My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat and talked and ate and drank. It was nice. They weren't pressuring us to do anything and there was no funny business going on under the table, at least with me. I excused myself because I had to pee. Jess suggested I take Bella with me. The guys let us out of the booth and we walked to the bathroom. I was happy to see that it was empty.

"How are you doing?" I said to Bella.

"I'm having a great time," she said, "How about you?"

"It's nice. I just feel like I should be one of the guys flirting with a girl instead of the other way around," I said.

"I kinda like it both ways," she replied.

"Maybe that's your answer," I said, "But that's a discussion for later. How do you pee in these things anyway?"

"I was just thinking the same thing," she said, "This is my first time too, we probably should have brought Jess. I guess pull up the dress, pull down the thong and sit."

That sounded good to me so I went for it. Sliding the dress up my legs and pulling my panties down I lowered myself onto the seat. As I started to pee, my asshole started to twitch reminding me of the plug. I can't believe I forgot it was there this whole time. Finishing up I fixed my clothes and went to wash my hands. Bella joined me and we walked out of the bathroom. Jess was waiting for us at the door.

"Great news," she said, "The guys want to come back to the house with us."

"Jess!" I said in my regular voice.

"Yeah Jess," Bella said in her girl voice, "I don't know about this. Fooling around with someone we know is one thing, but total strangers?"

"When you got up, Steve was staring at your ass and he told me how hot you are. I thought you wanted to explore?" Jess said.

"Yeah, but I don't," I said in my regular voice.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I'll make sure of it," she said and continued "Wait a minute, didn't you both cum hands free from getting fucked in the ass?"

"Well yeah, but..." I started to say.

"I said no buts!" Jess interrupted. "We're doing this. I already invited them and they're excited. If you have to make out with a guy for a little bit what's the big deal, you've done it already. If it gets too far just give him a handjob and be done with it. And cut that voice out. Tonight you are Nicole!"

"But Jess...," Bella interrupts.

"I don't want to hear anything else from you, Bella, this is what you wanted! Let's go! Oh and one more thing, no matter what happens tonight we all agree that no one gets mad or jealous in the morning. Agreed?"

"Yes, Jess," Bella and I say together.

We walk back to the booth and the guys are already standing. They each put their arms around us and escort us to the door. We get in our cars and they follow us back to the house.

BACK AT THE HOUSE- NIGHT

The living room is set up with 3 individual couches. The 3 'couples' each take a seat together while Jess opens a bottle of wine. Jim is the first to speak and he holds up his glass, "To new friends," he says, "Cheers!" The group all says "Cheers in unison. The couches are close, but not so close that we can really hear each others conversations. Jess and Jim are sitting pretty close together, as are Bella and Steve. I am trying to keep my distance from Timmy, but he keeps inching closer.

"So," he said, "You and Jess are Best Friends?"

"Yes," I answered, back in my girl voice, "We were neighbors growing up. How do you know these guys?"

"They're buddies from college," he said, "We were in the same dorm room freshman year and we've pretty much done everything together since."

"Wow, that's really cool. It's nice to have good friends," I replied.

"Speaking of us doing everything together..." he says and points his glass in the direction of the other couches. Jess and Jim are making out heavily and Jim is starting to rub her breasts. Bella and Steve are making out as well and Bella is rubbing Steve's crotch. "You don't want to be left out, do you?" as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Timmy," I said, "I just don't know."

He continues to kiss my neck more rapidly and moves up to my ear. He whispers softy, "I know your secret," and his hand starts to creep up my thigh.

"What?!" I said.

His kissing continued and his hand moved higher. Whispering again he said, "When you went to the bathroom, Jess told us everything, and you know what, I'm into it!" He reached under my dress and grabbed my cock through my panties and started rubbing.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned.

He took this as permission and shoved his tongue down my throat while he continued to rub me. Now all 3 couples were making out and fondling. Out of the corner of my eye I can see that Jess has her bustier pulled down and Jim is sucking on her nipples. Bella is getting in on the action too. She has Steve's dick out of his pants and is pumping him pretty hard. I'm starting to enjoy myself when Timmy stops rubbing and moves his hand back towards my ass. He takes a finger and presses on my plug. I yelp and almost jump off the couch.

"Yeah, Jess told me about that too," he said.

The action on the other couches has progressed. Bella has Steve's dick in her mouth and she's bobbing up and down. Jess has her hand in Jim's pants and is about to do the same to him. Timmy notices this as well and stops rubbing me to unzip his fly and pull out his hard dick.

"Remember, we do everything together," he said as he put his hand on the back of my head.

I felt so weird being in this position. I was the one who's supposed to be putting my hand on the back of a girl's head encouraging her to blow me. "Timmy, I just don't know," I said, "I've never done that before."

"Have you ever had a blowjob?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, Bella actually blew me this afternoon," I replied.

"Wow, that's so hot!" he said, "Just try to copy what she did. If you really don't like it you can stop at anytime and I won't get mad," as he increased the pressure on the back of my head.

