My Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we must have both fallen asleep, for it was a couple of hours later that I felt her pushing me. 'Come on you little fucker, wake up, time for a shower,' she said, grinning at me. I stretched and got off the bed following her into the shower room where the water was already in full flow. We both got in together and she handed me the soap as we stood under the slightly warm water. It wasn't hot, but not cold either, just perfect for a hot day in Crete, and things as you can guess were about to get a lot hotter. She turned her back on me, 'Go on them, soap my back please,' so I did as I was asked, the soap making her skin ultra-slippery. I enjoyed washing her back, it was such an intimate, sensual thing to do for her, but I also let my hands slip over her front too, sliding over her lovely tits. She moaned appreciatively as I dwelt on her nipples, then soapy hands stroked her tight belly sent warning tremors down below. She turned, coming into my arms, kissing me and reaching for my cock. I was hard again naturally. She smiled at me like the cat that just got the cream, a happy contented smile, but she let go and told me to turn around so she could soap my back too. Like me, she couldn't keep her hands off the front and as she reached round I could feel her boobs slip and slither over my back. It was just too much, and I turned to her again, kissing and squeezing her tits. She moaned and dropped to her knees, and before I knew it she had me in her mouth, sucking my knob, soaping my groin and balls. I looked down on her beautiful face, her lips distended round the girth of my cock, water pouring on her suntanned body. It was such a sensual moment; I'll never forget it. One of those images that are stamped indelibly in your brain, and will stay with you until the day you die.

Wonderful as her suckling on my cock was, I too sank further down the shower until we were face to face again, and as I kissed her, I felt her pussy gently. She tilted her pelvis towards me, eager to be touched, and as I pushed her back against the wall of the shower she slid down the wall and opened her legs wider. I gently pushed her onto her back and went down on her, and this time I was sucking her. Within minutes she was coming again, sobbing and moaning with pleasure as I licked and fingered her in a tangle of arms and legs at the bottom of the shower.

Later she dried me with a towel, mothering me a bit, but paying special attention to my cock and balls. 'Hey, my cock is completely dry now,' I said, laughing and taking the towel from her, rubbing down her back and then breasts, stomach, and legs. I too paid special attention between her legs, and then teased her mercilessly. 'Hey this is really weird Gail, but no matter how much I try to dry this bit, it's still wet.' I got a slap on my bare arse for my attempts at humour.

She stood up and smiled at me and took me in her arms again, kissing me gently. I could tell by her breathing that she was getting horny again, and my cock was nudging against her stomach and between her legs. Pulling away from me she knelt on the edge of the bed, doggy style and looked back at me. 'It seems such a shame to waste a wet pussy and a hard cock doesn't it? She said, smiling wickedly, and I agreed. Within minutes, I was deep in her again and she was arching back taking it all, her wetness liberally coating my shaft as it slipped back and forth. 'Smack my bottom,' she demanded. I hesitated; I wasn't sure about this; remember I had only just turned seventeen. 'Please,' she hissed between clenched teeth, and eager to please my older lover, I tentatively smacked the wonderful, tight round arse. Between moans of pleasure she shook her head. 'No, not like that, please, really smack my bottom as hard as you can.' Again, I smacked her bottom, both cheeks, over and over, until my hands hurt, but she seemed to love it, and now as my cock slid into her she screamed with pleasure. 'Oh yes, yes, that's it, now really fuck me as hard as you can. Surprised by her reaction to what must have been very painful if my hands were anything to go by, I rammed into her as hard as I could, and she took everything I threw at her, and every few seconds I would smack her again which seemed to excite her even more.

When she came it was quite spectacular with her moaning so loudly, virtually screaming as I pounded her tight hole. I could feel her vaginal walls rippling, squeezing my cock as I slid home again and again, but I couldn't stop now, although now she begged me to. I just kept on ploughing away between her cunt lips and soon she stopped protesting, and just as enthusiastically as before pushed back hard, sobbing and moaning with pleasure again. Another, 'strange,' request followed, 'pull my hair,' she managed to gasp out between strokes, and I reached forward, taking a handful of the long blonde hair, and yanked experimentally on it. Her reaction was instantaneous as she let out a yelp of delight. 'Oooh, that's it you little fucker, ride me hard.' So now I was fucking her as hard as I could, pulling her hair and smacking her arse too, and her reactions told me that she loved it all. I reached round under her and pinched a nipple really hard, and then the other and then again, and she screamed her appreciation, but the nipples were the last straw, finally pushing her over the edge, and she came in a rush, calling my name, calling me her little fucker as I spurted deep into her pussy again, pumping and pumping helplessly.

