My Best Friend and Her Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
The characters begin their new lives with more wild times.
14.1k words
4.82
13.3k
23

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
371 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to the Final Chapter of this series! We may see these characters again one day, if I can come up with more ideas. Thanks to everyone who read these stories, from the beginning, to the abrupt ending in Chapter 3, to these last 3 that filled in the blanks. 30k views and counting and an average rating of 4.71 so far in just 10 days looks pretty good to me. As I've mentioned before, this is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I wanted to write the type of stories that I like to read. A good storyline followed by a lot of sex. I realize that sometimes the sex may have seemed a little unrealistic, but that's the perk of living in fantasyland! I counted 27 sex scenes in these 6 chapters. It's hard (no pun intended) to write sex scenes in detail enough that the reader can picture it in their mind, and also to not keep using the same words to describe it each time. Hopefully I was able to do that and I hope you enjoy the way the story wraps up! This chapter is the longest and I believe it's the most fun!

Chapter 6

GUESTROOM- MORNING

As I start to wakeup I feel something moving slowly in my ass. I turned my head to see Jess and she said "Good morning, sleepyhead, that was wild last night, huh..." I begin to remember last night and start to question if it really happened or it was just a dream. Jess had pulled my boxers all the way down and began to increase the speed of her hand fiddling with the butt plug and I realized it wasn't a dream. Jess and Bella had convinced me to dress up like them and go to a bar. We got picked up by three guys and somehow I was convinced into giving a blowjob and being fucked by a total stranger at the same time as the girls.

"So did it work?" Jess asked.

"Did what work?" I asked her back.

"This plug," she said as she pulled it out to the tip and then pushed it all the way back in.

"Ahhh," I replied, remembering that my guy put this plug back inside me to keep his load inside.

She started to rub my stomach and said, "Am I gonna be Aunt Jessica in 9 months?" while giggling.

"Would you cut it out, Jess, I told you it was in the heat of the moment," I said, not realizing I was starting to thrust my ass back against the plug.

"Are you sure about that?" she said, "By the way you're twerking right now, and oooh," she reached with her other hand to grab my dick, "by the feel of this, I can tell you're into it. I've never felt you so hard before!"

"Enough Jess, the only person in this bed who can get pregnant is you," I said.

"Well it looks like it will be a while since my husband is basically gone," she said.

I waited til she pushed the plug all the way in and said, "Maybe I can help with that!" I flipped her over and before she could say anything my tongue was in her mouth and I was buried balls deep in her pussy.

"Oh...My...God!" she screamed.

I start fucking her like crazy. Pumping into her as hard and as fast as I could. After everything that happened last night, I needed to prove my manliness. She didn't say anything for a while, just a bunch of 'ooohs and ahhhs" in between moans. She finally found the words and said "This is amazing!" I continued my wild pace and she was starting to buck hard against me. "Right there, right there, keep going," she yelled. "Oh My God, you're gonna make me cum," she continued. She was panting until and she yelled "I love you!" as she had an intense orgasm. That triggered me and my ass clenched around the plug causing me to orgasm even harder. I started to unload shot after shot deep inside her, yelling "I love you too!"

We both showered individually as it was a just a small stall shower in my room. When I came out Jess told me that she didn't see the guy's car outside. We figured they must have left last night, and decided to check on Bella. As we approached the Master Bedroom we started to hear a banging sound.

MASTER BEDROOM- MORNING

We open the door and are surprised to see Steve on top of Bella. He's fucking her so hard that the headboard is hitting against the wall. We watch for a few minutes until Steve sees us out of the corner of his eye. Wanting to show off he quickly pulls out and flips Bella onto her knees. He took his time as he started to line up. It looked like he was missing on purpose and Bella was thrusting back at him trying to get him back inside. He looked at us and gives us a big smile. He poked around her hole a couple more times and finally she yelled out "Would you just fuck me please, I need your cock!" She reached back to grab him and before she could, he goes in hard and buried himself completely. Bella screamed and we could see her shooting her load all over the sheets. Steve fucked her for a few more minutes, finally unloading inside of her. Just as he finished, Bella realized we watching from the doorway and said "Hi guys, what's up?" Jess and I both smiled and left so they could get cleaned up.

KITCHEN- MORNING

Jess and I are sitting at the table when Steve and Bella walk in.

