My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
351 Followers

"That's the idea," Bella said, "We'll be the two hottest babes in the joint!"

"Oh," Jess said, "And of course those bra straps won't work, we'll have to get her something strapless at VS. Change back and let's pay. We have a lot more to do!"

I changed and we brought the dress and heels to the register. The saleslady took a look and said, "Oooh, looks like someone has a hot date tonight!"

"Yeah," Bella said, "Nicole here came from out of town for it. She's very excited."

"I can see that," the saleslady said, "Pointing to my blue bra showing through my shirt."

We paid and walked to Victoria's Secret.

"Would you look at that," Bella said, "We're having such great luck today!"

"What?" I asked, "What am I looking at?"

"Oh yeah," Jess said, "That's perfect!"

The pointed to another mannequin in the window. This one was wearing a black strapless bra, a thong, garter belt and stockings.

"That's totally perfect to go with the hot pink dress and heels!" Bella said.

"Even though we're making good time, we'll save you from having to try it on, we already know your size. There's just enough time to grab a bite and make our appointment," Jess said.

"What appointment?" I asked, "I thought we were just going shopping?"

"Don't worry," Bella said, "We'll have fun!"

We walked into the store and found the lingerie set pretty quickly. We paid without much talk at the register and went to go grab a bite. We got back in the car and started driving. As much as I pestered the girls to tell me where we were going they wouldn't give it up. After a 20 minute drive we pulled into a spa.

SPA- AFTERNOON

"A spa?" I questioned, "Do we really need to do this?"

"Yes," Jess said, "It's part of our special girl's day"

We walked in and three different employees recognized Bella, she must be a regular.

"Good afternoon Bella," the receptionist said.

"Hi Lucy," Bella said, "The three of us have appointments for a Mani and Pedi, then my friend Nicole and I scheduled for a makeover and full body wax. While we're doing that my glowing pregnant friend will have a massage.

"Of course," Lucy said, "Follow me and we'll start with your nails."

We sat in the chairs and the girls made sure I got hot pink nail polish to match my dress. It felt kinda nice to be pampered and the foot massage during the pedicure was very soothing. Once our nails were done it was time for us to split up. Jess went for her special pregnancy massage and Bella and I went for our treatments. First was the wax, which I was nervous about. Of course I've never had one before, and I've always heard girls say it hurts. The room had two tables together and I was happy Bella and I would be doing it together.

Bella leaned over to the two girls, who she obviously knew, and said "Just so you know, my friend Nicole is like me."

Hearing this I said, "I'm not exactly like her, this is a one time...you know what, forget it, whatever she says."

"Just to make sure," one of the girls asked, "the full treatment, right?"

"Yes please," Bella said.

Bella started to take off her clothes and I did the same. I decided not to think about being embarrassed and just go with it. It's not like I would ever see these people again. Soon we were both naked with our huge tits sticking out and our dicks locked in pink cages.

"Ohhh, very nice," one of the girls said.

To put it simply, the waxing hurt. I found out what the full treatment meant. Before I knew it they had waxed my legs, my balls and my ass. All of my pubic hair was gone too. There wasn't a hair on my body below my eyebrows. They brought us dressing gowns to wear as we walked over to the area for our makeovers.

"Is a makeover really necessary?" I asked Bella.

"Why not?" Bella replied, "We're already here. It feels great to have a pro do your makeup and then we won't have to worry about doing it back at the house."

We sat in the chairs so they could get started. They asked us what color dresses we would be wearing so they could match our makeup. I was told to close my eyes so she could apply the pink eye shadow. I didn't feel anything on my eyes but I felt some pressure on my ear lobes. Before I could say anything or open my eyes I felt pinch-pinch.

I opened my eyes and said, "Bella! They pierced my ears!"

"Surprise!" she said, "No more clip-ons for you!"

They continued our makeovers down to the fake long eyelashes and the pink lipstick. I looked really hot! As they finished Jess walked in with a bag. She had finished her massage and was waiting for us.

I looked at her and said, "Jess, I can't believe they pierced my ears!"

"Don't worry," she said, "When we decide to take them out the holes will close up. Why don't you have the pros help you put on your lingerie? Then all you have to do is put on your dress when we get back home."

"But then what will I wear to walk back to the car?" I asked.

"While I was waiting for you I walked the mall a little bit and saw this cute little sundress that you would look great in. Pink, of course, to match today's theme." Jess said.