Gail took me in hand in more ways than one during the rest of our holiday. She told me I was a good lover, but I could be a great one if I let her teach me a few things and listened to what she said. Always eager to learn, especially about my newfound favourite pastime, I listened carefully, let her show me things; how to better please a woman, techniques to drive her frantic, how to touch and where to touch. She showed me her clitoris, which until that point I really only had a vague idea about, and let me examine her in all her intimate places. She taught me about pleasure and pain, and how they were closely connected, and how some women liked a little bit of pain, while others liked a lot, and yet others didn't like it at all.

'How will I know?' I asked.

'Use your eyes and ears,' she replied. 'If you smack her bottom playfully during lovemaking and she gets more excited, she likes a bit of pain, which means she may like her nipples squeezed hard, or her hair pulled, but it's all experimental with every woman, because we're all different. Try each thing gently to start with and you can always "up" the pain levels if she likes it until you find her limits. Don't think of it as being cruel or perverted; think of it as finding her true potential and meeting her needs. If she likes pain, she'll love it that you care enough about her pleasure to find and explore her sexual preferences.'

Mostly however, she taught me about pleasure, which in the coming months I was to put to good use. 'Don't be selfish,' she told me finally. 'Think of your lover's pleasure first, and she'll more than take care of yours. Make it your pleasure to please her, and she'll love you for it.' She was right of course, and I went back to school with her words as my motto.

First however, we had fun in the, 'classroom,' of Gail's bedroom on a daily basis. It was a crash course in sensuality, and we went at it two or three times a day; a very intense week of sex. After the first couple of days Gail told me she had a permanent ache in her vagina, but that didn't stop her reaching for my cock, and slipping it between her legs, when the notion took her, or when the notion took me.

At the end of the week, we knew the time to part was getting closer, but we didn't let that stop our fun and we carried on until the very last moment. I know she went to the airport that day, very well fucked indeed, as did I. I was exhausted from my exertions of the morning and night before too, and as she told me, she could hardly walk, her pussy was so tender. We didn't say goodbye, because we were returning to the same city, on the same plane. We did have a momentary notion to join the Mile-High club, but she thought we needed to be a bit more cautious than that. The holiday was over, and her job was a highly responsible one, which wouldn't survive the publicity of an affair with a younger man. If she only knew how young I really was, she'd probably have nightmares.

As we started to disembark from the plane, I was behind my mother and father, shuffling slowly forward as people retrieved their hand luggage from the lockers above the seats. Suddenly I felt someone take my hand and squeeze it and I knew it was Gail. I looked round and she smiled a wistful smile at me, tears beginning to fill her eyes. 'I want you to know that you'll always be very, very special to me you little fucker,' she said quietly, and she reached up and kissed my cheek so tenderly. My heart was breaking too, but I choked back the tears, swallowed them down. My parents would wonder why I was crying otherwise.

'You too sweetheart and I hope I'll see you again one day.' She just nodded, because we had already decided not to meet, although it was her idea. The age difference was far too big, and besides, she was married, although she had been on holiday with some friends from work, which had given her the free time to see me. I didn't know how to contact her, and I thought I'd never see her again, but fate has a funny way of taking charge, and quite unexpectedly, a year later I did see her again.

I moped about the house for a couple of days, but one day Angela rang the doorbell, and very nicely volunteered to be the guinea pig for my newfound sensual experience. She didn't know that of course, but was most grateful for the new improved me as I banged her silly over the course of the afternoon. She promised to return soon, and I told her I would be delighted to see her.

Well, that was okay, but I thought it was about time I filled a few new pussies, so I called Liz, the girl who had sucked my cock in the girl's common room aided and abetted by Lindy. 'I'm bored,' I told her after some initial chit-chat, 'fancy coming round to my house this afternoon?'

'What for?' she asked.

'Some fun,' I replied.

'What kind of fun?' she asked again. I was beginning to lose patience.