"Good morning, Jess. Good morning...Nicole? Or is it?..." Steve said confused for a second.

"Nick," I said.

"Wow, they did a great job on you last night. I never would have thought you weren't a woman. So you're not a...?" he started to ask.

"Nope, that was my first time, and I think my last," I replied.

"That's too bad," Steve said, "Timmy really liked you. He actually left you a note."

Jess grabbed the note out of his hand and said "Let me see that!"

"Hey," I said, "Are you just jealous Jim didn't leave a note for you?"

"Jim was too worried his wife would be upset he was out so late to leave a note," Steve said, "That's why they left early, Timmy doesn't let anyone drive his car and he had to take Jim home."

"So you fucked a married man, nice going Jess," I said teasing her.

"I knew he was married," she said, "and he knew I was, well sorta." Bella gave Jess a look and Jess gave her a shrug. Jess continued, "Let's see what your 'lover' has to say," as she read the note out loud.

"Nicole, I had an amazing time with you last night. I know you're leaving town soon, but give me a call the next time you visit Jess and Bella. Oh, and if you need help with that baby, just let me know."

Jess laughed and Steve said, "Yeah, Bella and I were trying to figure out what he meant by baby."

"Inside joke," I said.

"Whatever," Steve said, "Anyway, I need to get home, I'll get an Uber."

"Don't do that," Bella said, "You're close, I'll drive you."

KITCHEN- LATER THAT MORNING

Bella was only gone for about 20 minutes. She walked back into the house and Jess and I were still sitting at the table.

"Ok, girlfriend, spill!" Jess said.

"Not much to tell. I had fun, just like you guys did," Bella replied.

"No way, you're not getting off that easy. We want details! You can start with what happened after we left the room last night," Jess said.

"Fine, here goes," Bella began, "As you know, Steve had already fucked me so the other guys wanted a turn. They told me to get on all fours, Jim stuck his dick in my mouth while Timmy fucked me from behind. Then they switched so I was blowing Timmy and Jim was fucking me on my back. While they were doing this Steve bent down and started sucking my dick."

"You had all 3 guys working on you at the same time? I'm impressed!" Jess said.

"Was there one you liked better than the others?" I asked.

"Well Steve asked me out to dinner alone tonight. I mean if that's ok with you, Jess?" Bella asked.

"If that's what makes you happy, who am I to stand in your way?" Jess said, "So is Bella here to stay for good?"

"I'm not sure," Bella answered, "I think so, but we'll talk."

AFTERNOON AND EVENING AT THE HOUSE

The three of us spent a casual afternoon at the house. Watched some TV, went for a swim, nothing really noteworthy. When it was time for Bella to get ready for her date, Jess told her she was welcome to anything in her closet. Bella came out wearing a simple white blouse and a black skirt. She didn't want to be too fancy. "Did you remember to wear you're new lingerie that we bought?" Jess asked. Bella bent over and flashed us with the pink g-string.

Steve came and picked up Bella. She gave us now classic "Don't wait up" line as she walked out the door. Jess and I stayed in and ordered Chinese. We watched some more TV until I was starting to get tired. We decided to sleep in our own beds and not fool around. I needed a good night's sleep, as I was not a good flyer. We said our goodbyes before going to bed because I was going to have to leave very early and wasn't sure if she would be awake. I had packed my suitcase before I went to sleep and when I woke up there was a note on top.

"Looks like you forgot some things. I put them in your bag for you. Something to remember us by while you're in that tiny apartment. Love ya! -Jess"

I opened the bag to see the peach and pink lingerie sets we had bought together. There was also a pair of her worn panties. She must have snuck them in while I was sleeping.

I'm not sure what time Bella got in, but when I woke up Jess and Bella were sleeping together in their bed. Jess started to stir as she heard me opening the door. I didn't want to wake them and I also didn't want to miss my flight. I kissed Jess on the lips and said "Thanks for a wonderful time, I'll text you when I land." I walked over to Bella and kissed her on the forehead and said, "I had fun, I hope you're able to figure things out.

5 MONTHS LATER

5 months have gone by and I haven't had much contact with Jess. We've exchanged texts but they were pretty much "Hey, sorry I'm tied up right now, talk to you later." Later just never seemed to come. One day I was sitting at my desk and I saw a picture text come in from Jess. It's a close up of a huge set of breasts with perfect nipples. I can't believe this is how she chose to break the ice.

