My Best Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Memoirs of a young man, and his huge cock.
13.1k words
4.8
37.5k
54
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Best Friend" series was written in the form of a memoir. A man looks back and tells his sexual adventures, starting from when he was at school onwards. If the age of our hero and some of his lovers "shock" you in the early stories, then remember the age of sexual consent in the UK is 16 years of age. In the UK, a couple can get married at that age. In England they need parental consent, but in Scotland which has its own legal system, no such consent is required.

My best friend - well that's a euphemism for a start, because I'm not talking about any old friend, a person I go to the pub, or football matches, or parties with, although to be honest, wherever I go he goes too, because I'm referring to my cock. He's led me into a lot of adventures, and sometimes I'm not quite in charge; believe me, sometimes that guy has no sense of responsibility. Someone once said, 'a hard cock has no scruples,' but in my case that's not strictly true, I do draw the line at certain things, and I make sure to stick to women nearer my own age, or older. If my use of language at the beginning of these stories sounds a bit more mature than a sixteen-year-old would use, you have to remember I am writing this many years after the events, and I'm no longer the fresh-faced youth I was.

I lost my virginity rather later than most of my contemporaries, but once I did, it seemed to open the floodgates. It was a typical first sexual experience, fumbling and unskilled, but luckily the horny, but lovely and slightly older Miranda knew a little bit more than I did, and guided me patiently, to what would appear to have been a satisfactory conclusion. From being a typical teenager who occasionally masturbated experimentally, I went from virtually no love life, to being up to my armpits in eager girls only too willing to share their hot bodies within a matter of weeks from that first sexual experience, thanks to Miranda who seemed to know nothing about discretion, or modesty for that matter. Why the amazing turn around? Well, without wishing to appear boastful or anything, it seems I'm rather well endowed, and girls are inclined to talk. To be honest, I'd never thought about it, because to me it was just, well, it was just me! I didn't know any better, but I learned damned fast.

After I lost my virginity to that older girl, Miranda Harper, in the year above me at school, I went from being virtually unnoticed, to not quite the centre of attention overnight. It was more subtle than that. I'd be walking along the corridor at school, and I began to notice girls looking at me, whispering and giggling, and then smiling at me as if I was their special friend. I couldn't understand it at first, but I soon found out what was going on.

I was walking home from school one evening a month or so after that first sexual encounter, when Lindy Watson, one of the sixth-year girls caught up with me. She was two years above me, 18 years old, with only a few more months to go, just on the verge of leaving school. For someone like her to talk to a 16-year-old at school was unheard of. She was beautiful, about five foot six inches tall, blonde hair, blue eyes with a killer figure and great legs. Every schoolboy's dream girl, including mine, and I could hardly believe that she'd chosen to speak to me, and I was highly flattered too. We seemed to get on quite well, she was very friendly, and my heart raced like a machine gun when she took my hand in hers. A little further along the path, she stopped and kissed me, and I was so excited I thought I would die. After a few moments she led me off the path into a small stand of trees where people wouldn't be able to see us, and kissed me again. I chanced a small feel of her breasts as we kissed, and far from the slap I expected, she let me play with them, even moaning a bit as if she was enjoying it, and then quite unexpectedly she started to rub my cock through my trousers. I was already hard, and heard her gasp as she felt along my length. Within seconds she had my zip down and wriggled her hand inside, gently pulling me out, rubbing me, and then she looked down. 'Oh my god, it's true,' was all she said, as she sank to her knees in front of me, still holding onto my dick as if I might run away. There was no chance of that with one of the most beautiful girls in school holding onto my cock and wanking me off. I stood there, almost mesmerised as I watched her beautiful hands doing unspeakably wonderful things to my cock. I was puzzled for a moment or two, why she had chosen me, but I soon forgot about that, as she played with me, sliding her hand back and forth along the length of my cock. She kept saying, 'Oh my god, oh my god,' over and over and then she said nothing at all because she tried to take me in her mouth. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, as I watched her beautiful mouth open wide and suck my knob trying to get as much of it as possible in her mouth. She seemed to gag and pulled him out quickly, but after kissing along the length for a moment or two she once again tried to stuff as much of my length in her mouth. She was still rubbing my cock back and forth, sucking and licking, and inevitably I came a few minutes later. Some of my come escaped her mouth and leaked down over her chin, but she swallowed most of it, sucking and gulping it down.