She opened her bag and showed us the pink dress that was tight up top and loose at the bottom. It looked like it would hug my waist and then flare out with a ruffled skirt.

"Whoa, that is pretty!" Bella said, "Maybe I can borrow it one day," she winked.

Jess took the black lingerie out of the bag and removed the tags. She handed it to the girls and let them go to work. Strapping the bra around my chest they rubbed against my nipple causing me to jump. Next they rolled the stockings up my newly waxed legs. I don't know how every girl doesn't want to wear stockings all the time. The feeling of the nylon being pulled up my bare legs felt great. The garter belt was next, and they clipped it to the stockings with ease. Lastly they had me step into the thong. They positioned my cock cage a bit so it looked like it wasn't even there. Jess handed them the pink sundress and they pulled it over my head, careful not to mess up my makeup. I looked in the mirror and the 4 of them started to applaud my appearance.

"What a hottie!" Jess said.

We thanked the girls and walked to the car to drive home. We had about an hour before the guys were scheduled to pick us up.

AT THE HOUSE- EARLY EVENING

Back at the house Bella excused herself to her room to get ready. While her makeup was done, she had to do everything else. I just had to put on my dress and heels. The hour went by pretty quickly. Jess helped me put on my bubblegum pink dress and gave me a quick lesson in walking in stilettos. We sat down in the living room and waited for Bella. As I sat on the couch, I saw that my dress was so short that the clips of the garters and the black lace tops of my stockings were showing. Jess saw this too and said, "You are a smokeshow my love, Timmy is gonna be all over you, and then you'll come back to Mama and we'll have our own fun!"

Bella walked into the living room and if I was a smokeshow, she was a step above that. I couldn't believe the transformation she's made in the last couple months. You would have thought she was all woman. Keeping her word, she was wearing a matching dress, except in black with black stilettos. I was pleasantly surprised to see she was wearing hot pink stockings that matched my dress. It was like we were matching, but we were opposites.

The doorbell rang and Bella let the guys into the house. Timmy looked me up and down and I said, "Nice to see you again Timmy." He didn't say anything but instead pulled me into an opened mouth kiss.

"I was beginning to think I'd never taste those lips again," Timmy said, "You look even more beautiful than I remember." He reached down to rub my stomach through my dress and continued, "But I'm a little disappointed not to feel a baby bump, I guess we'll have to try harder tonight!" as he winked at me.

"What is this baby stuff we keep hearing about?" Steve asked, "No one will tell us."

Jess started laughing hysterically and said "Inside joke!"

Timmy walks over to Jess to feel her stomach and said, "But it looked like someone knocked you up! Who's the lucky guy?"

"My fiancée Nick," she replied, "Steve and Bella have met him, but I don't think you have..." as she winked at Timmy.

"Don't wait up Jess," Bella said, "The guys are taking us back to Steve's after dinner."

"Have fun!" Jess said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

CAR RIDE TO RESTAURANT

Timmy opened the front door for me and Steve opened the backdoor for Bella. As we were driving, Timmy reached for my hand and pulled it towards his lap. His zipper was open and he put my hand on his open fly.

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob while you were driving?" Timmy asked me.

Before I can answer Bella answered for me, "Yes, I gave him one the last time he was in town!"

"Really?" Timmy said, "So you know how good it feels to get sucked while you're driving."

I looked into the back seat to see Bella is bent down and she has Steve's dick in her mouth. "Yeah," Steve said, "We've learned that it's better to give us a blowjob on the way to dinner, that way we last longer when we get back to the house!"

Timmy put his hand on the back of my head to push it towards his lap and said, "How about it baby? Want to join the club? Then I'll really be able to rock your world later!"

"I don't know Timmy, I don't want to spoil my appetite," I said, trying to get out of it.

Bella stopped sucking Steve for a second and said, "Nicole, why don't you try what I did to you earlier?"

"What did you do earlier?" Steve asked her.

"I deep throated him!" Bella said.

"That's a great idea," Timmy said, "I love getting deep throated and I'll shoot right into your stomach so you won't have to taste me in your mouth while we're eating. That was your only objection right?"

"I...I...I..." I stuttered.

"Come on, just do it!" Timmy said.

"Yeah, just do it!" Bella and Steve said simultaneously.

I saw Bella engulf Steve's dick again and go all the way down. She must have taken him in her throat because he let out a big moan. Timmy continued to press me down until I was face to face with the head of his dick. Not seeing any other option I began to kiss the head.