I picked up my phone to text back, "Jess, you can't send me pictures like this at work!"

"Why, don't you like them?" she replied.

"You know I love your boobs! I wish they were in my mouth right now!" I typed.

"They're not mine!" she said.

"Bella???" I asked.

"Yep, she just had them done. We went together and she told the doctor she wanted them to look exactly like mine!"

"I guess she's all in on being Bella now, huh?" I asked.

"Yep, and there's one more surprise..." she typed. It was followed by a picture of her stomach with the beginning of a baby bump.

"No way! Is it?" I typed.

"All you babe!" she replied.

"This is how you tell me, over text?" I said. "OK then, it's my turn..." I waited a few seconds and I sent her a picture of a huge diamond engagement ring. She doesn't answer right away and then my phone rang.

I pickup and before I can even say hello she says, "This is how you ask me?!"

"You told me you were pregnant with our baby over text, so why can't I propose the same way? And you haven't answered my question." I said.

"You haven't asked me anything yet," she said, "I just see a picture of the most beautiful ring I've ever seen."

"Jessica," I started to propose, "My best friend, the love of my life, the mother of my child, Will You Marry Me?!"

"Of course, Yes!" she said, "Now get your ass out here and do it properly! How did you have a ring ready for me anyway?"

"I bought it the first day I came back from your house and I've been waiting for the right time," I said, "Is that what you want? You want me to move out there?"

"No," she said sarcastically, "I want to move in with you in your tiny apartment in New York and raise our baby instead of living in my beautiful house."

"My fiancée has jokes!" I said, "One of the many reasons I love you!"

Jess giggled a little at being called fiancée for the first time and replied, "And remember, your fiancée is the boss! Now please get on a plane and we'll figure out all the details."

BACK AT JESS' HOUSE

This time Jess picks me up at the airport. I am greeted with a big kiss and I bend down and kiss her baby bump. After putting my suitcase in the car, she drives us back to the house.

"Just wait til you see Bella," she said.

"You did send me a picture of her new boobs," I replied.

"Oh, but it's much more than that. Her mannerisms, the way she walks and sits, you'd never know she wasn't a woman. She's taken over your room and I have the Master to myself," she said.

"You mean we have it to ourselves!" I said with a smile, "Are you're ok with all of the Bella stuff? It's a big change for you too."

"I pretty much said goodbye to Trent while you were here. He was a mistake. Sometimes you need to make a mistake before you realize the love of your life has been there the whole time!" she said happily.

"Who me?" I said sarcastically.

She punches my arm and says, "Yeah you, wiseass!" and she pull me in for a kiss.

We reach the house and I put my suitcase in our bedroom.

"Don't you have something for me?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I said while winking.

She punched my arm and said "Can't you be serious for once!"

I went into my carry-on bag, pulled out the ring, dropped to my knees, and repeated my proposal "Jessica, my best friend, the love of my life, the mother of my child, Will You Marry Me?!"

"Yes, Yes, A Thousand Times Yes!" she answered.

She bent down to kiss me and I put the ring on her finger. "Perfect fit," she said.

We heard the door open and Bella walked in. "Hi guys," she started to say, "Oops, didn't realize I was interrupting."

"No problem," I said.

"Look what I got?!" Jess said, showing Bella her ring finger.

"Holy crap!" Bella said, "That's bigger than your last one! Nice job Nick! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you two!"

We both stand up to give her a look up and down. She looks more beautiful than last time. She is wearing a low cut pink sundress with her new boobs sticking out. She has long flowing blonde hair and her legs look amazing. She must have been working out.

She notices I'm checking her out and asked me, "Care to sample the merchandise? I know Jess sent you a picture already."

I look at Jess and ask "Is it ok with you?"

"Why are you asking me?" Jess said, "You should be asking her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, you remember Steve? He's cool." Bella said as she lowered the straps of her dress from her shoulders. She lowered the top to expose her braless breast implants. Jess was right, they look exactly like hers. They did a great job.

I looked at Jess and she said, "Go to town, I won't be jealous."

