My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Adrian derails my career.
3.5k words
4.14
177.7k
204
11

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago my wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary with my best friend Adrian. We had consumed a couple of glasses of wine each and were just starting to loosen up. Adrian is a handsome, charismatic guy who has kept himself in good shape since retiring as a former NFL conditioning coach. He is 6 feet 2 inches tall and a very dark-skinned black man. My wife, Sara, has also kept herself in great shape, through a combination of Pilates, yoga, and running. She is a beautiful blue-eyed blonde, 15 years younger than me.

We have an open marriage but neither of us abuse it. My wife has been offered many indecent proposals over the years and rarely accepts them. However, because she has a far higher libido than me, she is free to enjoy herself outside of the confines of our marriage. I made out with a woman several years ago at a bar, but have never gone Qbeyond that in terms of infidelity.

Adrian is a very dominant guy, particularly in his relationships with women. He had shared a few tales of his conquests with me over the years and I know he was into some kinky stuff. The three of us were having a blast and had shed most of our inhibitions. We were playing truth or dare but all three of us had decided just to answer any questions truthfully. After a lot of questions about the general state of our marriage, the conversation inevitably turned to sex. Adrian was asking us about the frequency of our intimacy, and whether or not we were allowed to see other people. My wife responded that we enjoy an open marriage. I felt it necessary to add that neither of us abuse it, as an uncharacteristic pang of jealousy kicked in. Adrian laughed and told me that Sara seemed much more comfortable with the open marriage than I did. This seemed to embolden my wife and she started to grill Adrian about his love life.

Sara was asking him all kinds of personal questions and he shared openly, at ease with the sexually charged conversation. He told my wife that it really turned him on to fuck a woman in the ass, particularly if it was her first time. He viewed this as a deep act of submission on their part. He also loved getting a rimjob and got his asshole waxed regularly in case the opportunity arose. He shared that he especially loved to dominate and humiliate white women.

Sara was getting flushed which to me was a clear sign that she was aroused. She continued to press him about his fantasies and he ended up confessing to urinating on a few women in the shower. I wasn't sure if my wife would be repulsed by that. To my surprise, she agreed that the shower would be the most sanitary place for such an act of submission by a woman. Then she asked Adrian if any of the women were white!

We had another glass of wine each and you could feel the sexual tension in the air. The subject of threesomes came up and my buddy told us he had been involved in several such scenarios. He told us he loved being rimmed and sucked off at the same time. He asked us if we had ever been involved in a threesome. Sara blurted out that we talked about it regularly when we made love. However, we had never gone through with it ‪until tonight‬. After she said that, it was obvious that the three of us were going to end up having sex.

It was a relief when Adrian announced he was going to take a shower and let my wife and I talk. As soon as he left the room Sara kissed me passionately and put my hand between her legs. I noticed she was soaking wet and I told her that it seemed like she wanted to do this. I got a very enthusiastic "yes" as a response and I told her I was comfortable too. When we talked about threesomes in the past, my wife always mentioned Adrian as her favorite candidate. We agreed it would be an exciting way to celebrate our anniversary.

Adrian returned from the shower wearing just a towel and carrying a small black bag which I assumed was his shaving kit. I did notice he was wearing his Apple Watch. This was a departure from his beloved Rolex that he normally displayed proudly on his wrist. His chest and stomach were clean-shaven and his lean muscularity was on display. I told him that we were down to have some fun tonight. Sara blurted out that we had actually fantasized about having a threesome with him. I glared at her, knowing full well that he would use this knowledge against us. He confidently assumed the lead and it felt right for two reasons. Firstly, he was naturally dominant and secondly he had the most experience with threesomes.

Adrian said it was important for us to outline our individual expectations, so that we all got something out of the experience. My wife told him that she just wanted to try and experience an orgasm. She told Adrian that achieving release had always been extremely difficult for her. He asked her some very specific questions about our sex life. I shuffled uneasily in my chair as she inadvertently outlined my sexual shortcomings to him. He listened intently to her and I could feel my face getting red as she opened up to him.

When it was finally my turn, I shared that I was submissive by nature and just wanted to be directed. I would be happy coming two or three times. Adrian was much more vocal and specific about his expectations, which should have been a red flag to us. He told us that he had already been very honest about what sexual activities he enjoys. The rest of the evening would be up to us. Then he said, "be obedient and I will make you two my bitches tonight." He was smiling when he said it and the three of us burst into laughter.

Adrian beamed a huge smile and went over to Sara and gave her a big hug. He whispered something in her ear and she looked extremely embarrassed. However, she managed a wry smile and nodded her head submissively. He patted her gently on the ass and said "good girl Sara, go and take a shower and prepare yourself." She left the room silently with her head down avoiding eye contact with me.

Adrian and I chatted while Sara showered. I noticed she was gone a long time and wondered if she was shaving her pussy in the shower. When she finally returned to the room she was wearing a pink, silk babydoll with matching panties and pink heels. She had a pink ribbon in her long blonde hair and had applied some makeup. She had also glossed her lips in a beautiful shade of pink and had done her nails in a matching color. Adrian complimented her telling her that she looked breathtaking. Sara got flushed again and I knew he was getting under her skin.

