My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
My birthday dinner involves sex in a public bathroom.
3.8k words
4.24
18.1k
21
7

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My birthday is two weeks after our anniversary, and on that special day we had dinner reservations, at a modest restaurant. Adrian had texted me "Happy Birthday" and we had a very brief text exchange.

When he found out where we were going for dinner, he insisted on treating us. He actually upgraded our evening, and texted Sara moments later, confirming reservations at the nicest restaurant in our town. He had cancelled our other reservation, and wished us a lovely evening. She thanked him profusely, and his response was simply "wear your egg tonight."

Sara kept the last part of this text exchange from me, as it was clearly designed to make me jealous. She put a lot of effort into getting ready, and looked breathtaking as we walked out of the door. She was wearing a brand new designer dress from Dior. I knew Adrian had bought it for her, and I should have been jealous.

However, as I watched her walking gracefully in her beautiful pink dress, I felt nothing but pride. My wife was definitely out of my league, and I knew in my heart I would never be able to replace her, if she left me.

As we opened our front door, the first of the night's surprises awaited us. Adrian's black Town Car was parked right in front of our house. The driver had the rear door open, and was waiting patiently for us to get in. Sara got in first and seemed to acknowledge the driver. After I got in the back seat, the driver closed the door.

As he walked around the car, I recognized him as the same driver that had taken Adrian home, the night of our Anniversary threesome. This guy had witnessed my wife wriggling out of her panties, and handing them to Adrian. He had undoubtedly also heard her wail with pleasure, when she came kneeling by Adrian's car window. Sara was mortified by this, and I wondered whether this was a coincidence, or if Adrian was fucking with us.

We did manage to agree that it was generous of Adrian to arrange our transportation, so that we could have a drink at the restaurant. When we arrived, we were seated immediately at a very nice table. We ordered a glass of wine each, and surveyed the nicely attired patrons of the restaurant. Sara mentioned casually that she could get used to this. I felt emasculated, knowing that another man was paying our bill, and had purchased the designer dress that my wife was wearing.

Adrian was already at the restaurant, sitting two or three tables over, with a group of friends. He let us get settled in, and then he came over to say hi. As I mentioned before, Adrian is a very charismatic and charming man, and any resentment I felt towards him, quickly dissipated. We shook hands warmly, and exchanged pleasantries.

Then, either by coincidence, or in a very cleverly choreographed move, he greeted Sara with a kiss on the cheek, exactly as the waiter approached the table with a bottle of champagne. The waiter presented the bottle for me to preview.

Adrian used this well-timed diversion, to whisper something in my wife's ear that made her blush. As I approved the champagne, he gave her another gentle kiss on the cheek, and bade us a lovely evening. Then he strode confidently back to his table in his expensive tailored suit. I could see Sara admiring his muscular physique, and I wondered how long it would be, before they fucked again.

The first course was delightful. As we chatted awaiting the main dish, Sara suddenly sat bolt upright and looked flushed. I asked her if she was okay, and noticed that she was looking directly at Adrian. He flashed her a broad smile, and tapped his watch. My wife relaxed immediately, although she had a look of abject disappointment on her face. Adrian appeared to look over at Sara for direction, and she gave him a shy nod of her head. Once he had her consent, he tapped his watch again, and a smile came over her face.

I knew that look, and there was only one thing that provoked that grin from my wife.

"Do you have the egg inside you right now?" I asked incredulously.

Sara nodded nervously at me. I wasn't going to make a scene inside this beautiful restaurant and my relaxed demeanor put my wife at ease.

"Adrian texted me and told me to wear my egg tonight," she said shyly. "I had no idea he had a second remote."

She seemed embarrassed at the control he had over her.

"Do you want to go to the ladies room and take it out?" I enquired.

"That is much easier said than done," she replied, squirming in her chair, obviously enjoying the sensations of the vibrating egg.

Sara was wearing a tight silk Dior dress, that I had actually had to zip up for her. It would be next to impossible for her to remove that egg without my help.

"Don't worry" she told me. "It is on a very low setting. I won't embarrass you by having an orgasm at the table."

She was trying to act with composure, but her breathing was ragged, and she had a light sheen of perspiration on her forehead. I knew she was on the edge of an orgasm, I just hoped she could cum quietly. I never got to find out, because Adrian kept her right on the brink of orgasm, without allowing her any release.