Bella nodded and I reached for her left breast. I gave it a squeeze and began to massage her nipple very slowly. I took my other hand and started rubbing the right one. I am rubbing both of her breasts at the same time as she's starting to moan. "More, more," she says. I looked at Jess and she nodded. I leaned in to take her left nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it while continuing to massage the right one. I alternated between sucking her nipples on one and rubbing the other. "More, more, I'm almost there," she panted. I gave Jess a look and she started to point down. Realizing what she meant I kept my mouth on one nipple and started lifting up the hem of her dress. I reached for her dress to stroke her cock. I felt something I didn't expect and I realized she's wearing a cock cage, a pink one. I looked back at Jess and she gave me a shrug and a smile. Bella is panting really hard now and I wanted to make her cum. I took my thumb and started rubbing the head of her cock while continuing to suck on her nipple. She started to scream, "Yes, Yes, Yes." and cums in my hand. I looked over at Jess and she made a motion with her hand in front of her mouth. Knowing what she's hinting at I took my hand and put it in front of Bella's mouth. She licked her cum out of my hand, making sure to get all of it before she swallows.

"Well, that was pretty hot," I said.

"Yeah," Jess said, "She's become a real slut!"

Bella just gave Jess a look and I said, "So tell me about your new accessory down there."

"Steve likes to keep me locked up when I'm not with him," Bella said.

"Yeah," Jess said, "He keeps the key at his house. I don't even have one."

"But he's cool with what we just did?" I asked.

"Yep," Bella said, "He says he doesn't mind anything I do with you or Jess. He said you can fuck me too if you want."

"Maybe later," I said, "I'm an engaged man now!"

"He also said that Timmy has been asking about Nicole. I told him that she may be in town," Bella said.

"Oh, I don't know about that," I replied.

"We can talk about it," Jess said, "Maybe that will be my engagement present to you."

"Jessica!" I said loudly.

'Why don't you unpack and while Bella and I put some lunch together," Jess said, "I've been showing her how to be a good housewife, because we've already agreed that she will move out once our divorce is finalized."

AFTERNOON AND EVENING

The three of us have lunch and talk about our future plans. My company has an office out here so transferring won't be an issue. I just have to sell my condo and move everything out. We talked about the baby's room and how we can start decorating once Bella leaves. I suggested we try to do some shopping so we know exactly what were going to do. This takes up most of the day and Bella excuses herself to go get dressed for her date. The doorbell rings and Jess lets Steve in the house.

"Nice to see you again, Nick," Steve said, "You know Timmy asks me about Nicole all the time."

"I'm not sure if she's gonna make it out on this trip," I said.

Jess said, "We'll call her and see if she's available."

"Sounds good, he'd be thrilled to see her, try your best to make it happen. Anyway, is Bella ready?" Bella starts to walk down the hallway and Steve continues, "Whoa, I'll never get tired of that."

"She is rather beautiful," I said, "You're a lucky dude!"

Bella is wearing a short white strapless dress. Her boobs are hanging out of the top and she's wearing 5" stilettos to accentuate her amazing legs. "Hi babe," she said to Steve and kisses him on the lips. "Bye guys," she said to us, "I'm gonna stay at Steve's tonight, I'll see you in the morning."

They walked out and Jess almost jumped me. "Alone at last!" she said. She gave me a deep kiss and asked, "So my hot fiancée, it's our engagement night, do you want to have sex before dinner or after dinner?" I hesitated and she said "Trick question, the correct answer is both!" as she grabbed my hand.

"That's my girl!" I said.

We walked to the bedroom and I excused myself to go to the bathroom quick. When I came out Jess was lying in bed naked.

"Looks like you got started without me," I said, "I always have fun undressing you."

"We'll have plenty of time for fun later," she said, "Right now I want my fiancée to come over here and make sweet sweet love to me as we make out, because as this little guy gets bigger it's gonna be harder for us."

"Did you just say little guy?" I asked surprised.

"Yep, I just found out, we're having a boy!" She said excitedly.

"We really need to work on how we share important information with each other," I said.

"How's this for communication," she said in a seductive voice, "My hot fiancée, my best friend, the love of my life, and the father of our son, will you please come fuck to your smokin' hot future wife?"

My response was to jump on the bed and bathe her with kisses. First up her left leg, then her right, until I reached my prize and started giving her a tongue bath with long licks of her clit. To my surprise she stopped me and said, "We'll have plenty of time for that later, I need you to make love to me right now and I want you to take your time, then we'll have dinner and you can do whatever you want to me as long as it includes fucking my brains out!"

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
371 Followers