'The kind where you suck my cock again like you did in the common room at school.' I replied, thinking she'd put down the phone on me. There was a momentary silence at the other end of the phone, and I was just about to hang up.

'Okay,' she replied, 'what time?' and so it was arranged, much to my surprise.

I took her straight upstairs to my room, but didn't want her to think I was taking her for granted, so I offered her something to drink, which she refused, and we spent some time looking through my CD's to see if there was anything she wanted to listen too. She was an intelligent girl, interesting to talk to and we were getting on really well, sitting on the edge of the bed, when she reached between my legs and touched me. I thought it great that she was taking the initiative, and had gone straight for the cock. It made life a lot less complicated, and so I let her unzip me, reach inside and fish my cock out into the clear light of day. She made a sort of gasping noise, and began to stroke along his length, squeezing and rubbing. I pulled her T-shirt over her head, and unclipped her bra. (Gail taught me how) She had nice boobs, sort of medium size, but very pleasing shape wise, with glorious big nipples. It was Liz who pulled her skirt up and pulled her own panties down. Her dark pubic hair well-trimmed, did nothing to disguise the pink lips peeking from the trimmed bush.

'I'm so fucking excited,' she said, so I reached between her legs, and she was telling no lies. The little pink lips were already wet, and immediately got wetter still as I split them apart and ran my fingers gently into her vagina. She sighed with pleasure, spreading her knees wider, 'Oh yes, I like that,' she whispered, stroking my cock quicker. I stopped her there, and stood up to strip off, and she took her cue from me, removing her skirt which was all she had left, and now we were both naked. I tried to put some of my training from Gail to good use, but all Liz wanted was for me to stick it in her and fuck her. Needless to say, imbued by Gail with the sense that it was important to please a lady, I licked her cunt for a few moments to make sure it was well and truly wet, hauled her to her knees and in a few short strokes I was well buried in Liz's national treasure, doggy style. Liz loved it and let me know she loved it. I smacked her bottom experimentally, not hard, and she seemed to like that too, so I pulled her hair as well. Sure enough she liked that as well, but it was the cock she had come here for, and I gave her plenty of that, plunging in and out of her lovely hot pussy. She yelped and whimpered, building up to her climax fast. I stroked the skin of her bottom and flanks, reaching down and pinching her nipples too. I asked her to rub her own clitoris as I fucked her, and she did as I said which is why she came so quickly a few minutes later. I was prepared to continue, but she slipped off the end of my cock and turned quickly on the bed reaching for my soaked cock.

'Fuck, I'm so wet,' she laughed, stroking my well lubricated shaft, and sitting right on the edge of the bed with her face in virtually the same position as her pussy had been a moment ago, she took me in her mouth again. She licked and sucked, rubbing back and forth with her hands, one hand cupping my balls as she valiantly tried to swallow as much of my hard cock as she could. I gave her full marks for effort and a mouth full of my come as she managed to swallow a fair bit of my cock. She swallowed it all, nary a drop escaping her full, sensual lips. 'I love sucking your cock,' she explained, and I thanked her and told her that was wonderful, because I loved her sucking my cock too. She seemed very pleased with herself, and a little later we repeated both the fuck and the suck, and we both had a lovely day. She was a nice girl, but looking back now, she had an obvious oral fixation.

I spent the last couple of weeks of the holiday working my way through a few more of the fifth- and sixth-year girls, and they were all gloriously enthusiastic; we had a great time together, and then one day I met Hilary McLintock's mum in town. Hilary was one of the girls I had introduced to sex, in the past few weeks. She took to it like a duck to water, bouncing up and down on my cock as I lay on my back, her big tits jiggling up and down, head back screaming with joy. I'd be fucking her again - no doubt about that.

Anyway, Hilary's mum knew exactly who I was. 'I overheard a few of the girls talking about you,' was how she started the conversation after telling me who she was. Truthfully, I was a bit worried, thinking she might have heard how I took Hilary's virginity, and I was about to have a very irate mum on my hands, but no.

'Nothing good I hope,' I said cheekily. She smiled a beautiful smile at me - she was quite lovely I thought.

'Well, that depends on your point of view,' she said. I looked at her quizzically. 'On what you think is good and what you think is bad,' she continued, smiling again. Was she flirting with me I wondered?