Eventually she stood up and looked at me, smiling, 'Hey, you have a great cock,' she said, matter of factly, still holding it. I nodded dumbly, but again highly flattered by the attention I was getting from this object of schoolboy lust. 'What are you doing later?' she asked me, and I told her nothing really, and so she invited me round to her house. She let go of my cock at that point and led my hand up her skirt, pulling her panties to one side, letting me feel how wet she was. She shuddered with pleasure as I felt her wetness, but disappointingly, she stopped me there. 'No more for now, or I might explode. I'll see you later then, please don't let me down,' and I watched her walk back along the path as I tucked my cock back in my pants and went home wondering what the fuck was going on.

I didn't want to let her down, so I was there, ringing her doorbell exactly on time as promised. She explained that her mother and father were out, and so she had the place to herself, and within seconds we were in her room, kissing again. I wanted to feel her pussy again, so I pushed my hand up her short skirt. She showed no resistance opening her legs to let me feel her pussy. No panties, she was wet, ready, and eager, and while I was touching her she was touching me, scrabbling at the belt holding up my trousers and pulling them down. Again, I got the, 'Oh my god,' reaction as she eagerly rubbed and admired my cock, before lowering her head and sucking the knob again. I watched in utter amazement as her beautiful mouth engulfed my cock, seemingly desperate to swallow it all. I was just as eager as she was, and pulled at her clothing, the T-shirt pulled over her head revealed almost perfect tits, with no bra, and then the skirt disappeared and then I was on and in her. It wasn't my idea for things to go that fast, but with her leading, I let myself be fucked by her, not that I was entirely 'mister innocent,' in it all. However, when a beautiful girl like Lindy grabs you by the cock and pulls you towards the object of desire, her wet pussy, that's where you go, and when she positioned me between her legs at the entrance to all that wetness, then grabbed my hips pulling me into her and at the same time thrusts herself upwards, there's only one place to go, and in I went. I slid into her, eliciting another, 'Oh my god,' and then we went at it without finesse, fucking like there was no tomorrow. She moaned and screamed as we fucked, scratching my back with her nails, calling out my name, begging me to fuck her harder, I was doing my best and it seemed to please her well enough, for within minutes she moaned, 'Oh my god,' again, and then nothing intelligible, as she came, and then came again as I continued to pump her before emptying myself across her stomach. No teenage pregnancy this time I thought, being careful and responsible beyond my years.

After that, we made love again, well twice more actually, but this time at a more leisurely pace and I managed to give her a few more orgasms, for which she was very grateful. She was grateful? For fucks sake, she made me feel as though I was Superman, and I was walking on air all the way home.

Next day I saw her in the corridors at school with her friends, and they all turned to smile at me as I passed. She broke away from them and whispered in my ear. 'I can hardly fucking walk today, that big cock of yours was just unbelievable. Can you come round tonight again?' Of course, I agreed immediately - the prospect of making love to her was something nobody in their right mind would ever hesitate about. So, we met again that night, and the night after. It seemed I couldn't get enough of her, and she of me, and all the time I was learning how to please her even more, finding out what she liked and how she liked it. She showed me different positions, her favourite was, 'doggy style,' and it quickly became mine too, as night after night I slid into her enthusiastic pussy, hearing her moan louder and louder as she came. The girls at school smiled at me even more as the days went by, and I realised she was telling them about us. I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or happy. For it was obvious she was only saying good thing about me from the looks I was getting.

The next thing that happened came very soon. It was Saturday afternoon, and my mum and dad were in town. I was just watching TV, not really paying much attention, flicking through the channels when the doorbell rang, and when I answered it, Tally, Lindy's younger sister was standing on the doorstep. She was a younger version of Lindy, but in the same year as me at school, and apart from the age difference, they could have been twins. I invited her in, puzzled as to why she was there, and we chatted for a wee bit, awkwardly it has to be said, because I was fucking her older sister, and quite truthfully, even though she was in my year at school, I'd hardly ever spoken to her before. She was one of those girls everybody lusted after and fantasised about, but didn't have the nerve to talk to. Eventually, I asked her what I could do for her, because, as I said, it was puzzling me why she was here. I'd hardly ever spoken to her all through school. She looked very embarrassed, blushing furiously, and I realised she was a very different girl from Lindy, even though they looked so much alike.