"That's it babe," Timmy said.

I opened my mouth and let him inside. I moved up and down on the first couple inches until he pressed my head down to take more of him. He reached my throat and I started to gag. I pulled my mouth off him completely. Bella must have finished because I heard her say, "Timmy let her go at her own pace!" He released the back of my head and I started to suck him slowly again. This time I went lower and lower at my own speed until he reached my throat again. To my surprise I didn't gag this time and his huge head entered my throat. He knew it because he let out a loud groan. I was swirling my tongue as best I could as he went in and out of my throat. When I felt him ready to cum I held him in my throat and let him take over. I felt his dick pulsing and he was right, I didn't taste anything. I slowly removed my mouth from his dick and zipped him up.

"Thanks, babe!" He said, "That was awesome!"

Bella handed me an Altoid anyway as we pulled up to the restaurant.

RESTAURANT- EVENING

Dinner was actually fun. Bella and I were just two babes on a double date. Believe it or not I felt comfortable in my dress. When Timmy noticed the top of my stockings were showing he started rubbing them slowly with his fingers. I felt my dick jump in its cage and for the first time I was happy to be wearing it. I didn't want to ruin the illusion by walking through the restaurant with a bulge. Bella and Steve seemed to be taking their time to enjoy their food, and it seemed like Timmy was trying to rush everyone. Obviously Timmy was excited to see me and anxious to get back to the house. Steve started to look nervous which was out of character for him. Then we found out why.

"I want to ask you something Bella," Steve said.

"Anything, my dear," Bella replied.

"I know you have to move out of Jess' house soon and I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" Steve asked, "You spend so much time at my house anyway, I'd love to make it official!"

"Oh My God, of course I will!" Bella said.

"That's really great you guys," I said, "You make a wonderful couple."

Timmy must have noticed that I was started to get worked up from the leg massage so he had moved his hand to start rubbing my ass. I gave him a look like I was ready to get out of there too, so he said, "Yeah, that's great. Now can we finish and get back to Steve's house?"

Bella grabbed Steve's hand and said, "You mean our house!"

STEVE'S HOUSE- EVENING

Timmy's car pulled up to the house. He continued to fondle me throughout the car ride and I was pretty much ready to do anything he wanted. Steve was the first to get out of the car and went to open the door. Bella was hanging back and we didn't know why. As soon as the door was opened, she sprinted towards Steve. An impressive feat considering the big heels she was wearing. She reached him and jumped. He caught her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She began to kiss him and said "I love you, Steve! Please carry me into our house, into our bed, and fuck my brains out!"

"Your wish is my command, my love!" Steve said to her. Then looking at us he said, "We'll be in our bedroom, you two make yourselves at home."

Steve carried Bella to their room and Timmy grabbed my hand. We walked slowly holding hands until we reached the door. He put his finger under my chin and gave me a big kiss with his tongue.

"Nicole," he said, "I've had a wonderful time seeing you again. I heard this might be the last time I see you. I hope not, but if that's the case, I want to make sure you remember every minute of it."

I kissed him this time and said, "I've had a wonderful time too, let's not worry about the future and focus on tonight!"

He led me down the hallway to the other bedroom and basically threw me on the bed. He was on top of me in no time and we began a long makeout session. His hands started to explore my body until he stopped at my breasts.

"I was wondering where these came from," he said, "they feel so real!" He pulled down my dress to expose my bra. He started to reach inside to feel them better.

"They're realistic forms that Bella gave me," I said, "They're attached to my...Ahhhhh," I screamed as he started squeezing them and playing with my nipples.

"This is gonna be fun!" He said.

We stood up and I untucked his shirt and started unbuttoning it. He reached my zipper in the back and started lowering it slowly. I unbuttoned his pants and they fell to the floor. My dress had been unzipped all the way and he started pulling it down to reveal my lingerie. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt. He was now in boxers and I was in my fancy underwear. He took a second to look me up and down. Since he hadn't made a move I took the initiative. I pulled down his boxers and dropped to my knees. I could see he was starting to get hard, but he wasn't there yet. I leaned forward to take him in my mouth, but instead he grabbed me by the waist and threw me on the bed again. "Tonight's about your pleasure," he said.