I was now staring at the tip of his huge dick and a saw a little pre-cum on his head. Almost as a reflex, I licked it off causing him to moan.

"That's it sweetheart," he said, "Just do what comes natural."

I decided I was going to do this and started giving the head small quick kisses. I moved lower and kissed it until I reached the base. Then I took my tongue and licked it from bottom to top, repeating several times. He was continuing to moan and finally screamed out "Come on girl, Suck My Cock!!!"

There was no way everyone else didn't hear him and I felt like they were staring at me. I didn't care. I opened wide and started to lower my mouth onto him as deep as I could. I started bobbing up and down quickly. I started to rub his balls as I sucked, because I remembered liking that myself. Timmy's breathing was increasing.

"I'm almost there," he said, "Since it's your first time I'll let you decide where you want it."

In my mind there was no decision. This is the first and probably only time I'll ever do this and I'm gonna do it right. I don't hesitate or stop to answer him. In fact I think I started to suck faster and harder. He let out a scream and I felt his first shot blast into the back of my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could. I couldn't believe how much he was cumming. I started to pull off, but my he pushed my head back down. Cum was starting to leak out of the side of my mouth when he finally stopped. He let go of the back of my head and let me sit up. He saw his cum on the side of my mouth and took his finger to push it into my mouth. I sucked on his finger for a second until he pulled it out.

"That was amazing sweetheart," he said, "Are you sure that was your first time?"

"First and only," I replied.

"Never say never, if it's something you enjoy and you're good at, there's nothing wrong with doing it," he said with a wink.

"I'm pretty sure," I said.

We look over at the other couches and the other two couples were looking at us. They must have finished their blowjobs first and were just enjoying the show. Again Jim was the first to speak, "Should we take this to the bedroom? Jess tells me there's a huge king size bed. I bet we can all fit on there."

"Oh, I don't know," I said, "A blowjob is one thing, but..."

Jess interrupted, "Come on Nicole. They do everything together, we should too. Don't you think they'll be excited to see our matching lingerie?"

Steve chimed in, "You three are wearing the same exact thing? I've gotta see this!"

"Come on Nicole," Bella said, "It'll be fun and it's not like you haven't done it before."

Jess said "2-1 again Nicole, let's go."

The five of them stood up and started walking towards the bedroom. Realizing I had little choice, I followed. Timmy put his arm around me and asked "I thought that was your first time?"

"Giving a blowjob, yes," I replied.

"So that was your first BJ, but you've been fucked in the ass before?" he asked in a surprised tone.

"It's a long story, but yeah," I answered, "A few days ago when Bella was in his male form. I was offered a deal I couldn't refuse."

"Wow, kinky," he said, "But I am a little bummed, I thought I would be able to take your oral and anal virginities tonight."

"Easy there Tiger," I said smiling, "I haven't said yes yet."

We enter the bedroom and Jess is the first to speak, "Steve, I believe you wanted to see our matching lingerie. Do you want to do the honors and unzip us?"

Steve looks at his friends and they nod. We turn our backs to him and he slowly lowers each of the zippers on our dresses. One by one they fall to the floor in a puddle. The guys are treated to sight of our tiny thongs and they giggle a little knowing that we've had plugs in all night. We turn around and let them soak us in. Obviously Jess looks the best, being all woman with her spectacular breasts.

To my surprise Bella is the next to speak up, "How do you guys want to do this?"

"Why don't the beautiful ladies lie down on the bed and the guys will figure it out."

We lie down on our backs and the guys start to crawl up from the bottom of the bed. I am focused on my guy. Wait, did I just call him my guy? I am focused on Timmy so I don't really see what else is happening with the other couples. He starts kissing my feet and working his way up my stocking covered legs until he reaches my panties. He kisses my dick through my thong and pulls it out. It's starting to grow and he kisses the head just like I did to him. I'm a little surprised because I assumed he would just want to fuck me, but if he wants to blow me he's more than welcome. I put my hand on the back of his head to encourage him.

He chuckles a little and said "Easy, sweetheart, I'm in charge."

He continues to lick me and pulls my thong all the way down. He opens his mouth to take my head inside and with his hand he starts to pull at my plug, slowly removing it.

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned.

He lowers his mouth all the way down and at the same time pushes the plug back in.

"Oh...My...God..." I screamed.

He repeats this, moving his mouth up and down on my dick while pulling the plug out and pushing it back in. I am bucking hard against the bed until he finally pulls his mouth off and removes the plug completely from my ass.

"FUCK ME!" I yelled loudly.

"I guess this is you saying yes," he said while chucking again."

"Just shut up and fuck me already!" I said while pulling his mouth to mine in a deep kiss.

He lifts his head for a second to look at his buddies. I have no idea if the girls were getting the same treatment, but I sure hope so. "Ready, guys?" Timmy asks. They nod. At almost the same time they grab our legs and put them on their shoulders. Together they start to count "1...2...3...Go!" They all entered us simultaneously.