'Lindy said you had something that I needed to see, and said to tell you it would be alright with her,' she added, blushing even more furiously. My mind raced, and I wondered if Lindy was joking, taking the piss, so, acting the innocent, I asked Tally to hold on while I phoned Lindy.'

'What's going on Lindy? I asked her. She giggled.

'I've sent you a gift, don't turn it down. My little sister is a virgin, but very, very horny. We girls talk you know, and she knows about you and me. I've told her you've got the biggest cock ever, and she was excited, and wondered what it looked like, so I told her you would show it to her if she went round to yours. Please don't let her down, she's a nice girl, but needs a good screwing although she doesn't know that yet. Do it for me, please. Just show it to her, and if anything else happens, just go with it. She might be too shy, but let me know how you get on, bye,' and she hung up before I could say anything more. I went back to Tally, who still looked embarrassed.

'Okay, I know what I have to show you now, are you sure you're ready for this?' I asked her. She blushed again, and nodded. I took her hand and led her up the stairs to my room where she sat down on the edge of the bed. 'You girls have been talking together Lindy tells me, and you want to see what Lindy likes so much about me?' I said. She put her face in her hands, embarrassed, and I walked over to her. 'Do you want to take it out, or shall I?' I asked. Still saying nothing she shook her head vigorously, so I unzipped my fly, her eyes grew wider, and she quickly looked at the floor, her natural shyness taking over. I waited a moment before unbuckling my belt, and her eyes were on me again as I pushed my trousers down over my hips, stopping just before I exposed my cock. 'Are you sure you want to see me? I said, giving her one last chance. Again, she nodded her head. 'Tell me how you feel Tally,' I requested.

'Excited, really excited,' she almost croaked.

'Are you wet?' I asked her, and again she looked really embarrassed.

'Yes, I think so,' she said almost whispering. I still hadn't pulled my trousers down to expose myself, and shy as she was, she must have decided she couldn't wait any longer and leaning forward, hooked her thumbs into my waist band and tugged downwards. I was already hard as you can imagine and of course he sprung out and upwards, almost in her face since she was still sitting on the edge of the bed, and I was standing. There was a silence as she looked at me, and I could see her eyes, wide with surprise and curiosity. 'Oh my god,' she said, echoing her sister Lindy, 'Oh my god.' I suggested she touch it and feel how hard it was, but she shook her head, her face flushed with embarrassment, or was she just flushed with excitement I wondered? I let the trousers drop to the floor and stepped out of them, naked from the waist down, and then sat beside her on the bed. Her eyes followed me all the way, and I sat as close to her as I could, just letting her look, giving her time to decide if she wanted to do anything else. She turned slightly towards me, and her hand almost reached out for it, but then she hesitated. I knew she wanted to touch it, so I took the initiative by holding her hand, and leaning into her, I kissed her lightly on the lips. She kissed me back, very gently at first, but with a rising level of passion, and when I guided the reluctant hand I was holding onto my cock, I heard her gasp with excitement, or surprise, I wasn't sure which. She didn't pull her hand away though; obviously deciding to bow to the inevitable and tentatively touched me. She moaned a little, deep in her throat as she felt along my length, and still kissing her, I felt her breasts, unbuttoning her blouse since she was otherwise occupied exploring my cock. Her breasts were lovely, the nipples obviously very sensitive and as I stroked and gently pinched them she moaned louder with pleasure. Lindy was right; she was very horny, and when I slipped my hand up her skirt a few minutes later there was no fake token resistance; she just followed her natural inclinations by opening her legs wider to let me touch her. She was very, very wet, and I spent quite some time playing with her open wetness while she shuddered and moaned, wriggling her hips, pushing against my hand and obviously enjoying the sensation. She let go of my cock for a few moments while she unbuttoned her blouse completely and took it off, her bra following almost immediately. Soon, she was entirely naked and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs for me, inviting me without words to take her. I was in no hurry though and continued to play with her breasts and pussy until she whimpered, 'Please, please.'