Adrian beckoned my wife over to him, simply by uttering the one-word command "come". She tentatively moved towards him and he asked her to twirl for him. She seductively turned around for him and he lewdly ogled her. He continued to compliment her although now his comments were more specific and more sexual. He told her she had a great ass and that her legs looked very toned in her fuck-me pumps. He ran his hand over her ass and gave it a playful slap.

Sara was loving the attention and was signaling her availability to him by openly flirting with him. At one point Adrian gently caressed the side of her face and told her she looked beautiful. His hand was cradling the side of her head and he moved his thumb over to her pink glossed lips. He was testing her boundaries. Sara responded by parting her lips and taking his thumb inside her mouth. She sucked on his thumb as he admired her and continued to flatter her. I could feel a mixture of jealousy and arousal as my buddy showered attention on my wife, so I excused myself to take a shower.

When I got into the shower room, the first thing I noticed was an empty enema box in the trash. Well, that answered my question of why it had taken my wife so long to get ready! I wondered briefly why she had given herself a thorough anal cleanse. Had Adrian told my wife to prepare for anal sex when he had whispered into her ear? Whatever he had said to her had obviously embarrassed her.

After I showered, I noticed Adrian's clothes in a neat pile on the bathroom counter. Following his lead, I got naked and returned to the living room. They had already got started, moving the action to my home office, for reasons unknown to me at that time. Adrian had made himself comfortable sitting in my large office chair behind my desk. He was talking on his cell phone to a client. This wasn't unusual. Adrian managed a few NFL players and was always on call. He had also helped himself to my laptop and was using it to access something related to his phone call. His black leather shaving bag was the only other thing on my desk. Although I couldn't see Sara, I could hear lewd slurping sounds, the unmistakable noises of somebody sucking a cock.

I moved slowly around the huge oak desk and saw the top of Sara's head. She was kneeling under my desk giving him an enthusiastic blowjob. Her pink panties were already removed, casually discarded by the leather chair Adrian was relaxing in. His towel was tossed on the ground by the entrance to the office. He had sauntered in there butt naked except for his watch. I watched my wife lovingly suck my best friend's cock and I quickly became erect.

Sara and I watch a lot of interracial porn together, so seeing her worshipping his black cock excited me immensely. She blew him for several minutes. She was getting very aroused and was moaning as she sucked his cock. She had given me oral a few times before, normally on special occasions like my birthday or Christmas. However, she was never enthusiastic and it was always an act of foreplay. She had never sucked me to completion. She would finish me with her hands and I could only come on her breasts or stomach, never near her face or hair.

For his part, Adrian was sat impassively still engrossed in his phone call. He was tapping away on the keyboard to my laptop. He was enjoying this devoted blowjob my wife was giving him, but it seemed like whatever business he was conducting could not wait. Several minutes later he hung up the phone, shut my laptop, and apologized for the distraction. He focused his attention to appreciate my wife's ministrations and gently patted the top of her head. She moaned with pleasure while sucking my buddy's cock for several more minutes. Finally, he arose slowly from the chair and stood next to the desk.

He slid the office chair back a few inches and then put one foot up on the chair exposing his nether regions. I noticed that he was completely hairless on his nuts and asshole and thought that it looked extremely clean to be groomed that way. The way he positioned himself allowed my wife and I to gauge the size of his cock. She gave me a sideways glance and it was clear we agreed it was a very impressive specimen.

His heavy black balls hung between his open legs as if to invite her to give them a nibble. As he stood there expectantly with his foot on the chair, Sara was processing what he was asking of her. She was quite naive when it came to sex and had never eaten a guy's ass before. When it dawned on her what he wanted, she looked shocked and embarrassed. Breaking the ice, Adrian smiled at her and told her gently to just give his balls a quick suck. She appeared to be comfortable with this request and scooted towards him still on her knees.

I noticed she was extremely flushed and in a high state of arousal. She had goosebumps all over her ass and thighs and was still moaning occasionally. She tentatively extended her tongue and licked his swollen nuts with the very tip of it. Her little pink tongue grazing his black, shaved balls looked so erotic. He let out a heavy sigh of satisfaction and this emboldened her. She began to suck and nibble his balls and before long was licking his taint as she seemed intent on pleasuring this man. They were completely ignoring me at this point, fully engrossed in each other. I was rock-hard from watching my wife service my black friend, so I began to touch myself.

The lewd sight of Sara licking my buddy's nuts and taint had got me incredibly excited. Pre-cum leaked from my cock as I watched the show. I heard her moan again and shudder as if she was approaching orgasm. Adrian heard her sounds of pleasure too, and he immediately took advantage of her wanton lust. He told her she was beautiful and gently placed his hand behind her head. This was just what she needed to overcome her inhibitions, a firm guiding hand. She wasn't enough of a slut to move her lips to his shaved asshole. However, she allowed him to slowly push her head under his nuts until her tongue grazed his rosebud. He clenched his teeth and stiffened up with pleasure. He slowly removed his hand from the back of his head and muttered "right there Sara, good girl."