As we finished our desserts, I noticed that Sara was having difficulty focusing on our conversation. This was understandable, considering she had been on the very brink of orgasm for well over an hour. She excused herself to go to the restroom, and I ordered myself a vodka and tonic.

I was really enjoying the experience of such a fancy restaurant. This place was way out of our budget, but I could see why people with money, were willing to come here for the ambience. The piano player started his set and I was feeling no pain. After two or three songs, I realized that Sara had been gone a long time in the restroom.

I assumed she was having problems getting her dress unzipped, but I was sure that someone would help her out, in the ladies restroom. Sara returned to the table several minutes later, and apologized for taking so long. She was still flushed, apparently aroused by the egg, that had been humming away in her ass, since shortly after we got to the restaurant. She kissed me tenderly on the lips, and I noticed that she had clear lipgloss on them.

Adrian's table was finished before ours, and he rose from his chair, and came over to say good night. He kept a respectful distance from Sara this time, having kept her on the boil all evening. After wishing me "Happy Birthday" again, he turned and slowly walked away. When he reached the exit, he made eye contact with my wife, tapped his watch and silenced the egg. She looked visibly disappointed that her pleasure was abruptly terminated.

Sara watched Adrian intently, as he confidently strode from the restaurant. As I surveyed the room, I noticed she was not the only woman checking out this tall, muscular, well dressed black man. I wondered how much coaxing it would have taken for her to leave with Adrian. From the look on her face, the guarantee of an orgasm probably would have been sufficient.

Adrian had pre-paid our bill. I tried to tip the waiter, but he assured me he already been very generously compensated, by Adrian. Our driver was waiting in front of the restaurant for us, holding the door open. Sara was unable to make eye contact with him this time, and entered the car with her head down. It was a short ride home, and Sara asked me if I had enjoyed my birthday.

We arrived home and brushed our teeth, to get ready for bed. It did occur to me that Sara usually gave me a birthday blowjob, but with Adrian taking the reigns of our marriage, that was obviously not going to happen. I got into bed, and Sara told me she needed to pee, and returned a few moments later.

I knew the second Sara got under the covers, that she was horny. Her nipples were hard, and she was flushed with arousal. We kissed tenderly, and I asked her if the egg was inside her. She nodded shyly that it was, then she gently pushed down on my head, as a hint of what she was in the mood for. I took my time, and slowly traced my tongue over her breasts and stomach, until I was finally in between her legs.

As soon as I put my tongue on her clitoris, I could taste semen. I recoiled, as I tried to figure out who the fuck had ejaculated inside my wife, and when. Sara felt me tense up, and placed both hands firmly behind my head.

I started to eat her out, and with the egg humming away in her ass, she rode my tongue to multiple orgasms. She was completely lost in the moment, so I continued to pleasure her orally, until she told me she was done. She pulled me up towards her by my ears and we made eye-contact.

"When did you last have sex, Sara?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Don't you want to come first baby?" she whispered in my ear, "then we can talk."

Sara was right. I had been admiring my beautiful wife all night in her expensive Dior dress and I was very horny. We could talk later, I was ready to have my release.

Sara kissed my neck and said quietly, "Do you want to fuck, baby?"

I knew it was a trick question, as she had made it clear that her pussy now belonged to Adrian. I shot her a confused look, and she clarified her proposition.

"Well, not literally fuck, baby. But it will feel good I promise. You have earned it."

Sara dimmed the bedroom light onto its lowest setting. She mounted my chest, and slowly slid down, until my stiff cock was right at the entrance to her pussy. Then she sat up in the cowgirl position. She reached between her legs, and I felt something wet and warm, engulf my cock. Fuck, that felt great.

Then she slowly started to bob up and down on my cock. I started to thrust into her, and as we moved in unison, I could feel my nuts constrict. I knew I was close.

"Oh shit, Sara, I am so sorry. You just got me so worked up tonight. I think I am going to come quickly. Is that okay?"

"Of course, baby" she cooed. "Blow your load whenever you are ready."

The events of the evening had aroused me immensely, and less than a minute after entering Sara's warm, wet pussy, I ejaculated deep inside it. She continued to move up and down on my cock, slowing down as I got sensitive.

