All Comments on 'My Best Friend and My Mom'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Mommy sex is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel Please

Mommy should add her son to her daily activities when Daddy must go to the new plant once a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Her point of view

Let's hear it from her point of view. Add some more background showing her disdain for Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story that needs part two. I hope that the son will fuck his best friend's mom in a act of revenge.

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 6 years ago
Next chapter

Loving this, wonder which way you'll go with chapter 2 maybe get the mother jealous of brenda and make moves

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Next chapter

fishgetterfishgetterabout 5 years ago
NICE !!

When will the next chapter be submitted? Make it 2 chapters, so the lag time will be less. ;)

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Great flap story.

That's all there is to it. And that's enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lowly son

Reading your story brought hatred for you.how can you stoop so down to write such a disgusting story.surely your mom must some very low class woman.cpjN3t

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
That was fun!

5 Stars.

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I loved it

It would have been better if it had an epilogue which fast forwarded the story a month and a half and the mother not only discovers she is pregnant but also discovers her husband is shooting blanks now because os his procedure. Fast forward another 8 months to discover the child is not her son's by doing a simple blood type test. The babies blood type could not possibly came from a union between her and herself. Since the only other person she had relationships with around the time the child is conceived is Ray guess what that means. Her husband knew he was not the father so he demanded not to be listed on the birth certificate so the wife/mother had to admit just who was the father.

I can see a rather explosive sequel. Too bad my writing skills is nowhere good enough to write it.

Thanks for the read

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To johnstang2, in most states a husband is put on the birth certificate no matter what.

As to the story it was fantastic. Like the others I would love a sequel, however this story was clearly wrapped up well. Too bad our hero had not arrived a little later with the run in with the two other boys.

RishiKumar21RishiKumar21over 2 years ago

i would like to see a sequel with a gangbang

ryantrixryantrixabout 2 years ago

The Guy is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did think he was going to watch his mom be used by a growing number of boys, maybe in a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been better if Jake hadn't fucked her as much or if there was more consent. I don't like a son approving his mothers rape.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would of liked it better if the two boys had her that day as her son secretly watched. I'm certain soon more of his piers maybe even a few younger than him would've been taking advantage. The emotions of the son at school sitting in classrooms and walking in the same halls as these same mother fu.kers with them and him guarding their side of the secret would of been a story I've yet to read on here.

Forsaken OneForsaken One4 months ago

It was a good read! I only wished the son had more time/chances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous