to slide up the dress so my whole ass is exposed. I feel her pull the thong strap out of my crack and before I can say anything I feel something cold along with some pressure against my asshole.

"Yikes!" I screamed and she pushed a butt plug inside of me.

She puts the thong strap back in place and smoothes my dress down.

"There," she said, "Now we're triplets. Bella and I had ours in already!"

"Jess, you could have just told me instead of your little ruse," I said.

"Yeah, but what fun would that be," she replied. "Plus it will make you walk more girly and you may be thanking me later."

BAR- EVENING

Jess had decided on a bar-restaurant that was a hot spot in town. Jess and Bella got out of the car and walked towards the restaurant. Now it was my turn to be nervous. Am I really about to walk into a public place dressed like this? In the house where it was just the three of us was one thing, this is totally different. I figured fuck it and I walked in behind them. There was a hightop table near the bar which Jess said was good for maximum foot traffic, whatever that meant. We ordered some appetizers and drinks and after a while I almost forgot I was dressed as a woman. That was until Jim came over.

"Hello ladies," he said, "Now what are three beautiful ladies doing sitting alone?"

"Just having a girl's night," Jess said.

"That's cool," he said, "If you want some company I'm in that big booth over there with my two friends. There's plenty of room if you'd like to join us."

"Thanks," Jess replied, "We'll let you know."

Jim walked back to his table and I gave Jess a look and said "Yeah, not doing that."

"Why not?" she said, "They look cute."

"Um," I said, "Do you remember you're the only real girl here? There's a lot of guys out there that might not be into us."

"So you flirt a little, it won't kill you," she said, "You don't need to fuck them or anything."

"I think I'd like to go over," Bella said.

"See 2-1," Jess said grabbing my hand, "Let's Go."

I'm really not sure about this, but Jess is pulling my hand while Bella is halfway to their table already.

"That was fast," Jim said, "Take a seat, these are my friends Steve and Tim."

We slide into the booth, and as they had probably planned, are sitting Boy-Girl, Boy-Girl, Boy-Girl. Jim is with Jessica, while Steve is with Bella and Tim is with me.

Jess introduced us and said, "This is my best friend Nicole and my sister Bella."

We shook their hands as they said "Steve", and "Tim, but everyone calls me Timmy."

I put on my best girl voice and said "Nicole", which was the first time I said it out loud, and she said "Bella" in an almost perfect girl voice.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
383 Followers
12