Sara gave me a light peck on the nose, and said "Baby, Adrian's semen has dried all over your nose and lips."

I knew it was that prick Adrian, who had enjoyed Sara on my birthday. It was just his style. It made perfect sense now. He had paid for our meal and her dress, and undoubtedly felt some entitlement to Sara. He knew that she usually gave me a birthday blowjob, and probably really got off, on cock-blocking me. Maybe Sara gave that asshole, my birthday blowjob. She was gone way too long in the restroom, and returned to the table visibly flushed.

"In the restroom?" I asked.

Sara nodded and looked genuinely remorseful. I didn't necessarily want to hear all the details, but the arousal I feel when Sara submits to Adrian, got the better of me.

I asked "How?"

Sara excitedly told me, that Adrian had followed her into the gender-neutral restroom.

"There was an attendant in there, baby, like you see in upscale Monte Carlo casinos. Adrian tipped the guy one hundred dollars to close the restroom, for cleaning, and the attendant left us alone in the bathroom. Adrian locked the door and immediately took control of me. He told me to bend over the marble counter top and look at him in the mirror."

Apparently, once she was in his desired position, he increased the intensity of her vibrating egg and she had her first orgasm this way.

"Maintain eye contact with me as you orgasm," Adrian told Sara.

Adrian watched her in the mirror as she came. He had kept her on the boil all evening, so her orgasm was very intense, and she was quite vocal. Adrian wanted a piece of her now, and stepped right behind her, as he undid his zipper. He fished his huge black cock out of his pants, and started to lift the back of Sara's dress up.

It was a dress Adrian had recently purchased for her, at the Dior store. It had cost several hundred dollars, and when she tried it on in the store, Adrian told her it would be great to wear to dinner, or the Opera. Sara wondered how many of the high-maintenance Orange County women, that were shopping in Dior that day, would end up getting fucked over the sink in a public bathroom, in their expensive new dresses. Adrian didn't give a fuck. He had needs, and Sara was available, so he took her.

Adrian pulled Sara's panties to the side, and slid right inside her well-lubricated pussy. My wife told me she shuddered with pleasure when he entered her, and she came shortly after he started to fuck her. Adrian was in no mood for a prolonged encounter. He had guests waiting for him at his table, and just needed to get his rocks off.

As Sara bent over the bathroom counter in her expensive new dress, he approached his orgasm. He grabbed a fistful of her long blonde hair, and pulled her head up, so that she could watch him come. They looked into each other's eyes, and he ejaculated deep inside her tight pussy.

My wife said that Adrian came quickly, and very intensely. As she told me, we both realized that Adrian had a jealous streak. Tonight, seeing Sara dining with another man, had evoked the jealous response. Adrian dealt with his jealousy by bending Sara over, and having a very quick orgasm inside her, to assert his ownership.

Sara told me that after Adrian came inside her, he withdrew his slick cock from her, very carefully.

"I don't want to stain your beautiful Dior dress," he said tenderly.

"That is very considerate of you, Adrian."

They exchanged a tender kiss, before Adrian, reverting back to his usual asshole self, gently pushed down on my wife's shoulders. She knew exactly what he wanted, and sank to her knees. She went to grab his cock, so that she could suck their combined juices from it, but he told her to stop.

"Put your hands behind your back, Sara," he said commandingly.

She obediently followed his directive. Then, as she knelt before him on the restroom floor, in her brand new designer dress, he increased the intensity of the magic egg, one last time. Sara told me that Adrian wiped the tip of his cock all over her lips, smearing his semen on them. Then he painted the tip of her nose with his seminal fluid. As he wiped his cock with a paper towel, he started to belittle her.

"You look like such a slut Sara. Look at yourself in the mirror, kneeling before a black man, in an expensive designer dress. You have your hair and make-up done, like you are going to the fucking high school prom. Yet, you are in a public bathroom, with my semen freshly painted on your lips and nose, on your husband's birthday, as he waits patiently for you to return to his table."

Sara came moments later at the sight of her lewd reflection, as Adrian rained insults on her.

