My Best Friend David Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see him trying to think of something clever or cool to say, but all he can muster right now is a soft "Yes." I don't blame him, but I am definitely going to tease him about it later. I unlatch his belt and pop open the button, slowly working the zipper down without breaking eye contact with him. I grab at the waist of his pants and smoothly start pulling them down to his knees. His hard, thick shaft springs free of the waistband and lays heavily against his abs.

"Holy shit..." I say, licking my lips. He was about seven inches long, very thick with a large vein curving around the top, his swollen purple tip leaking a bit of precum and leaving a small wet spot on his boxers.

"I had no idea you were packing this much heat." I tease with a giggle.

I take my right hand and wrap my fingers around his thick shaft one by one, taking great pleasure in his reaction. He is hooked on my every movement, watching in awe, and it makes me feel so powerful and sexy.

I start to ever so slowly stroke him up and down, giving him the contact he has been yearning for all these months. I put my lips back to work too... but this time on his thighs. I start to kiss myself up his thigh, then move to the other one. Back and forth, up and down. I can feel his thick manhood gently throbbing in my hand, needing more, but he was going to need to be patient.

I start to kiss his balls. Damn, they are big too, hanging heavily from him. I am appreciative that he is neatly shaved and it makes my job so much easier and pleasant. I continue my slow passionate kisses, my hand still doing its skillful stroking, but picking up the pace ever so slightly. I look into his eyes and see his face screwed up in pleasure, his lips slightly parted. I take one of his balls in my mouth, gently sucking and running my tongue around it as it rolls in my mouth. I make sure he feels completely covered and I can hear him moan softly as I did so.

I do the same to the other ball, sharing the attention, popping it into my mouth and sucking, teasing with my tongue. I moan a bit to make sure the vibrations add to the sensation. I can see how turned on I am making him so I decide to turn it up a notch. I put my tongue at the base of his shaft, and slowly, torturously lick up the bottom of that thick hard shaft. I see him lay his head back against the couch and close his eyes, moaning. I giggle a little, enjoying the results of my teasing.

I move my tongue back to the base of his shaft and start my excruciatingly slow ascent once again, leaving a trail of slick saliva in its wake. I watch as my tongue travels towards a growing bead of glistening precum at the tip of his cock and I decide to give him what we both wanted. As my tongue reaches the tip, I lap up the bead of his anticipation and wrap my plush lips around his sensitive tip. I start to swirl my tongue around the head, the bottom of his shaft filling my hand pleasantly.

"Fuck, Sarah..." I hear him groan, looking down at me again. I look up at him and give him a quick wink and move my hand down to his balls to give them a gentle massage. He was really responding to my teasing of his tip, his hips squirming ever so slightly and his brow furrowing in pleasure. I was going to need to remember this move for later. But for now, I wanted that thick cock in my mouth.

I start to slide my lips down further, his full tip now entering my mouth. I allow my tongue to slide along the bottom of his shaft as I start to take him deeper. I keep going, my mouth filling with him, and start to bob my head now. As I do my slow sucking motions, I use a hand to stroke the bottom of his shaft at the same time. I can feel his hand rest on the top of my head, guiding my bobbing and for some reason I find that so hot. I stroke and suck, my lips eagerly taking him inside, gliding along every inch of his now glistening shaft.

After a minute I let his cock pop out of my mouth. "Did I mention that I'm, like, really good at this?" I say, giggling up at him. I am still holding him in my hand and he is throbbing, his thick long shaft glistening as it softly throbs with his heartbeat.

"Fuck, you're not kidding. I had no idea your head game was this strong." He replies with a soft chuckle

"Mmm, think you can handle it, kiddo?" I have been calling him kiddo since high school, mostly because he hates it. One of the many nicknames I have bestowed upon him. "Watch this."

Before he can answer, my lips are softly suckling at his tip again, teasing him. My tongue swirls around again, finding that area under the tip of the penis that most guys seem to go crazy for, and he certainly does, his hand gripping my hair softly. Then, I put my hands on his thighs and start to take him back in my mouth again. I squeeze his thighs and start to take him inch by inch in my mouth, eventually feeling him tickling the entrance to my throat. I inhale through my nose and go down deeper, the muscles in my throat squeezing as I deep throat him. My eyes start to water and I gag ever so slightly, but I don't pull back. Instead, I continue until my nose is pressing against his lower torso and my lips stretch around his thick base.

"Oh my god..." he says, half in awe and half laughing in disbelief, grunting in pleasure.

After a moment holding it, I pull back and let his cock slide out of my throat and pop out of my mouth, dripping in saliva, a small tendril attached to my lip. I take a full breath of air, wiping my lip and smirking with satisfaction.

"Are you serious? You can deepthroat too?!" he says incredulously.

I laugh, blushing a bit. "Looks like there's quite a bit you don't know about me after all these years."

I fondle his balls a bit, loving their heavy weight as they roll in my hand. So warm and full. I start to give some more gentle teasing care to his tip, getting the same sexy reaction as before. My big brown eyes look up at him with a mixture of lust and trust.

"As much as I'd like for you to keep doing this, well, forever... I think it's time I show you some of my skills."

"Oh? And what skills would those be?" I ask, intrigued. I stand, slowly sliding a fingertip up his shaft as I do. "We've got all night to do whatever we want." I say, hungrily eyeing his toned body. I decide that I am far too clothed for the situation at hand and reach to the bottom hem of my dress. I slowly pull it over my body, my round hips coming into view. Toned, thick thighs are revealed followed by my little black thong. I raise my dress over my head and add it to the quickly growing pile of our discarded clothing. I stand in front of him in just my lacy black bra and thong and try to strike my sexiest pose.

"Ta-da!" I say goofily. I wouldn't be able to get away with that with anyone else.

I can see his eyes checking me out, gliding over my curves, my thong, and my thighs.

"Go on then, handsome. Show me what skills you've got." I say with a small smile, daring him.

David stands, towering over me. He grabs my hips and lifts me up, causing me to yelp and giggle. He tosses me on my back onto the sofa and quickly pushes himself between my legs, crawling on top of me and kissing me on the lips.

He turns my chin again with a hand, kissing my neck, the soft sucking sounds very loud in the otherwise quiet room. I moan softly, feeling his lips moving down my neck and to my chest. His lips focus around the top of my black lacy bra, kissing the top of my cleavage. I can feel his hands expertly undoing my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it to the floor. My nipples are already hard after having pleased him on my knees.

I feel his lips again and I moan once more, looking down to watch him work. He teases all around my nipples and I want to feel his lips there so bad. Finally, he takes one in his mouth with soft kisses and a little suction. His tongue gingerly caresses one before starting to swirl around in random shapes. I exhale heavily, putting my hand on the back of his head and running my fingers through his hair. "David..." I whisper. The way he was taking his time and teasing me is just so addicting.

One of his hands slowly strays down to my hips, and then to my inner thigh and my legs part instinctively. Eagerly. He sensually runs his fingertips along the skin there, ever so lightly, until his fingers just barely graze the wet spot on my black thong.

"Feels like someones enjoying it already. Are you sure you can handle it?" He asks me from between my legs.

I nod eagerly, frowning with pained anticipation. I look at him with my most innocent eyes. "David... do me a favor? Take me to bed please? I'd be more comfortable there than the couch."

He smiles and moves up to face me again, his hands grabbing my hips. I automatically wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist while he picks me up as if I am nothing. Fuck. I cling to him, kissing him deeply, my lips working frantically against his. I can feel him walking us down the hallway now and our shoulders clunk into the side of the hallway as we stagger along.

"Crap, sorry." He says laughing. I am too busy giggling with him to answer. This is so much fun, I think to myself. Why haven't we ever thought of this before? This has definitely gone from 'Yeah, I guess we can hook up because both our dates fell through' to 'There's nothing more I want right now than you on top of me.'

As we reach my bedroom he lays me on my back and crawls back on top of me. Right where I want him. He kisses me again before breaking away.

"Now, where were we?" He asks in his sexiest teasing voice. "Oh, right. I was going to do this."

His lips make their agonizingly slow way back down my body, kissing each breast before traveling down my stomach, which is rising and falling more rapidly now as I eagerly await what is coming. As he reaches my waist, he uses his strong hands to spread my legs apart and I can see him smiling once he sees the large wet spot on my thong. His eyes meet mine as he leans down and starts to kiss my left thigh. He kisses from the top and starts moving down, ever so slowly. I love how thoroughly he is exploring my body, taking his time and truly making me wait for it.

His kisses start to move back up my inner thigh and he watches me as I am biting my lip and frowning. His lips linger between my legs just for a moment, as if he was going to kiss there. I want to scream at him and grab his head to push him into me, but he moves away to my other inner thigh now. Jesus, he wasn't kidding about the teasing, I think.

Every inch of my thigh is shown tender care and I just can't take it anymore. "David... please..." I moan softly, looking down at him. My eyes were telling him how desperately I need this, and my hand rests on the back of his head, urging him to my yearning sex.

"Mmm, you need to be patient." he says softly, kissing back up my thigh.

"Screw that..." I groan, pushing his head now. He finally relents and repositions himself, and I feel his fingers pull my thong to the side, revealing my pink pussy, already wet and eager for him.

"Fuck..." I hear him say in a low voice. The way his eyes devour me makes me feel like the sexiest woman alive.

His tongue slowly glides up my wet folds, electricity shooting through my body. I moan, watching with bated breath. He slowly licks a few more times, coaxing more moans and whimpers out of me. Then, I feel him spread my lips gently with his fingers revealing my swollen clit. When his tongue finally touches it I lay my head back and close my eyes, smiling and exhaling a sigh of relief.

His tongue moves in slow, random circles and my hips squirm a little. I moan louder, my hand gripping his hair.

Fuck, it's been way too long since someone has done this for me.

He focuses all his attention on that one little spot, sending pure ecstasy shooting through my body and making me moan louder, whimper, whisper his name, buck my hips. Never in a million years did I think I would ever have my bestie's face buried between my thighs.

"Fuck, David... please don't stop." I whimper. "You're so amazing." I feel a finger slowly enter me. "Oh yes, please." I whisper. I open my eyes to look at him again. He is so, so handsome, his eyes twinkling in the dimly lit bedroom. He clearly knows what he is doing and I am hurtling towards bliss as a result.

My body starts to tingle and my toes are curling now. "Please..." I whisper as I clench the duvet beneath us.

His finger finds my spot and I arch my back a bit, my toes curling tightly. "Please... please, right there." I say through gritted teeth. A heat is beginning to build up deep inside me.

"Mmmm", he hums. "Are you going to cum for me?" He asks, quickly returning to his work, his tongue working magic on my sensitive little button.

"Oh god..." I say in a higher pitched voice now, my back arching a little more.

"Cum for me, Sarah." He whispers, holding his rhythm.

It doesn't take long before my legs start trembling. My cheeks and chest flush a deep pink and my breath hitches. "I'm...I'm..... I....", I am unable to even finish my sentence. My orgasm is about to wash over me and I can tell it is going to be very intense. "Fuck!" I groan as he finally sends me over the edge.

I squeeze onto his hand and my whole body quivers. An intense pleasure spreads throughout my body and I know my tight, wet pussy got even tighter and wetter on his finger as I cum.

HARD.

The waves of ecstasy crash over me again and again, making me squirm and tremble. "Holy fuck" I moan when I am finally able to actually speak, going into a fit of giggling. That was the best orgasm I had ever had from oral sex. By far.

My face is still flushed and I am catching my breath. "Kiss me. Please." I say softly, letting him crawl back up on top of me. I run my fingers through his hair as his lips meet mine and in that moment I am totally and completely his.

"That was incredible." I say, giggling. "I had no idea you were so... skilled." I giggle again, looking up into his eyes.

"You look cute, all red and blushing." He says with a laugh of his own, smiling down at me, but his eyes were still filled with that hunger.

My heart is beating fast... I want more. I feel his hands grab the straps of my thong and pull it off. I wrap my legs around his waist, my big eyes blinking up at him. That big, hard shaft is pressing up against my yearning sex now and I bite my lip.

"Sarah... I want you now...", he says, his tone serious with lust. He grinds his thick cock against me slowly. "Are you ready for me?" he adds with a whisper. I can feel him repositioning his cock so his tip is pressing against my lips, ready to plunge itself inside me.

"Yes... I'm ready. Please. I need you, David'' I whisper. Right now, in this moment, he is the person I want most on this planet. And I just really, really want him filling me up.

I feel him slowly pushing his powerful hips forward, that big swollen tip of his pressing firmly against my pussy. My eyes widen and lock with his, and I smile and nod at him, wordlessly echoing my consent as he slowly enters me.