Sara did not attempt to move away and began to rim him voluntarily. A little tentatively at first, but emboldened by his moans of pleasure, she positioned herself in such a way that her face was buried between his ass cheeks. Her head was tilted back so that she could get her tongue inside his asshole. Her long blonde hair spilled down her back reaching almost to the top of her tight little ass. The pink ribbon in her hair accentuated her femininity, and made her appear younger. Her beautifully manicured pink fingernails raked across his muscular ass, as she tried to maximize his pleasure. She rimmed him submissively for several minutes, and I could see her tongue buried in his asshole.

At one point he grabbed a fist full of her hair forcing her deeper into his nether regions. She was moaning again, on the verge of an orgasm at the excitement of her debasement. He was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and it was dripping onto the leather seat of my office chair. He finally released his vice grip on Sara's hair and wiped the cum from his leaking cock head onto the palm of his hand. Then, taking another liberty with my wife, he rewrapped his cum stained hand into her long hair and forced her deeper into his ass crack.

Sara was very close to orgasm now, evidenced by the tightening of her stomach muscles. I couldn't understand why she was so aroused that she was about to come. My buddy had a keen awareness of what was about to transpire. He turned to me dismissively and said "your wife is going to get off on eating my ass." The words rang in my ears, but it was his condescending tone that hurt me the most. As soon as Sara heard this she stiffened up and said "I am close."

My buddy released his grip on her hair and she withdrew her tongue from his asshole. She looked up at him with adoration. Then she put her hand between her legs masturbating furiously. When she was close he whispered "come for me, slut". This verbal abuse pushed her over the edge, and seconds later she groaned as she came kneeling before him. She had an earth shattering orgasm the likes of which I had never witnessed before. I was transfixed at the scene unraveling before me.

My wife is rarely able to orgasm. I never blamed myself as I was able to get a lot of my previous girlfriends off. With Sara, whether we tried my cock, fingers, tongue, or her vibrator the results were the same. She would build slowly and steadily, but would hardly ever orgasm. Today she had got tantalizingly close to orgasm just by giving my buddy an extended, loving rim job. She had only needed a few seconds of mechanical stimulation to get over the edge. Amazing!

After she came her breathing was ragged, and she seemed completely out of it. Her eyes were glazed over with pleasure. Her nipples were the most erect I had ever seen them. She had a sheen of perspiration across her forehead. She was visibly wet across her inner thighs. The scent of her sex was heavy in the air. Adrian noticed my reaction to her wanton lust and said "Your wife is like a bitch in heat."

Adrian snapped Sara back into the moment by moving towards her and resting the tip of his leaking cock on her forehead. She understood that it was his turn to come and she began to lick the shaft of his cock which was resting on her nose. She lovingly licked his shaft and nuts before he told her to open her mouth. Her pink, glossed lips parted and he entered her warm, moist mouth with a sigh of pleasure.

Sara worshipped his cock as he stood above her. She kept eye contact with him as she worked to get him off. He was thrusting gently into her mouth now, his muscular ass cheeks flexing as he moved steadily towards his own orgasm. He was stroking the top of her head and calling her a cocksucker. She was breathing hard again and seemed like she was struggling to focus. A few seconds later, to my astonishment, she withdrew her lips from Adrian's cock, put one hand between her legs, and came again. This time she was quivering with pleasure and she was even more vocal.

Adrian gave her a few seconds to compose herself and then resumed fucking her face. As he approached his cumshot, he pulled his huge cock out of her mouth. She started to slowly jerk him off, simultaneously sucking his nuts with her pretty pink lips. Her perfectly manicured nails slowly stroked him. She placed her other hand under his ass and tickled his rosebud. I saw his abs tighten, he let out a loud sigh of pleasure and told my wife he was getting close. She looked up at him adoringly from under his balls and asked him to please come on her face! This was a total kick in the nuts as she had never allowed me this sexual privilege.

My buddy and I locked eyes for a split second. He smirked at me, before releasing a massive load all over my wife's pretty face. He spurted several thick ropes of cum on her, trying to paint her whole face with his jizz. A fair amount of his semen landed in her hair. This was something, she had told me previously, that she hated with a passion. However, today she seemed completely unfazed.

Sara waited until he was finished erupting, before taking his softening cock back into her willing mouth. She licked his cock and balls perfectly clean, and then he pulled his cock from her warm lips. She still had lots of his semen on her face. He began to scoop it up with his thumb and gently feed it to her. She lapped it up enthusiastically, as if she was enjoying submitting to this man. Sara had never allowed me to debase her like that. Jealousy was overpowering my feelings of lust. Adrian had apparently sensed my change in mood. I think he feared that this evening might come to an abrupt end, because he immediately changed the vibe.

Using a combination of flattery and his charisma, he slowed the proceedings down. He thanked me profusely for allowing him to experience my beautiful wife. He told me how much he valued our friendship, and how much he respected me. Then, while he poured himself and me a drink, Sara excused herself to clean his ejaculate from her face and hair. As she turned to leave, Adrian noticed that she had some semen on her hair ribbon and informed her with a chuckle. Everything was very light-hearted again and Adrian and I chatted amiably and waited expectantly for my wife to return.