My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You missed a bit of Adrian's semen," she teased.

I tentatively extended my tongue, and she watched as I licked his ejaculate from the crotch of her panties. This humiliating act forced me over the edge, and I came with a loud cry into the pocket pussy.

I came really hard as Sara egged me on. "Fuck that pussy. Own it. Make it your bitch!"

After I had my orgasm, I was red-faced with embarrassment. My wife understood I needed a couple of minutes to compose myself, and said she was going to bed.

She patted me on the ass, grabbed her Apple Watch and said "night baby. Leave the egg inside you and come to bed after you clean up."

I looked at her to see if she was joking, but her glare made it obvious that she was dead serious. I showered and brushed my teeth, and finally crawled into bed. Sara was fast asleep, so I laid my head on the pillow, and tried to make sense of the new order of things. I drifted off shortly after I got into bed, with the magic egg humming gently in my asshole.


12