'And what do you think Mrs McLintock? Do you think what you heard is good or bad?' again she smiled, looking straight into my eyes. She was flirting with me; I was sure of it now.

'Mmm... If what I overheard is true, then it would be very good,' she said, sort of encouraging, but non-committal at the same time, but her voice was quite sensual and flirty.

'And you'd like me to confirm that one way or the other? I said, pulling her in. She nodded, having the good grace to blush. 'I can't do that Mrs McLintock,' I said, trying to sound regretful. Her smile wavered and she looked awfully disappointed. 'Because I don't know what you've heard,' and I smiled at her. She smiled back, and slapped my arm playfully.

'Now you're teasing me,' she laughed, and I tried my best to look innocent. 'I think you know very well what I've heard,' she went on.

'You can't believe everything you hear Mrs McLintock,' I parried, teasing her again. 'Perhaps what you've heard is just the imaginings of an overwrought schoolgirl's imagination?' I suggested.

'Well, maybe,' she said, sounding discouraged now.

'After all, seeing is believing, as the old proverb says,' I went on. She suddenly looked interested again.

'That's true, it would definitely dispel any vile rumours, if I could confirm for myself if they are true or false,' she said hopefully.

'Where is your car parked Mrs McLintock? I inquired.

'In the multi-story car park,' she replied, beginning to sound quite excited, 'and for god's sake stop calling me Mrs McLintock, I'm Sarah. Would you like to come and see my car?' I agreed that it might be a good idea. I followed her the short distance to the car park, and eventually found her car. It was one of those big four-wheel drive jobs, like a Range Rover, or similar, and quite high. She clicked the central locking system, and we both got in. It was very plush. All leather and hardwood trim, and smelt of her. Her perfume was something expensive and very subtle, and I took a moment or two to check her over. Medium height, shoulder length dark hair, immaculate make-up, all in all, extremely good to look at. She was slim, but busty I could see as she struggled out of her coat in the limited space of the front seat. I could see that Hilary had inherited her mother's great boobs, and I knew she had great legs because I'd checked them out as I followed her to the car.

Finally, she turned to me, and smiled, still not a hundred per cent sure of herself. I let her out of her quandary by pulling down the zip of my trousers. She watched me with an expectant look on her face, but the next step would be hers. 'Now Sarah, if the rumour you want to confirm is within your reach, you need to be willing to reach out and search for the truth,' I declared, sitting in the passenger seat with my legs apart, inviting her to put her hand in my trousers if that's what she wanted. She smiled at me again and reached out.

Very slowly she reached across the gap between us with one very elegant and perfectly manicured hand. It came to rest on my thigh, and slowly slid higher. I was as hard as a rock by now, and when her hand encountered my hardness, I heard a gasp of breath from her. She felt along the length.

'Oh my, perhaps the rumours are really true,' she whispered.

'Would that make you happy Sarah?' I asked. She nodded vigorously, 'Oh yes, I think so.'

'You only think so?' I said, puzzled. She looked at me.

'Well, seeing is believing, but that doesn't mean I'd be lucky enough to benefit from what I see,' she stated.

'You're a beautiful woman Sarah; I think you can have anything you want if it's in my power to give it to you.' The talking stopped then because Sarah unbuckled my belt and slid her hand down inside my underpants. Quickly, to help her, I lifted my bum off the seat and skinned my bottoms down, and my cock sprang out. Sarah caught it in that beautiful hand, her long fingers encircling my girth.

'Oh my god,' she whispered, 'it's all true, all true,' and she stroked her hand up and down experimentally. He seemed to expand even more, excited by this beautiful older woman, and she leaned across the seat and tried to suck the knob, licking the shaft and kissing the tip.

'You're a wicked woman Mrs McLintock,' I teased. 'Next you'll want to take your panties off and spread those beautiful legs of yours.' She nodded her head at my suggestion. 'Then take me home with you Sarah, and you can have it now,' I said tempting her. She hesitated in what she was doing for a moment, as if mentally checking her diary, and then nodded again. Reluctantly she let go and put on her seat belt, telling me to put on mine, her excited breathing making her lovely breasts heave up and down. Starting the car, she drove out of the car park, paying the ticket on the way out, and within ten minutes we were at her home on the outskirts of town.