My hands move to his strong arms and clench onto his muscles, my fingers digging in slightly as I hold him through our first moments together. I feel my wet, wanting pussy stretching around his thick cock as he begins to enter me. His tip is spreading me wide as it works its way inside, plunging into that tight, wet heat. Now that I am feeling him, he is probably the thickest and longest I have ever had. "Gentle, please." I whisper, looking up at him with trust.

He nods, smiling down with care. "Just tell me if it hurts, we can go slow." he says.

He slides further into me and I moan. "Oh fuck..." This is such an intense and wonderful experience, and I move my arms and legs to wrap even tighter around him. I am desperate to feel him on top of me, inside of me... I just need him with me. I was aching to feel full.

Inch by inch he takes me, my pussy stretching wide and feeling so pleasantly full. It feels like he will never stop until finally I feel him bottom out inside of me, his big full balls pressing firmly against me. I arch my back just as he does, in a state of excitement I hadn't felt in months.

"God, you feel good." He says in a breathy whisper.

I giggle up at him. "Holy shit, you're big."

I feel him start to pull back, his cock slowly exiting my body and I instantly crave it again. "Please", I moan, wanting to feel him filling me again.

He obliges, slightly more quickly this time. "Yessss...." I moan as he does so, my fingers digging into his back. "I'm yours, David. Take me."

He kisses my neck, keeping his slow rhythm. "Good, because I'm taking what I want." He says in my ear. His hips are picking up the pace now as he starts to bury his thick shaft deep inside my tight pussy. It's still slow, sensual, and passionate but with a bit more energy to it. I can see his eyes watching my expression for any sign of pain or discomfort, and I love him for that. I'm not sure I have ever had another partner so caring before. There is no way I can go back to random hookups, not after this.

I smile, nodding again, showing him he can continue, that I am enjoying it oh so much. He is still moving slow and sensual. But now he has me wanting more. I want to be truly fucked.

"David. Fuck me." I whisper with a devilish smile. "Please. I can take it. Just give it to me." I say, daring him with my eyes, my legs squeezing tighter around his hips, making it impossible for him to do anything else except fill me with that fat cock.

As he thrusts, I start lifting my hips slightly to meet him every time, showing him how much I want this, just as much as he did.

I feel him start to pick up the pace now and I arch my head back in pleasure. "Yes, right there... please." I beg. He seems to be hitting the right spot with every thrust. How is he so good at this?

"What, right here?" He replies in a teasing tone. I feel him angle his hips slightly, sliding his thick rod even deeper and filling me, putting sweet pressure right on my spot.

"Oh fuck! Don't you dare stop." I moan, looking at him with eyes that told him there would be consequences if he did.

His massive body was heaving eagerly over my petite frame now, his powerful hips driving that thick cock deep inside me. I can feel his heavy balls slapping against my ass with every thrust and my nails dug into his back as I let him pound me however he wants it. His hips work and thrust, the bed shaking slightly with a soft creak as our passion intensifies.

His dominance and expert maneuvering are making me flush. There is that feeling again. My body tingling, my breath quickening, a heat building.

"Oh fuck." I whimper, wincing a bit as the pace is picking up even more. It feels incredible and I release his back and grip the sheets, holding on for dear life. I quickly change my mind, overcome with sensation and my mind swimming, instead gripping the muscles on his toned arms. "Fuck... I'm... don't stop, I'm so close." I admit, struggling to formulate a sentence. I am blown away by how easily he seems to be able to bring me over the edge into ecstasy.

"Good. Cum for me." He says, not stopping, his breath in my ear. It isn't just dirty talk, it is a demand. He isn't stopping until he fucks me to orgasm.

His cock, the way he moves, his toned body heaving and bucking over mine, it is all too much. I move my arms to grip him, needing to hold him as my orgasm begins once again. The familiar sensation of my thighs quivering first, chest and face flushing, breath hitching. I squeeze my eyes shut, seeing stars.

"Good girl." he whispers in my ear.

"David!" I whisper urgently as I start to cum. My pussy clenches down on his manhood even harder as his pistoning continues steadily, contracting and milking him as I go through my intense waves of pleasure. I arch my back beneath him and groan, and then cum. His moans mingle with mine as my orgasm lasts for several seconds.