Pulling her to her knees in the doggy style, I positioned myself behind her, letting her feel the tip of my cock pressing against her labia. She wriggled against me, pushing back a little, letting me know she wanted it and she wanted it now, so I began to push into her. With just the tip spreading her lips apart, I pushed in a little and withdrew, wetting my cock, to allow easier penetration. I didn't want to cause her any discomfort, and so it was, little by little, that I advanced deeper into her virgin depths. She gasped and moaned as I stretched her lips, and she obliged by inundating my cock with her juices, helping to ease my entry. Once I was about halfway home, I began to move in and out, and now I was fucking her, gently at first, taking it easy, but as she got wetter, it was easier to push more of my cock inside her. She seemed to love it anyway, so eventually with one last hard push, I was in her to the hilt, and she became quite frantic, pushing back against me, moaning feverishly as I slipped in and out. She began to make a sobbing sound as if she was crying, while I stroked in and out, and it just got louder and louder until with an even louder scream, I knew she was coming. I didn't stop, just kept stroking away, in and out, in and out. She begged me to stop, but I ignored her request, knowing within a few more strokes she'd change her mind and of course I was right. Her protests quickly turned to moans and whimpering as I filled her again and again, and within minutes she was calling my name, moaning, loudly telling me she couldn't take any more, but she could, and did, coming even quicker the second time around. This time I let her flop forward on the bed, her pussy and my cock glistening with her juices. I turned her over on the bed, and noticed she had tears in her eyes. But when I asked her if she was okay, she just nodded, and sobbed, 'That was incredible,' but I kind of stopped any further conversation by slipping my cock back between her open legs. Filling her neat little cunt with my still hard cock, this time I gave her a more gentle and thorough lovemaking. She came for the third time a few minutes later; a very responsive lover. When I pulled out of her, still hard, she looked a bit crestfallen, and within a few seconds she had those gorgeous lips wrapped round my knob, trying to make me come, and she succeeded beautifully, as my cock jerked and pumped, shooting into her mouth. She swallowed, but inevitably some escaped and trickled down across her breasts. Lying on the bed, with a satisfied, well fucked look on her face, she looked every bit as wanton and horny as her older sister.

By the time Tally went home, we'd done the dirty deed again, and she'd experienced a few more orgasms too. She kissed me tenderly, and thanked me, and I thanked her in return. She turned as she closed our garden gate behind her and blew me a kiss. Half an hour later Lindy called me and thanked me for giving Tally, 'such a lovely experience,' and then she asked me what I was doing later, because thinking of me and Tally had made her, 'super horny,' as she put it. A few hours later, Lindy and I were at it again and she told no lies when she said she was horny - she was quite frantic and voracious for cock, and I happily obliged, having had a few hours to recover from my efforts of the afternoon. In the quieter moments between lovemaking she told me that Tally was very, 'tender,' down there, and couldn't walk or sit down without thinking of me. She laughed and said she knew just how she felt.

'What is it with you girls?' I asked, genuinely puzzled, although I was beginning to get an inkling. 'Suddenly I'm flavour of the month, and all the fifth- and sixth-year girls are smiling at me as if I'm a rock star. What's going on?' Lindy smiled at me and kissed me softly on the mouth.

You really don't know?' she asked with a surprised look on her face, but still smiling. I shook my head.

'No, but I'm beginning to get an idea that it might have something to do with my cock. Is it bigger than normal or something?' Lindy grinned at me, and reached for the aforementioned cock, softer now because she'd just drained him dry a few minutes before.

'You're such a sweetheart,' she said letting her lips brush mine in affection. 'It's not big, it's fucking huge. You must be at least ten inches long, but it's not just the length, it's the thickness too. It's as thick as my wrist when you're hard. You're bigger when you're soft than most other guys are when they're hard. On top of that you're almost six feet, and seem to be growing taller all the time, and with all that dark hair, it has to be said, you're a good looking guy. Those blue eyes of yours give me shivers, in the nicest possible way, and you have such a great smile too. Quite simply, you're cock is amazing and with your looks, it's a killer combination. This cock is something for you to be proud of, and I love it,' she reached forward kissing the tip, but he was already growing steadily harder, and within a few moments she was sitting astride me, lowering herself onto my rigid cock. 'Now' she said once she was firmly impaled, 'fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel that delicious ache in my pussy when I go home tonight.' Who was I to disagree with the most gorgeous girl in sixth year?