His tongue was in my mouth and we were making out again. He unclasped my bra and started to kiss my neck and down my body. As he was sucking my nipples and my dick started to throb, wanting to get hard, but of course it couldn't. He resumed kissing down my chest and my stomach until he reached my crotch. He started to kiss my dick through my panties, but stopped when he felt something he didn't expect. He pulled my panties all the way down to see what it was.

"What's this?" he asked, "Did you do this for me?"

I started to answer, but I saw something in the shadows. There was someone else in the room sitting in the corner. "Jess?" I asked confused. Timmy turned his head too and Jess turned on the lamp next to her.

"Looks like my Nicole is a enjoying herself!" Jess said, "I heard you gave him road head on The Way to dinner!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"This is your engagement present," she said, "But your present to me is that I get to watch. Is that ok with you Timmy?"

"Of course," he replied, "As long as you don't get jealous when she starts screaming my name over and over!"

"Go for it," Jess said, "Defile the little slut! I'm gonna sit here and enjoy it."

Turning his attention back to me, Timmy said, "So tell me about your cute little cage."

"Bella put it on me this morning without telling me," I said.

"You've been wearing this all day?" He asked, "Is that why you seem extra horny?"

"That's what she said would happen," I said, "And she was right! All night while you were touching me I felt like I was about to get an erection but I just stayed limp."

"What else did she tell you?" He asked.

"She said that my orgasm would be the best I ever had," I replied, "She said there's no feeling in the world like a huge dick pounding your prostate while you're caged."

"Is that so?" he said, "I guess we'll have to test that theory!"

He started to kiss my cock through the cage and I put my feet up on the bed and raised my knees. He lifted my balls and to look at my ass to get me ready.

"Ah," he said, "I see you have our plug in as well! We're gonna have to try for that baby again, I know I can do it!" He looked over his shoulder and said "Jess, do you mind if I get Nicole pregnant? You two can have babies only a few months apart."

"Oh yeah, you stud!" she said, "Fill her up with every ounce of cum that you have!"

With that he resumed kissing the head of my dick through the cage and he started moving the butt plug slowly in and out of my ass. It was starting to feel really good and my body was getting tingly again. My poor dick was straining in the cage, begging me to let him out.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said, "So good! Please make me cum!"

"Let's see what we can do," he said, "Tell me how you want to be fucked, it's your night!"

"How about you roll onto your back and I ride you for a little bit? I'm curious how it is from the other side," I said.

He eagerly pulled the plug out of my ass and climbed onto the bed. I moved on top of him and he reached down to position his dick at my hole. I slapped his hand away and grabbed his dick, "I'm in control this time," I said. I lined his dick up and lowered myself. He was big so I had to take my time. It was nice to be able to control the pace. When I reached his balls I just sat there for a minute. Neither of us moved until I felt him flexing his dick. I moaned and started to lift up off him. I lifted up until I got to the head and then I plunged back down in one quick motion. This time we both moaned. I repeated the motion several times, determined to get him to hit my prostate. After a few more thrusts he could see I was getting frustrated.

"What is it baby?" he asked, "Aren't you enjoying it?"

"It feels amazing," I said, "But I can't get you to hit my prostate in this position."

"Let me handle that," he said. He grabbed me by the waist and with his strong hands pulled me off his dick. I gasped and he turned me around on my knees facing the foot of the bed. He continued, "Doggy is undefeated!"

"I've never been fucked that way before," I said, "But I trust you."

I was just getting the words out of my mouth and he plunged into me balls deep, immediately hitting my prostate.

"Oh My God!" I screamed.

"Told ya!" he said as he continued to plow me.

This was a rough hard fuck and I couldn't get enough. He was pulling almost all the way out and thrusting all the way in, just battering my prostate. I was looking straight ahead and in the shadows I could see blue eyes. I started staring into Jess' eyes and she was staring back as I was getting my ass pummeled. I looked down and she was fingering her pussy. She was masturbating to her fiancée, dressed as a woman, being pounded doggy style. This turned me on even more and I started thrusting my ass back at him as hard as I could. I was building to a massive orgasm, just like Bella had told me about. I started to scream "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy!" Just like he promised Jess he would make me. I repeated, "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, I'm gonna cum!" but nothing happened. I looked down at my dick in the cage and didn't see anything. A few seconds went by and I felt chills up and down my spine, I started to see stars and my entire body started convulsing. I was screaming, "YES, YES, YES!" The feeling was indescribable, I have never felt this good in my life. My eyes rolled back and my head slumped down on the mattress and I passed out.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
351 Followers