Adrian cleaned up, zipped up, and was gone. Sara told me that she heard Adrian have a brief exchange with the washroom attendant.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it," he said warmly. "The lady needs a couple of minutes to freshen up".

This snapped Sara back into reality, and she got up from her knees, straightened her dress, and had a quick look in the mirror.

It looked like she had applied some kind of clear lip gloss to her lips, although Sara was worried how it would look, after the semen dried. She took a deep breath to try and compose herself, and walked shakily back to her table.

I felt my cock twitch, as I processed the details of my wife's bathroom encounter with Adrian. That asshole had enjoyed her on my birthday, in her new Dior dress. I wished I could have enjoyed my annual birthday blowjob, but Adrian had restricted my sexual activity to the pocket pussy. Sara had tried to make it feel like we were actually having sex, but the only semen dripping out of her pussy, belonged to Adrian.

Sara got up slowly from me, and then I realized I was still coupled. I looked down between my legs, and in the dim bedroom light, noticed I had actually been fucking my pocket pussy.

"Pretty realistic huh," my wife said with a smile.

I nodded, although I must have appeared sad, because Sara came and sat on the side of the bed to comfort me. She gently removed the pocket pussy from my softening cock. She told me Adrian had made her choose, between the egg or me. I swallowed hard, as I realized the choice she had made.

"Look on the bright side baby," she told me. "We can simulate sex, and make it realistic. I immersed your new pussy in hot water, to get it close to body temperature. Also I warmed the lube, before pouring it inside the plastic pussy, so that it felt as lifelike as possible. I don't think you even realized you weren't fucking me, until after you came" Sara rationalized.

I nodded in agreement. I decided to accept Adrian's conditions, in exchange for his guarantee that he wouldn't share the lewd photos with anyone, and my wife's sexual satisfaction with the anal egg.

I left the bedroom with my new pussy. I wanted to take a shower and remove Adrian's ejaculate from my face. When I returned to bed, Sara was fast asleep with her beloved egg on her bedside table, next to her Apple Watch. Adrian's domination of my wife turned me on immensely, and I could feel myself getting hard again. I grabbed the egg and the Apple Watch, and returned to the bathroom.

I washed the egg in hot water, and after drying it, I coated it liberally with KY jelly. It entered my asshole very easily, and I fired it up using the watch. My cock started to rise very slowly, as the egg stimulated the sensitive nerve endings in my butt. I had it on a low setting and my cock continued to get hard.

I put the pocket pussy on the bathroom counter, and noticed it was just the right height for me to fuck it, while standing up. The pussy didn't need any additional lubricant. Sara had used plenty a little earlier, and now there was also my semen inside it, which provided further lubrication.

Sara had discarded her clothes in a pile on the bathroom floor, when she took a shower. I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed her pink silk panties from the floor, and took them to the bathroom counter. The panties were a tiny g-string that matched the garter belt, that was also on the floor. I gave them a quick sniff, and saw that they were still wet. Evidently, Sara's juices had been flowing all night, as Adrian teased her with the egg. I couldn't resist looking in the crotch.

There was a large semen stain in the liner of her pink panties, courtesy of Adrian. Sara had told me that she had pulled her panties to one side, to fuck Adrian. So, it made sense, that after he came inside her, some of his come ended up in her underwear.

I laid the silky panties on the bathroom counter, with the cum stain visible, and positioned the pocket pussy on the counter, right in front of me. The egg vibrating away inside my ass, was making my cock leak, and I was ready to come. I slowly entered my new pussy and it felt sensational.

I started to fuck it in slow, steady thrusts, and knew I was not far from another orgasm. I had closed my eyes, and was fantasizing about Adrian fucking my wife. Suddenly, I stiffened up, as I felt a hand rest on my ass. I opened my eyes, and was embarrassed to see Sara's reflection in the mirror, as she was standing behind me. She was smiling and moved in close behind me.

Sara started to whisper in my ear. "That fucking egg feels amazing in your ass, doesn't it baby. I can't get enough of it. I would do anything for it. Have done anything for it," she corrected herself with a giggle.

I was thrusting hard now, pounding my pussy as she taunted me.

"Oh, I see you found my panties with Adrian's cum in them," she whispered seductively.

I was close now and she knew it. She picked up her jizz-stained panties from the counter and held them up to my face.

12