I don't know how the other guys did it, but I had a pretty good idea based on the girls screams. My guy, yes at this point he's my guy, thrust into me balls deep in one stroke. I loved it! I bet my scream was louder than the other two combined. I pulled his head back down to me and we started kissing as he pounded me hard. He was thrusting all the way in and then puling almost all the way out. He just kept going and going. I liked this method when I'm doing the fucking, but I would get tired after a while. I have no idea how he has this much stamina, but I'm not complaining. I start to fuck back as he's pulling out and that just makes him kiss me harder as he knows I'm enjoying it.

My dick was starting to stir and I knew I was getting close to having one of those mind blowing hands free orgasms. Through my panting I was able to get out the words "I'm close." He changed his angle a bit and started pressing directly on my prostate. I started moaning "Yes, Yes, Yes."

"You like that sweetheart?" He asked

All I could say was, "Yes, Yes, Yes."

"Go for it, Nicole, cum for me, cum as hard as you can! Then I'm gonna blast into you so hard you might get pregnant."

For some reason that turned me on even more and I started fucking back at him as hard as I could. I looked down and my dick was starting to leak into my belly button. A continuous stream just kept on going. This has never happened before. Then suddenly it hit me. The biggest orgasm I've ever had. My dick starts shooting shot after shot. It hits Timmy's chest, my chest, and some even hits my bottom lip. I finally stop shooting and I'm trying to catch my breath.

"That was amazing!" he said, "I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before. I guess you enjoyed it."

All I could say was "Yes, Yes, Yes."

I realized he was still balls deep inside of me when he said "Now it's my turn!"

He repeated what he was best at. Pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in. This only went on for a few more thrusts though as I felt him start to swell. He yelled "Here it comes!" He held himself deep inside me as his first shot bathed my insides. Then he pulled back and started slow strokes as he emptied himself inside of me. It felt like he was cumming for an hour, although I bet it was less than 10 seconds. He kissed me deep again as he pulled out slowly. He grabbed the butt plug and pressed it back inside me. He leaned down and whispered, "You have to keep my load inside of you if we're gonna try for that baby." Of course he was being ridiculous, but it gave me chills.

This time we were the first to finish so we got to enjoy the other two couples wild fucking. We were treated to a chorus of moans, gasps, panting and screaming, followed by yells of "Fuck Me!" and "I'm Cumming!" Once they were finished we were all sitting on the bed trying to catch our breaths.

Timmy broke the silence and said "Who's ready for Round 3?"

"Not me," I said, "I'm exhausted."

"Not me either," said Jess, "I'm wiped."

Steve looked at Bella and said, "We haven't heard from you."

"Well, I'm not tired yet, but Jess???" Bella said.

"Whatever you want to do, Bella," Jess replied, "Remember we agreed no one gets mad or jealous."

"If you want to keep going, Jess can come sleep with me in my bed and you guys can stay here," I said.

Jim spoke up, "If you're ok alone with the 3 of us we'd love to stay and continue this amazing evening."

"Ok, that sounds like fun," Bella said.

"Alright, have fun you guys," Jess said, "Bella if you need us we'll be right down the hall."

Jess and I closed the door and walked back to my room.

GUESTROOM

"I had fun," Jess said, "How about you?"

"Oh yeah, I definitely had fun," I said, "I just don't think it will be a regular thing."

"So you're not a fan of having your asshole pounded until you explode into a huge orgasm, because I am," she said with a smile.

"Wait, he fucked you in the ass too?" I said surprisingly.

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna let a stranger cum in my pussy. And you didn't answer my question." She said.

"To answer your question, yes, I enjoyed the huge orgasm, but I'd rather be the fucker than the fuckee. And wait a minute, I came in your pussy...twice!"

"You're not a stranger," she said with a wink, "Anyway, aren't you exhausted? Let's get out of this lingerie and get some sleep. Do you have a t-shirt I can sleep in?"

I walked over to the dresser to get her a t-shirt. She took a pair of my boxers too. I guess we were going to be twins again. We both got undressed and as I bent down she saw that I still had the butt plug in.

"Why do you still have that in?" she asked, genuinely curious.

"Inside joke," I replied.

"Come on, tell me!" she persisted.

"It's stupid," I said.

"You have to tell me, come on!!!" She said.

"Fine...in the heat of the moment Timmy said he was gonna shoot so much cum in me that he was gonna make me pregnant. I must have agreed with him and when he was finished he put the plug back in to keep his load inside me just in case," it sounded even more ridiculous coming out of my mouth.

"And you agreed?" she started to ask, "Well you must have because the plug is still in. So which is it? This was the last time or you want to get fucked so hard you'll get pregnant?"

"Jess, just leave me alone. Can we get some sleep please?" I said.

"Fine, but you're keeping that plug in all night!" she replied.

We both got in bed and under the covers. We were lying on our sides and it felt natural to spoon her. She turned her head and said "Goodnight."

I replied, "Goodnight, can you believe your 'hot husband' is in your bedroom triple teaming 3 guys right now?"

"I have a feeling that after tonight my 'hot husband' is gone and Bella is here to stay" she said.

12